OOC: Search for the harp

This forum is for role-playing within settings that influenced Tolkien (non-Middle-earth). Acceptable styles include for Celtic, Norse, Kalevala, Arthurian, and Anglo-Saxon.

Postby Teleri123 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:45 pm

Posted. It's not that good, but I tried. If you guys want me to change it, let me know. :)
Teleri123
Shield Bearer

Postby Teleri123 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:40 am

Hello?....

Anyone? :( .....
Teleri123
Shield Bearer

Postby Iavasel » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:15 pm

i'm here! sorry, i'm at uni in scotland now and trying to get adjusted. once i have an actual routine i will know how much time i have, but should have time to post sometime soon
Iavasel
Ranger of the North

Postby Teleri123 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:48 pm

Oh, okay. That's cool. I just remembered today about this to be honest, and wanted to see what was happening. But take your time getting settled. Hope its nice over there. :)
Teleri123
Shield Bearer

Postby Iavasel » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:51 am

I'm here I'm here I'm here! Alright I promise to post soon, I'm getting settled in slowly but surely, I'll let you know more soon, but for now all I can promise is to write more soon.
Iavasel
Ranger of the North

Postby Elf*Moon*Forest » Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:00 pm

I live as well, although barely . . .

WAAAAY too much #$%$%%^OI$#O$#%QIRN$#%#$%$I(U%$ing work in pre-college courses TT~TT. . .
Elf*Moon*Forest
Ranger of the North

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP oO

Postby Elf*Moon*Forest » Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:39 am

Damn . . I feel so terrible that this died. . ;-;.

I JUST WANT YOU TWO TO KNOW THAT::::

I have copied every single post from the IC, and it has so far reached 176 pages in Microsoft Word ;) With your permission, and perhaps with the changing of names to protect your characters as your property, I would like to transform this as it goes along into a novel :).

And now I go off to post :D. I really hope this can start up again . . .
Elf*Moon*Forest
Ranger of the North

Postby Elf*Moon*Forest » Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:52 pm

Ok. I posted. Damn, it feels good to be doing this again :).

Selly, please don't be terribly upset with what I've done to cali =P. If you don't like it, just say the word and I can change it :).

I was figuring that after she goes into the water . . is the red thing a kraken, btw? because that's what I was envisioning it as. . anyways, she would have this sort of 'quiet moment' with the "kraken" and it would leave us be :-P.

Umm . .. ideas? hatred?

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! <3333333333333
Elf*Moon*Forest
Ranger of the North

Postby Teleri123 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:09 pm

I've just posted, and may I say it's good to be back.

My post isn't that good, but it's a start. I'll be back to my nice long posts before long.

I'm interested to see where this goes and I hope we can keep it going.

Much love to you guys. :D
Teleri123
Shield Bearer

Postby Elf*Moon*Forest » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:49 am

ermm . . . bump oO;;;
Elf*Moon*Forest
Ranger of the North

Postby Teleri123 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:40 am

It seems like this has died again...

I tried to post again to keep this going, but I don't really know what's going on or what Nare is planning so I haven't been able to.
Teleri123
Shield Bearer

Postby Elf*Moon*Forest » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:44 am

I think we've gotta wait for Selly to get back to meh ><.

I hope she does ;-;.

If not, I know we can both wait X3.
Elf*Moon*Forest
Ranger of the North

Postby Gloamglozer » Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:34 pm

Hello

I was just looking around and I saw this thread. 've been reading it and if you ever do need a new character to introduce itself into the story then I would be more than happy to help.

:D :D :D :D

Gloam
Gloamglozer
Ranger of the North

HELLO!!!

Postby Iavasel » Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:43 pm

Hello hello!!!!!! ack!!!! Sooooo sorry, I just got your email Nare! I'm super excited that this has started again, and even interest from someone new?? aMAZing :) :) Hello Gloam. Hope I won't frighten you with my enthusiasm, but it's great to be back!! Ok, off to read things, hopefully to post! I dunno how it will go, forgive me if Cali's a bit rusty, haven't written for her in a year you know, wot! :) Hope you're all marvelous, much catching up is necessary!!!!!!

*zooms about the room*

ok ok ok :) off to read things :shock: :) :Q :horse: :happydance:

*sel/cali
Iavasel
Ranger of the North

Postby Iavasel » Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:32 pm

Hello! Ok, I've posted. Um..someone else next who wants to jump in and help me out with what's going on and how some agreement should be reached? This can be anyone as far as I'm concerned. Elias is having some glimpses of what's going on, so other people on the boat could too and perhaps give some guidance/explaination to either Cali or Elias so I know what to do. Or Gloam could come in too as a new character...trying to think of how Gloam might get in, perhaps as the kraken itself/himself/herself (though we do have lots of females here :) ), or swimming in as something aquatic, or flying in as something airborne, though that may be a stretch, or perhaps even on another boat! I don't know! Yay that we're back, someone post!! :)

*sel
Iavasel
Ranger of the North

Postby Iavasel » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:54 am

Nare, I see you've posted..I posted again :) Brina, absolutely no intention of ignoring you, but I didn't know where you wanted to fit in? Also, Gloam, are you still lurking about?

um..right, so i figure as long as we re-assure this critter and get out of his territory we're ok? perhaps we can even learn something from him/her about where we're going? there are bound to be others about, so perhaps tips about how we'll stay safe from others? i think cali's just about done under the water unless someone's got other ideas. she can be down there for another post or she can be pulled back on deck again if she's gathered what we need, i don't know how detailed you want to get at re-assuring the kraken that we're not after it's carcass

..yay!

*sel
Iavasel
Ranger of the North

Postby Teleri123 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:12 pm

Hello there. ^__^ Glad to see you've returned Sel.

I've read over the new posts, they were really good. I just have no idea where Brina fits into it all...I don't think she does... :( Oh well. I tried to post, but couldn't think of anything. I'll just wait until the right time to post.

I'll keep checking this and such so I don't fall behind or anything.

Much love,
Becka
Teleri123
Shield Bearer

Postby Elf*Moon*Forest » Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:33 am

Hmm . . . . .

So what can we learn? Where to go after we get across the Sea? Hmm . . . we need a White Door :).

Ummm . . . . . we're in, like, early summer now, right? So maybe by the time we get to the Red Tree it'll be Autumn :P. Yay for good coincidences ^^.

Sorry. I'm thinking ahead :). I really should ask my darling hubby for suggestions; he always has good ideas :D.

So Selly, do you want me to bring Cali back up, as Beck doesn't seem to want to post? I mean, I feel bad because I kinda feel like I'm taking over the show oO. But . . . eh I'll post and then tell me what you think X3.
Elf*Moon*Forest
Ranger of the North

Postby Elf*Moon*Forest » Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:57 am

Umm. Ok. Posted. Sel, if you hate it, please tell me X3.

I left it pretty open at the end. Either one of you can jump in ^^.

BTW, Sel, I dunno if you remember (because it was so long ago! :P) but we were talking about boys a few months ago? I must say, I have quite literally found my Elias X3. My hubby can do anything with metal X3. And Teleri can attest that he's very charming :) (at least, I think she thought he was. She seemed impressed when they met each other X3.)

I'm off! Happy Independence day, guys! I LOVE YOU!!!!!
Elf*Moon*Forest
Ranger of the North

Postby Teleri123 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:37 pm

Hi there.

I'm trying to write a post, but I've been having difficulty because I don't really feel Brina has much to do with sending Cali into the water and all that. It's not that I don't want to post, I've just been having some difficulty.

I'm about to read what you post Jay, and then I'll try to reply and get Brina back into this.
Teleri123
Shield Bearer

Postby Teleri123 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:11 pm

Okay.

I posted. I finally got an idea. Nothing big, just a way to involve Brina a bit and go more into her abilities and realizing what they are. Something like that...

Anyway, yeah. Let me know if I need to change anything or whatnot.

Love,
Becka
Teleri123
Shield Bearer

Postby Iavasel » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:21 pm

Right, I've posted and other stuff looks good :) Both of you seemed to be having magical experiences up there so whoever wants to jump in and explain stuff/direct us to our next challenge. :)
Iavasel
Ranger of the North

Postby Teleri123 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:55 pm

Okay, I posted. It pretty much talks about what happened to Brina and her asking the same kind of questions Cali asked. Um...yeah. I guess the explaining now goes to Nare. *Muah*

-Becka
Teleri123
Shield Bearer

Postby Iavasel » Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:41 pm

it does indeed look like nare has some explaining to do. :) i'm still here and lurking about until someone else can post :)
Iavasel
Ranger of the North

Postby Elf*Moon*Forest » Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:18 pm

I can't right now, but I will do it as soon as possible.

Maybe tomorrow when I got to visit my darling amazing super-wonderful hubby before his weeklong game :).
Elf*Moon*Forest
Ranger of the North

Postby Teleri123 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:36 pm

Okay, so I talked with Jayna over the weekend about this and we did some brainstorming, got a couple ideas I believe and stuff. I was just wondering what was going on...

You know, I was thinking perhaps we should discuss the story and get a little more organized. Maybe we should kinda create an outline for the story or for the next part of the story, like figure out where we want to go with it. I know we've been winging it 'till now, but maybe it'd help us. And outlines are cool cause they can be followed but we'd still have freedom and everyone would have an idea of what was happening. I'm not making much sense, but hopefully you guys kinda get what I mean. Let me know what you think, and if it doesn't sound appealing to you, that's fine.

I just really wanna keep moving with this, but I'm being rude by being impatient...Sorry. :(
Teleri123
Shield Bearer

Postby Teleri123 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:19 am

Hello...?

*poke*

...Is anyone here?
Teleri123
Shield Bearer

Postby Elf*Moon*Forest » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:47 am

I'll try to get on in a minute.

So sorry ><

-hugs and love-
Elf*Moon*Forest
Ranger of the North

Postby Iavasel » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:24 pm

no worries, Becka, I don't think you're being rude or pushy at all :) I think that's a great idea, and you're right, it would give us direction but still room to sort of fill things out, and you could be sort of thinking of the next step and so have things planned and so on. I think it's a really good idea to have an outline. :)

Nare - I certainly do remember us talking about boys, and I am so glad for you to have found your Elias :) It's so wonderful :) I love people in love :) :) Unfortunately, after a year with mine, he broke up with me. It's tough living on two different continents, and besides that, it turns out that right now someone two years younger than me actually is too young (I hadn't realized how much he was like Elias before!) But I've had a few weeks to adjust and I'm learning to be on my own again :)

ps. out of curiosity, have you seen the movie Serenity?
Iavasel
Ranger of the North

Postby Elf*Moon*Forest » Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:50 am

No I haven't; is it any good? :)

Well, mine's about four years older than me. A bit of a problem for some people, but I don't really care. He acts young, anyways =P.

Umm . . . I shall try to post!

-stands valiantly, pointing into the sky-
Elf*Moon*Forest
Ranger of the North

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing: The Green Dragon Inn (Tolkien-Influenced Fantasy)