Bloomgirl06's Adoption Thread: All Newbies Welcome!

Adoption threads that have reached the 500 postcount limit are stored here. Note: threads in this Archive forum are Read Only.

Postby IronMorgoth » Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:25 pm

bloomgirl06 wrote:[quote=IronMorgoth"]The moment you adopted me I felt like Frodo being blessed by Galadriel.

Thanks again for being my Middle Earth mom.

Aw, how sweet. :D Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :angel:

Nim, I'm really excited about my Conversation Corner! I went to it today, though, and there werent' nearly as many people. Thanks for sticking around, though! *huggles*

IronMorogth: Like Nim said, beware the spam! I wouldn't want you getting into trouble, now! I might have to ground you! :nono: (just kidding! :P)

~bloomgirl[/quote]

Ok, I'll be careful from now on :D thanks.
IronMorgoth
Citizen of Imladris

Postby Nimrodel_89 » Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:20 am

bloomgirl06 wrote:
[quote=IronMorgoth"]The moment you adopted me I felt like Frodo being blessed by Galadriel.

Thanks again for being my Middle Earth mom.

Aw, how sweet. Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Nim, I'm really excited about my Conversation Corner! I went to it today, though, and there werent' nearly as many people. Thanks for sticking around, though! *huggles*

IronMorogth: Like Nim said, beware the spam! I wouldn't want you getting into trouble, now! I might have to ground you! (just kidding! )

~bloomgirl

Ok, I'll be careful from now on thanks.

[/quote]

Wow that was really wierd. At first I thought that it was all a big scam and that Imbry and IronMorogth were the same people. :shock: Now I get it though.:D

Well Imbry you'll have busy days there and not so busy days. In my old adopters convo thread theres just two of us so already yours is doing much much better.:P I'l always be hanging around.:D Its hard to get rid of me. :wink: :P
Nimrodel_89
Mariner

Postby bloomgirl06 » Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:21 pm

Yes, that was quite confusing. But I got it, too!
IronMorgoth, it seems you're the only newbie actually talking to me. Hm. I'll have to find out where the rest of them went.

Why would I want to get rid of you, Nim? You're always oh-so entertaining. :D

Adieu, my Adoptees!

~bloomgirl
bloomgirl06
Ranger of the North

Postby Nimrodel_89 » Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:27 pm

Yay I'm entertaining!:D

*puts on a funny hat and does a tap dance. But since she doesn't know how to do a tap dance it looks more like her legs are having some kind of seziure while she swings her arms around to keep balance* :roll:
Nimrodel_89
Mariner

Postby bloomgirl06 » Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:06 pm

:shock: Now that's just a bit scary. :P How's about you take some lessons, Nim? :wink: Can you sing? That would be fun, too. :D

~bloomgirl
bloomgirl06
Ranger of the North

Postby Elendur86 » Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:03 pm

Hello all. Sorry for my abscence, but it was not all my fault. They have been working on the phone lines at my house the past 2 days, so I have not been able to access the internet from home. Plus, at my college the system was down so I couldn't get online there either! But, everything is working again so I'm back. :)
elendur
Elendur86
Shield Bearer

Postby bloomgirl06 » Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:40 pm

Welcome back, Elendur! The thread's been a little slow lately. Thanks for visiting the Conversation Corner! :D
I'm glad your internet problems are fixed. Don't feel like you're obligated to come here, though. Just come whenever you can. I usually make it once a day, but then there are times when I don't come for about two or three days! And I'm not telling you not to come, either. If you understood any of that, I'll be amazed. :roll:

Anyway, welcome back!

~bloomgirl
bloomgirl06
Ranger of the North

Postby Nimrodel_89 » Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:26 pm

Imbry: I use to sing. Everyone said I had a pretty voice but my sis always made fun of me so I stopped and lets just say that my voice has changed since then and I haven't gotten use to it singing wise. :wink: It actually matches my dancing pretty well. :P Thats ok though since most of the music I listen to is heavy metal and we all know what singing to that is like.:P You don't have to have a good voice for that.:D

*covers Imbry's mouth when she tells Elendur to not feel obligated*

Elendur: Feel obligated. Feel very very obligated.:P Good to know your back though.
Nimrodel_89
Mariner

Postby bloomgirl06 » Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:54 pm

*takes Nim's hand from mouth* I can't sing to save my life. :roll: It's quite scary, actually.

Oh, Elendur, don't let Nim scare you. She always does that. Hey! *smacks Nim's hand away* :P

~Imby
bloomgirl06
Ranger of the North

Postby Nimrodel_89 » Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:32 pm

What do I always do? I can't say I know what your talking about. I scare no one and no one is scared of me. Don't you know I'm a complete angel?:P *nose grows so long that it reaches the moon*

Me: Oh %#&$!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Well I posted down in one of the movie threads though I've been told that people are very mean there and so far my post has been ignored completly like it usually is in the movie forums.:P Such lovely people seem to be obsessed with movies and tv. Course I posted once in the books forum and they didn't exaclty ignore me. Lets just say that they were very passionate and that you should really know everything before you post with them.:P I haven't gone there in a while actually and I'm very bored. I should swing by there real quick.:D Ok I'm off.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Nimrodel_89
Mariner

Postby IronMorgoth » Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:23 am

bloomgirl06 (my Middle Earth mom):

Please share your wisdom and recommend me some books. I just read MORGOTH'S RING and I liked it a lot. I know there are more Christopher Tolkien books out there.

Or tell me please where should I look this kind of info on the forum.

Thanks a lot
IronMorgoth
Citizen of Imladris

Postby bloomgirl06 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:49 pm

I haven't read it yet, but other people have reccomended The Silmarillion. I do have it, and have looked through it, and it looks very interesting. It seems a bit daunting because there are so many characters and histories, but it really helps understand the history of Middle-earth.
If you want to know more, I suggest visiting the Books forum. The people over there would be glad to help you, and probably know more about the books than I do. Have fun, and I hope I helped a bit! :D

~bloomgirl
bloomgirl06
Ranger of the North

Postby HobbitArchitect » Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:17 pm

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

*piles a ton of books on IronMorgoth*

READ!!!I SAY,READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suggest The Simarillion, Unfinished Tales, The Book of Lost Tales 1 and 2, and looking through the back of the Return of the King and the front of The Fellowship of the Ring.

These are where I get all of my info!
HobbitArchitect
Rider of the Mark

Postby IronMorgoth » Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:37 pm

HobbitArchitect wrote:BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

*piles a ton of books on IronMorgoth*

READ!!!I SAY,READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suggest The Simarillion, Unfinished Tales, The Book of Lost Tales 1 and 2, and looking through the back of the Return of the King and the front of The Fellowship of the Ring.

These are where I get all of my info!

Ok, thanks a lot
IronMorgoth
Citizen of Imladris

Postby bloomgirl06 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:42 pm

Sheesh! Don't go scaring my children, HA! And don't drown them in books, either. :roll: But I don't think he really minded.
IronMorgoth: (do you have a nickname, by the way? Or something shorter? Just wondering. :D) I hope we were of some help in your quest for Tolkien knowledge. I'll try to answer any more questions you might have, or direct you to the people who know the answers.
Adieu, my children (and semi-children)!

~bloomgirl
bloomgirl06
Ranger of the North

Postby oldtoby » Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:38 pm

Please share your wisdom and recommend me some books.

You should watch the movies instead then, like, you wouldnt even have to read anything. :twisted:
oldtoby
Ringbearer

Postby Nimrodel_89 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:37 am

IronMorgoth: Well if you want to read Tolkiens books you should read the Book of Unfinshed Tales, The History of ME (thats 12 books I think in that series) Similarian, and I believe there is one about Tom Bombadil. Oh and I think I shall call you Ironman.:P
Nimrodel_89
Mariner

Postby Elendur86 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:44 pm

Nim- well, even though I'm back and even though I now feel obligated :wink: apparantly doesn't mean that I will post that often, since my last post was, what, 5 days ago?

Ironman-Yeah, read the books that everyone else has recommended, it's a pretty good list. (Don't listen to oldtoby. Read the books.)

I only wish that there was more written about the Second Age and the Numenoreans. Since there's not, I'm forced to write my own story about some of the Numenorean kingdoms that Tolkien said existed off in the south and east but never wrote about. It's been going slow, though, because now that I'm in college I am losing more of my free time.
elendur
Elendur86
Shield Bearer

Postby Nimrodel_89 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:25 pm

Well it seems as you get older the less free time you have.:( Just another thing I get to look forward to. :roll: Yup growing up sucks. Thats why I continue to cling to childhood.:D *clings* :P
Nimrodel_89
Mariner

Postby HobbitArchitect » Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:27 pm

Ahhh, childhood! Such fun....

Keep Clinging!

Welcome back E!

Ironman.... reminds me of a song.
Keep reading!
HobbitArchitect
Rider of the Mark

Postby Nimrodel_89 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:50 pm

Ironman reminds you of a song? How can that be? Its the name of one of the hardest competitions in the world. I would think that the competition would be the first thing to spring to your mind.:P You must have heard some song that I've never heard of before. :|
Nimrodel_89
Mariner

Postby bloomgirl06 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:51 pm

Ironman. Sounds good. Unless you don't like it, IronMorgoth. :D It makes me think of the band Iron Maiden. Quite a scary band, actually. :roll: That might be what you're thinking of, HA. Or maybe not. Who knows....?
Anyway, welcome back, Elendur! Nice to see you around. And don't let Nim boss you around too much. I can always send her to her room. :twisted:

~bloomgirl
bloomgirl06
Ranger of the North

Postby Nimrodel_89 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:25 pm

Ha! (no not you HobbitArtichoke) You can't control me. :evil: *Imbry quickly puts on a shock collor*

Ok ok you can control me. :shock: Um you blessed me like Galadriel blessed frodo and you have wisdom. Yeah. That good stuff. :angel:
Nimrodel_89
Mariner

Postby Elendur86 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:47 am

Bloomgirl- it's nice to be back. I've quickly grown addicted to this place. :TORC: The people here are cool as well. :)

Nim- Getting a little rebellious are we? I'm finding out that it's not wise to mess with Bloomgirl. :wink: And yeah, the competition was the first thing to spring to my mind also. Keep clinging to childhood as long as you can. As 'tis said, growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional. :lol:
elendur
Elendur86
Shield Bearer

Postby Nimrodel_89 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:43 am

Getting rebellious? Nah thats a gift I've always had. :wink: I'm no leader but I have never been one to follow others. Kind of leaves me no where. :roll:

Imbry's not so bad. I've met scarier.:P

Good to know someone else here has heard of the Iron Man race.:D And I've never heard that saying before. I like it though. I'll have to remember that: Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional. Its nice.:D And don't worry I shall continue to cling. :wink:
Nimrodel_89
Mariner

Postby HobbitArchitect » Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:22 pm

Ironman is a Rock song by Black Sabbath (spelling?)
Yup, cant get Rebelious with Bloom.

The people are cool ya say? Thats interesting......

Im going for the not growing up part, Im Childish (Im talking about like 6 years old mentally!) I can be serious at times, but its not one of my strong points!
HobbitArchitect
Rider of the Mark

Postby bloomgirl06 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:40 pm

O_o. Childish-ness. Fun stuff. Okay, I guess that's allowed in here. I don't want to be too strict and run the risk of losing my kids. :( That would be very sad.
And I guess rebelliousness isn't that bad either. Just no abusing the new kids! You know who you are! (*ahem*Nim)

Anyway, have a terrifically spiffy day! (hm. That was quite random. Even for me! :roll: )

~bloomgirl
bloomgirl06
Ranger of the North

Postby Nimrodel_89 » Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:55 am

HA: Who would want seriousness as being one of thier strong points? Those people don't have any friends and grow up to be politicians and no one likes those.:P

Ironman a Black Sabbath song? I need to listen to my dad's cds more. :roll:

Imbry:
O_o. Childish-ness. Fun stuff. Okay, I guess that's allowed in here. I don't want to be too strict and run the risk of losing my kids. That would be very sad.
And I guess rebelliousness isn't that bad either. Just no abusing the new kids! You know who you are! (*ahem*Nim)

Aw. :( *lowers her flamethrower and slinks away*

Well at least rebelliousness is allowed.:D *dresses up like a punk*

ANARCHY RULES!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :P

Good to know your having a nice day.:)
Nimrodel_89
Mariner

Postby IronMorgoth » Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:44 am

bloomgirl06 wrote:Ironman. Sounds good. Unless you don't like it, IronMorgoth. :D It makes me think of the band Iron Maiden. Quite a scary band, actually. :roll: That might be what you're thinking of, HA. Or maybe not. Who knows....?
Anyway, welcome back, Elendur! Nice to see you around. And don't let Nim boss you around too much. I can always send her to her room. :twisted:

~bloomgirl

Yeah, I like IRONMAN, it sounds cool. But it's not an Iron Maiden song, it's actually a Black Sabbath song.

I love both bands, so it'd be great to use it as a nickname.

Thanks, my sweet Middle Earth mom :)
IronMorgoth
Citizen of Imladris

Postby bloomgirl06 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:20 pm

IronMorgoth wrote:But it's not an Iron Maiden song, it's actually a Black Sabbath song.

Yes, I know. I was just saying that it reminded me of Iron Maiden.

Ok, Nim, paint-ball and laser-tag are allowed, but no flamethrowers. :nono:

*hugs to all my kids!*

~BG
Last edited by bloomgirl06 on Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bloomgirl06
Ranger of the North

PreviousNext

Return to Adoption Attic