Translation for Tattoo

Need a hand learning the ropes? Come here and find an experienced poster to adopt you! Visit the First Stop thread for a list of all those currently involved in the mentoring process and their interests and areas.

Translation for Tattoo

Postby inextremis35 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:23 am

Hello, I am hoping some one can help me translate something into tenguar annatar italic for a tattoo. I think this is the correct name, I am looking for the script on the ring in the movie.
I am sure you get many posts of this sort, if someone can point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. I want to translate "Find a Way" which was Diana Nyad's mantra as she did the Cuba-Key West swim.

Thank you, and may the hair on your toes never fall out.
inextremis35
Petitioner to the Council

Re: Translation for Tattoo

Postby Arlaug » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:42 am

Hello and welcome.
You can post your request here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=104703&start=1680
Arlaug
Shield Bearer

Postby sabakanwal » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:52 am

Hello! :D I'm attending Western Michigan University where I'm pursuing a degree secondary English education. I also have an in-home (er, dorm room rather ;) ) skin care and cosmetics business. I love to read- next to Tolkien, Frank Peretti is one of my favorite authors. I enjoy singing, reading, cross-stitching, star-gazing, playing tennis, acting, and playing piano. I absolutely love to meet new people, so don't be shy - drop on by! :D

Postby heliona » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:26 pm

Hello and welcome, sabakanwel. You'd be better off posting in the Welcome forum or on a specific adoptions thread, as this is a thread that is in the wrong forum. In fact, it really should be locked.
heliona
The Sexy One ~ Hellaciously Huggable

Return to Adoptions