Hobbituk's Homely House (v 2.0)

Adoption threads that have reached the 500 postcount limit are stored here. Note: threads in this Archive forum are Read Only.

Postby GreyHavensWarden » Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:55 am

LOOK LOOK I'VE GOT A PICTURE WAHHHHAAAAAAYYYYYY!
GreyHavensWarden
Rider of the Mark

Postby Jaeniver » Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:37 pm

Fab new picture Warden ;) you look good in red ;)
Jaeniver
Not all those who wander are lost

Postby Donernilwen » Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:56 pm

Glad to see you got it working finally :P :D.

Nothing too new with me. Oh except I haven't told a few of you, I went and got my hair dyed red yesterday. :D It's pretty red, but I really like it.

Well talk to you guys later.

-Don
Donernilwen
Ranger of the North

Postby GreyHavensWarden » Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:59 pm

hehe well if membership wasn't so expensive i would be red all the time. it's not that bad, i just don't post enough atm to justify spendin that amount.

Cheers

The Warden
GreyHavensWarden
Rider of the Mark

Postby Boudiccallama » Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:15 am

I feel so lost as to what you kids are talking about. What picture are we talking about? Warden is paying for Don's hair to be red? :lol:

You are all CRAZY!!!! :P

I started my new job yesterday. Not a lot of fun or intrigue or esteem about it, but it pays $7.05 an hour. Those of you who aren't from the US of A can convert that to your own currency if you wish...

Feeling Pensive

Watched a hot air balloon take off yesterday morning by chance. It was (no pun intended) just the lift I needed. The timing and location were significant to me and it was all so unexpected.

I decided a long while ago that when I get married I want to elope, sortof. The problem is that because I was so young when the decision was made, I announced my plans to everyone. Mother is upset about it and I don't even have a boyfriend. :roll: She is always trying to convince me to have a big event and a reception with my 600 closest friends and family. What is it with mothers?

I told her I would consider it on one condition-- I would leave the reception not in a limo or classic car or my new husband's beater with pop cans tied to the bumper, but only if I could head off for my honeymoon in a hot air balloon.

Hope everything is going well for you all. I work in about two hours. Have some errands to run. Gotta go.

Kisskiss,
Bou
Boudiccallama
Shield Bearer

Postby Donernilwen » Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:35 pm

I feel so lost as to what you kids are talking about. What picture are we talking about? Warden is paying for Don's hair to be red?

You are all CRAZY!!!!

Sig picture Bou ;). And I do not see how you got that warden is paying for my hair dying out of the last few posts.:P

I sent you apackage today bou. :D hope you like. There is also a novel in it too so be prepared. It's just been a stressful day and worrying about tomorrow is just the cherry on the top of it all. (you'll understand when you get the letter ;) ) well I better get going. I'm over to a friends house to see some pictures then I have to make dinner.
I feel like I have to be a million places at once and do a billion different things. :roll:

I'll talk to you guys later.

-Don
Donernilwen
Ranger of the North

Postby Boudiccallama » Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:34 pm

This is my 140th. And to think, there was a time when Warden and I kept swapping who had more posts.

And Don, I was sort of joking about the hair dying thing. Sort of. I still don't understand the oddities of the world of this house...

Good luck with tomorrow :? :?: And, uh, don't worry about it. Everything will work out. :D:D:D :?

I'm trying to track down Hardware guy tonight so we could go to an American Football game at our Alma Mater. Homecoming. :|

Wish me luck.

Kisskiss,
Bou
Boudiccallama
Shield Bearer

Postby Renowen » Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:36 pm

Hey guys still alive

sorry not been around - have a quick look in orphans if want to know reason why :P

is anyone online?
though I only have 5 minutes

Ren
Renowen
Rider of the Mark

Postby Jaeniver » Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:56 pm

stalking you now Ren :p still going *wow*!!!!!!!

can't believe it...but so happy for you!!!:D:D
Jaeniver

Postby GreyHavensWarden » Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:25 pm

Hi All

I just realised when talking to Don earlier that I had been very naughty and not told anyone the results of my auditions.

I am now going to be playing the part of Luiz in G&S's "The Gondoliers" in February, and I have also made it into the University Chamber Choir, which seem to have a very busy schedule, but as of yet I do not know what exactly they will be doing. I'll keep you all posted!

HEY REN! How's it goin dear? I may pop into the Orphans to see your post, but I am trying to avoid that place so apologies if I don't.

Cheers All

The Warden
GreyHavensWarden
Rider of the Mark

Postby Donernilwen » Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:34 am

Saw your post Ren and :shock: wow! Congratulations!

Bou, have you gotten the package yet? Yesterday went, well ok I guess. I'm still really confused.
It was kinda weird. I don't really know about your whole hot air balloon experience or what it meant, but I saw one after. :? It was kinda far off in the distance. Does that mean anything? :P

Congrats to you again warden on getting the parts.;)

-Don
Donernilwen
Ranger of the North

Postby GreyHavensWarden » Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:50 am

Thanks Don

Ok this post sounds too tempting to not look at, I shall break with my tradition and look at the orphans.
GreyHavensWarden
Rider of the Mark

Postby Donernilwen » Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:52 am

yeah warden, you just might want to do that ;)
Donernilwen
Ranger of the North

Postby GreyHavensWarden » Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:08 am

done and dusted
GreyHavensWarden
Rider of the Mark

Postby Renowen » Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:46 am

Hey guys thanks for the congrats I really appreciate them

Hey that will make Hobbi Grandad and the rest of you Aunties and Uncle!

What great role models you will make :P
Renowen
Rider of the Mark

Postby Jaeniver » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:17 pm

We will do you proud Ren ;)

and why do you dislike the orphans Warden? we're not contagious you know ;)
Jaeniver

Postby Boudiccallama » Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:08 pm

DON'T LISTEN TO HER, WARDEN!!! Not contagious, my left foot! Run!!!

And, Re-en. Awwww. :woah: We're all so terribly pleased. :D:D Do name the child after some LOTR character, will you? :P Like...Bilbo!!(or Bilba...)

Don, I haven't gotten any packages recently :( And we're both confused because I still don't know what the "yesterday" was all about. As far as the hot air balloon goes, I was just rambling. I suppose it might be considered spam, except the moment was awesome for me. No, I'm not getting married or anything, I just...nevermind about the hot air balloon, okay! sheesh, woman. You just wouldn't understand! :P haha

Warden, Congratulations. Are you going to be able to handle all of that? Or are you having to make choices? I'm sure I'm not the only one here, but I know I would love to hear you sing. What's your range, anyway? What sorts of things do you enjoy singing most. I love male singing voices. Women just can't compare, even the best of them.

Not much here. Working. Religion classes(Institute) start up this week. Hardware guy asked me to a "luau" in a week or so. Should be interesting. Having lunch with a friend tomorrow. Maybe we'll do Mexican...Really not much happening. I'm boring. Though I did have an emotional breakdown on Saturday! Woo-hoo?

That's all.

Kisskiss,
Bou

Post Script: Don I am majorly excited about this weekend. :wink: :wink:
Boudiccallama
Shield Bearer

Postby Renowen » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:07 am

lol don't know about that but he or she will have and unusual name thats for sure!

At the moment I like Willow for a girl and Andrew likes Seven for a boy! LOL but its still early days don't want to count my chickens, babies, whatever :)
Renowen
Rider of the Mark

Postby Donernilwen » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:10 am

Don't worry Bou, The yesterday (last saturday) will all make sense when you get the letter.;)
Lol, when I saw that balloon I thought it was hillarious and a little creepy at the same time. And I know your not getting married :P.

Nice breakdowns are exciting ;)
This weekend...... Alright um am I missing something really obvious here or something? I'm drawing a blank. :?

Ren- Wasn't the naming a boy seven on a senfield episode once? A big thing with george or something? Please someone tell me they know what I'm talking about. I love that show though :roll: .

Warden, I saw your message on my computer (I think I left it on this morning) after I got back from class,
but you were already gone. Sorry. :(
And I say you never say hi first :roll: :P

Well I better be off for now. I lifeguard today but it is looking pretty stormy so who knows, we might close today. :D:D:D

-Don
Donernilwen
Ranger of the North

Postby Boudiccallama » Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:09 am

I got the package yesterday and I must say, you rock Don! I laughed so hard at the LOTR earrings. light and dark on each ear. You crack me up. And this weekend is a little something we call General Conference. So, yeah that's a little obvious. Tis the grandest moot of the season!

So, ren, No Bilbas running amuck, then? Shame. :lol: Though I do like the possibilities you've come up with. Do they have any special significance?

Must go now. Talk to you all soon! Have a lovely day.

kisskiss,

Bou.
Boudiccallama
Shield Bearer

Postby Donernilwen » Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:12 am

hehehe Glad you like them bou. :D It was funny, I actually made those ones like the night before your map came. Crazy huh?
Oh yeah, Gen. conference. opps :P Haha I thought you were talking about something from your letters....not that you said anything about this weekend. :roll:

Well today I went with my parents to the doctor and the baby is a boy. :) yay. Thats about all the news I have.

Hope everyones doing well.;)

-Don
Donernilwen
Ranger of the North

Postby Donernilwen » Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:35 pm

Hey just a little bump. Where is everybody?! :(

And Bou, did you get a pm ?

-Don
Donernilwen
Ranger of the North

Postby Jaeniver » Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:31 am

Me, I'm as ill as Eru knows what so children keep it down and bring me some chicken soup :P

nice PM Bou ;)
Jaeniver

Postby Renowen » Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:36 am

One bowl of chicken soup on the way! :angel:

Made Ren style :twisted:
Renowen
Rider of the Mark

Postby GreyHavensWarden » Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:06 am

Hey All

Just to let you know that I am still alive and doing great. The reason I haven't been posting is simply that I haven't been getting an alerts to my inbox to tell me that there are new messages waiting on the boards... so extreme apologies.

I have just been doing the uni thing... drinking, partying and having a great time. I changed the maths modules that I was doing because they were well hard, but I am much happier with what I have now, and have already completed my first assignment for physics.

good to see all of you posting, and especially Ren!!

Talk soon

The Warden

EDIT: Sorry Bou - missed your post. Sure i'll be able to handle all this music and the course and the social life. I'm managing so far but I'm sure things will hot up. Apparently the chamber choir are going to do a tour of Hong Kong in April so I am really excited about that!! Hrm I'm a baritone with a high range... couldn't say off the top of my head what my lowest note is but my highest is the A above middle C... I'd say I have just over 2 octaves. Thanks for taking an interest hehe and you never know there may be recording of some of these events which can be posted somewhere on the net :P
GreyHavensWarden
Rider of the Mark

Postby Donernilwen » Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:07 am

:roll: Sorry Warden. I was taking a few mins out to get some lunch and I missed you. :( Just my luck huh? I had been on for over an hour and no one was on. I leave for a few mins and miss 3 people. :P
ah well.

Oh yeah, I was going to say, interesting new screen name you got there. Whats the story behind this one? :P

-Don
Donernilwen
Ranger of the North

Postby Boudiccallama » Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:49 am

pm? :shock: Alright, who did it? Thanks to you. :D Now I have to figure out how to use it, though...

Man, I feel like a full-fledged noobie again. What do I do, you guys? Where do I go? I'm so lost and scared and yet so full of excitement. Like going to a new place for the first time..Wondering how to fit in...

um, help.

I'll be the new family project. :roll:

Really, though--Thanks.
Boudiccallama
Shield Bearer

Postby Donernilwen » Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:54 pm

Hey Bou,

Nice chatting with you today, at least for the few mins we had :roll: ).

To get your pic and sig working, on the main paige, go to Membership- then my settings. It should kinda be self explanitory from there.

Well I got started on my Halloween costume today.:D I know it sounds weird that I'm still dressing up every year for it but what the hey, It gives me an excuse to make a LOTRish costume. :P

I got the front corset-like thing done tonight bu the instructions I got off the net were a bit off on sizes. :x It's a bit tight but oh wells. It will ethier strech out or I will have to addjust it. Won't be too hard but, still, a bit frustrating. :roll:
I am proud of myself for doing something this complex with all the boning going on everywhere and what not.:D I just hope the rest of it goes smoothly.
I designed this dress and it has been a work in progress for almost a year now so It's REALLY cool to see it actually happening you know.
I'll have to post a pic of my drawing and let you see the finished product when its all done. ;)

Well I better get going.

Hi to everyone. Hobb and Ren, Great talking to you on Yahoo the other day. ahhh just like old times again. :P
Hope things are going ok for you Jae. You still have a cold?
Warden, I think I have another song for you. Did you ever listen to that one I sent? When are we gonna get back to the LFI? hehe questions questions I know :roll: But I have know these All important things you know. :P

Night everyone!

-Don
Donernilwen
Ranger of the North

Postby GreyHavensWarden » Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:14 am

Hey All

Bou - I see you have been the recipient of a mysterious benefactor much like myself. Use your PM wisely my dear!

Don - Surprisingly I have also started "working" on my halloween costume as well. Working means getting people to agree to lend me various items of clothing as I am going to go as a slutty schoolgirl - short skirt, fishnets, pigtails and all the rest! LOL I'm sure it will be quite funny.

Actually I haven't yet listened to that song, but don't worry I promise I will soon dear!! Send me over another one the next time we meet, and I'll try and think of one to test your ears with. I don't know when I'm going to get back into the LF, just keep pushing me and I promise promise promise I will!!

To lectures now :cry:

Cheers All

The Warden
GreyHavensWarden
Rider of the Mark

Postby Donernilwen » Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:20 pm

Hey everyone.

Well I know it hasn't been over a couple of days but I feel like I've been off the computer forever.
Yesterday I was just too busy with work and everything to get on. :( I also woke up with a slight cold that has evolved quite a bit since then. Had to call in sick to work today. :cry:
But....I did Have lots of extra time to work on my costume. It's coming along pretty well.
:)

Warden, lol A school girl?! Alrighty gotta see some pics of that. :roll:
hehe I do have some high black boots I would lend you if you weren't so far away. :P
The band does that song I sent you had a concert a few hours away last friday night. Too bad I didn't hear about it till a little to late. :roll: I would have loved to go.
*slight pushes in direction of LFI* hehe ;)

Jae- What ever happened with that arwen costume you were going to make ?

hugs to everyone. Hope your doing well. ;)

-Don
Donernilwen
Ranger of the North

PreviousNext

Return to Adoption Attic