notlistening in London...

Have a Tolkien-inspired event you want to let people know about? Have a recap from a recent moot you were at? Come on in and discuss everything about events!

notlistening in London...

Postby notlistening » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:37 pm

I am hoping to be back in London next May/June if any UK torcers will be around for a cup of coffee or maybe dinner if dates work out?

I doubt the dates will coincide with an Oxford moot, as it's a wee bit early for that, but I would love to meet up with some of you again if you will be around.

Coffee with Vader...
notlistening
wandering not lost

Re: notlistening in London...

Postby heliona » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:39 pm

It might be worth mentioning this on Facebook too, since not very many people pop in to this forum. :)

Yes, Oxford is usually later than that, but there are plenty of southern TORCers about. :D
Image<-- Sir Gwaine representing the letter "G" in the TVM!

Life is short; break the rules, forgive quickly; kiss slowly; love truly; laugh uncontrollably; and never regret anything that made you smile. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Grab a chance and you won't be sorry for the might-have-beens. - Arthur Ransome

Just because I have the vocabulary of a well-educated sailor doesn't mean I'm not a lady.

In Memoriam EDW - March 14th 2009
In Memoriam rowanberry - March 1st 2014 (~In Memoriam AHH - Alfred Lord Tennyson~)

Photos: My Flickr Photo Collections & Wee Nell - the furry ball of mischief!

(I occasionally post as White Shadow - you've been warned!)

New posters, there's a Welcome and Comprehensive Guide to the Messageboard to answer your questions.
heliona
The Sexy One ~ Hellaciously Huggable

Re: notlistening in London...

Postby Alys » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:39 am

I've only just seen this! I'd love to see you again, no chance you might come further north? We've moved, but we've still got plenty of space for you to stay. :D

I doubt we'd make it to London, but I'll see what I can do.
Alys

Return to Events