Birmingham Mini-Moot?

Have a Tolkien-inspired event you want to let people know about? Have a recap from a recent moot you were at? Come on in and discuss everything about events!

Birmingham Mini-Moot?

Postby elf-maiden » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:20 am

Greetings fellow TORCers,

To those of you who don't know me (I wouldn't blame you, I've been a professional lurker rather than poster here for a long time), I am known in these parts as Elfy. Having been to quite a few moots in the past with many a lovely group of TORCers here in America, I'm ever looking for opportunities to repeat the experience.

I'll be in Birmingham, UK from about two weeks from today until the 5th of January, visiting my boyfriend for Christmas. I understand if everyone is busy, as I'm sure most are around this time of the year. However, if anyone is interested in meeting up for a quick chat and coffee one day, let me know! There's a chance I'll be moving there in the near-ish future, so naturally I'd like to meet the best Birmingham has to offer. ;)

PS - I'm not responsible for injuries incurred if anyone refers to me as a "yank". Peace! 8)
elf-maiden
Ringbearer

Return to Events