HHEEELLLLLOOOO - The Home Alone Thread

Find within old venerable threads locked for size reasons. Threads within may be from any category or forum outside of Adoptions and Fandom. This forum is Read-Only.

HHEEELLLLLOOOO - The Home Alone Thread

Postby rwhen » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:54 am

:shock: I didn't realize that we were that close!!

Home is where the heart is? Well home here is where the friends are. Let us once again have a place to share our daily lives, loves, trials and accomplishments....or...

When we are all alone on the site or forum, here is the place to run down the halls yelling at the top of your lungs.....

HHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

and listen to the echo.

Okay so who is going to get shotgun????

Vanadarlin', I am so happy to read that you are feeling better, even with some itching still going on. And that you and Guru are watching what you eat and making the effort. It is hard to do, I do know, but have all confidence in you. :hug: Indeed, we will see each other soon and blow me smoochies on the way by. I will be thinking of you!! :hug: 143

Morwenna, good luck in the contests at the fair. :D

Rose, LOL So Pippin found the chuck wagon eh? Sorry to read of the fires in your neighboring state...500 miles is a LONG way to see and smell the smoke. Geesh. I have only been doing research on the internet from the ones I wrote down over the weekend. I won't move until Nov/Dec 1st depending. So I want to take my time to find a downstairs unit with covered parking, at least washer/dryer hook ups and of course a fair price. I have looked at one complex that I like, but the two that are available are in bad locations right on the street...it is a huge complex, so something on the inner part could open up and it has all the requirements that I need. Keep fingers crossed.

heliona, how did the dentist appointment go today? And thanks for seeing that the thread was too long and clanging the door shut. :D When is the wedding?

Iris, sorry to read of your horrid migraine last night. :( :hug: take it easy as you can today and feel better!!

Scribbles, did NL land safely and are you having fun yet? Did you take her to Amy this morning? ;) Have a grand time, we are thinking about you.

SHOUT OUTS: Vison, Calma, Imi, DUBSIES, RUNZIES, Karlina, Tarina, Frelga, portia, Tooks, Leoba, Renowen, Drieske, Rowan, Jae, Crucifer, Guru, basillllllly, CR, Lewie, oldtoby, hamlet, Hamfast, Bilbo25 JonnySnitzel, frodolives. Alasse, lenne and Gladhaniel.

Time to bring home the bacon!!

:hihi:

and

Love is as big or as little as a hug!!

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

I will always treasure and remember your appreciation. Thank you. -2007 WCA's
Overwhelmed by your support and appreciation. Thank you. - 2008 WCA's

The Expected Party!! is now on the road to Gondor to celebrate. Join us.

And getting into trouble with Rally The Eldar.

Time out of Mind, forever bound to my Knight Ayslhyn

Vanadarlin', my SSOTH - 143 forever :hug:
rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby IrisBrandybuck » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:08 am

boing! boing! boing! boing!

Hello CAFFEINE!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

*crash*

"They ask me what I'd like written about me when I'm gone. I hope they write I made Penn State a better place, not just that I was a good football coach." -- Joe Paterno
IrisBrandybuck
I can't brain today. I have the dumb.

Postby Tookish_Traveler » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:11 am

*drops onto couch*

*puts feet up on coffee table*

Got any food at this place???

8)

And then there was the time contestants and sponsors ended up in the hot tub...

---------------------------------

Watch my (low budget) movie
here!!!

For more fun, watch this video! ->

Star Trek meets Monty Python!!
Tookish_Traveler
Party-monger

Postby heliona » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:40 am

Whheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! *twirls in the new space*

rwhen, the dentist went well. My teeth are fine and all I needed was a quick clean. :) Fortunately, I'm blessed with genetically good teeth. :)

The rest of the day has been spent shopping, doing laundry, and some ironing. I shall have to wash some dishes soon too.

The wedding is on October 22nd, so 5 and a half weeks away.

:hihi: too everyone old, new, and in between. :)
Image<-- Sir Gwaine representing the letter "G" in the TVM!

Life is short; break the rules, forgive quickly; kiss slowly; love truly; laugh uncontrollably; and never regret anything that made you smile. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Grab a chance and you won't be sorry for the might-have-beens. - Arthur Ransome

Just because I have the vocabulary of a well-educated sailor doesn't mean I'm not a lady.

In Memoriam EDW - March 14th 2009
In Memoriam rowanberry - March 1st 2014 (~In Memoriam AHH - Alfred Lord Tennyson~)

Photos: My Flickr Photo Collections & Wee Nell - the furry ball of mischief!

(I occasionally post as White Shadow - you've been warned!)

New posters, there's a Welcome and Comprehensive Guide to the Messageboard to answer your questions.
heliona
The Sexy One ~ Hellaciously Huggable

Postby Morwenna » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:23 am

HHEELLLLOOOO!!!!

New digs! I like! :D

Any word from Scribbles? We're all waiting to hear about nl getting there safe. :)

Thinking frantically about how to display owls at fair... :shock:
Morwenna
Ranger of the North

Postby heliona » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:38 am

Morwenna wrote:Thinking frantically about how to display owls at fair... :shock:

Is there any way you can display them on tree branches?

Life is short; break the rules, forgive quickly; kiss slowly; love truly; laugh uncontrollably; and never regret anything that made you smile. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Just because I have the vocabulary of a well-educated sailor doesn't mean I'm not a lady.

In Memoriam rowanberry - March 1st 2014 (~In Memoriam AHH - Alfred Lord Tennyson~)

New posters, there's a Welcome and Comprehensive Guide to the Messageboard to answer your questions.
heliona

Postby oldtoby » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:50 am

Time to bring home the bacon!!

I don't want bacon
oldtoby
Ringbearer

Postby rwhen » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:28 am

Good day to all. Thank you for keeping the home fires burning. :P

Looks like Iris got shotgun this time around!!

Tooks, there is always the vending machine and I believe you know where the credit card it, feel free to order up some pizza. :D

Morwenna, I too hope to hear from Scribbles that nl arrived safely and all is well with them, though I am certain we would have heard otherwise. What is this about owls? Where do you have owls? Certainly not at your flat?

heliona, very happy to know that the dental appointment was a success!! And you still have time for dancing in those new shoes to get them good and broken in. :D

oldtoby, well then - that will leave more bacon for me!! :P

Day is pushing forward, though not as fast as I would like, good things are happening today!! Hope yours is going well.

:D

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby Crucifer » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:53 pm

*lurks just inside the door, nursing an espresso*

:)
Crucifer
Shield Bearer

Postby IrisBrandybuck » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:15 pm

:shock: BACON!!!!!

"They ask me what I'd like written about me when I'm gone. I hope they write I made Penn State a better place, not just that I was a good football coach." -- Joe Paterno
IrisBrandybuck
I can't brain today. I have the dumb.

Postby Frelga » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:46 pm

Huh. I turn away for a minute and they move. :P

Rwhen, you can have my bacon, too.

Crucifer, would you like a scone with that espresso?

Crazy busy here, but good luck all in apartment hunting, owl displaying, wedding outfitting and everything else. :grouphug:
"You start running they'll never let you stop. You stand up, push back... Can't say no forever right?"
―Steve Rogers, Captain America: The First Avenger
Frelga
GNU Terry Pratchett

Postby Vanaladiel » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:58 pm

*whew* I come home from work to find that you all moved!!! :shock: Were you trying to give me the slip this time?? :nono: I know you wouldn't dare think of such a thing, now would you?

:roflmbo: I am just glad to see we have made it to new digs and they are so sparkly this time too with all the new jools floating around. ;)
Image Spring come quickly!!
~*Sister of the Twilight*~
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Inyë melmëlyë my love, for you are the melody to which I now dance!!

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"
The Moon Ring of the Twilight Star

Bard of the land of Eryn Lasgalen

Mithril Knight of Lore
Mithril Knight of Eryn Lasgalen

Lifetime Award 2010

Always in our memories, vison :rose:, Alex :rose:, Rowanberry :rose: and Watcher :rose:! Our world is a little dimmer without your smiles!

A tribute to Cynthia 11/14/2005 :rose:

For my dad who now resides with the Lord! :rose: 05/11/16 I love you daddy and will see you again someday in Glory!

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Morwenna » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:38 pm

To update people who didn't read the Fair thread: I'm entering a collection (yes, that's a category) of owl images; I was going to say figurines but the collection includes a potholder, a trivet, and 5 pictures, as well as 30 miscellaneous figurines (alas, none will go on branches unless I glue them or something which I Will Not Do!), and I'm breaking my head over the 7 or so that I know are around here somewhere but haven't surfaced yet. And I only have till Saturday afternoon to work out a layout, then we have to go to the fair and set it up. We also have to bring hubby's liqueurs, and he has yet to decant them. Then we have to bake, because our baking entries have to be brought over next Wednesday; I'm doing apple pie and banana nut bread, he's doing whole wheat beer bread (that's actually a quick bread, not a yeast bread) and blueberry scones. Since I have to bake at night, he'd better do his during the day, because I'll be darned if I'll stay up till all hours waiting for things to come out of the oven!!! Last year my pie was still warm when we got it there; I was baking after work on the day it was due! Not This Time!!!
Morwenna
Ranger of the North

Postby Cock-Robin » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:46 pm

Well, I'm posting here to get in on the first page. Hello everybody, and goodnight. :zzz:

I love french toast, too!

Meneldor, Warrior Bard, and Brondgast, Mithril Knights

Gwaeryn and Robin, The Expected Party

Meneldor, Alatar and Pallando, Darkness Reigns: The Resistance

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby RoseMorninStar » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:09 pm

Hello, hello.

Nice place.. I'll break it in with some fresh cookies.Image

There are people who don't like bacon? :shock:

Morwenna, I am surprised-- there are fairs being held this late in the year? I would think that would be hard for all of the 4H'ers.. with school being in session.

rwhennie.. good luck with the apartment hunting.. I hope you find exactly what you are looking for. :hug:

Anyway.. not much to say.. we will probably get frost tonight.. I tried to cover things up, but.. well, it's hard with such a large yard. I just hope my tomato and squash plants make it through the night.

:hihi: to everyone else!

RoseMorninStar
Ringbearer

Postby SilverScribe » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:23 pm

:hihi: Halllooooo da new thread!!!

Very tired hello's to all . . . notlistening is indeed here safe and sound and is now lighting up the House of the Scribe with her awesome self. :D We walked around Old Strathcona today and took in the Muttart Conservatory as well (after a breakfast which included my homemade scones ;) )

Tomorrow, we are going to take over West Edmonton Mall. There's a certain pirate ship that's just begging for a mutiny, so we'll make Tooks proud of us, LOL. And yes mom, pictures or it didn't happen . . . ;)

"Amy Day" will be Friday, after which we'll cruise the shops downtown and then take in a Food Truck Festival in the afternoon . . . and the new Art Gallery.

The weather has been cooler, much more September-ish, but still sunny and pleasant. I wish you were all here . . . of course, I'm not sure my city would still be standing afterward, LOL. ;)

:D:D:D
SilverScribe
Scribe, Wanderer, Warrior . . . Bard of Rhudaur and Herald of Manwe

Postby Morwenna » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:01 am

Hey, Scribbles and NL! :hihi:

Our 4Hers are used to it, I guess. If you think we're late, think of Sandwich, New Hampshire, which has its fair on Columbus Day Weekend!! And their 4H is as active as anyone could wish. Why do they have their fair so late when they're farther north than we are and you'd expect their growing season to have ended earlier? You got me, chief. :|
Morwenna
Ranger of the North

Postby rwhen » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:03 am

HHHEEEELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO the house!!

Good Thursday to all!! Brother is going to Phoenix at around 11am today, so I get two days without the boss and then two days off. BLISS!! Of course that doesn't include the 400 phone calls he will make to me while he is gone. :D :P Hope everyone has a grand day. I will be driving him to the airport this morning...so see you all after.

Iris!! I love those Beggin' Strips commercials. :D BACON...give me whats in the bag, I don't have thumbs. :D How is the migraine after affects? Better today?

*drags Crucifer in and plops her down in a comfy chair with a fresh espresso* Sit a spell and stay a while. :D

Frelga lady, thanks for the luck and hope that your busy schedule will slow up a bit. Oh and also thanks for your share of the bacon. ;) :hug:

Vanadarlin', I wanted to wait until you showed your pretty little face, but post count and all that my dear. :D But you made it to the first page and we weren't too hard to find. I even saved your own special cushiony rocking chair by the window, so you can see the moonlight. :D

Morwenna, AH now I get it. Maybe some painted up wooden crates for displaying? I adore beer bread, have made it since the early 80's. Yum. I think an apple pie and your banana nut bread will go over a treat with the judges. Good luck sorting out the kitchen times for baking. :D

CR..:hug: You sleepy Hobbit!! You did indeed make the first page, come on back soon, I have some hot tea waiting for you.

Rosie Lass. How was the frost last night? Did your veggies survive? :( Sure hope so. Thanks for the cookies. There is a lovely garden out back that could use your Hobbity touch. ;)

Scribbles, so very HAPPY to know that notlistening arrived in one piece and that she is enjoying the splendor of your lovely home and hospitality as well as your fair city. Have fun at the pirate ship today!! ARGGGGHHHH. Sounds like your days are full of very enjoyable things to see and do. I know she will especially love meeting Amy. *steals a scone* :D and indeed, pictures or....... post as you can and be sure to give her all our felicitations and best!!

Still thinking hard on Imi, RUNZIES, Tarina and JonnySnitzel!! Don't make me come and find you!!

SHOUT OUTS: Vison, Calma, portia, Tooks, DUBSIES, Leoba, Renowen, Drieske, heliona, Rowen, Jae, Karlina, P darlin' J, basilllllly, oldtoby, Lewie, Bilbo25, hamlet, Hamfast, frodolives, Alasse, lenne and Gladhaniel.

and

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby Morwenna » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:21 am

The display containers are already there; they're cabinets with 3 shelves each, and each shelf is deeper and taller than the one above (slanted fronts with glass doors). It's just a matter of organizing everything so it not only fits but shows off well. I took a medium-size case because I have one tall item, and since I have that already, I'm adding the pictures. If it weren't for the biggie, I'd have gone with a small one. But with some of the items being really small, the best way to do it (we both believe) is to have some of them on different levels.

I have a lot of different materials too: ceramic, metal, wood, glass, paper, straw, shell, fur-covered, knitted... I've been doing this for awhile. :)
Morwenna
Ranger of the North

Postby RoseMorninStar » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:10 am

*Rosie will be delighted to take a look at the garden out back after a cup or two of tea.. and maybe a scone .. or two..*

Hello, hello.. :hihi: Sunny & COLD here. I am guessing that it got to about 34F/1C last night judging by how my various plants near the house were affected. I still have to get out & uncover the garden however.

Morwenna.. the fair here lasts all week.. with many of the events/judging done on Tues/Wed/Thurs with special events held on the weekend. Many of the 4H'rs stay in the barns with their animals the whole time.. I would think that would be rather difficult with school in session. And .. my goodness.. Columbus day? Good gravy.. that is LATE! Good luck with your displays. Do all of your items have to be handmade by you?

Scribbles.. pirate ship?? Have I missed something? In either case.. it sounds like you are having a wonderful time with nl.. raise a glass for the rest of us!

rwhennie dear.. WOOOT! Brother gone for 2 days.. 2 days off.. you'll think you've gone to heaven! I hope you come up with some good prospects in the apartment search.

Anyway.. I must be off to post something in the Shire & Shutter 365.. laterz folks!
RoseMorninStar
Ringbearer

Postby rowanberry » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:10 am

Hey, cookies! *snatches three right away*

Scribbles, it sure would be great if we all were there with you and NL. But, as you said, maybe the city would be in ruins after that visit... :twisted:

Rose, that's quite cold! Autumn is here, can't help it... Of course, it's spring in the southern hemisphere, where quite a few people here come from, so... :wink: [/i]
Image I'm judging MoST again this year! Ready for the opening banquet...

MoME 2013 results are in!

The Sons of Fëanor re-embodied in the beginning of the Fourth Age? Yes, for The Maedhros and Tygarya Saga – and, as fire-hearted as ever!

On my way to Morannon on the Walk to Rivendell and Beyond!

Shire and Shutter - the TORC photoblog

Thoughts about dance, life, and everything
rowanberry
+++Out Of Cheese Error+++

Postby Vanaladiel » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:35 am

Hello hello from the beautiful but cooler Pacific Northwest!!! :hihi:

Rwhen thank you darling for saving my place so I could admire the moonlight. :hug: Love you my sister friend!!! 143

Scribbles and NL have a terrific time together and do all the things you dream of together but do take the piccies to show us just how much fun and destruction you were able to achieve while there. I know that Amy Day will be a great one this week. I mean how many of us get to par take in such a venture!! :hug: My love and wishes for a terrific visit to you both!!!

Morwenna I hope that you accomplish all that you set out to do and that the rewards are many for such attempts. :hug: I got to go to the SCA group meeting last night for our shire. They are attempting to become a barony and so we voted on our new populous badge with a tulip on it. I mean we are in the tulip growing capital of the USA so why not. Anyways we had a great time and I am so sorry to see this years events wind down. Am so looking forward to January when we have Ursulmas for the mundanes to come see what we are about.

CR I do hope that you are getting rest my brother. I know you have another couple of days before more time off, but rest while you can darlin!! :hug:

Rose I hope and pray this winter is not a truly hard one for you and your sweet hubby. I know he works so hard to keep folks in power and heat. :hug: Oh and those cookies look lovely indeed!!! :P

Frelga darlin I see you!!!! :hihi: :hug:

Iris I am with you about bacon! Oh it is heavenly and you can never have too much!!! :P I would eat it every day if they would let me and I do eat the lower sodium version and it tastes the same to me. :hug: If you can find it and try it sometime, try the chocolate covered bacon. It is very good actually!!!

heliona how are the shoes working out hon?? I know that the first time they did start to hurt your feet but keep trying and you will have them broken in proper!! ;) :thumbsup: :hug:

Tooks LOL I am glad to see you are comfortable again here!!! :hug:

Oldtoby darlin how are you feeling these days? Are you still working hard or hardly working?? :hug:

Crucifer it is good to have you back hon!! :hug: Bring that espresso on in and take a seat dear!!! You make my feet tired watching you stand there. :)

rowanberry dear friend how goes things today?? I was seeing the leaves fall as we drove home from the doc appointment today. Fall has definitely dropped in and I am so not ready for it. I will get there but I want more summer. I guess I am just selfish that way. :hug: Good to see you hon!!
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

Always in our memories, vison :rose:, Alex :rose:, Rowanberry :rose: and Watcher :rose:! Our world is a little dimmer without your smiles!

For my dad who now resides with the Lord! :rose: 05/11/16 I love you daddy and will see you again someday in Glory!

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby heliona » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:27 pm

Sorry I've been away today, I've been busy. :)

I spent 2 and a half hours power washing the path that goes around the house as well as the wall (it gets very mossy because the water runs off it and it doesn't get much sunlight even at the height of the summer so moss likes it. :)). After that, I hopped into the shower because I was covered in moss (you can't get far enough away from the end of the power washer because the house gets in the way, so you get very wet and dirty). Then I watched two episodes of Criminal Minds and then I popped out to the shops to put my good watch in for a battery (3-4 weeks! Good job I put it in now, as I want it back for the wedding.) and picked up a 3-in-1 hand blender and subsequently made a very nice banana smoothie with it. :)

This evening I made some chicken broth from the remains of the roast chicken that we had at the weekend, and also made some chicken with peppercorn sauce which my mother had given me and needed using up. I intend to freeze the chicken peppercorn stuff.

And now I'm here. :)

Vana, I haven't actually worn the shoes in a few days. It's mainly getting used to wearing heels that high, to be honest. I may totter about in them tomorrow. :D

Morwenna, I hope you take a photo or two of your display. I'd love to see it. :)
heliona

Postby Crucifer » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:02 pm

*drags Crucifer in and plops her down in a comfy chair with a fresh espresso* Sit a spell and stay a while. Big Grin

Her? :p
Crucifer
Shield Bearer

Postby Parador~J » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:18 pm

Just a note:

My Dad was laid to rest yesterday...what a beautiful ceremony it was. The military out did themselves...I placed a pic in my sig.

My brothers and nephews and brother-in-law were the Pall Bearers...they wore blue jeans, a white shirt and red ties...with a yellow rose boutonniere for the Fallen Soldiers.

The rest of the family wore the colors of either red, white or blue...or all three colors. It was just so touching and heart grabbing to see the Air Force take my Dad's casket from the car and carry it to the grave site and then perform the Flag Ceremony...then came the 21 Gun Salute and the Taps were played...they then presented the US Flag to my Mother :rose:

What a memorable day it was...Dad would be proud :)

He's going to be so missed :hug:

Thank-you all for your love and support of comforting words...it's never easy letting go even when it's time :cry2:
Parador~J
Spirit of Endurance

Postby RoseMorninStar » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Parador, my sincere condolences.

I hope I do not seem insensitive, but at times like this I think about how lucky one is when they have a parent, friend, family member, etc.. who was so good and loved .. and worthy of that love.. how fortunate we are to have had them in our lives, for whatever time we are given. Some people are not so fortunate. :rose:

Crucifer.. I always thought you were a 'he'.. but it's hard to tell from here! I'm sure rwhennie meant no harm! She'll plop you in a chair anyway! :D

RoseMorninStar
Ringbearer

Postby Crucifer » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:15 pm

I don't mind, Rose. The internet is an anonymous place! :)

Parador, that sounds touching, to say the least. The Taps playing is one of those things that is just extraordinarily moving. I'm glad you feel you did your dad proud. :)
Crucifer
Shield Bearer

Postby Cock-Robin » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:25 pm

I broke down when they played Taps at my father's gravesite. He served in the Navy in WW II. Though he died of Alzheimer's, a shell of the man he once was. It was heartbreaking to see him like that, dying long before his body did. :cry2:

And Vana, I have one more long day before I get to a restful weekend. I hope I survive tomorrow.

I love french toast, too!

Meneldor, Warrior Bard, and Brondgast, Mithril Knights

Gwaeryn and Robin, The Expected Party

Meneldor, Alatar and Pallando, Darkness Reigns: The Resistance

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Vanaladiel » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:54 pm

You will darlin, I am sure!! But then sleep to your hearts content and put your feet up or play on the internet as long as you like. I know you deserve it!! :hug:

I saw the doc again today!! He stilled was thrilled with my blood pressure, my blood work results and how well I am doing right now. He has decided to taper my Prednisone off slower and have me take a lower dose starting next week. So this week I dropped to 20 mg and next week it will be 15 mg. and so on!

He is starting me on Placquinel to go forward with to keep this in check. He said it will definitely keep the skin irritation down. Also he wants me taking some high doses of Vitamin D. He said I was low in my vitamin D and so he wants to bring that up and keep it up for a while.

But he is as happy as I am that I am feeling so much better. Less itching and my lungs seem to be getting clearer too. Also the Eczema that I am fighting on my fingers is even clearing and he said he is not surprised. :D I am thrilled actually.

Well had a great day with my mom and sister. Have to run off to bed cause I work again in the morning. So....

Have a great Friday everyone!!! :hihi:
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby heliona » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:39 am

That's fabulous news, Vana. :) I hope it keeps up. :thumbsup:

Crucifer, I must say I was wondering where the "she" came from too. :D Glad I got it right this time. :) And welcome! :D

PJ, I'm glad to hear that the service when well and you made your father proud.

CR, I hope you make it to the weekend, and that you get to enjoy it. :)

Today, the weather is all grey again, so I'll probably potter about the house, doing cleaning and filing etc. Boring, I know, but it needs to be done. :D

heliona

Next

Return to The Library - General Archive