LOTR Related dreams, or Orlando dreams, let us know your subconcious!!!!!!!

Fans of the movies? Love those actors; How about the characters? Come here to discuss all forms of fandom surrounding Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings.

Postby neenersh » Mon Dec 29, 2003 6:02 pm

I had a dream two nights ago that Viggo was cuddling with me and then he kissed me and when I opened my eyes it was Seth Green. haha how odd.<BR><BR><BR><BR>Another LOTR dream I had was a few years ago and it was really weird. It was one of those chalk board cartoons and there was a chalk drawn Nazgul coming out of a map of Mordor screaming and such. Not a very long dream, just trippy like all dreams.
neenersh
Shield Bearer

Postby Kay » Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:18 pm

WOW!!!! No one has been on this thread for ages!!!!!!!!<BR>Its such a good one too. Some of the dreams are so funny. I had a dream the other night but it wasn't very exciting. I was working in this shop somewhere and for some reason I gave this kid (it was a hobbit girl~she was about 7) a pink ribbon out of my hair and told her to go destory it in the mountain of doom. Kinda boring really but hopefully it will get people talking on this thread again.<BR><BR>Kay<BR>xxx
Kay
Petitioner to the Council

Postby 1eowynfanshieldmaiden » Mon May 10, 2004 6:31 pm

I like reading all the dreams on this thread they meake me laugh. I had a dream while at a friends house, I had just watched Pirates of the Carrabian and had watched FOTR and TTT EE the night before. I was at school and Orlando Bloom was there and he was talking to my boyfriend. He fell in love with me at first sight. He told me he really loved me but he was under a curse and would die after Saron released all the cured people because he was eight-one. I started to cry and he hugged me. Then I went to my boyfriend to tell him and he said he was eighty-two and was going to die when Saron released them. I cried for what seemed like hours. Then my friend (the one i was staying with) well her room appeared in the middle of the classroom and my principal (who's name happens to be Mrs.Troll) told us we had to go to the coucil in my friends room. So me, Orli, my boyfriend, and my friend went in to listen to Saron talk there was tons of skeletons in there,and my principal ran on stage and started to protest, Saron threatend to pull out her filthy little inards and she ran through the wall screaming. I went home and told my aunt and she said to invite Saron to church so I did and he became a Christain :shock: and released everyone and made it so they wouldn't die. Me and Orli were making out...but then I told him my heart was dedicated to another. He cried and kissed me for the last time. Me and my boyfriend walked away into the sunset and dissapeared forever.

Long but slightly funny.
1eowynfanshieldmaiden
Ranger of the North

Postby Alcina » Thu May 20, 2004 12:38 pm

My most vivid LotR dream was one had almost 20 years ago now, but it is still one of my most vivid memories.

I dreamed that I was brought before the throne of Mordor. I can still remember the overwhelming terror and horror I felt: much stronger than any emotion I've ever felt in real life. *shivers all over at the memory*
Alcina
Shield Bearer

Postby 1eowynfanshieldmaiden » Thu May 20, 2004 4:17 pm

I dreamed that I was brought before the throne of Mordor. I can still remember the overwhelming terror and horror I felt: much stronger than any emotion I've ever felt in real life. *shivers all over at the memory*

Well thats freaky. ( this one is very wierd) The night after seeing The Passion, I had a dream that I was an interview person and wanted to interview the guy who played Jesus, they took me to Elijah Wood and said he played him, so while interviewing him he took off his shirt and showed me how he could glow in the dark (blue)

That one was very strange. :roll:
1eowynfanshieldmaiden
Ranger of the North

Postby solith_elf » Sun May 23, 2004 10:52 am

*Gah*! I had an Orlando dream last night. Im not even an Orlando swooner! He cant act anyway.

*hides from fangirls throwing Leggie dolls very hard* ouch.

I didnt say he wasnt pretty, come on.

Anyway. The dream. I was at a party, and he was stood behind the reception desk at this club, but he wasnt actually the receptionist, he was just stood there. And I was talking to him and my dad, and I was painfully aware that it probably looked like I was flirting, but I didnt mean to.

Anyway, his voice was kinda hoarse and sueaky, which he blamed om nervousness. And he had a random square of white card pinned to stick up out of his fringe.

See, I have random dreams.
solith_elf
Ranger of the North

Postby whereismysam » Mon May 24, 2004 9:43 am

I haven't had any Lotr dreams as of yet, but I know someone in RL who has, and I sometimes tease her about it. I want to have a dream!!! I try and help it along each night by daydreaming myself to sleep about different scenarios, but as of yet, I haven't had one. Ah well...I'll keep on hoping!!!

*Wimsie
whereismysam
Ranger of the North

Postby Meawen_of_Gondor » Wed May 26, 2004 11:11 pm

well this isn't a dream I had, it was actually my mum. last night i was watching the league of extrodinary gentlemen and i was telling mum about how stuart townsend was gonna be aragorn. well thismorning she tells me that she had a dream about her and viggo doin the dirty!! i am scarred for life now. :shock: :oops: :shock: :oops:
Meawen_of_Gondor
Shield Bearer

Postby melianndoriath » Thu May 27, 2004 12:48 pm

Dream on mom!!!
I've had LOTR dreams scattered throughout my life. When I first read the books I dreamed of black riders galloping into my neighborhood,surrounding my house and sneaking up to my window. I woke up in a fright and had a very difficult time going back to sleep.
My recent dreams have involved Aragorn/Viggo building a "hall" on the beach.....my favorite spot in the world. Now that I have seen the movie Troy, the specific beach looks very similar to the beach near Troy itself. Has my dream come true? I hope so because the dream continues with Aragorn and I walking on the beach in the moonlight,boarding a ship and sailing out to the "silvery spot" on the water and......................
(Meli melts away into fantasy and cannot come back to RL)
melianndoriath
Ranger of the North

Postby 1eowynfanshieldmaiden » Thu May 27, 2004 4:10 pm

I'm glad people are posting here again, I love reading thier dreams.
1eowynfanshieldmaiden
Ranger of the North

Postby Eowyn37 » Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:42 pm

Ooooooh! Finally today, I can post my dreams!

About 6 months ago, I had a dream that I was the Ringbearer. Frodo had died, and I needed to take the ring. *sigh* Suddenly, we're in Brazil, with a whole bunch of pretty trees and bright pink flowers. We (the rest of the fellowship and I) are hiding from Nazgul in flowerbeds and bushes. The we run for it, jump into an old Model T and start driving up a tree. Once we get to the top, we drive around on the branches. I reached out and picked a huge pink flower...it was so gorgeous, I just couldn't resist. Then I hid the Ring in it, and tucked it behind my ear. The Ringwraiths are riding their horses below us, yelling, because they couldn't climb trees. :roll:

Then, a few days later, I dreamt Jesus' disciples were helping us. Then Judas betrayed me to the wraiths. (I was still the ringbearer.) So we all go running into a park. I'm trying to escape, and I see one of those wooden bathrooms that look like they're made out of picnic tables. I run in the one that says"Women" on the door. Well, needless to say, those wraiths certainly didn't heed that sign. They came in, and I'm sitting there screaming, "Loser! What are you doing in here?!? You can't come in here, its the GIRLS bathroom!!!"

And one more. Not so long ago, I dreamt that Elijah Wood, Dominic Monaghan and Billy Boyd were these little demon boys. (who knows where Sean Astin was...) I needed to rid the forest of trees, so that when the war came, they would already be gone. Sooooo, I'm pulling huge oak trees out of the ground like they're dried up cornstalks (and I HAD weeded the garden of cornstalks that day. Maybe that's why?) and the "demons" had rolled themselves up into balls and were bouncing around like little bouncy balls. Yeah, it was scary :roll:
Then my grandma came and it turned out SHE was in charge of all the madness. She was the queen demon.
Finally, I get so mad at the three guys, that I grab them, drag them over to the furnace, and throw them in. Except, the furnace was Mount Doom.

^That one was just messed up. :P

-Wyny
Eowyn37
Rider of the Mark

Postby 1eowynfanshieldmaiden » Sun Jun 06, 2004 2:03 pm

Wyny, wow that was very interesting, my dreams are always messed up and not understandable. I once had a dream by boyfriend and Elijah were fighting to the death for my love and I killed them both and took off with Orlando.
And I had a dream I was in the movie Paradise with Elijah only he was dressed as Frodo. And we were in a tall treehouse.

I don't understand dreams. :roll:
1eowynfanshieldmaiden
Ranger of the North

Postby Ellehcim » Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:33 pm

Wow-it's been a long time since someone visited this thread!! Where has everyone gone? LOTR dreams can't have just stopped!! Of course not, because I just had one last night!! It was the funniest dream I have ever had!! A bunch of my friends and I were hanging out with Elijah Wood like it was just a normal, average, everyday thing. I, for some unknown reason (sorry EW swooners!) was flirting with Elijah! But I was trying to make it sort of hidden. I kept saying, "Elijah, you're so gay!" I blushed every time I said it, and I don't know why because I don't like him at all. I think he understood that I was flirting because he would playfully nudge me on the shoulder and say "I am not." We would laugh and then I'd say "Yes you are, Elijah you are just so gay!" I woke up giggling because of how ridiculous it was. It told everyone I saw at school today about it. The wierdest thing is, though, that when I told my aunt, she said, "You're blushing!" Maybe I do like him a little....
Ellehcim
Ranger of the North

Re: LOTR Related dreams, or Orlando dreams, let us know your

Postby Therien Greenleaf » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:30 pm

me getting sucked into M.E. (lots of variations) and another quite like Marie's
:D :D :D :D
hmmm...theres one where i was practicing archery with my friends so then, long story short, he comes and says our real parents are Elves and sent us to the mortal world for our safety and now we need to go back and so we do and then it turned into a REALLY long fanfic...my version of LOTR...so far we are only at the Council of Elrond and its chapter 20 or something...
Therien Greenleaf

Postby Arlaug » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:28 am

I would love a Thorin dream, haven't had one in ages.
Arlaug
Shield Bearer

Postby Lady_of_Darkness » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:07 pm

I have Thorin dreams all the time, so I'll share some of mine.

Though I won't share the last romantic dream I had about him on a family friendly site such as this (and don't bother sending me a PM about the details, I still won't tell you, since I'd be too embarrassed to type it all out), I'll share a few others (including a romantic one that wasn't quite as intense):

This one I had before DoS hit theaters (it's amazing how long I remember them): I dreamt that I missed going to DoS on opening night (or perhaps it was the premiere) only to get scolded by Thorin (more the scolding he gives Bilbo in Bag End, so it wasn't that bad). I think Dwalin was there too, and we forgot the Hobbit! Poor Bilbo gets left behind even in our subconscious minds.

This other one may be a little on the romantic side (but not quite as intense as the last one I had). I dreamt that we were in prison (or it may have been some sort of a camp that my mom used to work for) and we were wearing some sort of blue uniforms. I think we were sitting on some sort of couch or something and I got up only to be pulled down by Thorin (by the arm, and I'm not sure if it was by force). Maybe it was to protect me from something, but perhaps he didn't want me to leave? I've had this kind of dream before, but it was about Capt. Jack and it was also some sort of a protection dream (or was it) but this one took place on the Black Pearl instead of in some sort of prison. Where did this come from? It's not like I ever watched Prison Break or anything (though I do watch countless Family Guy episodes that take place in a prison, so perhaps my subconscious was mixing up fandoms again. My mind does that a lot). :shock:
Lady_of_Darkness

Previous

Return to Movies - Lord of the Rings (Fandom)