Stormy's House Revisited

Adoption threads that have reached the 500 postcount limit are stored here. Note: threads in this Archive forum are Read Only.

Postby GandalfStormcrow » Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:10 pm

First of all, welcome to the newest newcomers, Zahira and Ilyda! :D I really hope that you enjoy your time at TORC as much as I have. It's really a great place.

Secondly and on a bit less happy note, I'll repost here what I posted in the conversation thread.

Hey, everyone.

The new job is going very well, but I have been getting up at four a.m. on a daily basis, and there's no computer time on this job. My home pc is kaput, which means I can no longer use the computer there until it gets fixed.

I still take my role as an adopter seriously, believe it or not, so with a heavy heart I am going to resign. Perhaps you can petition for a couple of you to take over leadership of the family, I'd hate to see this completely go by the wayside. I probably won't be on any more than I have been for the last month and a half for quite a while, so there's no way I'll be able to fulfill my responsibilities. My main regret is that I did not do this sooner and may have let some of you down.

Take care, everyone, I've really enjoyed building relationship with all of you, and I hope you don't forget about me too quickly. :)

InnocentEvil will be locking this thread by and by now that I've announced my resignation here, but the conversation thread (now in its third incarnation and started by oldtoby in my absence) will remain open and you all are welcome there. In addition, for the newer folks who may feel like they have nowhere to go (;)), you have two options. You can stick around this group in the convo thread, or feel free to select any of the other mentors from this forum. Either way, you'll be taken well care of. :)

Regards and God bless,

Stormy/Craig ><> ((HUGS))
GandalfStormcrow
Mariner

It's a sad day....

Postby InnocentEvil » Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:43 pm

We're sorry to see you have to leave Stormy. If you change your mind and come back you are most welcome to continue adopting.

Locking this now :(
InnocentEvil
Ringbearer

Previous

Return to Adoption Attic