To and From OOC - TaF II Returns!

This forum is for role-playing within settings that influenced Tolkien (non-Middle-earth). Acceptable styles include for Celtic, Norse, Kalevala, Arthurian, and Anglo-Saxon.

Postby Proud_Mary » Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:06 am

Gone till monday. I think I figure out something and I post when I get back :D See you!!
Proud_Mary
Shield Bearer

Postby Errand » Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:34 pm

Somewhere around here, Ramza will split after a bit of spying, so he won't be meeting up with the underground survivors.
Errand
Shield Bearer

Postby Tobias_Red-tail » Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:13 am

Not very long, and I'm sorry for it. But my neck hurts, for some weird reason, I'm hungry, and my muse is tired after helping me get down 1152 words in 1 and a 1/2 hours for an essay yesterday.

Yes, I know. Excuses, excuses. :P
Tobias_Red-tail
Ranger of the North

Postby Proud_Mary » Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:21 am

Okay , so I think our boys will fallow guards to the arena. Good post Tobias :D. Sorry for those actions with Gawain - I know that he should be more reserved , but I thought that all situation (tunnels and everything) and Grenelf’s childish behavior could made him little mad…:P
Proud_Mary
Shield Bearer

Postby narnensul » Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:40 pm

Haha, sorry about the length. I won't even say how long it took for me to write that, but it was a good sized chunk.

Explanations...Still underground. Now the group is in a rebel safehouse...well safecavern. Mostly injured rebels, a few injured civilians, and those rebels who weren't injured in the town attack. I was thinking there could be rebels from other towns, perhaps Dicie's attacked all the towns on the same day...I dunno.

I included a line similiar to one from the play, The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde. But it was such a good line for the situation, I just had to use it.
narnensul
Ranger of the North

Postby Rainfield » Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:14 pm

Today is my last summer final...

I will return... ALIVE!
Rainfield
Rider of the Mark

Postby narnensul » Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:07 pm

Best of Luck Rainfield! I hope all goes well!
narnensul
Ranger of the North

Postby narnensul » Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:35 am

Just to bump it up a bit.

I'll be leaving tomorrow for about two weeks or so for vacation. I really don't know when I'm coming back, it's still up in the air. But I won't have access to a computer for those two weeks.

I'll try to put a post up today.
narnensul
Ranger of the North

Postby Rainfield » Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:05 pm

Hope you have fun Nar!

Sorry for my lack of posts, i kinda went on a post finals rampage of fun...

But i'm back now!
Rainfield
Rider of the Mark

Postby Rainfield » Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:18 am

First of all, sorry for the extremely short post, I'm pressed for time.

Secondly, sorry it had to be so long for me to post, i hope we don't fall into another falling out like that.

I think people are vacationing right now, and when school starts up, everything always goes quicker.
Rainfield
Rider of the Mark

Postby Proud_Mary » Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:46 am

Gone for Two Weeks ...I'll check when I get back...Have a good RP all and see you soon... :D
Proud_Mary
Shield Bearer

Postby Errand » Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:52 am

Made a sort of mini-side story for Ramza because there's nothing else going on. Sort of illustrates some situations and stuff. So, Rainfield, what's the city's name anyway? The one where the gladiator stuff takes place.
Errand
Shield Bearer

Postby Rainfield » Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:29 pm

Just got back from a small road trip...

I hadn't thought about the city name yet Errand... How about Tumie? If you think of something better then by all means go for it!

:)
Rainfield
Rider of the Mark

Postby narnensul » Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:43 am

I'm back sooner than I expected, weather is not the nicest thing in the world. :roll: I did find computer access, it was a fifteen minute hike up a large hill, 2.50 for fifteen minutes, and their coffee was horrible. But I just had enough time to read, no posts as you can see however.

I'll post soon, I wasn't sure if Rainfield wanted to create a rebel figure here as the sort of makeshift leader for the rebels underground. I might just go ahead and think up someone.

Liked your post by the way, Errand.

EDIT: Alright, I went ahead and posted. I re-read all the bios for the rebels on the OOC. Since Ahren is in prison, Ruwie is on his way there, Furai is one of the leaders for the rebel group underground.

I also wrote the group in to stay a while, because as mentioned in the beginning character bios, Gabriel is attracted to Furai or something like that. I'm not sure what Rainfield has planned and if you've changed your mind or anything. I'll edit anything if it doesn't fit character or story or whatever.
narnensul
Ranger of the North

Postby Rainfield » Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:39 am

everything sounds good nar... sorry once again about the delay

Edit:

I went ahead and posted...

I only messed with the gabriel and furai storyline, because i couldn't do anything with rainfield untill mary or Tobias return.

Your free to have the messenger say whatever you wish for him to say. If you wanna head to the town we can, or if you want to do something else we can.
Rainfield
Rider of the Mark

Postby Rainfield » Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:58 pm

People seem pretty out of it right now...

Lets get a roll call to check and see how many people are still checking back on this thing. If enough people are still here, we can brainstorm some ways to get things moving again.

Still Here
Rainfield
Rider of the Mark

Postby Arenial » Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:17 pm

I'm still here too.
Arenial
Ranger of the North

Postby Errand » Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:59 am

*yawn*
Errand
Shield Bearer

Postby narnensul » Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:31 pm

Still here, classes resumed a few days ago so I've been a little busy getting back into the groove again, but I'm completely ready to get back into the story.

In fact I started a post just yesterday for the group getting out of the safehouse and into the Turian countryside. I'll polish it up and post it tonight. Basically I have Furai going along with the group as the guide, any objections to it, I'll change. But I thought it was a good idea for her to be there with the group.
narnensul
Ranger of the North

Postby narnensul » Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:31 pm

Still here, classes resumed a few days ago so I've been a little busy getting back into the groove again, but I'm completely ready to get back into the story.

In fact I started a post just yesterday for the group getting out of the safehouse and into the Turian countryside. I'll polish it up and post it tonight. Basically I have Furai going along with the group as the guide, any objections to it, I'll change. But I thought it was a good idea for her to be there with the group.
narnensul
Ranger of the North

Postby Rainfield » Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:01 pm

So the main group will be exploring the Turian countryside that will eventually lead them to the arena where Ruwie and Ahren are currently at.

That the current plan?

If so i'll try and work something up tonight or tomarrow
Rainfield
Rider of the Mark

Postby narnensul » Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:02 pm

Sure, why not.
narnensul
Ranger of the North

Postby Rainfield » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:10 pm

kinda a cheese eatin post by me... I'm still trying to get my groove back.

But for now it should suffice untill i get back into the full swing.
Rainfield
Rider of the Mark

Postby narnensul » Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:50 pm

I think I took a liking to Scallop, haha.

Sorry for the long wait, I'll get better at posting sooner when things quiet down.
narnensul
Ranger of the North

Postby Tobias_Red-tail » Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:15 am

I'm here, always am, but might begin disappearing quite often in the next week or so... Blame my prelims.

Anyways, so sorry for NOT checking in! :oops: :oops:
Tobias_Red-tail
Ranger of the North

Postby Rainfield » Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:02 pm

Sounds Good Tobias...

I don't know what we'll do with your char. because we havn't heard from Mary... but you can fit him in with whatever you wish for him to do.

Nar:

Hey, it's ok... I like Scallop too!

I'll post tonight!
Rainfield
Rider of the Mark

Postby Rainfield » Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:39 pm

I liked your post Errand...

I take it you'll be squaring off with Aiel in the arena before it's all said and done.

:wink:
Rainfield
Rider of the Mark

Postby Tobias_Red-tail » Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:41 am

Is it ok if I sort of leave Gawaine behind for now, since he's a little difficult to play without Mary, and pick up another character first?

Probably he/she will be involved in the whole arena-fighting business too... Heh. I'm kinda free now, so I'll go write the bio, a short one, and then edit the post to put it in.
Tobias_Red-tail
Ranger of the North

Postby Proud_Mary » Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:51 am

Im still here , but I have some great problems with computer till next month I wont be able to post ...so do as you want. You don't have to wait for me , I understand. But I will be glad if you will ...
Proud_Mary
Shield Bearer

Postby Rainfield » Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:48 pm

We are going to try and push the story along, but we'll leave it open enough for you to make an easy comeback into it.

And by all means go ahead Tobias, the more diverse characters everyone has the better.

I'll try and get a good one in tonight
Rainfield
Rider of the Mark

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing: The Green Dragon Inn (Tolkien-Influenced Fantasy)