Gathering Strength: The Wizard's Guild Reborn?

The varied peoples of Middle-earth at times found unity in their pursuits, and all too often experienced deep rifts. Engage in lively conversations as we banter about the differences between the Alliances, and recruit for our People as well. Remember, keep it friendly.

Postby bombadil12 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:38 am

That is a shame. I encourage a member of more caliber in this field than I to pick up the task.
bombadil12
Shield Bearer

Postby NyckS » Thu May 17, 2007 11:50 am

OOC: Hey, guys... we can't let this die...

I love the idea of a Wizard's guild and although not many seem to be playing wizards right now, there's no reason that we can't continue here.

I would love to be a part of a re-creation here.

IC:

Gwain steps up to the old wooden door and pushes gently, watching as the giant entrance yawns open before him. He was here at last, it had been a long search and now finally he had found somewhere that he could be that could really help his growth.

Now that he was here, he only hoped that he could find others to join him again as the recreation of the ancient guild would come about again.
NyckS
Shield Bearer

Postby Rothis » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:38 am

Hey all. I am an archer and bard both....after I get the bardic test results back I hope. And in that line of thought, I would be rather interested taking part in this noble endeavor. If help is needed for questions or something, ask me as I have a rather extensive and weird memory like that. Just an offer of aid though. :)
Rothis
Petitioner to the Council

Postby Neo_Sith_God » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:21 am

Ben looks around, surprised at how slowly things have moved since he has been gone... The years pass by, and still, no progress has been made... Wizards, so it seems, have passed on into the West... All the Masters of old have disappeared, and we never know when they will be around again...

Wow, I am shocked to see this... I know that I haven't been able to be here in about 2 years, but I thought more would have gotten done... I guess interest has died down... I doubt there are few who actually remember the old Wizard's Guild of Nilson the White... Well, have no more worries, I shall do my best to resurrect this long honoured Guild...

With that, Ben, the RoamingSquirrelWarrior the Black departs, in search of old friends and new...
Neo_Sith_God
Shield Bearer

Postby Curunír Erudil » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:50 am

(OC: remembered old account, want to delete post)
Curunír Erudil
Petitioner to the Council

Postby Saruman_of_the_Istari » Wed May 26, 2010 4:30 am

I'd like to join. I like everything that has been set out. Hopefully, people will return to the boards and more people will join. I'm sure that when The Hobbit is released, people will have a renewed interest in Tolkien.
Saruman_of_the_Istari
Citizen of Imladris

Re: Gathering Strength: The Wizard's Guild Reborn?

Postby Idril » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:20 pm

Curúnifír steps into the Wizards Guild, looks around and very quietly says,

"I remember this place ... it seems an age since I was here last."

Just wondering what, if anything, has been going on here? I remember a few of the names that I see here and I was one of the first Wizards to join this alliance/guild. Would love to reconnect and start writing again.
Idril
Ranger of the North

Postby Billobob » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:34 am

From what I've seen of this thread it's unlikely it's going to be revived unless one of the older posters starts things up again, keeps it going, and attracts new posters (like me) to this thread. As for reconnecting there are several forums you can join in, guilds to.
Billobob
Ranger of the North

Postby erinhue » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:28 pm

Ya might want to check the dates on the last post in a thread. Idril my MK mentor has bid us farewell and sailed into the west 2 years ago.
"Where ever you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Bonzi

erinhue
Warrior/Bard of Belfalas Illuvatar's Bright Spirit

Postby Billobob » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:19 pm

erinhue wrote:Ya might want to check the dates on the last post in a thread. Idril my MK mentor has bid us farewell and sailed into the west 2 years ago.

Yeah should've checked the dates :lol:.
Billobob
Ranger of the North

Previous

Return to Alliances and Guilds: The Peoples of Middle-earth