The Two Worlds : OCC

This forum is for role-playing within settings that influenced Tolkien (non-Middle-earth). Acceptable styles include for Celtic, Norse, Kalevala, Arthurian, and Anglo-Saxon.

The Two Worlds : OCC

Postby adamremasters » Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:43 am

Plot Ideas
There once was one world that broke in too two. This breaking seperated the two worlds. The breaking was the ultimate act of the ten thousand year ending it and destroying the two great empires that had ruled it for so long. The years passed and the two worlds took very different paths one developed into a feudal state where magic could not exist. The other a chaos world were black mages fought each other and the rest of the world. But the worlds are destined to be reunited the final act of the longest single prophercy in the world charting from the begging to the end of the cosmos and it's rebirth.

Then the rpg would be set in the two worlds directly before the reuniting. A bridge accidentaly was made between the two worlds and the mages of the chaos world are invading the feudal world. The people of the feudal world are completely defencless as not only have none of them used magic for hundreds of years but the bridge came in the middle of the war. The worlds only chance is the hope that a gambling man down on his luck will find Pesara the place were those freaks who can use magic are hiding and too do it he will need the luck of the devil.

Races that would be needed

Humans
Eleves
Dwarfs
Orcs
Dragons

Please send in any bios or suggestion.
Last edited by adamremasters on Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
adamremasters
Citizen of Imladris

Postby adamremasters » Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:20 pm

Profile|

|-Name-| Jack Albright

|-Age-| Twenty-Four

|-Gender-| male

|-Race-| Human

|-Occupation-| Rogue, Knight Errant, Assasin, Mercenary, General and theif anything that allows him to continue to gamble his life away.

|-Eye Colour-| Green

|-Hair Colour and Length-| Dark Brown, shoulder length hair

|-Height-| 5ft 9 quite short

|-Other Appearance-| He has a taste for the high life silk shirts and lavish amounts of scents. he likes wearing red and electric blue.

|-Weapon(s) of Choice-| Swords he really like swords but is an average shot with any type of bow and is an ace with throwing knives.

|-Personality-| he appears very extrovert with his bright clothing and open attitude. But he also is a far more intelligent character who knows how to manipulate those around him. He is a self-styled ladies man but his luck with women was even worse than his luck with gambeling.

|-History-| He started off life as the son of a rich mercenary who was pampered. But after a group of bandits decided to make him and his familys lives totlaly misarable. Ending up killing all of them apart from him. He joined a mercenary unit and spent the rest of his life meerly finding ways to support his destructive lifestyle. He saw battles in the Pein Penninsula and was a genral for the Army against Zyne another dangerous general.
adamremasters
Citizen of Imladris

Postby ShanndrahEartheart » Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:49 am

hmmm...interesting...I think that I would be cool to join!

It sounds a little like Garth Nix's Sabriel series...at least, that is what came to mind. What would you think to my being a human necromancer? Give me a bit of time, and I will come up with an efficient profile...and maybe a cute name.
ShanndrahEartheart
Ranger of the North

Postby adamremasters » Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:18 pm

I like the idea of you being a necromancer a lot though your deferently need a cool name and some nasty powers. I am guessing you want to be a bad person, but its up to you good or bad.
adamremasters
Citizen of Imladris

Postby Shadow_of_the_Past » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:05 pm

sounds like this will be interesting...I would like to join :)

I will post a bio soon as I can think of one :)
Shadow_of_the_Past
Rider of the Mark

Postby Tulkas2006 » Thu May 04, 2006 4:43 pm

Hello, I'd like to join, so, if you like:

Name: Lindelon Soronar

Race: Elf

Occupation: Ancient warrior, wizard, Chief of The West Army, opposing to the dark forces of his own world, ex-neighbor of Pesara, before the darkness came upon it, high King of elves

Physical characteristics: gray eyes, 6ft 2, Long, black hair.

Wise among his people, he has led his Army and held against the power of the Darkness for a long time ago...
Every time he fights, the enemy can listen a far music played beyond the Land, where the things have no name nor value...

Weapon- His sword, Anganar, was forged by the greatest smith in that land. Used to slaughter all the dark people who crossed its path, Anganar's been the best weapon in Lindelon's Lands.

Personality: He comes to be a most serious elf, when the time needs it, but when not, he can be even funny.
Heir of Great Kings, His greatness can be seen in every move he makes, and the enemy hides from him.

Son of a great old King, slaughtered in the Forgotten War, since he was a teenager (in his own race) he had to take the throne of Telpe aranie.
His wife Mallenien, the most beautiful she-elf among all others, is his will to keep fighting.
He has a son Lindelion, the Heir of the King of the Light...
His Kingdom's been probably the most attacked in hundreds of years, for it is the last of the free peoples in the world, and the Dark people do not suffer this.
Also, the Magic that resides in his Lands, is so powerful, that it has been very difficult for the Dark Ones to break through his Lands.

He has an eagle, wich comes to be Lindelon's courier: Ramanar... the fastest of the Eagles, the greatest Eagle, wich cannot be harmed by any weapon nor magic.

Well, I know there's some information that needs to be completed, but the characte is there, if you like :wink:
Tulkas2006
Rider of the Mark

Postby Tulkas2006 » Thu May 04, 2006 4:43 pm

[]
Tulkas2006
Rider of the Mark

Postby Loopy » Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:21 pm

i´ve been wanting to join an rp, and i like the idea of this one; so if you accept me, i will join.

I´ll be an elf, fron Rivendell of course. I´ll try to create a new Character and post her bio.

Do you have any ideas for the first post? :)
Loopy
Mariner

Postby adamremasters » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:36 am

Great Ideas ill accept you if your still interested.
adamremasters
Citizen of Imladris

Postby elerrina_narloth » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:01 pm

oh yay! I have been really wanting to join an RP! perfect opportunity
bio:

Name: Lorolina

Race: Elf

Appearence: 5'6" slender, red/copper hair past her waist, green eyes. very soft and gentle face

Abilities: spiritual forces (basically magic) healing and swordplay. She carries a long, slender diamond-edged sword.

History: Her father was a priest before his death and dying wish was that his daughter and only child live in the temple, and so she did. She was taught in the ceremonies and ancient words of healing and of battle. HEr jobs are mostly keeping the temple in order and tending to the courtyards and gardens unless the priests send her on a mission.
elerrina_narloth
Ranger of the North

Postby adamremasters » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:45 am

Good profile methinks and you are welcome to join but we reall can't start until someone else has signed on as a think that most of the others who have shown interest have probably given up on it by now.
adamremasters
Citizen of Imladris

Postby elerrina_narloth » Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:17 pm

hmmmmm.....maybe they shall return....but I will be patient until then..... :|
elerrina_narloth
Ranger of the North

Postby Echo_Starlite » Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:41 pm

Well...aaaaah....It's been a while. Better shake off the dust a bit.

**shake*shake**

I haven't RP'd in a Ring's age, it seems.

SO! I'm new to the Green Dragon, I may fuddle it a bit, but I'll give it a shot!

NAME: Conner Holt

RACE: Human

PROFESSION: Traveller/Begger/Mercenary

SKILLS: Slight-of-hand, explosives, hand-to-hand combat

EYES: Brown

HAIR: Brown

HEIGHT: 6'1"

APPEARANCE: Lean and sturdy. he wears his clothes tight but breathable; leggings and tunic of cotton, worn-out boots, overcoat seconds as a cloak made of second-hand dragon scales, an old family heirloom

WEAPONRY: Dagger, 14"; Meat hooks, extended necks for reach

OTHER: Conner is cocky to a fault. He loves a challenge but never looks before he leaps. He has phenomenal luck, however.

Do with it as you will ;)
Last edited by Echo_Starlite on Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Echo_Starlite
Ranger of the North

Postby adamremasters » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:17 am

OK its great to have someone esle interested but could you give some background knoledge of your character Echo nice bit cartoon by the way and Narloth are you still interested ? Is anyone who has posted previously on this sight still interested.
adamremasters
Citizen of Imladris

Postby elerrina_narloth » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:15 pm

I'm still here! and most folks call me Rina........but I'm here

Edit: we might want to hunt down the other people on threads they are more likely to be on and tell them they are needed here
elerrina_narloth
Ranger of the North

Postby Tulkas2006 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:15 pm

Hey!, I've been interested this long time, I'd been only waiting for the first post, to start this :D , besides, I'm rally fond of this character, since it's the elvish name I put on myself... so... Go ahead :D
Tulkas2006
Rider of the Mark

Postby Elfin_Jedi77@yahoo.com » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:51 am

I would very much like to join, this sounds quite interesting. I'll post a bio later today when I have more time. ^^
Elfin_Jedi77@yahoo.com
Ranger of the North

Postby earendil81 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:44 am

This does sound really interesting and the kind of story I do like... I would very much like to join.

Just a tip maybe; if you have the plot happening in both worlds, you may want to indicate at the top of your posts which world you are posting in, to avoid confusion maybe... ;)

I just have a question for you... If you have a feudal world without magic and one where you have black mages mostly, where are the elves and mages of the light? I understand that Tulkas and elerrina are positive characters in the world of magic, just to know.

That's me being very picky, don't bother really :roll: ;)

And I guess I'll bring in a human in the feudal world... a young woman maybe overwhelmed by what is happening but willing to help to the extent of her abilities.
earendil81
In Love & Light

Postby PatriotBlade » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:06 am

I don't remember having seen this before. Hm. Okay, so am I correct in understanding that in the feudal world there are magic users but they are in hiding? If this is correct, then are there mixed races among them, or is it just humans with powers?

I'm working on a character, but needed a few plot bumps smoothed out.
PatriotBlade
Ranger of the North

Postby Madarch » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:44 am

Hallo. If I post a bio, and you like it, may I join? I like this idea a lot and would like to join.

Name: Emmiru
Race: Human
height: 5'5''
Hair color/length: brown, cut above her shoulders, fanning out at the ends.
eye color: also brown, with competitive lashes.
other physical appearance: Strong, fleet, wiry. Keen and mischievous eyes, constantly looking about. Will most likely be wearing a performer's outfit, but has common clothes too - pants, always pants.
Occupation: Street performer. Extremely handy with small weapons.
Weapons of choice: Light juggling swords, essentially small scimitars, kept very sharp and worn at the side. Also, daggers. And, creative weaponry - whatever the area provides has some potential.
Personality: Eccentric. Intelligent. Sarcastic. Has a penchant for food. And jovial rowdiness. She also has an uncouth attitude towards people she does not like. Frankness and cynicism characterize her personality. Beyond being somewhat insane, she has a good heart and is occasionally given to strong emotions.
History: She was born on a farm, and at the age of sixteen watched it burn in a raid. Her two brothers and father died defending it and she fled with her mother and younger sister to the city where, because her mother could not support two children, she left after two years. Then at 18 she joined the performing group (having learned tricks in her young years). And there she is now. But quite frankly, she's a little peeved right now and is thinking of leaving and seeking more profitable work.
Madarch
Petitioner to the Council

Postby Loopy » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:29 pm

what if, instead of having that bridge built by "accident" yu consider the idea that it was an old construccion.... so old that people of the feudal world thought it didn´t exist, up until the others started the war

just an idea, let me know what you people think of it.

ps, i will try to post a decent bio soon!
Loopy
Mariner

Postby noldorking » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:24 pm

never mind
noldorking
Citizen of Imladris

Return to Role Playing: The Green Dragon Inn (Tolkien-Influenced Fantasy)