TORC Battle Arena!!!

Come on over to Tom's House for the lighter side of Tolkien Fandom. Remember Tom's House is both powerful and innocent, so keep it clean and nice.

TORC Battle Arena!!!

Postby siddharth » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:40 am

Ever wondered who'd win if Gandalf and Dumbledore were forced to fight each other one-on-one in an arena? Or a fight between the Witch-King and Darth Vader? Or between Peeta and Sam? Saruman v/s Dooku? Capt'n Kirk v/s Boromir?

infinite possibilities, infinite combats!
Choose two characters and let'em fight!

RULES:

1. Choose any two characters (they can be real life figures too. ;) ). To keep it based on Tolkien, any one of the characters must be from something written by Tolkien (including himself :P). The other one - anyone from anywhere! The scond character can be selected from Tolkien-verse as well.
2. You can mention the weapon they are to use which must be related to them. It's okay, if you don't. :D
3. Mention the novel/background from which the character is taken (they may be unknown to others. ;) )
4. Ask who will win and let the next poster answer. The next poster must mention the winner and state why he'd win. Since it's for fun, I think funnier the reasons the better. :D

Example:
Poster 1: Gandalf the Grey v/s Dumbledore

Poster 2: Gandalf the Grey. Because if Dumbledore kills him, he can come backs stronger as Gandalf the white and finish him off. =:)

---------------------------------------------------
Here it goes:

Dr. Watson (Sherlock Holmes) - Fists? Injections?
V/S
Barliman Butterbur (LotR) - Frying pans and beer mugs!
siddharth
Ranger of the North

Re: TORC Battle Arena!!!

Postby prmiller » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:02 am

Beorn the Beserker, using French satire and Bane, drawing on Japanese puns
I love the worldI am in...
prmiller
I am Parm: Servant of Eru, Bard of Imladris

Return to The Lighter Side: Tom's House