More TV shows

Come here and discuss your favorite Non-Tolkien movies, TV shows, radio plays, etc.

Re: More TV shows

Postby Ninui » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Watched season 4 of Lucifer over a two day stretch Netflixs the other day. Was not disappointed. Can't wait for season 5, (which will be their last season). Also watched Designated Survivor over two day period as well.
Happy that it had been picked up for the season but soooo disappointed that it's turning out to be the last season for it too. Maybe a miracle will spring forth and we'll get another season to see
how it turns out following Kirkman's election. Too many things were left hanging
Ninui
Ranger of the North

Postby rwhen » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:56 am

Old fuddy duddy that I am...I usually watch either old re-runs of dramedy or comedy series.....Seinfield, Friends, Mad About You, Murphy Brown and favorite: House...or old movies on TCM channel. I also love all the epic sweeping type films.....Braveheart, Dances with Wolves, Gandhi, Lawrence of Arabia, Gone with the Wind, Out of Africa....

I guess I am really telling my age here but it is no secret. ;) I did follow Game of Thrones like a crack addict....and the first season of True Detectives....but haven't been able to warm too much to the other newer movie channel series. Net Flix has Stranger Things which I have seen a few on You Tube...and I think I might like that but don't have Net Flix. Oh well....I have 400 channels of cable, if I can't find something to watch, then maybe I ought to check my priorities. Right?
Love is as big or as little as a hug!!

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!oldtoby!Cock Robin(CR)!Prim!Calma! I will never ever forget you.

I will always treasure and remember your appreciation. Thank you. -2007 WCA's
Overwhelmed by your support and appreciation. Thank you. - 2008 WCA's

The Expected Party!! is now on the road to Gondor to celebrate. Join us.

And getting into trouble with Rally The Eldar.

Yes Ayslhyn, I do still remember.

Vanadarlin', my SSOTH - 143 forever
rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby Thor 'n' Oakenshield » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:40 pm

Kim's Convenience on Netflix. I started watching just because I wanted to see what kind of actor Simu Liu was, since he's now signed on to play Shang-Chi in the upcoming Marvel movies, but I ended up getting hooked. The show is hilarious - as for Liu, he's good; he's not a very commanding presence, and he's very funny, so I'm remaining just cautiously optimistic about what he can do in the MCU. I mean, maybe they're going for a more humorous route with the character of Shang-Chi. Who knows?
Thor 'n' Oakenshield
Rider of the Mark

Postby Ninui » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:03 pm

Binge watching Longmire and Star Trek DSN. Haven't see DSN for very long time.
Julian <3 <3 :love:
Ninui
Ranger of the North

Postby Quimrill_Renctar » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:56 am

Took me a moment with “DSN.” I always say DS9, so you got me really excited that there was something out there I hadn’t seen before. I really like DSN, probably my favorite ST series. Next Gen with Patrick Stuart will always have that special place though.

Blazing through Psyche again! Then I’m hoping to go back to Pretender or even... Star Gate-1 (which is like a year long commitment)
Quimrill_Renctar
Ranger of the North

Location: A little patch of paradise I like to call... the backside of nowhere

Postby Ninui » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:12 pm

ll of the renditions of Star Trek ,( except the Abrams crap), is fantastic. DSN/DS9 is da bomb. A shame they never got to do a movie version.
Ninui
Ranger of the North

Previous

Return to Movies and Media: Other