X-men trailer

Come here and discuss your favorite Non-Tolkien movies, TV shows, radio plays, etc.

Postby mer » Tue Jul 11, 2000 6:30 pm

has anyone noticed that the new trailer for x -men (there are about 4 different ones) uses the same music as the LOTR trailer?
mer
Shield Bearer

Postby socr@tes » Wed Jul 12, 2000 11:58 am

Yes!!!! i did this exact same thread in books by mistake.<BR>but yes i did notice ,i got some answers too so go look in books for the thread with x-men in it.
socr@tes
Ranger of the North

Postby Vlheid » Tue Aug 01, 2000 9:57 am

I just went and downloaded the X-Men trailer to see...and you're right...that's odd. I sure hope LoTR turns out to be a better movie than that was, though...not that X-Men was a horrible movie, I just expected more, that's all.
Vlheid
Rider of the Mark

Postby mer » Tue Aug 01, 2000 5:37 pm

I'm surprised you found the right one. There are about 4 different x-men trailers but only the latest has that music. It is from a bunch of songs that movies pull to use.<BR>
mer
Shield Bearer

Postby Smaug » Sun Aug 06, 2000 12:25 pm

Huh. That's a heck of a thing. I'm not sure I wanna see the X-Men trailer with that music, I thought it fit LOTR too well.<BR><BR><BR>X-Men was a good movie though. Especially the first hour or so. It got a little cliched I-can-take-a-guess-at-what's-gonna-happen-next about the time they got to the Statue of Liberty.<BR>My favorite scene was at the concentration camp when it took all of those soldiers to hold down Magneto (as a boy) and he tore the heck outta that gate.
Smaug
Ranger of the North

Return to Movies and Media: Other