Watch The Hobbit with me!

Have a Tolkien-inspired event you want to let people know about? Have a recap from a recent moot you were at? Come on in and discuss everything about events!

Watch The Hobbit with me!

Postby Wildwood » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:50 pm

Hey y'all!! Thanks to (or should I say you should blame him?) Martin Freeman and his wonderful acting, I am determined to go see The Hobbit. BUT I would love to see it with fellow enthusiasts....some who will understand my paroxysms, when they inevitably appear! Especially ones who won't have me tossed in jail!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

So what do ya think? Want to put something together?
Discuss!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:LD:D:D:D
Wildwood
Ranger of the North

Postby Gungnir » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:22 pm

No offence Wildy but even if I wasn't over 3000 mile away, I don't think I'd want to sit next to you to watch The Hobbit - I'm sure the screaming and shouting would distract me from the film. :)

Plus you'd probably eat all my chocolate.
Gungnir
Mariner

Postby Wildwood » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:17 am

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I would most certainly try!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

But it would be fun, nonetheless!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Wildwood
Ranger of the North

Postby notlistening » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:08 pm

In honour of such an amazing decision, maybe you should head to NZ and go to the premiere!!! :D:D:D
notlistening
wandering not lost

Postby Wildwood » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:44 am

Wouldn't that be fun?!! Do they throw people in jail for foaming at the mouth there? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

But seriously...having made up my mind to watch, I will be as open to the experience as I was to, say, thr Harry Potter movies. I am always well mannered during a movie. Save my tantrums for after! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

In this case, of course, it would be a sort of after party, I suppose. I have a whole clan's worth of family here at home who will go with me. They will be well provided with chocolate (RAISENETTES!!!!!), no doubt. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I think it comes out around Christmas doesn't it? Holidays...bad time to get a mini-moot together. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

No matter! Still plan to go and make an event of it. if I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna do it right. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Would dearly love to see New Zealand, under ANY circumstance!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D If I could get inside a real hobbit hole....well, probably better to keep me away. Might not come back! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Wildwood
Ranger of the North

Postby Silverberry_Spritely » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:18 am

What part of the world are you in?
Silverberry_Spritely
Shield Bearer

Postby Wildwood » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:24 am

I live in the U.S. West Virginia is the state, in the Charleston area.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Willing to travel though!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D OR if anyone wants to come here, will help secure lodgings, etc! Could be fun! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Wildwood
Ranger of the North

Postby Silverberry_Spritely » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:24 am

I live in TN, so not terribly far. Maybe some of the other Southerners would be willing to get together and we could all do something?
Silverberry_Spritely
Shield Bearer

Postby Wildwood » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:28 am

Cool! Tenn is actually my favorite state! Lived in nashville for three years. I adored it, but had to head back home, due to life stuff! Pesky life....! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Where are you in Tenn?
Wildwood
Ranger of the North

Return to Events