RoseMorninStar wrote:I haven't made spaghetti/spaghetti sauce in ages.. and we used to have it all of the time.. so.. I think that is what I'll be making today.. a vat of spaghetti sauce (I'll freeze some for quick meals later).
I don't know if this fits in the 'foodie' thread but...
I have been making my own dog food because whatever was in my poor little Pippin's food was destroying her health. I was buying (what I thought was) a good brand.. Nutro Ultra.. but she was having joint problems (which at first I assumed was just part of her having bad joints) then she began itching and licking incessantly.. and last.. eating soap! She would wait for one of us to come out of the shower & go in to see if we'd dropped any soap! So I did a little research & started making my own dog food. I spent several hours making it, but now I have individual serving sizes frozen to use for a couple of months now. She's been on this new diet a couple of weeks and all of the problems have stopped.
RoseMorninStar wrote:rwhen.. I loves Chicken & Dumplings. But what is hunter stew?
Our dog is NOT a picky eater. She'll eat almost anything. But what we were feeding her was making her unhealthy and so.. we had to do something. portia, I feed Pippin ground or minced meat, about 80% and the remaining 20% is veg/fruit/dairy/egg/ground flaxseed. Making the patties up ahead of time makes it convenient.
I wonder if dogs eat grass so they WILL throw up?? I mean.. when they have eaten something that makes their tummy hurt?
RoseMorninStar wrote:CR.. Chicago-style hot dogs! YUM!
Lewie.. I thought you were a vegetarian? I haven't tried a 5 guys, but they are the top rated burger (for a chain) in the nation. In & Out burger was tops for years, but 5 guys beat them out because they offer more toppings.
portia wrote:That issue interests me. The red meat vs. other meat distinction.
To me, animal flesh is animal flesh and if I were inclined that way, I would avoid it all, including fish. Too much beef might cause issues related specifically to beef, but otherwise it is all the same to me.
I am a carnivore, though I have been trying, recently, to increase vegetables.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest