Now known as Vana's adoption thread!

Need a hand learning the ropes? Come here and find an experienced poster to adopt you! Visit the First Stop thread for a list of all those currently involved in the mentoring process and their interests and areas.

Postby Liruliniel » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:41 pm

Thats a wonderful story, Vanaladiel!
Thank you for sharing those with me- I hope that your wedding is everything that you hoped it would be and more :D

Do you think that the TORC will get to see a picture maybe?

I sure hope that a Moot is held somewhere near me some day- I can't believe the scale on which people are dedicated to this place and its members. It's incredible!
Liruliniel
Shield Bearer

Postby Vanaladiel » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:53 pm

What country do you live in hon?? If the USA what state? Perhaps I know some TORCers who are close to you and do get together. If you are under 18 do not tell me your town or any specifics but can you tell me how you found out about Tolkien and his books or movies?? Do you have pets? What are some of your hobbies and things that you like to do???

Yes I plan to post pictures of the wedding on the boards. So you will get to see them or at least some of them. :D
Image Spring come quickly!!
~*Sister of the Twilight*~
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Inyë melmëlyë my love, for you are the melody to which I now dance!!

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"
The Moon Ring of the Twilight Star

Bard of the land of Eryn Lasgalen

Mithril Knight of Lore
Mithril Knight of Eryn Lasgalen

Lifetime Award 2010

Always in our memories, vison :rose:, Alex :rose:, Rowanberry :rose: and Watcher :rose:! Our world is a little dimmer without your smiles!

A tribute to Cynthia 11/14/2005 :rose:

For my dad who now resides with the Lord! :rose: 05/11/16 I love you daddy and will see you again someday in Glory!

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Liruliniel » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:01 pm

Wonderful! I would love to see pictures. Do you have a honeymoon destination picked out yet?

I live in the U.S. I'm 20 years old- But in your opinion, is it safe to give out the state that you live in on the internet? I suppose if I don't that I'll never have the option of meeting someone close by though..what if I e-mailed it to you?

As for how I found out about Tolkien- hmm...
Well I remember reading the Hobbit when I was about eight. I had no idea that there was a series by tolkien until a friend of mine loaned me a huge stack of books for the summer when I was 12. (Three of which were the LOTR series). I absolutely fell in love with them and became immediately enchanted by the stories. Since then I've read the books more times than I can even count- I've also been reading the silmarillion, the children of hurin and Tolkien's Biography. I even got to travel to New Zealand about four years ago to see where they filmed the Ents. :D (a hilight of my life)

but it has been a few years since I have picked one of the books up- college and work have prevented me from doing much else.
But this summer I had three weeks between work and college and I fell in love all over again. I even bought myself some hardback copies this summer- (my younger sister destroyed the paperback set inadvertantly)

I have a little dog who is 17 years old (currently sleeping at my feet). I've had her since I was about four and she's the most loyal affectionate little companion ever.

As for hobbies, I paint- a LOT. I use watercolor, oil and acrylic. Just last night I finished up two that have been in the works for awhile now and framed two others. Lately I've taken to painting landscapes but I usually paint people.

I also like to run and bike. Nothing gives me more pleasure than spending time outside (perhaps camping or kyaking). It's the one thing that makes me feel truly...alive, I suppose. I can't say why, exactly. But I have an idea that you might know what I'm talking about.
On campus I'm always the one reading in a hammock on the quad or maybe playing frisbee :D
Sometimes I get up in the middle of the night just to get a glimpse of the stars and moon.

What about you? What country are you from? How did you come to be familiar with Tolkien's works? What are your hobbies (if you have time for any)
Liruliniel
Shield Bearer

Postby Vanaladiel » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:50 pm

Well to tell you about me.... I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest of the USA. I think it is safe enough to mention the state here but don't mention your town if you don't feel comfortable with. I live in Washington State.

You know already that I am getting married in about a week. I met my love at a moot in Seattle Wasington in 02'. I love the moon and dancing beneath the full moon as often as I can. Of course living in Washington State it rains a great deal here so it is just getting the chance to see the moon without the clouds blocking my view. So I have glow in the dark stars in my bedroom and living room. I love to write poetry and paint though I haven't painted in a great deal of time. I dabble in playing Celtic instruments like the Penny Whistle, the Bodhrain and catpaws (a wooden spoons type of instrument). I first heard the Hobbit in grade school when a teacher insisted on reading it to the class. I was hooked. As I got older I bought the book and then bought the LoTR set. I bought the Silmarillion as soon as it came out the first time. I have several of his books but haven't yet gotten the Children of Hurin. I have read the books each year for some 30 plus years.

I don't have any pets right now but I love the wild bunnies that play in my yard and I keep an eye out for them. I have a baby bunny right now that I saw the other night. I just have to keep the cats away from the yard when I can. I love kitties and want one but will have to wait till I have a bigger home.

I don't mind walking but have been having to start up slowly again. In March of this year I had to have emergency heart surgery when my aorta fell apart. It did what they call "The flaky biscuit". It disected so they had to rush me to the University hospital in Seattle to put it back together. I am doing much better but it is taking some time for me to get back to myself.
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

Always in our memories, vison :rose:, Alex :rose:, Rowanberry :rose: and Watcher :rose:! Our world is a little dimmer without your smiles!

For my dad who now resides with the Lord! :rose: 05/11/16 I love you daddy and will see you again someday in Glory!

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Erufailon.Atanvarno » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:22 am

Hi Vana,

I was just wondering how to get more involved in TORC. A little about my beginnings...

Like most people here, I was introduced to Tolkien through the Hobbit in grade school. I loved it and soon read LOTR on my own and was completely amazed. I hadn't found a place to talk with other people about these books as most kids my age didn't read/know about them. It got a little better when the movies came out...

I originally started coming on TORC because one night, at about 3 in the morning, I decided it was a good idea to learn how to write in tengwar instead of doing work. After I knew a bit, I stumbled upon (not through stumbleupon, mind you) TORC. I was first active in the Languages forum, but since then have moved mainly the Books. TORC introduced me to the Silmarillion and Unfinished Tales, which I soon bought, read, and loved.

Currently, I post mainly in the books forum, and even there only in the trivia posts. But I know what a great community TORC is, and know that there are lots more opportunities out there. I have heard talks of role-playing threads, to art competitions.

Where do you suggest I go to further enhance my TORC experience?
Erufailon.Atanvarno
Ranger of the North

Postby Vanaladiel » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:42 pm

Oh my goodness Eru I didn't get notified that you posted in here. I am so sorry hon!!! Here you been waiting for about 2 weeks for me to acknowledge you and I never knew you were waiting. So sorry hon!!!!

Well, actually I think you are doing a great job. You are posting all over the place and getting right into things. I am thrilled to see that my not getting in here didn't stop you from trying different forums out. Yes that is how you do it. Just jump in and ask of you can join. At least that is the polite way of doing it and you seem to be doing just fine.

The only place you will need to be very careful is in the Philosophy forum. the folks in there can be down right mean if you step in unannounced and uninvited. Also they are very serious when they talk about many subjects, its not all fun and games to them. So be wary.

Now the RP forums you need to find if they have an OOC thread (Out Of Context) thread to ask questions and apply to join a thread. You never just jump in and start posting. They usually want to see what your character is about and how he/she will add to the story line. Many of these folks have been writing together for years. Sorry if I seemed a bit snobby with the Mithril Knights thread. I didn't mean to be but I wanted to be upfront and honest with you. That is one of the toughest of the rps. You have to audition and then go through a training thread usually before joining the main thread. So one would become a Mithril Knight in Training then after your final Initation you get your cloak (Imaginary) and move to the full thread for the adventures that we undertake for the protection of Middle Earth. I joined like some three or four years ago. Seems like only yesterday actually. Its great fun but a lot of serious work. We know the maps of Middle Earth and have to understand things about Middle Earth so that we can write with knowledge about our characters and what they have been through and where they are going. But it is worth it to write with this bunch of great characters.

Light RP can be great fun as well. In the Welcome Forum is the Lucky Fortune Inn, a great place to break your rp teeth into. The WCA After Party will be in there this year. The Bard's Guild is sponsoring the after party. Yes I am a bard as well. Something else that has requirements to be met before one can be a member but it is much easier and more fun. We write poems or stories and then have festivals off and on that the entire member body of the boards are invited to. I think that attending the WCA's will be a great way to get introduced to many of the rpers of the boards and see just how much fun it can be. Remember that ones character needs to somehow keep the story moving forward. Its okay to sometimes add something that is totally irrelevent to the story if it is helping to build a character but mostly a post should help to build the story and keep it moving.

I believe it was you who said you thought I knew so much about Tolkiens works. We I do because of these boards and the activities I am involved in here but I by no means know all or enough. I have so much to learn and I am not the best RPer. I am still a relative newbie to it. My imagination is growing but I have loads to still learn. But if you ever have any questions about something I can sure help you find someone who can answer it for you. That is another way I learn things. :D

I hope I have helped you in some way and that we become fast and lifelong friends. Welcome and I will be seeing you around. I will mention that I posted this here to you so that if you don't get notified about it you will still know that I posted this here.

:hug: Keep up the good work!!! Viva La Tolkien!!!!! :clap:
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Vanaladiel » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:09 am

Okay it has been a while since there has been any activity in this thread.

But I want everyone to know that I am still actively adopting anyone who is seeking assistance of any kinds on the boards.

Bilbo25 has become very busy in real life and is no longer visiting the boards here. I do not want to cut him out of the thread but as the only active adopter here I felt it was time for a name change so that we don't look totally inactive.

I still come on the boards nearly daily. I would be honored to mentor or adopt anyone who has questions or wishes to learn more about the boards.

Personally I feel everyone needs to become acquainted with and keep The Terms of Service. It will help keep you out of trouble with the powers that be and the moderators of these boards.

There are loads of wonderful folks who visit these hallowed halls every day and some will become close friends. Come on in and get to know everyone and have a great time. Look around and test the waters then come back and make this your home away from home like many of us have. :)

Welcome to TORC! The One Ring dot Com!
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Back after a very long absence

Postby Sammy_W » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:16 pm

I used to post here several years ago (I joined in 2002 I think) but then stopped after a couple of years. I am re-reading (again) the LOTR and was bored last night when I remembered this site, my old account I think was deactivated (I used to post just as sammy) but looking around the messageboards I recognised this thread as when I first joined I was adopted by Vana!
I thought I would start posting again and stop by to say Hi, don't expect anyone to remember me of course but there are names that are all coming back as I look around :)
Sammy_W
Petitioner to the Council

Re: Back after a very long absence

Postby sammy » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:10 pm

Sammy_W wrote:I used to post here several years ago (I joined in 2002 I think) but then stopped after a couple of years. I am re-reading (again) the LOTR and was bored last night when I remembered this site, my old account I think was deactivated (I used to post just as sammy) but looking around the messageboards I recognised this thread as when I first joined I was adopted by Vana!
I thought I would start posting again and stop by to say Hi, don't expect anyone to remember me of course but there are names that are all coming back as I look around :)

Turns out my old account wasn't deactivated and I finally remembered my password! Is there a way of deleting the new account I created?
sammy
Rider of the Mark

Re: Back after a very long absence

Postby Calma » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:19 am

sammy wrote:
Sammy_W wrote:I used to post here several years ago (I joined in 2002 I think) but then stopped after a couple of years. I am re-reading (again) the LOTR and was bored last night when I remembered this site, my old account I think was deactivated (I used to post just as sammy) but looking around the messageboards I recognised this thread as when I first joined I was adopted by Vana!

Turns out my old account wasn't deactivated and I finally remembered my password! Is there a way of deleting the new account I created?

*sneaks in to answer for Vana...*

Nope.

Welcome back, Sammy.

September is Breakfast Month in the TVM!!! :D

Join the funWith The TVM

ImageCAT LOVERS GUILD :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:yippie: MARINERS!!!!!

WINS: 51 :D
LOSSES: 52 :P

SOUNDERS!!!

Toni...Dannie…Ray-Ray…William...Waneta...Damon...David...Guy… rowan

Always looking for new posters for the TORC 365 PROJECT

Image Rock On!
Calma
Crazy Cat Lady

Location: Up the road, across the street, down the lane, and around the bend

Postby Vanaladiel » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Sammy I DO REMEMBER YOU!!!! I am sorry the boards don't give notification of threads that have been posted in.

I do hope you will come back Sammy!! :D :hug:
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Hullo there!

Postby Lenne Linwe » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:26 pm

So, I just started on here and I don't know ANYTHING about where I write or what there is to do on here exactly. I've been on a Lord of the Rings forum (arwen-undomiel.com/forum) before... But, it was COMPLETELY different than this.

So... Could you guys adopt me? I need a lot of help, with figuring this whole place out!
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Location: In the Lavender Inn, taking care of anyone in need of healing.

Postby Vanaladiel » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:22 pm

Sweetie I will gladly adopt you and help you learn the boards. Welcome to TORC (The One Ring. Com).

First I would ask that you read the terms of service which is at the bottom of every page. Just click the link and read it so that you are aware of the rules that govern these boards.

The boards are set up in forums. That is the categories of the conversations here. The talk forum is where there are threads that anyone can join and find friends. Alliances and Guilds is one where anyone can join but it is for things that they have in common such as the Middle Aged Crazies are all folks who are over let's say 40 who have been reading the books and many of us are friends who have met in person. We chat about our lives and things that might interest the others whom we know something about. Anyone is welcome to join us no matter the age but you must behave. ;)

The Role Play threads are for those who do writing in story form. Usually one must ask permission in an OOC thread for that Storyline to join. They will want to know who your character is and all the pertinent information and how you can help the story along. Some are already closed such as the Mithril Knights. That one is by invitation only and then there is a time of trial in another side thread before they are allowed to join.

There are movies and books and other such forums that are available to just about anyone who wants to join in.

Beware the Philosophy: Halls of Manwe forum since it gets very heated in there. They are not very nice sometimes and do not play well with others. It is their passion to argue and be strong on what they believe. We all just give them their space. :D

In each forum is threads or Topics. Be sure to read the first post of any thread that you wish to join in on cause it will usually tell you the rules of the thread and what it is about. If you don't do this it can be very embarrassing to find that you are wayyyyyyy off topic.

Nothing you do is going to make anyone hate you here unless you are out to stir up trouble but behave and you shall find your way. I have many friends who will gladly help us too. I am in the Talk forum many times when I am around. I work from early morning shifts to late night shifts so I don't get to be here as often as I like. But I do get here.

So come to the Talk Forum now and say Hello to my friends in the "Home Alone thread. I will be there for a bit and around Talk. :hug: Welcome again!!!
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Lenne Linwe » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:37 am

Thank you so much, Vana!!! I just wrote on the thread, so hopefully I'll meet lots of new people on there!!!
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Vanaladiel » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:47 am

Of course you will hon.

Which thread did you post at?? What forum were you in?
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Lenne Linwe » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:34 am

I posted at the thread that you're in. :)

I used to be at the Arwen-Undomiel.com forum. It used to be super popular and now, it's running low on active people. :cry2:
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Vanaladiel » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:13 pm

That tends to be the way things run their course. Here we have been somewhat slow since the last movie but with The Hobbit about to begin production, we expect it to pick back up some. :D I am glad you beat the rush. ;)
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby sili » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:45 am

Ah ha! So this is an adoption thread! Had but I known. But to grow up an orphan can be a toughening experience in and of itself. :D
sili
Citizen of Imladris

Postby Vanaladiel » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:11 am

Sili you do not need to be adopted and that is fine. If you wish to just be a friend and get questions answered when you have them, that is great too.

The entire idea of adoption/mentor threads was to help folks who join TORC to get around and learn the ins and outs of things before they accidentally get in trouble with the moderators of this messageboard.

At the time of the strong need for adopters/mentors we had a great influx of new members and many were lost or finding that they were getting into trouble for not knowing the proper way to do things and stay out of the moderators eye, so to speak.

I and many others will gladly answer any and all questions you have. You can even ask questions in places such as the talk forum where you have already joined us. Our goal is to have everyone have a great time and enjoy this place like we do.

My only suggestion many times is to read the Terms of Service at the bottom of any page. Then you know the rules and ask questions before you do anything that can not be undone on your part.

Moderators are still around, just less noticeable and they will still step in if need be.

So come on back to the talk forums and lets have some fun!!! :D :hihi:
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby sili » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:14 am

Vanaladiel, I meant no disrespect. Call it Dutch humour.
Here is an example of a Dutch joke.

A man walks into a bar. It was shut.

See? I would hate to think I had been offensive. :cry2:
sili
Citizen of Imladris

Postby Vanaladiel » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:05 am

Sweetie do not think I was offended at all. I do not know what I said that made you think I was.

Gosh sometimes I think the differences of our different countries make for some challenging misunderstandings. I do not feel that you said anything wrong.

I hope I did not say anything that offended you either hon. I just wanted you to know that not everyone wants to be adopted and that is totally fine. I also wanted you to know that if you ever have any questions about anything, all you need do is ask. We are all friends here and will always help anyone who wants or needs it. :D

I have no problems with you hon and I hope that you have no problems with me either. :D :hug:
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby sili » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:42 am

I'm glad to hear I caused no offence. :D

I will see you elsewhere then. ;)
sili
Citizen of Imladris

Postby Vanaladiel » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:31 am

Absolutely!!! :thumbsup: :D :hug:
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby frodolives668 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:39 am

Hi. I'm pretty new. I go by frodolives but you can call me Celairdyr if you like(my elvish name). I'm looking for someone who's been here a while and is patient with me asking stupid questions. I tend to do that.

I love music, art, soccer, books, BEECAKE, Dominic Monaghan, and tolkien. I'd like someone who doesn't mind me going oon about them too. I also tend to do that.

A very honest frodolives668 :angel:
frodolives668
Rider of the Mark

Postby Vanaladiel » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:34 pm

Sweet Frodolives you are most welcome to my adoptive family hon!! I am honored that you chose us to join with and that you find TORC The One Ring. Com friendly and appealing to your loves of the actors and characters of Tolkiens works.

Yes I have been here a long time. Sometimes it feels like I have always been here. I love spending time here as well. OH and there are no dumb questions hon. I love to answer what I can and help find the answers that I do not have yet.

I see you have already found the talk forums where I spend a lot of my time now a days. I try to come in every night and or come in on my days off work. So feel free to post questions here or in the Hello thread in talk. :D

Welcome again and my friends call me Vana. I did legally get my name changed to Vanaladiel so an elvish name is one thing that I truly love.

So if you wish I will call you by yours as well. :D Celairdyr, I love the looks of it and only hope that I can pronounce it near perfect. :hug:

And feel free to swoon away about the things you love!!! I am a Haldir fan myself as well as Legolas!!!! Those Hobbits are cute little furry guys too. I get a kick out of Billy and Dominic.
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby frodolives668 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Thank you so much for your reply! I didn't think anyone would answer me at all much less be so nice. It brought tears to my eyes. It really did! :hug:

Thank you sooo much for all you said. it made my day wothwhile.

:D :D :D
frodolives668
Rider of the Mark

Postby Vanaladiel » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:12 pm

Can you tell me some stuff about yourself hon. If you are under 18 or do not wish to tell me your age that is fine because the TOS says you can not reveal if you are under 18 what your age is.

Do you have any pets, do you live with your folks, are you in the USA? What are some of your other interests besides Tolkien and the boys?

I would love to learn more about you so I can better help you with questions that you have and with the proper responses for your age.

Vana
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby frodolives668 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 am

I love music and art. I'm kinda good at art and I'm planning on posting a couple of "The Hobbit" cartoons that I drew when I was bored. I'll scan 'em on when I get the machine working again. I do a couple of stories and poems on the main site from time to time. Do you do any?
frodolives668
Rider of the Mark

Postby Vanaladiel » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:23 am

I write poetry! I have a thread in the Scriptorium that is called Verses from Vanaladiel.

I am hoping that I can put a book together and have someone illustrate it for me to submit for publishing.

I also do Role Playing in the Prancing Pony forum with several friends I have here. I love doing that writing but my real love is doing the SCA (Society of Creative Anachronism). We dress up like we are in the Middle Ages and live in the medieval times. We camp and do archery and have competitions with friends and visitors at events. There are a few folks here on the boards that have done that in their areas as well.

I also have my kitty China who is all white and my sweetheart! The kitty in my sig pic I no longer have cause I was allergic to her. She was a Linx Point Siamese named SiSi, but China is a short hair domestic with pink ears and a pink nose. She actually is spoiled.

I met my husband online here as well. I joined in Feb of 2002 and he joined in June of 2002 and we met at a Moot in Seattle. We have been together almost ever since. We got married in August 2008 and are about to celebrate our 3rd anniversary.

We live in the Beautiful Pacific Northwest of the United States. We love it here and love to go visit our friends that we meet at events and through the internet.

We usually got to Michigan to meet up with a group of people here on the boards in June but could not go this year due to my changing jobs and not having a paid vacation to go. But next year we will again. :D
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby frodolives668 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:45 am

I looked at your verses page the other day. They're really good! Good idea putting them into a book. You've got a real talent. :D
frodolives668
Rider of the Mark

PreviousNext

Return to Adoptions