Need help for writing paper..!!!

Come here to join in a structured study of Tolkien's Works. Please read the guidelines before posting. New and veteran readers welcome.

Need help for writing paper..!!!

Postby ChaborzRushisvili » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:44 pm

I am a graduate student and I don’t know whether this is the exact place to share my doubts. As part of my syllabus, I have to write a paper on English writer, poet, and philologist J. R. R. Tolkien. I already collected some points from internet but it is not enough for my essay. My friend suggested me a best essay writing service site to hand over my task. Do I need to approach them? I don’t have any idea about this service. Is this writing service excellent to (link removed by moderator) Please help me.
ChaborzRushisvili
Petitioner to the Council

Re: Need help for writing paper..!!!

Postby ElvenArcher » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:52 pm

Posting a link to a service that provides fraudulent papers is not something we can allow here on TORc. Certainly if you are a graduate student, you can do the research necessary to write the paper without resorting to fraud. Surfing the net for a few quotes is not the way to do it, but as a gradutate student, I am sure you know that. Please don't post links to ethically questionable sites.

If you are on the up and up, and do want to use this site as an aid to your research, feel free to read posts here (I recommend Books: Tolkien). You may also want to google sites that give assistance on how research for papers. I also recommend you review our Terms of Service (you will find a link atop some of the larger forums). You may also find the Welcome Forum helpful as far as issues regarding this site.
ElvenArcher
Ranger of the North

Return to Virtual Tolkien Study Group