Hobbituk's Homely House (v 2.0)

Adoption threads that have reached the 500 postcount limit are stored here. Note: threads in this Archive forum are Read Only.

Postby Donernilwen » Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:36 pm

House is too quiet. :wink:

I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday.:D

hehe this is my first time online while I'm at work. :P Seeing as I'm a lifeguard its hard to get round a computer you know.;)
But we have an extra guard so I've just been giving people breaks here and there. Nothing much to do.
I think I've fully recovered from yesterdays last minute shopping (on two hours sleep no less).
It feels good to know I'm all done.:)

Warden- Sorry if I was a bit outta it last night. I'm guessing that it was pretty much the equvilent of me being drunk... seeing as I can't quite remember what we talked about. :roll: :P

Alex- so where exactly are you taking this packing trip?
I'm not sure where I'm going to go exactly. I want to see it all of course. :wink: I know I want some time in london but then I'm not sure exactly where else. Oxford maybe, but I did kinda want to hit some other countrys. Just need to look into it more I guess. See whats round.

oops, I need to go. Been in here too long. :oops: :P

-Don
Donernilwen
Ranger of the North

Postby AlexSnitzel » Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:15 pm

Don, I at first planned to do the whole Eurail thing and hit as many places as I could. But I've since reconsidered and am now thinking of just going to England, Scotland, and Ireland for a couple of months. Good luck with your planning. Maybe we'll cross paths in a hostel some time. :wink:

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year to all. :)
AlexSnitzel
Ranger of the North

Postby Donernilwen » Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:03 pm

Yes!

The reply page finally loads. hehehe :P
It wasn't working for the longest time which has been the reason of my not posting at all.

Alex, whoa. Couple of months huh? I think I'm going for about a month and thats going to be pricy enough for me. :shock:
I kinda would like to go for quality rather then quantity as far as countries go. I'd rather see two or three and take my time. ;)
I've actually been looking into how much lodging will cost here this past week (sad I know, it will be a year from now but hey I can still plan right?) and I've found one place I am set on staying at.:D

ehh too much has been going on since I last posted to update on so I guess I will just leave it at this and make sure I get posting in here more often.;)

-Don
Donernilwen
Ranger of the North

Postby Hobbituk » Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:20 pm

I was reminded recently that really we're supposed to be re-starting our Adoption threads when they reach 500 and I've been a bit careless in letting this go over! Silly me!

So, without further ado, I am locking this thread and re-starting VERSION THREE of "Hobbituk's Homely House"

See you all there!

(Note to fellow Mods: I'm going to leave this here for a day or so, so that the family can all see what's going on...then I'll move it to the Adoption attic myself :) )
Hobbituk
Ringbearer

Previous

Return to Adoption Attic