The All Worlds Inn - Post your RP Classifieds Here

This forum is for role-playing within settings that influenced Tolkien (non-Middle-earth). Acceptable styles include for Celtic, Norse, Kalevala, Arthurian, and Anglo-Saxon.

The All Worlds Inn - Post your RP Classifieds Here

Postby ThreadStalker » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:16 am

The All Worlds Inn was dimly lit as it always was and at the present moment it was empty. ThreadStalker, the proprietor was preparing the Inn for its new function.

In the forum universe known as the Green Dragon all was not well. There were adventurers wandering about in blind search with no place to stop and rest from their endeavors. There were stories to be told and adventures awaiting intrepid souls but there were no writers to tell them or too few to give them full color and vibrant life.

The forum was out of balance and in disarray, a condition that ThreadStalker could no longer abide. The All Worlds Inn had been chosen for its location at the head of the forum so it could be found and utilized by all.

The Inn’s sole purpose was to serve as clearinghouse, a place where those seeking adventure could post their desire and intent and leave some details about themselves and their experiences.

Those seeking to have such travelers to participate in their stories could make that fact known to those who seek by leaving some details about the plot and possible character directions of the tale they wished to tell within the guidelines of the Green Dragon forum universe.

From within the shadows that seemed to cling to his form, ThreadStalker posted the basic requirements in a visible position.

Those Seeking Threads:

Post Character information, briefly, here. If you have experience with RP on this board you might include the threads. If you have not participated in an RP before then use this as your opportunity to show off what you can do. It is far preferable that you write a paragraph or so about your character instead of leaving a list of statistics. Stats are frowned upon in this forum ( as with The Pony) because it gives little sign of your writing quality and leads to “game” mentality. RP here is about story NOT gaming, there are no points and no winners

Be sure to include a method of contact such as an Email address so that potential “employers” can contact you about joining their threads.

Those Seeking Posters

Please post some information about your thread. If you have already started the thread you should include a brief synopsis of the action to date and a link ( or title at least) to the OOC thread

If you have not yet begun your thread you should include information on what sort of story you will try to tell. If you have any experience in RP on these boards you might include that information.

If you have not participated in any RP on these boards it is strongly suggested that you join and participate in a thread before attempting to begin one.

If your RP thread has not yet begun post a brief background for your story that will include enough to inform and attract potential posters. A short version of your first post would be appropriate.

Be sure to include contact information such as a link to the OOC thread or an E mail if your thread or OOC is not yet posted in the forum.

This thread it is not for chat, or for accepting posters or discussing RP threads. It is to be use for the sole purpose of advertising poster’s RP characters and soliciting for posters in RP threads in this fourm and leave pertinent contact information. Posts to any other purpose will be deleted.
ThreadStalker
Ranger of the North

Postby ThreadStalker » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:30 am

Once the announcement was in a place where all could see it, ThreadStalker finished setting the Inn to rights. There were certain magics in place that would hold prominent any adds, notes or resumes that were left there. There were spells that would provide refreshments and temporary rest for weary adventurers but they would not make it so cozy as to entice any of them to linger overlong in violation to the purpose of the establishment.

Satisfied that all was as it should be, Threadstalker left the clearinghouse and returned to his regular duties.
ThreadStalker
Ranger of the North

Postby Rainfield » Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:32 pm

The All Worlds Inn Directory:

--The Chronicles of Reist--
Originator: ElvenWanderer
Starting Date: December 15th, 2004
Current Participants: 3
Accepting new Participants: Yes
Synopsis:
“In ancient times, the land of Reist was under siege from the Sadēs or Shades. The humans who lived on the island-country were no match for the demons, who poured forth from the belly of the earth like dark waves. The dragons who lived high in the mountains of Reist saw the danger that threatened to engulf the whole country. They allied themselves with the humans, teaching them the ancient art of magic. Some even went as far as to allow their human companions to ride upon their back into battle. These few humans were known as the Dragon Riders. Together, they drove back the forces of the Sadēs and imprisoned them, sealing the entrance with powerful magic. After the war, the dragons went back to their mountain caves and were never seen again. The humans had learned all types of magic from the dragons. Each type of mage built their own city and taught their brand of magic to others.” This RP, entitled "The Chronicles of Reist" will be about a group of (humans) from different cities in the country of Reist, who, by mysterious circumstances, band together in search of six temples which are said to house six gems of unimaginable power and may lead them to the lairs of the Forgotten Race (dragons). Each has alternative motives for coming along; money, adventure, friends, stories... you decide!
Link to OOC: http://forums.tolkienonline.com/viewtopic.php?t=85028

--To and From II: World's Apart--
Originator: Rainfield
Starting Date: June 19th, 2004
Current Participants: 5
Average Posts Per Day: IC: 0-2 OOC: 1-4
Synopsis: Occuring several years after the events of To and From I, To and From II is set in Tura, Ruwie's homeworld. When Ruwie arrived home those few years ago, things weren't quite what they seemed. Now, Ruwie has been captured by the evil emporer Dicies, and is forced into fighting for sport in the arena. Only the old group from To and From I, and the help of a few new friends can save Ruwie, and Tura.
Link to OOC (page 11 starts II): http://forums.tolkienonline.com/viewtop ... &start=300

--Cinderella... fractured fairytale--
Originator: Letora
Starting Date: June 8th, 2004
Current Participants: 4
Accepting New Particpants: Yes
Average Posts Per Day: unavailable
Synopsis: This thread is to start a fractured fairytale of the original Cinderella story by the Brothers Grimm. I think this will be interesting to see how a fractured fairytale turns out. Of course we will need to stick to the original story as much as possible, but we can add things in (ie: characters, dialogue, sub-plots,...etc). I will be posting the original fairytale as the first post. Please read it to make sure that you are completely aware what the real story is like (since it isn't like the Disney movie). If you think this would be an interesting idea for an RP and you'd like to join, then please come here.
Link to OOC: http://forums.tolkienonline.com/viewtop ... abe6496353

--Shapeshifters-Battle of the Transformers/Shapeshifters--
Originator: Gloamglozer
Starting Date: Unknown
Average Posts Per Day: Unknown… for those preferring an easy paced RP
Synopsis: I one of the master shapeshifters has called to all shapeshifters for a battle. Well battles actually. You can choose which pairs you want to be in and you battle using your shapeshifting abilities and the powers/weapons that come with each form. But you can't stay in one form for too long. Exact time to be decided. Well I hope you like it
Link to OOC: http://forums.tolkienonline.com/viewtopic.php?t=79713

--Adüna: Search for the Dragon's Crest--(Active)
Originator: ElfMaiden13 & Arwen32315
Starting Date: August 12, 2004
Current Participants: 2
If accepting new members: Yes!
Synopsis: Adüna, a mostly desertous land, is in danger from an unknown threat. The Iltya, an elf-like race, have retreated into their forested kingdoms by the sea, and the desert clans battle amongst themselves for power. The one time heroes of the land, the Dragon Riders of the Eirlys Mountains, have faded into legend and myth centuries old. Their once great history has become a child's nursery tale. A few of these ancient people's still remain, hidden away in the mountain fastness. Even to them, much of their past is forgotten, but their pride remains. But, when their Princess and the last of the unbroken royal is kidnapped while away on a quest for peace, what little structure remained to their crumbling society is shattered.
Now the riders are a thing of the past...forgotten but by a few. The old storytellers, the mages, and the elves are among the dwindling number that remember the tales of old, which evanesence into the mountains from which they came....
The desert mage, A'mora, has had a vision; a vision of the riders again rising from the ashes of their glory, But she fears it will never be. For a new power is rising. A shadow that threatens to engulf all of Adüna. The search for the young rider is on, for soon it will be too late.
Brief Excerpt: A small smile played about her mouth. These people were so simple, unaware of the turmoil going on right under their noses. The smell of the slave market soon drifted up to assault her nose. She had avoided this area of the bazaar like it was a deadly disease; her head and her feet seemed to be telling her otherwise, however. Pausing to watch a young woman being led to her new master, A'mora let her guard slip for an instant, her eyes locked with the girls.
To her surprise, the girl returned, and held her gaze; green eyes meeting green. There was a spark of defiance, and something else that A'mora didn't quite recognize. In that brief moment, time stood still.
The two might have stood there for hours, locked in an unseen battle, had it not been for the slave guards. "Keep your eyes down, filth!" The girls head had snapped sideways sharply as the guard hit her for her insubordinance. A'mora instantly pulled her hood up over her head and walked quickly to where her horse was tied. Never before had anyone met her gaze and lived. It was death to meet the eyes of any mage unbidden. Her shock was deepened still by the vision that had taken hold of her in that brief instant.
Link to OOC: http://forums.tolkienonline.com/viewtopic.php?t=82596
Link to IC: http://forums.tolkienonline.com/viewtopic.php?t=82597

--To and From--(Finished)
Originantor: Rainfield
Starting Date: October 8, 2003
Accepting new Participants:Yes
Average Posts Per Day: Thread has finished... Locate To and From II
Synopsis: A small boy named Ruwie finds a mystical orb in his homeworld. After a terrible cataclysm, his world is destroyed and he gets transported inside his orb, which is actually an entire new world. Aftering meeting new people, Ruwie and company set out to discover new worlds, and recover shards of Ruwie's homeworld. Together Ruwie and Company encounter worlds of Angels, Pirates, Knights, Gladiators, and Demons.
(for some reason the links arn't working properly, will try and fix soon)
(Thread has finished... To and From II is currently in progress)
Link to OOC: http://forums.tolkienonline.com/viewtopic.php?t=72073

--Never Winter Nights--
Originator: rwhen
Starting Date: December 30, 2002
Current Participants: 12 + one alter
Accepting New Participants: Not at the moment, but possibly later.
Average Posts Per Day: Varies...OOC three to four. Main role play thread sometimes moves slow depending on where we are in the quest or moves fast if we are at rest.
Synopsis: Never Winter Nights was patterned very loosely on a game of the same name, set in medieval times. Fantasy based, the plot follows the game with a plague that threatens all of Highest Earth. People from all backgrounds and strengths come to answer the call of Aribeth, High Priestess for Never Winter. Currently, the group has trained and been educated on the plague in the first part of this adventure, found the tools to cure it in the second part and in this most recent part actually did cure the plague. The next phase is to send out the group to find clues as to who was responsible for this dastardly deed and then to hunt him/her down. Role playing with every sort of human and non-human, Never Winter Nights offers a wide range of writing skills, emotional depth, warrior class fighting skills, demons, magic, deceit and a small bit of romance.
Link to OOC: http://forums.tolkienonline.com/viewtop ... &start=990

--Gathering of Warriors: Search for the Harp--
Originator: Elf*Moon*Forest
Starting Date: November 1, 2003
Current Participants: 7
Accepting New Participants: Yes
Average Posts Per Day: Unknown
Synopsis: An Elf named Nare is haunted with someone elses past, and the only person who can help her is hidden from her sight. In order to find this man, she must hire the most truthful warriors as she may who will aid her in her search for the Harp.
Link to OOC: http://forums.tolkienonline.com/viewtop ... sc&start=0

--Search for the Stones-- (inactive)
Originator: ~*verruct~madchen*~
Starting Date: Aug/23/2003
Current Participants: Active-7 Inactive-4
Average Posts Per Day: Unknown… for those preferring an easy paced RP
Synopsis: The Stone of the Elements have been stolen from the protection of the Dragons in the underground caves. If they are not returned to their places, the world will soon destroy itself as foul beings emerge from the unguarded depths. A diverse group of volunteers including an ex-slave, a Dragon, a Shape-changer and a Dreamweaver set out from the main city of Arko to recover the stones and soon find themselves in inhospitable territory, having to fight off maddened beasts and angry villagers. They also soon find themselves in the company of an Elemental: a spirit of the Wind who may lead them to the answers they seek
Link to OOC: http://forums.tolkienonline.com/viewtopic.php?t=70241

--Bloody Sun--
Originator: LMDBrighteyes
Starting date: Not sure as they started kinda hectic ... ask LMD for more details
Current participants: 7
Accepting new participants: yes untill we fill in all the required places after that we might stop for a while to settle the rp and develop chars ...
Average post per day: OOC - between 0-2 IC- between 0-2 from time to time we move fast sometimes we move slow it all depends on our free time of school/work and such but overall we do move
Synopsis: Long ago in Arianan, King Lowyn ruled triumphantly with his wife, Queen Ariana. Without their knowing, an evil grew more and more over Arianan. The years passed, and the king and queen had many children. They had five children. The eldest, Jonah, craved power. The second oldest, Lizette, wanted to own a kingdom where only elves would live. The third oldest, Garth, decided he would build a kingdom up in the mountains of Lithuall. The fourth oldest, Gardenia, created a kingdom next to the Daed Sea. And the youngest, Gentry, eventually noticing the evil (without telling anyone) wanted to build a kingdom as far from Arianan as he could, so he built a kingdom in the country called Norpolin. Because Jonah craved power (which was a sign that the evil was posessing him), he remained in Arianan where he impatiently waited for his mother and father to pass away.
The evil devoured Jonah, and the land Arianan became a wicked land where no one was happy, and no one was allowed to leave without paying the penalty of death. King Jonah married and had children of his own. Now, there is only one ruler of the land, King Alexandres (he killed his siblings so he would be the only ruler).
Link to OOC: http://forums.tolkienonline.com/viewtopic.php?t=73767

--Legacy of Power--(inactive)
Starting Date: February 2, 2004
Current Participants: 6
If accepting new members:[/b] Yes!
Average posts per day: IC 0-2 OOC 2-4 (depending on where we are in the story and what time of the week it is)
Synopsis: How would you feel if the most important person in the world was taken from you? Kaiya wishes she'd never found out. After her father was taken from her home, she sets out with her best friend Faran to find out what happened to her father and to bring him back, on her way meeting an unusual array of odd personages. Being saved by a rogue elf throws Kaiya and the others into a dangerous game. They encounter a rebel group bent on stopping the war in Fhira, and they will stop at nothing until their task is done. Kaiya and the others must choose between helping to save the balance in the land of Fhira or continuing their mission...
Link to OOC: http://forums.tolkienonline.com/viewtopic.php?t=7761

If there are any requests, updates, or questions, please either contact threadstalker, or post here...(I only check my e-mail when I'm expecting something, so e-mail for me is not the best way.)

Rainfield walked into the dimly lit inn, he walked around the tables and took a seat at the bar. Not a soul was in sight but he was certain that one would walk through the oak doors before long. He turned on his stool, faced the open inn in front of him, and waited.

First off, let me say thank you! Hopefully this thread can accomplish something that my directory failed to do so. I can't even update the directory anymore because every time I try to edit, everything comes up all in one paragraph, and all wacked out of shape. Do you think we could join a union here? Would I be able to move the directory to this post right here, so newbies and veterens alike could view the open threads without having to scroll through every post?

If not it's fine, this is still a great idea, and I hope the green dragon grows from this.

Last edited by Rainfield on Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:54 am, edited 23 times in total.
Rainfield
Rider of the Mark

Postby Proud_Mary » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:18 am

“Good day you two !!” – Proud Mary came through the door . – “ Boy, this place sure needs someone like you …It looks deserted comparing to Prancing Pony .”
She sat near Rainfield and smiled at welcome.
“ I’ve been looking for players for my RP for very long now , but no one seemed to answer , and all other Threads are moving very slowly , although they are very interesting. I new one here and I don’t know how it been previously , but for know on it sure needs something like you try to do. So if you’ll be needing any help , and if I can be helpful , please say so and I gladly do what I can. “
Proud_Mary
Shield Bearer

Postby ThreadStalker » Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:10 am

Rainfield that is an excellent idea that has met with approval from above. I shall convey your problem to TPTB and see what can be done. I'm working on uniting the two. Feel free to contact me at

Threadstalker@tolkienonline.com
ThreadStalker
Ranger of the North

Postby Rainfield » Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:23 pm

I went ahead a sent you an e-mail ThreadStalker, hope things work out with uniting the two.

:)

I know what you mean about threads moving slowly, I as well as many others, have not been spending as much time around the boards as I should. My excuse is school, and that my summer courses are literaly forcing me to study to the weary hours of the night.

Hopefully things should start to pick up. If I remember things correctly, it was the same way last summer with the threads. Things should pick up this fall.

If you can't bear to be waiting much longer, you could try and write your own story on the scriptorium, or just create your own story here and just write and write untill someone joins. Hope things work out for ya... To and From will pick up once summer classes end (july 30).
Rainfield
Rider of the Mark

Postby Gloamglozer » Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:22 am

I have an update for 'The battle of transformers/shapeshifters'
There is now 1 member (not including the originator(me)) in the RP.

Thanks
Lord Gloamglozer
Gloamglozer
Ranger of the North

Postby ElfMaiden13 » Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:44 pm

--Adüna: Search for the Dragon's Crest--(Active)
Originator: ElfMaiden13 & Arwen32315
Starting Date: August 12, 2004
Current Participants: 2
If accepting new members: Yes!
Synopsis: Adüna, a mostly desertous land, is in danger from an unknown threat. The Iltya, an elf-like race, have retreated into their forested kingdoms by the sea, and the desert clans battle amongst themselves for power. The one time heroes of the land, the Dragon Riders of the Eirlys Mountains, have faded into legend and myth centuries old. Their once great history has become a child's nursery tale. A few of these ancient people's still remain, hidden away in the mountain fastness. Even to them, much of their past is forgotten, but their pride remains. But, when their Princess and the last of the unbroken royal is kidnapped while away on a quest for peace, what little structure remained to their crumbling society is shattered.
Now the riders are a thing of the past...forgotten but by a few. The old storytellers, the mages, and the elves are among the dwindling number that remember the tales of old, which evanesence into the mountains from which they came....
The desert mage, A'mora, has had a vision; a vision of the riders again rising from the ashes of their glory, But she fears it will never be. For a new power is rising. A shadow that threatens to engulf all of Adüna. The search for the young rider is on, for soon it will be too late.
Brief Excerpt: A small smile played about her mouth. These people were so simple, unaware of the turmoil going on right under their noses. The smell of the slave market soon drifted up to assault her nose. She had avoided this area of the bazaar like it was a deadly disease; her head and her feet seemed to be telling her otherwise, however. Pausing to watch a young woman being led to her new master, A'mora let her guard slip for an instant, her eyes locked with the girls.
To her surprise, the girl returned, and held her gaze; green eyes meeting green. There was a spark of defiance, and something else that A'mora didn't quite recognize. In that brief moment, time stood still.
The two might have stood there for hours, locked in an unseen battle, had it not been for the slave guards. "Keep your eyes down, filth!" The girls head had snapped sideways sharply as the guard hit her for her insubordinance. A'mora instantly pulled her hood up over her head and walked quickly to where her horse was tied. Never before had anyone met her gaze and lived. It was death to meet the eyes of any mage unbidden. Her shock was deepened still by the vision that had taken hold of her in that brief instant.
Link to OOC: http://forums.tolkienonline.com/viewtopic.php?t=82596
Link to IC: http://forums.tolkienonline.com/viewtopic.php?t=82597
ElfMaiden13
Ranger of the North

Postby Decendant » Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:57 pm

Character serching for an RP!

I don't have any real RP expierience, but love to write. The character is basically a teen aged girl looking to escape her day to day life in a small village in the middle of no where.

If you think you might like to have her added, contact me at RdrdPippin@aol.com, besetsecmet@yahoo.com or drop by Time to COMPLAIN in Tom's House.

Timichara's secret wish when she looks upon a stranger...

in her mind's words:

I never really liked living with my mother in the small village, doing as I was told all the time to avoid her anger. If it's not her that I'm dodging, it's the better part of the other teens around. They won't leave me alone, or my friends, so I end up loosing alot of fights.

Most of the people are darker haired and darker eyed, but my light hair, blue eyes, and fair skin note me as forign. I can't wait to get away from this little nonsence place, but am afrade to do so. I'll take whatever chance I can to get out of here and never look back, but am still afraid that the world outside of this place will be too different.

What I'm looking for isn't some one to sweep me off my feet like in the story tails we all so admire. I just want to get out of here, get away from constaint torment, and make my own nitch in the world.

Will you be the one to show me what life's really like?
Decendant
Rider of the Mark

Postby Rainfield » Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:55 pm

Sorry for the delay Elfmaiden... I simply forgot to check for replies on this post... My bad :(

Decendant:

If your still looking for an rpg, scroll along the directory untill you see a story that best suits your char.

Hope that helps!

:)
Rainfield
Rider of the Mark

Character looking for employment!

Postby Tanwen_Luthien » Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:19 am

Character searching for RP

A young woman enters the room, she has a worn cloak over her shoulders, and is dressed in loose mens garb. She would seem completely uninteresting had she not tipped her head back, shaking off water and her hood. Her eyes are a bright, lively green, and her lips pull back into a full and luscious smile. Her small, upturned nose and golden hair would suggest innocence, but anybody experience enough would recognise the way her eyes swept the room, looking for potential employers... or threats. They would also look closer and see the cleverly concealed weapons in the folds of her clothing.

Satisfied with what she sees, the young woman saunters up to a table, and leaps up onto it, making it wobble dangerously. She gains her balance, and turns towards the others in the room. "Good people of this Tavern," she begins in a strong voice, "My name is Tanwen Ceridwen. Or 'Tanny darling' to the men." At this, a few men in the bar became increasingly more interested. She continued. "I am an adventurer looking for employment, or just adventure. I am experienced with daggers and other such clever weapons, but can use the other ones pretty well when it is required of me. I have also been a... er... experienced courtesan-" A few men whooped and whistled, jingling the gold in their pockets. "-but that is no more... unless my charm is required on a journey. I am nimble and quick, but I will warn you now," She became mock-serious, "My temper has been known to cause many deaths of men... particularly the ones who didn't pay." The patrons chortled at this, except the men who had been planning to do just that.

Tanwen tossed back her hair and continued. "I am also an experienced magic user, but I'm not quite fully trained, so some training would be useful. I'm not just there to keep the bed warm (although that may be an added perk of having me around, depending on how much I like you) and I'll do whatever I can to help the journey. Now who wants to buy me a drink?"

OOC: Contact me at Elven_Hobbit@hotmail.com!
Tanwen_Luthien
Ranger of the North

Employer looking for characters! :-P

Postby Elf*Moon*Forest » Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:52 am

In need of RPers

RP: "Silver Rain"

Story: Ia (Iavassiel) has lost her brother to powers that she may only slightly comprehend. She is aware of the fact that his disappearance is linked to a necklace that she owns and the night sky, considering she was raised in a community in which the stars and constellations were holy. Orphaned. Secretive. Shy.

Setting: Ireland, although we needn't be terribly specific.

Requirements: Humans preferred. Good guys at first, maybe a bad guy or two later on. Anyone with knowledge of Irish Gaelic sentence structure would be very welcome!!! :-P :-D

OOC: "OOC - Silver Rain"
Elf*Moon*Forest
Ranger of the North

Postby Gloamglozer » Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:55 am

Another update for The Battle of Transformers/Shapeshifters.
There are now 3 competitors not including the originator.
Thanks
Gloamglozer
Ranger of the North

Postby Elf*Moon*Forest » Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:38 am

RP searching for RPers:

Title: Silver Rain

Originator: Elf*Moon*Forest

Plot: A young maiden searches for her younger brother, who has been stolen by unknown powers for secretive purposes. The last of a fallen people, her only guides are the constellations, and ancient rhymes that point to the night sky.

Wanted: Fairly capable players, any gender/race welcome. Input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Members: *excluding originator*: 0

***Poetic ability welcome!!!***

edit: Didn't realize I had already posted here. Very sorry.
Elf*Moon*Forest
Ranger of the North

RP searching for RP'ers

Postby ElvenWanderer » Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:35 am

Title: The Chronicles of Reist (TCoR)

Posters: 3

Story: “In ancient times, the land of Reist was under siege from the Sadēs or Shades. The humans who lived on the island-country were no match for the demons, who poured forth from the belly of the earth like dark waves. The dragons who lived high in the mountains of Reist saw the danger that threatened to engulf the whole country. They allied themselves with the humans, teaching them the ancient art of magic. Some even went as far as to allow their human companions to ride upon their back into battle. These few humans were known as the Dragon Riders. Together, they drove back the forces of the Sadēs and imprisoned them, sealing the entrance with powerful magic. After the war, the dragons went back to their mountain caves and were never seen again. The humans had learned all types of magic from the dragons. Each type of mage built their own city and taught their brand of magic to others.” This RP, entitled "The Chronicles of Reist" will be about a group of (humans) from different cities in the country of Reist, who, by mysterious circumstances, band together in search of six temples which are said to house six gems of unimaginable power and may lead them to the lairs of the Forgotten Race (dragons). Each has alternative motives for coming along; money, adventure, friends, stories... you decide!

We are currently in need of:
1. Water Mage
2. Spirit Mage
3. White Mage
4. Bad guy (s)

Anyone else is welcome also! If you're interested, please check out the OOC (OOC: The Chronicles Of Reist) Thank you!
ElvenWanderer
Shield Bearer

Postby kaldaka » Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:07 pm

I am looking for RPGs to be on. Here's my current characters. Contact me at catlin17@hotmail.com

race: you guessed it, elf
weapons: two long curved gondolin elven blades, bow and arrow, gondolin sword, and her elven powers
maritul status:still waiting for that "perfect one"
Training: ji-jitsu, dirty fighting, bow and arrow, daggers, sword, and just about anything else you can think of. After all she's been around almost 4,000 years. She's got plenty time to train.
Appearance: long black hair, green eyes that seem to pierce everything, very tall, and slender, and has one scar right down her right cheek that she doesn't ever talk about. Nobody knows how she got it.
Clothes: the shabby dress of a ranger, though during celebrations she will change to whatever's available
Temperment: fairly even, but when she gets mad, she really gets mad.

Name: Talon
Race:Haradrim
Appearance: She dresses in ranger’s clothes and has a Gondorian leather breast-plate. She is tall and has shoulder length black hair and wolf-gray eyes.
Temperament: she is kind and gentle to good guys, and when she gets mad, watch out. She shows no mercy to bad guys.
Weapons: curved elvish daggers, sword, and bow and arrow.
Background: She was raised to be the perfect woman, but in secret trained herself to be the perfect warrior. Discontented with her lot as a woman, she bolted when an arranged marriage was proposed.
kaldaka
Petitioner to the Council

Postby Silmarie » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:04 pm

Just want to see if there's any interest in this: years ago we did a comic fantasy RP, complete with evil overlords, trusty servants, silly sidekicks and brave heroes, not to mention the complete chorus of deadly bunnies and walking trees.

If anyone is interested reply here

I'm reserving the role of evil overlord/lady for myself, I rather fancy it :twisted:

Soooo, any with a taste for general silliness?
Silmarie
Ranger of the North

Return to Role Playing: The Green Dragon Inn (Tolkien-Influenced Fantasy)