More TV shows

Come here and discuss your favorite Non-Tolkien movies, TV shows, radio plays, etc.

Re: More TV shows

Postby Thor 'n' Oakenshield » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:05 am

Ninui wrote:Hollywood ..... 2020 ..... Patti Lu Pone .... Laura Harrier ..... David Corenswet .... Netflix
Heard positive reviews on this one and was surprise to see that I agreed with the reviews. Binged all episodes in one night. ...
:D

Glad to hear you liked it! I thought it was a bit of a mixed bag, but the acting was incredible. I also loved the Billy Boyd cameo!
Thor 'n' Oakenshield
Rider of the Mark

Postby Ninui » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:44 pm

I was hesitant on the show only because I don't care much for Jim Parsons. But gave it a shot and it was good and so was he. Not changing my mind on the guy, mind you now but will give the credit when it is due.
Netflix has put up the so far season 15 of "Supernatural" and have been watching since Saturday. Also watching "Naked and Afraid XL" I think this one is season 6. Have been a fan since the beginning .
Makes me wish I was at least 20 years younger !!!!!
:D
Ninui
Mariner

Postby Ninui » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:41 pm

Finished all that there was of season 15 of "Supernatural" and am waiting for the rest of the season to be completed. Was watching "Hannibal" on Netflix. Had to start all over
again on this one 'cause it has been awhile since I'd seen it first run. Still hard to hear 'cause they all talk in a whisper and no one knows how to turn on the lights when they film. It's done so
dark and shadowy. I know they want to emote suspense and scare here but geez I can't see much at all at times. Have a care !!!!
Ninui
Mariner

Postby Ninui » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:00 pm

"Black Lightning" ... season 3 ... Cress Williams
First season was good. Second season I didn't care for. Thought they spent too much time on the youngest daughter dealing with issues of her powers and romance.
Just started watching this 3rd season. We'll see how it goes.
Ninui
Mariner

Postby Deumeawyn » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:42 pm

I just discovered Bosch and have several seasons to stream! Liking it so far!
Deumeawyn
Citizen of Imladris

Previous

Return to Movies and Media: Other