Elwen and Satch's gingerbread house of n00bly love: teh sequel!!1

Adoption threads that have reached the 500 postcount limit are stored here. Note: threads in this Archive forum are Read Only.

Postby Sawen » Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:31 am

I forgot to add... What's 'urple'? Nobody wants to tell me. It's getting annoying... :)

Sawen
Sawen
Rider of the Mark

Postby motorwife » Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:55 am

Welcome Sawen ! I have no idea what urple means, though.

SATCH !!!! GET IN HERE !!!!
motorwife
Rider of the Mark

Postby elrin » Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:38 pm

hi sawen nice to meet you. urple sounds like purple but you're sayin it with your mouth full.

hi motorwife, where has everyone been. its too quiet. :shock:
elrin
Ranger of the North

Postby motorwife » Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:44 pm

I'm sad. I was always a huge Ronald Reagan fan. Since I live in Simi Valley, where the Reagan Library is, I am going to try to get up there tomorrow night to view the body lying in state.

My hubby works part time at the Reagan Library and will be working up there the next few days for the viewing. He will also get to work the private burial ceremony on Friday night.
motorwife
Rider of the Mark

Postby Sawen » Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:35 am

urple sounds like purple but you're sayin it with your mouth full.

Oh thanks. :D

Sawen
Sawen
Rider of the Mark

Postby Tookish_Traveler » Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:08 am

Sawen wrote:Edhelwen suggested I get adopted... And specified "by satch".

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

RUN AWAY!!!! RUN AWAY!!!!!
Tookish_Traveler
Party-monger

Postby elrin » Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:56 am

sawen, your welcome. it just kinda sounded like that.

motorwife, yeah its sad. i don't remember when he was president i was at least five. though i remember hearing about desert storm.

took, lol
elrin
Ranger of the North

Postby Sawen » Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:04 am

Um... From Satch or from Edhelwen?

Sawen
Sawen
Rider of the Mark

Postby $mAug_dRagYn » Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:29 am

I'd be presuming Satch, dear.. :P ..Haha I'm so slow..I just realised Edhelwen had Elwen's name in it..*inserts Satch's slow clap here*

Hctas..lol! I've never said your name backwards Satch..oO...I'm saying Satch too much. Saaaaatch...y'know one time I was driving past this car wash and I read the advertising sign as "Satch Free!" When really it said "Scratch Free!".. :shock: What the world does to you when you haven't taken your pills..*shakes head*

And El is busyful. Swimming. Always swimming. Hopefully she'll be getting a waterproof laptop with internet connection soon, so it'll be all good.

Anymahoo, welcome to TORC Sawen! Any questions feel free to ask..*insert introductory speech here as seen on pg 1*..Urple..Dunno what it means either :P
$mAug_dRagYn
Ranger of the North

Postby Sawen » Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:01 am

I just realised Edhelwen had Elwen's name in it..

Actually I meant Edhelwen as in Ed from the m00bies forum... :)

But thanks for the welcome, $mAug_dRagYn

Sawen
Sawen
Rider of the Mark

Postby satch » Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:46 am

Wow... I swear to Eru I checked this place out only yesterday. Or was it the day before?? Either way... ahem I'm here now... sorry ;). A bit swamped with exams is all (And yes, I will always find an excuse, good or not there will be one :P).

First off, hey Sawen :D. Very nice of you to drop by! Welcome to our Gingerbread house. Wen was wise to send you here, we are of course, the best ;). So where abouts on this fabulous planet are you then?? And "urple"?? :?

Smaug, I've seen The Day After Tomorrow :D. Twice actually... Not sure why twice because I have no money at the moment but dang that movie is terrifying!

Elrin, did you go see HP3? I wrote a huge review on it because it hit my "purist" side. Lol, what an ass :roll:.

Tookish_Traveler wrote:
Sawen wrote:Edhelwen suggested I get adopted... And specified "by satch".

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

*puts a sack over Tooks' head and drags her away*

Smaug, lol ;) You're thinking about me... SUCKER!!!11 Actually, I could swear the woman on the radio earlier was saying "Saaaatch... Saaaatch!! Hellooo?" It was an advert, but :shock: I had to go check if there was someone in my house. Verreh scary.

Hey Motorwife :).
satch
Mariner

Postby elrin » Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:03 am

satch, lol. are you sure you weren't half asleep. no i haven't seen it yet, but i will. i gotta sucker my parents some more. its my favorite book in the series. surius black rocks. so the day after tomorrow is a good movie. i like some scary movies but not a lot.

smaug, what has our satch been doing, lol.

btw, satch love your sig pick they do look evil don't they
elrin
Ranger of the North

Postby Sawen » Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:15 am

So where abouts on this fabulous planet are you then?? And "urple"??

I'm in England. And I've encountered the word 'urple' many times in the Bird and Baby... without being told its 'definition'. :)

Sawen
Sawen
Rider of the Mark

Postby satch » Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:54 am

Elrin, they are the definition of evil. And no I was wide awake lol.

Sawen, ahh fabulous. Where abouts? North/South? You should come along to a UK moot some time if you're not too far :).
satch
Mariner

Postby Edhelwen » Tue Jun 08, 2004 12:37 pm

Hey Satch. Long time, no talk :( . Clearing up a few things about Sawen- she's my slave or pet depending on my mood. Okay then- we are related. Shudder It's awful I know.
I'm dumping her on you cause I can't be bothered to answer her questions and it's your job. Some of us have a life you know. :wink:
You have permission to treat her whatever way you want. :wink:

Ed.
Edhelwen
Ranger of the North

Postby Sawen » Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:05 pm

Hey Satch. Long time, no talk . Clearing up a few things about Sawen- she's my slave or pet depending on my mood. Okay then- we are related. Shudder It's awful I know.
I'm dumping her on you cause I can't be bothered to answer her questions and it's your job. Some of us have a life you know.
You have permission to treat her whatever way you want.

Firstly I'm not her slave or pet. And yes related. Also until the last few years I was the worst one... :P
BTW, Ed, I do actually read this thread... :x :D
I'm in the South... :)

Sawen
Sawen
Rider of the Mark

Postby elrin » Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:50 pm

sawen, wow you're actually being droped here. i was just told to be adopted. though it took me a while to figure it out. you made a good choice this is the COOL place :wink:

shudder being related to satch. very fun family reunions though.
elrin
Ranger of the North

Postby Sawen » Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:43 am

sawen, wow you're actually being droped here

Well... being related to Ed will do that to you... :D

Sawen
Sawen
Rider of the Mark

Postby satch » Wed Jun 09, 2004 4:28 am

Sawen, damn I feel for you. Poor thing ;).

Wen, I emailed you before. Pffffft fine don't reply, I see how it is. Snifffffffffff...

Mmmmm what to make for lunch, what to make...
satch
Mariner

Postby elrin » Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:56 am

awwwww poor satch.

sawen, yeah relatives can be a pain in the butt.
elrin
Ranger of the North

Postby Edhelwen » Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:23 am

elrin wrote:awwwww poor satch.

sawen, yeah relatives can be a pain in the butt.

EXCUSE ME??? :x :x :x
Do you want to feel my wrath? DO YOU????

For the record I completely agree with that statement.
Looks pointedly at Sawen
The implication that the pain is me is complety preposterous however.

Ed.
Edhelwen
Ranger of the North

Postby Sawen » Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:30 am

For the record I completely agree with that statement.
Looks pointedly at Sawen
The implication that the pain is me is complety preposterous however.

I totally agree... and I'm looking right back at you, Ed.

Sawen
Sawen
Rider of the Mark

Postby elrin » Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:19 pm

i didn't mean anything bad. i mean relatives can be good some of the time. okay i just put my foot in my mouth. so i'm just gonna be quiet now.

so how's life treating you guys. i'm good. if it wasn't so hot out here.
elrin
Ranger of the North

Postby Edhelwen » Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:46 pm

Don't worry darling. It was all firmly with the tongue in the cheek. :wink: You will learn more about the peculiar folks at the m00bies forum when you have been here a bit longer.

Ed.
Edhelwen
Ranger of the North

Postby elrin » Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:10 pm

edhelwen, i'm sure i will. btw are those two people suppse to be smurfs by chance. i remember the smurfs. the theme song kinda got on my nerves though.

motorwife i'm sorry about the desert storm i mistaked reagan from the first bush. i don't think i was born when he was in office. it was very sad i was crying when we watched the funeral on t.v. i feel for mrs. reagan. she looked horrible.

btw what is the moobies forum.
elrin
Ranger of the North

Postby $mAug_dRagYn » Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:08 am

m00bies=movies forum :wink: ..*hums smurf theme song for lack of remembering the words*

Haha..dear god not Tinkie Winkie :shock: ...you remember that song Amy sent us Satch? xD...didn't you have something against that baby sun face thingo? Demon child or something of the sort?
..The Day After Tomorrow is terrifying? Aw lol my doggah just poked my elbow..I mean it's not that scawry :P Though I must add the wolf thing was a bit cliche oO *uses an advanced sounding word*..You've seen HP3? Dammit everyone has but I! Woe is meee..tis no good?..Suuuuure I was thinking about you...your name was next to a little picture of a car on its hind wheels with bulbous eyes covered in froth! Lol! I'll bet she really was saying your name. She was calling youuu! Caaaaaaalllliiiiiiiiing!

Why do I sound so ancient and crusty? :D

smaug, what has our satch been doing, lol

*shakes head* I just don't know anymore, Rin, I just don't know..watching Teletubbies no doubt :wink:

Oh and Sawen, I doo believe that EE, Elfy and Andu know the meaning of Urple...if I see them I'll ask alritey?
$mAug_dRagYn
Ranger of the North

Postby elrin » Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:56 am

smaug, shudders at the thought. i haven't seen it qiute yet i'm gettin there. i almost have them suckered. so far i have them suckered to take me shopping. if you go to walmart there are these really cool old tv show shirts uh charlies angels bewitched and i dream of jeannie, really cute.

thanks i think i posted in there once or twice

the tellitubies used to be cute. though i got burnt out cause of my baby cousin. too many hours in front of the tv watching that same show over and over ugh torture
elrin
Ranger of the North

Postby satch » Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:58 pm

Lol Smaug, yeah I think I still have that song somewhere :P.

Wen, lmao your pic is terrifying! It really is so disturbing! My friend used to collect Smurfs (not too sure why actually...) and she had the album which had spoofs of other songs... there was a remake of a Shaggy song... damn I cant remember which one. I'll post the lyrics when I remember ;) hehe.

Well I had two exams today, went into London to meet my mother and I only got back at about half 11. I am tiiiiiiiiired. And I think my arms have stretched a good few inches. Monkey girl ;):D.
satch
Mariner

Postby Sawen » Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:04 am

Oh and Sawen, I doo believe that EE, Elfy and Andu know the meaning of Urple...if I see them I'll ask alritey?

Thank you... :D

Good luck with the exams satch. I've got them too. I managed to be sick for the English one yesterday - I'm not very happy about that.

Sawen
Sawen
Rider of the Mark

Postby hobbitbychoice » Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:01 am

:)
I am not sure how to do the emoticons yet so you will have to bear with me. Do you have to be kin to someone here to be adopted into this group. Also how do I get my house name etc. I was a little short and stout to have an elf name, and a little too old to have a human name, but I have lots of hobbit traits, ao I guess that is why I have a hobbit name.
I am new to this site, but I have been a fan of Tolkien for a long time. Like early 70's. Hope to read reply soon.

Hobbitbychoice
hobbitbychoice
Petitioner to the Council

PreviousNext

Return to Adoption Attic