TORC Conspiracy - OOC

This forum is for role-playing within settings that influenced Tolkien (non-Middle-earth). Acceptable styles include for Celtic, Norse, Kalevala, Arthurian, and Anglo-Saxon.

Postby wisteria » Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:49 pm

Oh, my...will you look at the time? So much of real life apparently has gotten in the way of this somewhat off-th-wall RP. Okay, so it's not really off-the-wall...it's in a separate building all together! <grin>

It's been a year since I posted last...not sure who is still around. If anyone would be interested in continuing up the forums, let me know...I'd love to exercise my writing skills on this one.

Wiste
wisteria
Ranger of the North

Postby SilverScribe » Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:15 pm

Wiste!!

I'd be happy to play in here again, but I think an awful lot of the original cast have sailed West . . . Lys, Bardy, SB, Leoba . . . I see Lindonbayne once in a while and Guru and Vana are still about though I don't think they RP as much . . .

:D:D
SilverScribe
Scribe, Wanderer, Warrior . . . Bard of Rhudaur and Herald of Manwe

Postby wisteria » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:05 am

I'm afraid you're right, Scribbles. But it sure was fun while it lasted. <grin>

I thought about taking the ship...but Middle Earth means too much to me and so I've simply been traveling about. From where I am now, I can see the mountains of Mordor and I know I'll need to cross into that Black Land for a while soon. Visiting TORC every once in a while keeps me grounded in what's important on the journey.

Take care,
Wiste
wisteria
Ranger of the North

Previous

Return to Role Playing: The Green Dragon Inn (Tolkien-Influenced Fantasy)