Elwen and Satch's gingerbread house of n00bly love: teh sequel!!1

Adoption threads that have reached the 500 postcount limit are stored here. Note: threads in this Archive forum are Read Only.

Postby satch » Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:14 am

Elrin, cute :P. If I had a bloke, and it was his birthday he wouldn't be getting a present from me even if I wanted to get him one because I am that broke. I have about 3,50 euros, and an "elf coin" from a fair I went to in Holland last weekend. Very kewl, but useless all at the same time. (So like most of the things I possess :roll:).

Motorwife, ahh good stuff :). Tell him I'll trade, he can come here and I'll even provide him with:

a) a large plastic sheet with which he can hang over himself (to save from electrocution from using b))

b) a hairdryer

Heat, humidity and a chance to visit new places. What more could he want!?! ;)
satch
Mariner

Postby elrin » Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:31 pm

satch, lmao i would love to see england its about 70 here and the ac is on and i'm still dying. well the bad thing is we are at an end. sigh he was really nice. there is good news we're still friends. i'm broke too soome lose change but thats it.

he liked the humidity :shock: i want to go to artic. its funny in the winter you want it to be warm. in the summer we want snow
elrin
Ranger of the North

Postby satch » Sat Jun 26, 2004 2:17 pm

S'alright for some. In the Winter I want snow, in the Summer I want heat. Don't get either... Stoopfid weather... :angry:

Honestly, I don't remember such a bad Summer. Maybe it was this bad 13 years ago or something, or was it 12? I dunno, but... ick! I don't like having to wear trousers and a coat if I want to walk up the road, nuh-uh.
satch
Mariner

Postby elrin » Sat Jun 26, 2004 2:39 pm

satch yeah i heard its always misty and raining and just plain gross. though i wonder why they call ireland the emerald isle, hmm some things i'll never know.

my mom wants to go to london and see the changing of the gaurd. i want to go cause i might catch a glimpse of that hunk of a prince, no not charles "shudders of the thought" i'm leaning more towards will. he's a cutie :wink:
elrin
Ranger of the North

Postby eLwEnaReDhEl » Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:22 pm

I think Satch dated Will. If I recall correctly, he had horrible manners. She dumped him the next day.

But speaking of England...Satch, I've got an actor I just realized I adore that's Brittish. You wanna see if you can give him my number? :P

I think I should start making posting a bi-monthly thing. It's not that I don't have the time anymore, I really just can't be bundle to write anything. I haven't really been talking to TORCers lately either, other than a few random friends that want to make sure I'm still alive. TORC is kind of starting to lose it's fun for me...and I'm kind of afraid of falling head-first back in, because I'm afraid of spending 5 hours a day lurking like I used to. TORC is unhealthy :P

Hobbitby, I’m on a team, so I’ve got to practice everyday. I have a friend who happens to be an amazing swimming (she used to live overseas, and had she been a citizen of the place she used to live, she could have gone to Olympic Trials for them, if that’s any indication…although it was an island in the Middle East…and I don’t think they focus on swimming as much as we do here ;))…and she swims every day (meets are generally on the weekends). I tend to avoid the meets though…I get too nervous. That, and I forgot to sign up for them. Whoops :P And sorry I can’t be specific about my age, but I’m still a student.

Smaug, I think catfish are called catfish because they have whiskery things. I don’t know. Oooh, but I’m listening to an old mix I made about three years ago, and I think you’d enjoy some of the songs that are on it. *evil grin*. Oh yes, and I’m not sure what an axolotle is, but if they have in them in Scotland I like them, because Scotland is nearly as Godly as wallpaper glue.

About the history: I always used to think I hated history. For the first half of the school year I hated my history class. Then I kind of got over it (I had thought my teacher was a bit racist against Asians, and that really bothered me since I just moved from Asia :P), and I’ve finally realized what an amazing class it was and how much I learned. I could go on for days about the specific events leading up to WWI and whatnot. I’ve even found myself discussing history with my father when we go out to lunch...which is a bit odd :P

Motorwife
, I’m glad your son had fun. It’d be nice if I had been addicted to the History Channel. My father watches it sometimes…I’ve never really been a fan though. I’m not exactly a fan of TV to begin with though. Hm…I hope my children will like educational shows…I don’t think I want to think about what kind of shows will be on TV 20 years from now, I mean, look at some of the crap we have on TV nowadays ;)

HI TOOKS0RZ!!!11

Ed, I love your sig :D

Satch0rz, congrats on the end of exams. Isn’t it nice to have everything behind you? Yeah, until you have to clean all the school crap out of your room…like I did today. I kept my history, math and science stuff, but you can say bye to French :P. Then again I’m stuck with these classes for the next two years (and I’ll need the biology stuff for SAT IIs), but you don’t have to go through all the English and Maths stuff ever again. I don’t think I’m going to talk to you anymore. (I’m doing pretty well at the ‘not talking’ thing though, aren’t I? :P).

If any of you read any of that, congrats :P. Now I should get back to cleaning my room. Friends from Hong Kong are coming tomorrow. You guys should start making bets on how long it'll take for me to post again.

-el

(Satch and Smaug, I don't think I've signed a post of mine since fandom. dat wuz a rly lung tym ago!!!11 d00d0rz, itz nerly 1.5 munfz til smaud nad mi 2-yr t0rk nanavrsry!!1 isznt dat sooo kewl??/ to yrs schmaug!!1 wer suh l0zrz!!1 lololloloololollllooollololl!!!!!!1111)

EDIT: Although this probably sounds shallow of me...I just calculated my APPD...in the past year it's dropped from about 20 to 5. Whoops!!1
eLwEnaReDhEl
Mariner

Postby $mAug_dRagYn » Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:47 pm

*staples El to TORC* 8) ...aahaha that smiley is funky..we don't use it enough :wink:

Now. To businesss. Satch dated Will!? My God! You could have been royalty, woman! ...haha royalness reminds me of caviar oO and little silver platters with ridiculously small piles of forgein food dumped on top of each other most intricately. Shame they have to be eaten...Keke..Radcliffe is Britishful..*strolls away* Do de do..

TORC lost a lot of its fun when teh fnadom died :P Funny, that...*pulls :twisted: face at teh new fnadom*..I sure showed them :wink: And most of the people are gone cause they're sucky. :evil: Stupid new smilies bribing me to use them.. :oops:

HBC-About the settings thing, it seems when TORC was er..'upgraded' lets say, they've changed some things, and they're still playing around with the settings and such, and we've lost a lot of the settings we used to have for the time being..at least we had last time I checked..maybe it's cleared up now..but yea, just wait it out..

Reaaaally? Catfish and whiskers...hehe dogs have whiskers tooo...dogfish xD Haha woop! I would? Ooo...lol! Like 3 months ago I finally burnt that Tai Mai Shu song you sent me aaaages ago and lmao! I was cacking myself at it..3 months ago, the novelties worn off now, but it still makes me chuckle..xD keke chuckle..aah mothballs..btw what *is* a mothball, I always presumed it was a ball of moths, but apparently not..defies the name if it's not, doesnt it? Axolotle! Aahaha..er..how about mexican walking fish? Y'know, those slimy thingies with little funky fans sticking out of their heads? And they swim and walk and are light pink or brown or grey ..and they have tails? I'll find you a pic..

And what's the fascination with Scotland? :P

Ooo yay! We're ooooooold! And greeeey! And frailll! Woooo!
$mAug_dRagYn
Ranger of the North

Postby satch » Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:50 am

Yeah, Eru elwen you better start talking to me again :angry:. Especially seeing as I've been friends with you since Hong Kong too so therefore I am a Hong Kong friend (with some twisting of the logic) and you ....must.

I have your number, and I WILL call and yell obscenities down the reciever at you if you do not return. You have been warned.

elrin, nah it's not that bad. Infact, today it's ...SUNNY!!!1 Shock horror and all of that. And no, you don't want Will. He is not a cutie, nuh-uh.

el... I forgot to laugh... so LOL!
satch
Mariner

Postby elrin » Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:14 pm

smaug, yeah daniel radcliffe is a cutie you were meaning him weren't you. i'm a sucker for a guy with an accent. though rupert grint is a cutie too.

satch he was that bad. was he snobbish? you dated him, cool. its sunny wow. its just that every movie that was filned in britian its slightly rainy and damp.
elrin
Ranger of the North

Postby Tookish_Traveler » Mon Jun 28, 2004 6:44 am

HI EL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and 'hi' to Satch I guess. 8)

And 'Hi' to all their poor, misguided adoptees....

:)
Tookish_Traveler
Party-monger

Postby elrin » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:54 pm

took, i love your pic. he's so hot. please tell me thats him and not a body double.

well this is a lovely monday. i hate mondays he he
elrin
Ranger of the North

Postby satch » Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:04 pm

It's him ;).
satch
Mariner

Postby elrin » Mon Jun 28, 2004 6:35 pm

:shock: okay forget johnny depp and orli bloom give me hugh jackman
he's funny in X2 when he sees the girl wolverine lol okay i'm a nutcase

i've got to go see his new movie i forgot the name i know i'm bad

oh well thought i'd say hi how ya doin
elrin
Ranger of the North

Postby eLwEnaReDhEl » Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:24 pm

I'm sorry Elrin, I've very possessive when it comes to guys. So Daniel Radcliffe is mine, thank you very much.

Please don't tell his mother though.

Satch, are you telling me that if I don't come back to TORC you'll call me? Sounds good to me. *tumbleweeds*...

[invisible to Satch]

Hi Took0rz!!1. How are you doing m'dear?

Schmaugg0rz, that took you quite awhile. Tai Mai Shu is almost as good as wallpaper glue. *I was crusin down the street in my impala...*...I forced teh Pink one to listen. She probably now thinks I'm crazee :P. Well she did before, but that's not the point. And Scotland? It is wonderfulful because I said so. And I read a good book that took place in Scotland. Well, in Scotland 200+ years ago. But it was still in Scotland!!1. Or maybe 200 years was enough for the continents to move about a bit and try to trick us all...so what we really thought was Scotland 200 years ago was India. So I really read about Sindia 200+ years ago. I wonder if they had curry back then...

Yayyyy for little axoloeltlele thingys!!1

I'm not on crack : |

[/ invisible to Satch]
eLwEnaReDhEl
Mariner

Postby Tookish_Traveler » Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:30 am

Hugh doesn't need a body double.
:)

Hi, Elwen. I'm fine if a little nutso right now. But that's pretty much normal for me.

Satch can't call you. She has no money to pay the phone bill.

:wink:
Tookish_Traveler
Party-monger

Postby elrin » Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:05 am

no he doesn't

elwen i like rupert grint he was a cutie in harry potter and the soroceror's stone(try sayin that with your mouth full i think i might of spelled that wrong)

you know the video game isn't fun. i got it for my ps1. its a bunch of tasks you got to do. really crappy game. anyways malfoy's sittin on a ledge and no matter how many times you try. you can't blast him into never never land. where's the fun in that. though you gert to kick his butt with a broom stick later on in the game, really fun. okay random thought
elrin
Ranger of the North

Postby satch » Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:49 am

elrin wrote:harry potter and the soroceror's stone(try sayin that with your mouth full i think i might of spelled that wrong)

Philosopher's Stone ;). And yeah you did but it's not like I can spell it either :P lol.

elrin again wrote:you know the video game isn't fun.

:Q Is that the REALLY scary game where at one point you have to go around the apothecary (or however you spell it/whatever it is) and there's a really scary man who chases you?? Ugh... *Shudders*

Tooks teh tattler wrote:Satch can't call you. She has no money to pay the phone bill.

Big mouth ;).

el, no that is disgusting :P. You want someone like Hugh ;):D;).
satch
Mariner

Postby elrin » Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:02 am

satch, i think that might be a troll. its the first game. i got it for christmas i got about half of it won and the darned game got deleted. now i got to play it all over again i like video games i suck at tomb raider i got killed by a bat.

he's not that bad. no some one like colin ferrel.
elrin
Ranger of the North

Postby satch » Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:18 pm

Noooooo wash your mouth out! Not Colin, you want Hugh. Look at that face, it says "I want to ravish you" in a very non-sexual way of course... *Innocent smile*.

Nah, not a troll. Maybe I'm talking about the second game? Very scary. As is Tomb Raider! I think we had a demo version of TR3 and I was doing fine untill a part where you walk through a jungle of some sort, and you get attacked by pygmies in masks. Gawd I nearly had a heart attack :roll:.
satch
Mariner

Postby elrin » Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:36 pm

satch no of course not. what's wrong with him. just because he's a bad boy doesn't mean he can't be nice.

i think it was i don't have that game. have you ever seen the mummy returns with the little pigmy things in the oasis "shivers" i had a heart attack i tell you. i got killed by a bat. though i usually go around shooting everything i can
elrin
Ranger of the North

Postby eLwEnaReDhEl » Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:24 pm

Hm, I was talking to *somebody* about ravishing about a year ago. I don't remember who, but I'm pretty sure it was a TORCer. Satch, would that be you? Maybe it was *E*. I don't know. It was funny though.

And very very clean, of course.

And although I (don't) have British blood, seeing as the American HP book covers are better, I hafta go with 'sorcerer' instead of 'philosopher'. Sorcerer just sounds better. Just like math sounds better than maths. :P

Although the spelling 'sorcerer' looks wrong.

I've decided that you guys need to not post as much, because it's hard for me to keep up :P

Satch, I just got a call from my best friend in Singapore last night (alright, it was dark, there was lightning and I had watched a horror movie and I was scared, so she called me to un-scare me :P), but I haven't spoken to you in...er...a really really long time. Call me #*(&#$@$0rz!!1
eLwEnaReDhEl
Mariner

Postby satch » Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:24 am

elrin, I have indeed. And lol, if they brought out a game of that (or if they have already, I don't keep up) I would be terrified. I couldn't play level 10 I think it was - on the ROTK game with my brother, because there were spiders and they scare me. So I was there smacking away at the controller trying to kill the little scuttlers. Hehe, we did pretty well though...

elwen, I know I have't talked to you in ages. Whose fault is that ehh? :P And I cant! Remember, about 8 dollars gave you a 6 HOUR call to me, it gave me 20 minutes. *Weighs it up in each hand* 6 hours... 20 minutes.... Mmmmmm...

And the American HP book covers suck! What are you talking about!? They are uuuugleh. The Dutch ones are pretty damn kewl though.
satch
Mariner

Postby elrin » Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:39 am

satch i think they have. i don't have it but if they made the movie they made the video game. is the game any good i know there's a computer game that i want. i can be legolas i can kick butt :P

i agree with elwen the covers are awesome the american covers that is they purdy and sorceror sounds better. (i actually spelled it right :P )

what movie were you watching.
elrin
Ranger of the North

Postby Tookish_Traveler » Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:46 am

Satchie teh pure of heart wrote:Not Colin, you want Hugh. Look at that face, it says "I want to ravish you" in a very non-sexual way of course... *Innocent smile*.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

elwen, are you SURE you want Satch to call you?
Tookish_Traveler
Party-monger

Postby satch » Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:11 pm

Tookish_Traveler wrote:elwen, are you SURE you want Satch to call you?

Can't be any worse than meeting you.

(:thppt:)
satch
Mariner

Postby Tookish_Traveler » Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:39 pm

You're going to have fun with that new emoticon, aren't you, Satchiesnooze?

:woah:
Tookish_Traveler
Party-monger

Previous

Return to Adoption Attic