PETE (People for the Ethical Treatment of Emoticons)

Come on over to Tom's House for the lighter side of Tolkien Fandom. Remember Tom's House is both powerful and innocent, so keep it clean and nice.

Postby Lady_Haleth » Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:55 pm

The best emoticons being, of course, these:

:) :( :? :P :twisted: :roll: :wink: :cry: :) :Q :D :bang: :angel: :horse: :grouphug: :drink: :hug: :whistle: :eye:

And I get to use them however I want! :P
Lady_Haleth
Ranger of the North

Postby AlexSnitzel » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:02 pm

:rofl: I can't believe this thread is still kicking. (And looks like half the links in the first post are broken... I'll have to see if I kept the original images on my harddrive and repost them)

And with a poem by Parm even as a contribution to the PETE way of life - thanks! :wink:
AlexSnitzel
Ranger of the North

Postby Hiril Elfwraith » Thu May 27, 2010 6:46 pm

*revives thread*

:) :P :| :D :lightening: :happydance: :puke: :hihi: :lmbo: :spammer: :heart: :grouphug: :zzz: :rofl: :oops: :( :o :cry2: :nono: :thppt: :TORC: :hug: :club: :roflmbo: :rose: :thumbsup: :clap: :lock: :bang: :angry: :evil: :shock: :? :twisted: :cry: :woah: :pull: :cavetroll: :cavetroll: :whistle: :yippie: :doh: :eye: :drink: :angel: >-O :roll: 8) :lol: :wink: =:) :argue: :angeldevil: :love: :bookworm: :evilaugh: :mightysquid: :blush: :horse: :Q :!: :x :horse: :cavetroll: :angel: :lock: :rose: :spammer: :bookworm: :grouphug: :roll: :horse: :love: :angry: :TORC: :spammer: :lightening: :grouphug: :rofl: :angel: :argue: :mightysquid: :mightysquid: :blush: :cavetroll: :cavetroll: :cavetroll: :cavetroll: :eye: :eye: :doh: :bookworm: :roflmbo: :rose: :club: :club: :spammer: :puke: :puke: :cavetroll: :pull: :lock: :lock: :TORC: :TORC: :grouphug: :mightysquid: :love: :love: :bookworm: :evilaugh: :eye: :angel: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :cry2: :nono: =:) :x :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :argue: :horse: :blush: :mightysquid: :bookworm: :thumbsup: :whistle: :hug: :lock: :grouphug: :P :D :hihi: :lmbo: :lmbo: :rose: :roflmbo: :whistle:

Mwa ha ha ha... :evilaugh:

:whistle:
Hiril Elfwraith
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lysanor » Thu May 27, 2010 11:19 pm

Ahh the poor little blighters :D
Oops.
You cruel, cruel person Elfwraith!
Lysanor
Shield Bearer

Postby Hiril Elfwraith » Fri May 28, 2010 12:23 pm

Deal with it. If I find the OREO thread in never-never land, I'm reviving that!

:angel: :drink: :pull: :lock: :TORC: :thppt: :zzz: :cavetroll: :lightening: :argue: :mightysquid: :angeldevil: :bookworm: :horse: :bang: :!:

:P
Hiril Elfwraith
Rider of the Mark

Postby ArwenElrondiel » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:02 pm

ArwenElrondiel
Citizen of Imladris

Postby ArwenElrondiel » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:03 pm

Dang, it all, it double posted on me. Image
ArwenElrondiel
Citizen of Imladris

Postby AlexSnitzel » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:14 pm

AlexSnitzel wrote::rofl: I can't believe this thread is still kicking. (And looks like half the links in the first post are broken... I'll have to see if I kept the original images on my harddrive and repost them)

And with a poem by Parm even as a contribution to the PETE way of life - thanks! :wink:

Allow me to um... quote myself from 5 years ago. HAHAHA. I totally forgot about this thread. Aw. The pics in the first post don't work anymore. Thanks for kickin the thread back up Hiril.... it made me smile.
AlexSnitzel
Ranger of the North

Previous

Return to The Lighter Side: Tom's House