Who is better looking, Aragorn or Legolas?

Fans of the movies? Love those actors; How about the characters? Come here to discuss all forms of fandom surrounding Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings.

Well?

Aragorn
62%
Legolas
38%

Total votes : 69

Re: Who is better looking, Aragorn or Legolas?

Postby MeadowForest » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:48 am

These are the really important matters of the LOTR universe. :P

Back when the video (!) first came out of Fellowship this was my first introduction to Legolas, and Orlando Bloom as the man and actor. Phwoar; what a celeb crush that was. :P

Many years on, I can still see he is a handsome elf! though my Bloom obsession itself went away years back. But I can also see that Aragorn has a rugged handsomeness to him with the beardy manliness. Legolas still wins it for me here, because elf and such. :) (His eyes in the Hobbit films, though, whut...)
MeadowForest
Shield Bearer

Postby LegoLyss » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:41 am

Well, my user name probably makes my answer obvious, lol. I'm typically into dark haired ruggedness but Legolas is just gorgeous in LOTR and The Hobbit :love: (except not sure why he had blue contacts in the latter, his brown eyes should NOT be covered up) Have a side crush on Kili too, though. Lucky Tauriel :lol:
Not sure why I'm not really into Aaragorn. He's relatively good looking, but he just seemed too old in the last movie and he was always so brooding and serious... (which some probably find attactive, just not me)
LegoLyss
Petitioner to the Council

Postby brodobaggins » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:49 am

Gimli

LOL

Probably Aragorn, but he looks better in Fellowship.
brodobaggins
Citizen of Imladris

Previous

Return to Movies - Lord of the Rings (Fandom)