What time is it again?

Find within old venerable threads locked for size reasons. Threads within may be from any category or forum outside of Adoptions and Fandom. This forum is Read-Only.

Postby Cock-Robin » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:24 am

10:24 AM CST. Yep, I'm off, though I've got to do laundry and other things myself.

Cuuuuute!

Meneldor, Warrior Bard, and Brondgast, Mithril Knights

Gwaeryn and Robin, The Expected Party

Meneldor, Alatar and Pallando, Darkness Reigns: The Resistance

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Vanaladiel » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:44 am

It is 8:43am PST.

Do you have a washer and dryer or do you use a laundry room in your building??
Image Spring come quickly!!
~*Sister of the Twilight*~
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Inyë melmëlyë my love, for you are the melody to which I now dance!!

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"
The Moon Ring of the Twilight Star

Bard of the land of Eryn Lasgalen

Mithril Knight of Lore
Mithril Knight of Eryn Lasgalen

Lifetime Award 2010

Always in our memories, vison :rose:, Alex :rose:, Rowanberry :rose: and Watcher :rose:! Our world is a little dimmer without your smiles!

A tribute to Cynthia 11/14/2005 :rose:

For my dad who now resides with the Lord! :rose: 05/11/16 I love you daddy and will see you again someday in Glory!

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby SilverScribe » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:45 am

It's 9:45 am MST and y'all have the day off and I don't! LOL.

Vana, I added to a previous post but I don't think you saw . . . I really like your new sig pic and I loved the last one, the dancer silhouette. Where do you find all these beeyootiful pics? Have a great day off too. :)

CR, good that you have some time off too, enjoy your day. :)

rwhen, it's hi-ho-hi-ho-back-to-work-I-go for you and me, eh? :P

:D:D:D
SilverScribe
Scribe, Wanderer, Warrior . . . Bard of Rhudaur and Herald of Manwe

Postby Vanaladiel » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:55 am

8:47am PST and no I missed it. Thank you!! I just look up dancing pictures and find some that I really like. This one actually has sparklies in the shimmer but when I sized it they froze. Darn anyways!! Let me see if I can link to it so you can see how cool it is.

Here
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

Always in our memories, vison :rose:, Alex :rose:, Rowanberry :rose: and Watcher :rose:! Our world is a little dimmer without your smiles!

For my dad who now resides with the Lord! :rose: 05/11/16 I love you daddy and will see you again someday in Glory!

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Cock-Robin » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:20 am

11:18 AM CST. I have a laundry room in my apartment building, which means I need to go out and get some quarters. And, the door to the freezer on the fridge was ajar all night and all the ice cream melted! :angry:

Cuuuuute!

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Vanaladiel » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:27 am

Oh no CR!!!! NOT THE ICE CREAM???? :shock: :Q Dang that sucks!!!

It is 9:26am PST
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby rwhen » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:38 pm

11:36 am

Indeed Scribbles. Work stops for no person Monday through Friday at this home. ;) Today the phones have been pretty busy actually. Which is good. If the phone doesn't ringie, then no workies for the techs.

CR. HORRORS!!! I hate it when that happens and it HAS happened to me before. *shakes head* And it has caused a huge mess too. When my freezer is particularly full, I put the ice cream on its side...and well you get the picture. Going to the kitchen when it is still dark and stepping in this oozing puddle.

Vanadarlin', the link does show the sparkling version. :D Beautiful.

Love is as big or as little as a hug!!

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

I will always treasure and remember your appreciation. Thank you. -2007 WCA's
Overwhelmed by your support and appreciation. Thank you. - 2008 WCA's

The Expected Party!! is now on the road to Gondor to celebrate. Join us.

And getting into trouble with Rally The Eldar.

Time out of Mind, forever bound to my Knight Ayslhyn

Vanadarlin', my SSOTH - 143 forever :hug:
rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby SilverScribe » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:04 pm

Cock-Robin wrote: And, the door to the freezer on the fridge was ajar all night and all the ice cream melted! :angry:

It's 1:04 pm MST and Oh nooooo!!! The humanity!!! :D Sorry to hear that CR, it's a shame and a waste to be sure. :(

I buy ice cream in plastic tubs so if it melts, at least it stays put, LOL. But ice-cream soup isn't great either way . . . ;)

Vana, thanks for the link, the animated glitter is very pretty. It's too bad sizing the picture disables it . . . but even the still image is very lovely. :)

Well, I guess it's also time to get back to work, lunch break is pretty much over. *sigh*

SilverScribe

Postby Morwenna » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:32 pm

:pull: NOT THE ICE CREAM?!?!?!

We haven't seen last night's doggies yet (we will in a few minutes) because the same thing happened last night as on Monday. I stayed home today to help bust this thing (virus with bronchitis) and it is loosening up some. At least now when I cough deep, it doesn't feel like I'm trying to breathe in iron filings. Only now that it's gone up into my head, I still can't taste anything. Bad news when I'm married to a darn good cook!

Who took second to the Puli in herding? That one I liked better. The one that got me was Sporting; I was really rooting for that English Setter who didn't make the cut at all! And the dachsie I liked was the longhair.

3:31 PM EST
Morwenna
Ranger of the North

Postby rwhen » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:10 pm

Morwenna. On the herding group, where the Puli won, the next in line was the Belgium Sheepdog and after that the Bearded Collie, who was named MISTER BAGGINS oh by the way, either would have been a better choice in my mind. I have seen some Puli's that were incredible and beautiful. This one was smaller and had some grayish coloring to the face. Just not the best choice. And I too loved the long haired doxie...but that wire hair was SO adorable. I wanted him. :D

Glad that the cough is a bit better today.

passing time at 1:09 pm.

a bit less than 2.5 hours until exit time.

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby Cock-Robin » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:13 pm

Went out and got more ice cream to replace the stuff that melted. *sigh* Still have to do laundry and whatnot. 3:13 PM CST.

Cuuuuute!

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Vanaladiel » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:16 pm

It is 1:15pm PST and I am back. Sorry folks I could not keep my eyes open and so I went in and took a nap.

Thank you concerning my sig picture. Yeah I was kind of bummed when sizing it stopped the action. But I still love the picture. :D

Hey Morwenna.... how did the inspection go?? I never heard if you posted it somewhere.
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby rwhen » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:19 pm

1:17 pm

Good Vanadarlin' that you got some sleeps. I am all for catching some shut eye when you need it. :D Hope it didn't put a damper on your plans for today. And, I know about siggie pics. I found a gorgeous fairy pic where the wings sparkled and moved, but couldn't get it to work here on TORC for love nor money.

CR. Glad you got the ice cream taken care of. Now trot down and put those clothes in the washer and then back up until they are ready to switch. :D

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby Vanaladiel » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:23 pm

1:23pm PST yeah I got mine all done already!! :P
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Hiril Elfwraith » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:34 pm

I don't watch ANYTHING, dog shows or not, because I am conspicuously lacking any kind of TV. :D

Poor CR. Ice cream is my precious. I'm so sorry that the ice cream melted.

Hmm...I wonder if Elves would like ice cream...

I had to walk home today! *pout* Mom had a thingy at school, so she couldn't take 10 minutes to drive me home and then back. Neither could my sister, as she was caught up in said thingy as well. Grr. I coughed so much on the way back that I got a headache and I thought I would throw up.
Oh, there she is. Jsut came in the door...or rather, yelled at me to open the door for her. So I did. My sister, not my mom. She has something in the next town over, 20 minutes away one-way.

Dropping microwaves, CR? That sounds dangerous. And also...kind of...funny. Just from reading here, jsut the words dropping microwaves conjure up images of cartoon people standing around with a microwave plummeting from a great height to squash them.

Hi, Eru! I look forward to tortur--errrr, getting to know you! :evilaugh:

In other news, we heard (and felt) a sonic boom earlier in school, about 1:30-ish. There was a massive BOOM, like the world's loudest thunder, and the room shook. At first I thought that something had exploded for a second, then I heard the rumble after and thought "It must be thunder...but if that's thunder, then the lightning must have struck about three inches away!" It wasn't raining, but it was overcast. Several people, the substitute teacher included, thought that it was an earthquake. One girl thought that the roof was going to come down on us and was shaking really bad, even after we'd made the explanation of a plane breaking the sound barrier. It's plausible since there's a military training thingy in said next town over. Sometimes we see the fighter jets come swooping around our town, roaring really loud and flying low. It's practice, of course, for the pilots, and it was probably a fighter jet breaking the sound barrier. It was very impressive. Later on we could hear the plane swooping around--more proof--but for a while we kept on expecting another sonic boom whenever we heard the planes.

It was royalty day today. I'm wearing a brown skirt adn a dark pinkish-red shirt and knock-off Uggs. I had a silver plastic tiara, too, but I took it off after math class. It was jsut being annoying, because I had to keep fixing it. It stayed in my locker for the rest of the day.
Hiril Elfwraith
Rider of the Mark

Postby Vanaladiel » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:27 pm

It is 2:25pm PST and I have to be going. Gots lots to do today and a prescription to pick up. I had a great time postin with you all.

Rwhen love ya hon!! I will try to be on again tomorrow morning if I can. :hug: 143 :rose: My SSOTH!!!!

CR enjoy the rest of your day off. I will be on some this evening. Hopefully in time to chat with you a bit. If not love ya, take care and don't let the crazies get to ya hon. :hug:

Scribbles I will be seeing you around darlin friend!!! :hug: 143
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Cock-Robin » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:49 pm

Great, Vana! I'll be here. 4:48 PM CST.

Cuuuuute!

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Erufailon.Atanvarno » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:41 pm

:hihi: just missed you Vana! Hope you have a good day and it's nice and sunny where you are!

:rofl: you guys are cracking me up! Everyone's going CRAZY about the ice cream. But I probably would too. :D

Hiril, you know that Scribbles carries a broadsword on her at all times. Well I know how to use one so watch out! :D :hug:

It's 15:32 PST, just got home from some drop in volleyball. I'm thinking of cooking something before my swordfighting class, anybody got any ideas?

Oh btw, do we need a new thread soon?
Erufailon.Atanvarno
Ranger of the North

Postby RoseMorninStar » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:54 pm

En guarde!! Maybe you could use that sword for some cold cuts.. lol.. OK.. bad joke :P I had leftovers tonight.. we had tacos last night. Do you usually have dinner as a family Eru?

Vana.. my siggie pic originally had sparkles in it too, but it froze in place as well. Now it looks like snow...(which we do not need more of btw!)

On laundry: I feel like I do laundry almost everyday.. or at least every other day. Less since young one is off to college.. but still.. lots of laundry.

5:55pm
RoseMorninStar
Ringbearer

Postby SilverScribe » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:28 pm

It's nearly 6:30 pm MST so I need to go put some jeans on and get my arse out the door.

Bleh. I have to go to a Mustang Gang meeting, when I'd much rather spend a quiet evening causing trou . . . er . . . surfing TORC. And writing.

Ah well. Hopefully, the meeting won't go late.

Catch y'all later! :hihi:

rushes off . . .

PS: I had a bit of ice cream (okay, frozen yogurt, same dog less hair) for dessert tonight. :P:D

*runs*
SilverScribe

Postby Vanaladiel » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:53 pm

I love frozen Yogurt!! Costco has their Very Berry Sundae that is frozen yogurt covered with sweet berries. I used to be raspberries but nowadays is strawberries.

It is now 8:53pm PST. I hope you are still on CR but if not you have a great day tomorrow!!

Scribbles hope you are having fun at the S'tang Gang meetin!
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Cock-Robin » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:06 pm

11:05 PM CST. Stayed up just long enough to greet you, Vana. And thanks. I hope you have a great day tomorrow, but good days and Wally World just don't mix. But I'll try.

Cuuuuute!

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Vanaladiel » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:10 pm

9:09pm PST. Just stay in your own little world and laugh at theirs. :D You will be fine hon and we love ya. :hug:
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby RoseMorninStar » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:15 pm

I haven't had ice cream since Mica's birthday cake.. about a month and a half ago.. :(

11:15pm

Oh... and it does indeed appear to be time for a new thread...
RoseMorninStar
Ringbearer

Postby Cock-Robin » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:05 am

5:05 AM CST. Up and getting ready for work.

Cuuuuute!

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby rwhen » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:08 am

Indeed, a new thread should be made right away. A moderator is going to come along and lock this up very soon.

7:07 am

Happy Thursday everyone!!

Scribbles hope your 'Stang meeting was worth getting out and about for.

Vanadarlin' my SSOTH 143 :hug: hope to see you this morning.

CR, don't let their insanity become yours. *nods*

:hihi:

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby Morwenna » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:40 am

Thank you rwhen, it was the Belgian I had in mind! That dog was magnificent! As for the other groups, I had no quarrel at all with the Dobie. I sort of liked the toy poodle and the French bulldog, and the Brittany was OK. But yes, I can see why the Scottie got it all. I've seen that dog through lots of shows this past year and this time she showed even better than ever.

I really hate what's been happening to some of the breeds. The greatest example is the German Shepherd; what's this with the back end getting closer to the ground every year?? ICK!! And my true love, the Sheltie: the eyes are getting tinier, more Collie-like, which ill suits the breed IMO. It means losing the distinctive expression.

Back to work today, still coughing but looser (sort of) and medicated; still with full sinuses and I still can't taste a thing.

10:39 AM EST
Morwenna
Ranger of the North

Postby Calma » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:59 am

7:59 am TORC time!

Mommy's on vacay!!

Wo0t!!!

Have a good one.
Image My Very First LOL

Funny Animal Month in the TVM!! :D

Join the funWith The TVM

ImageCAT LOVERS GUILD :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:yippie: MARINERS!!!!!

Let's hope for a better result next year

SOUNDERS!!!

:rose: Toni...Dannie…Ray-Ray…William...Waneta...Damon...David...Guy… rowan

Always looking for new posters for the TORC 365 PROJECT

Image Rock On!
Calma
Crazy Cat Lady

Location: Up the road, across the street, down the lane, and around the bend

Postby rowanberry » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:55 am

I took the liberty to start the new thread right here.

So, it's 18:54 EET, and time to lock this thread, I think. :)
Image I'm judging MoST again this year! Ready for the opening banquet...

MoME 2013 results are in!

The Sons of Fëanor re-embodied in the beginning of the Fourth Age? Yes, for The Maedhros and Tygarya Saga – and, as fire-hearted as ever!

On my way to Morannon on the Walk to Rivendell and Beyond!

Shire and Shutter - the TORC photoblog

Thoughts about dance, life, and everything
rowanberry
+++Out Of Cheese Error+++

Previous

Return to The Library - General Archive