Riders of Rohan: Fourth Muster

The varied peoples of Middle-earth at times found unity in their pursuits, and all too often experienced deep rifts. Engage in lively conversations as we banter about the differences between the Alliances, and recruit for our People as well. Remember, keep it friendly.

Postby Maranwe-Ar-Feiniel » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:48 pm

Indeed, so it seems. It's been so long since I've actually been on here...

*pokes at cobwebs in the rafters*
Maranwe-Ar-Feiniel
Ranger of the North

Re: Riders of Rohan: Fourth Muster

Postby Billobob » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:30 am

I would like to respectfully ask to join. Here's my RP story: The whole wood was misty as if it was licking it's wounds. Fallen trees entire patches of forest bare. This is Rhovanian after the fight with the Balchoth. In the aftermath of this conflict we see a haggard and heavily wounded manwondering through somewhere near Lothlorien. After journeying some time he encounters other men and he yells with joy for now Orpanc Ceorl (cunning commoner) is not alone. The men yell "who are ye" "I am Orpanc Ceorl a rider of the Éothéod" "all the Èothéod have left and gone back to their homes. That is where we are heading so you can journey with us if you want." "I will Join you."

That fan fic sample is what I call Aftermath of the Battle of the Field of Celebrantb

Here's the Bio for Orpanc Ceorl:
Orpanic Ceorl means "cunning commoner" He is a captain of the Éothéod because as his name suggests even though he is of low stature he is very cunning explaining his rise. He was born an orphan but was raised by a man whose name in English is Tender of fields(even though he was part of the mark). He lived his first years in Rhovanian and encountered the Éothèod, who he discovered he was related to in a whole different fan fic. He then spen the rest of his life training and fighting eventually proving himself in a skirmish with some easterlings when his captain died he was able to direct his fellow riders to victory. He was then promoted to captain, he continued to be successful for 10 more years until the Battle of the field of Celebrant where his group was outflanked and destroyed he managed to regroup with another regiment but was knocked out later, and woke up when everyone had left.
Billobob
Ranger of the North

Previous

Return to Alliances and Guilds: The Peoples of Middle-earth