The Dragon's War: Healer's Quest OOC

This forum is for role-playing within settings that influenced Tolkien (non-Middle-earth). Acceptable styles include for Celtic, Norse, Kalevala, Arthurian, and Anglo-Saxon.

Postby troan » Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:23 pm

heya, sorry i kinda haven't been around too much...*insert great excuse here*...you'll have to forgive me, i feel like a 3 year old with a shotgun right now. As i'm still trying to remember the major plot points of where we are and where we are headed. SO as for now i'll just stick to posting to what i know about till i get my bearings back, and won't try to drive the story any as of yet.
troan
Petitioner to the Council

Postby Cerridwen » Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:39 pm

Hey man, it's all good. I posted kind of a lame little 'snapshot' of where we are and what we're doing... it's in the first post of the IC thread, and the action continues from there. Should get your memory jogging a little. Feel free to email me at danceswithgypsies at yahoo dot com if you have any questions. I'll stick you where you're needed.
Welcome back!
As before,
Cerri
Cerridwen
Rider of the Mark

Postby Cerridwen » Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:55 am

I don't think it's considered spam if you've got something new to say.

shifty eyes...

As of three weeks ago, I have written the final lines*cough*pages of what is now known as Healer's Quest. I have also written the opening lines *cough*pages*cough* of what is currently known as Dragon's Heir.

And for anyone in the group that cares...

I have also lost your contact information. Please email it to danceswithgypsies at yahoo dot com. That's mailing addresses, etc. I did actually get Christmas stuff for you, and I'd like to send it off sometime... who knows when. :roll:

There is also the matter of having updated contact information for the purpose of serving you your notices... I love you guys and I trust you and all that, but I want it in writing that you'll give me the final edit and exclusive rights, just in case I actually get a manuscript published and anything interesting happens because of that. I'd still share authorship and rights, but I'd need an actual co-author to help me out there.

Yes, the likelihood of this happening is nil or less, but I thought I'd offer. :P

Anyhoo...
As before, again,
Cerri
Cerridwen
Rider of the Mark

Previous

Return to Role Playing: The Green Dragon Inn (Tolkien-Influenced Fantasy)