HHEEELLLLLOOOO - The Home Alone Thread

Find within old venerable threads locked for size reasons. Threads within may be from any category or forum outside of Adoptions and Fandom. This forum is Read-Only.

Postby Morwenna » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:51 am

Aw, shucks, thank you everybody... :oops:

Yes, he was a very nice guy. At the meeting this morning some of those people who worked in his office were crying. He was such a live wire too; you should have seen him boogying down every year at the Christmas party, all evening. And he knew everybody. It'll seem very strange not to hear his bright "Good mooorning" every time he came down here (and several times at that, every time he came level with a different group of desks). I understand he was only my husband's age; that's 9 years younger than I am.

And that's why I will not be retiring any time soon; as long as hubby is unemployed (and I don't really see him ever getting employed now), I have to keep working for the health insurance till he's old enough for Medicare, 9 years from now. (I'll have been here 9 years this month, though I was a temp here for 2 years before that.) I wish I could retire. But having lost a job 11 years ago which stopped any contributions to a retirement account, and having to raid it (them, actually) when things were tight, and then having hubby lose his long-time job 6 years ago and have to occasionally raid his account even after I got back on my feet, and then what was left got so reduced in the stock fracas of a few years ago, well, there ain't no frickin' way I can afford to retire!!! Pardon the gross misuse of the language... :roll:

Which is why I'm PRAYING that I keep my health for at LEAST that long!!! If I were to go first, hubby could last about 2 years on my life insurance, if he were really careful, but that's it.
Morwenna
Ranger of the North

Postby Morwenna » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:57 am

Good Heavens! I get a whole chorus line--er, mob...?:D
Morwenna
Ranger of the North

Postby hamlet » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:30 am

It's your birthday today? That's cool.

Today is my grandfather's birthday. Tomorrow would have been my great uncle's had he not passed. Thursday is mine, and Sunday is my father's. And today is yours!

Coincidence is a funny thing.

Happy birthday anyway.
hamlet
Ringbearer

Postby rwhen » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:08 pm

Morwenna, I guess another four or so more years won't hurt too badly. (I am assuming that the retirement age is going to 68 shortly). Maybe when you get home tonight your hubby will have a thoughtful birthday supper waiting for you. He seems like a nice enough fellow and loves to do that cooking. Did the work associate have a heart attack? Sounds like it was really unexpected. :hug: Hang in there.

Rowan, sleep well!! Glad you made it through your Monday...I am yet 4.5 hours from getting away from here. At least the sky is starting to lighten up from heavy black clouds and low ceiling. *passes Rowan some cheese* :D

Tooks. :D:D:D:D LOVE the dancing emoticons. :D

Scribbles, no snow at all? I guess those ski's are going to be collecting nothing but crickets and cobwebs this winter. I was also rather surprised to read / see about the death of Whitney Houston. The autopsy is in and of course drugs are suspected. I wasn't a huge fan, but she did have a lovely voice and a few really memorable songs. 48...so young.

hamlet, happy birthday to your grandfather and on Sunday for your father. :D June must have been a busy month for your grandmother, great aunt and great grandmothers. :D :P

Love is as big or as little as a hug!!

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

I will always treasure and remember your appreciation. Thank you. -2007 WCA's
Overwhelmed by your support and appreciation. Thank you. - 2008 WCA's

The Expected Party!! is now on the road to Gondor to celebrate. Join us.

And getting into trouble with Rally The Eldar.

Time out of Mind, forever bound to my Knight Ayslhyn

Vanadarlin', my SSOTH - 143 forever :hug:
rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby Calma » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:43 pm

Just for you on your special day, Morwenna.

Yep, it's the boys.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Calma
Crazy Cat Lady

Location: Up the road, across the street, down the lane, and around the bend

Postby Morwenna » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:45 pm

Awww, thank you so much for the rats. :D

The boss evidently had a heart condition, but one thing and another I didn't remember that; for one thing his office wasn't always that close to our department. But yes, this was sudden.

Well, happy birthday, Hamlet, and to your family as well! My mother's birthday would have been Thursday too (she passed more than seven years ago). It must be the time of year. I had, and have, several friends born in January and February; even my husband is a January boy.
Morwenna
Ranger of the North

Postby RoseMorninStar » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:25 pm

Happy Birthday Morwenna!!

RoseMorninStar
Ringbearer

Postby Silverberry_Spritely » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:02 pm

HOLY MOLY! I wrote a post that made LOTR look like a couple of pages, and it's gone!

Morwenna, por vou:

[img]http://forums.avianavenue.com/attachments/celebration-street/75052d1314665572t-happy-birthday-pumpkin-happy_birthday_07.jpg][/img]

Heliona and Rowan, I give people the benefit of the doubt if they're buying me dinner. :D

Iris, some people shouldn't even own houseplants. <_<

Rose, so it's worth seeing? It looks cute.

Rwhen, yep, I'm a private duty pediatric nurse, and my patient has a lot of hours to be filled. I could use the wine. ;) I care a lot about my patient and her family. I know they get tired as they don't have a nurse every night. Her siblings actually had been sent off to stay with family because no one's getting rest, and as mean as it sounds, I told her parents it might be best if they stayed out of the room at night. It's not like it was helping her sleep and it just stresses them out. Tanning went well, but the tattoo artist hasn't confirmed the appointment yet. :( You mentioned scheduling; are you a scheduler/manager for a company? I don't do sweet cheeses either, and often non-processed honey has a super strong flavor. Hope it was fun anyway.

Scribbles, I know. Another diva down. D:

I see Rose and Dubs and Hamlet in there, too! Hello!
Silverberry_Spritely
Shield Bearer

Postby Cock-Robin » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Happy Birthday, Morwenna! 7 more days until my new computer comes in. I don't know how much longer until it's installed in my apartment.

The Letter G

Meneldor, Warrior Bard, and Brondgast, Mithril Knights

Gwaeryn and Robin, The Expected Party

Meneldor, Alatar and Pallando, Darkness Reigns: The Resistance

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Evenstar_of_Imladris » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:27 pm

Happy birthday, Morwenna! :D

I don't know where you are, but on the west coast it's still your birthday for a few more hours! :happydance:

Scribbles - I was also sad to hear about Whitney. I adored her growing up and have always wondered what it would be like to have a voice like that. I have been singing for many years and have wondered how she made such range and power seem so easy. Hers was a comeback I had always wanted to see and now we never will. :(

rwhen - Well then I have been to your place then. :rofl: Good luck on the apartment hunt! I don't love searching for them, but I love finding one I can't wait to move into. :D:hug:

I went up to Ft. Lewis this weekend for a change of command ceremony. My uncle is a colonel in the army and was made a brigade commander. He has always wanted this and told my aunt when they got married that when he retired from the army, he wanted to retire as a brigade commander. Such a neat thing to get to see. :D

Happy Monday everyone! :)
Evenstar_of_Imladris
Ringbearer

Postby Dubatuluk » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:00 pm

:hihi: all

Too tired to post too much so RD version:

Morwenna, Happy Birthday! And condolences on your boss. :hug: Awesome on the computer CR! Rwhen, she's the Geek princess now, with her glasses, nintendo and princess crown ;) Silver, that has to be a tough situation, I assume she's a younger person (not that that has anything to do with how difficult things are) Imi, cool on your uncle!

And that's all I have time for. The alarm clock will be alarming all too soon tomorrow. ;)

:grouphug:

'Night...
Dubatuluk
Ranger of the North

Postby Linteannaiel » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:47 pm

Happy Birthday, Morwenna!! :yippie: :horse: :drink:

So, the guy at the computer shop gave me a call today, though it was in the morning when I was still sleeping, so he left a voicemail. It turns out the fan is bad, and he said it will cost $90 for the labor fee, and $60 for the new fan, plus tax. The total is going to be a little over $150. I called him back to give him the okay to go ahead and order the new fan, but he didn't answer, so I left a message. Talk about telephone tag! :P

As far as age differences go, I agree that age isn't everything, though James and I are the same age (we're both 23 ;)), and I think that's one of the reasons we get along so well. We're very lucky to have each other.. that has nothing to do with age, though! :D

Heliona, that's very early! I don't think I'd be able to function that early in the morning. I'm back at work tomorrow morning, myself.. but not until 11 am. ;)

Iris, that's so sad about the dogs. I can't believe they said that.. I wish they would find them another home or take them to the SPCA. :(

Rose, sorry to hear you're having car troubles! I hope it won't cost you too much to have it fixed. I'm going to see The Vow with James for our own Valentine's Day.. we're taking a trip together from the 18th to the 20th. I can't wait! :D

Rwhen, sounds like you had a good time at the wine and cheese showcase! Mmm, goat cheese. :D I did dye my hair, and it was really just a touch-up, though I went with a slightly cooler shade of dark blonde, since my hair had some yellow/orange tones from the golden blonde shade I had before. Now it's balanced out, and still has gold in it, but minimized the tones I didn't like. My natural color is between light brown and dark blonde, so it's not far from that now, just a bit lighter. I've been coloring my hair on and off since I was 15, but I didn't really color it often until I was 18 or 19. ;)

Have a good night, everyone.. TTFN! :hihi:
Last edited by Linteannaiel on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linteannaiel
Ringbearer

Postby heliona » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:18 am

Phew! Lots of posts again!

Happy birthday to Morwenna, and I'm sorry to hear about the sudden death of your boss. :(

I'm just starting my second day shift today. *yawn* (Although I'm better than I was yesterday! :D) rwhen, no snow up our way, and in fact it's now above freezing, which is a bit of a change for where I live, since it's been below freezing for over two weeks. Sounds like you had a good time at the cheese and wine festival! (Honey in cheese? Not something I've ever seen over here.)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for everyone's car and computer troubles to be cheap and easy to fix!

Silverberry wrote:Heliona and Rowan, I give people the benefit of the doubt if they're buying me dinner. :D

:lmbo: Fair enough! :D (Also a tip for when writing long posts on TORC. Either write them in Word/Notepad etc first, or else copy the post before you press "Submit". Lots of posts have been lost due to the vagaries of the internet!)
Image<-- Are you looking for me? It's Squirrel Month in the TVM!

Life is short; break the rules, forgive quickly; kiss slowly; love truly; laugh uncontrollably; and never regret anything that made you smile. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Grab a chance and you won't be sorry for the might-have-beens. - Arthur Ransome

Just because I have the vocabulary of a well-educated sailor doesn't mean I'm not a lady.

In Memoriam EDW - March 14th 2009
In Memoriam rowanberry - March 1st 2014 (~In Memoriam AHH - Alfred Lord Tennyson~)

Photos: My Flickr Photo Collections & Wee Nell - the furry ball of mischief!

(I occasionally post as White Shadow - you've been warned!)

New posters, there's a Welcome and Comprehensive Guide to the Messageboard to answer your questions.
heliona
The Sexy One ~ Hellaciously Huggable

Postby IrisBrandybuck » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:09 am

Oy, I'm tired.

My meeting for work last night should have only lasted about an hour and a half at the most. It went on for three hours of stupidity. :roll: Including an argument with a board member over the sunshine law (I think, it's either Sunshine or Robert's Rules, either way, he was wrong.)

Then I got home and Hubby wanted to be up for a while with me. Fortunately, he was kind enough at 3:30 a.m. to feed kitties while I continued to snooze.

I want coffee.

Always...

"I'd rather kiss a Wookie..."

"They ask me what I'd like written about me when I'm gone. I hope they write I made Penn State a better place, not just that I was a good football coach." -- Joe Paterno
IrisBrandybuck
I can't brain today. I have the dumb.

Postby Cock-Robin » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:15 am

6 more days till my new computer comes in. Can't wait!

The Letter G

Meneldor, Warrior Bard, and Brondgast, Mithril Knights

Gwaeryn and Robin, The Expected Party

Meneldor, Alatar and Pallando, Darkness Reigns: The Resistance

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby rwhen » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:28 am

HHHEEEELLLLOOOOOOO the house!!

Tuesday. Going to be an interesting day I think, maybe a game changer. I will advise. Last night I watched most of the Westminster dog show. The adorable wirehaired doxies that I love won for the hound group. YAY. Raining like crazy at the moment.

Calma, I know you watched. :D Dang poodle. :P Thanks for leaving the conga rats...always a winner.

Morwenna, I figured it was sudden. Hope that the office is a bit better today. Did you have anything special for supper waiting for you from the hubby?

Rosie lass. :D Howdy. What news on the car situation?

Silverberry, If I had a nickle for every post I have lost here, I would be wealthy...well at least I could buy supper out. :P That has to be difficult with your patient. What is causing the pain? If you are able to let us know. Hate to think of a little child in that sort of pain to be yelling that much. :hug: Hang in there.

CR. Okay 7 days. Now we know. It shouldn't take too long to get 'er up and running I should think. :D YAY.

Imi friend. I too love the "Idea" of moving, but thinking about the actual move day is always a groaner. ;) Ah Ft. Lewis, been there. Congrats to your uncle on making brigade commander!!! :D That must have been fun.

DUBSIES, geek princess...got it. :D :lmbo: How are you feeling today? Did you get some sleep last night?

Lin, at least you now know the problem and can get the danged computer fixed. It doesn't take too long. You might even know today that it is ready again. :D Also my natural hair color is a very light brown to a dark blonde....or it used to be. :P I feel as if I have been coloring my hair all my life. Have a good day at work today.

heliona, good that you don't have snow and that the temps are warmer. Do you know if London and area are warming too? I guess I could just look it up on the internet. :D Keep your head above water today, you are already out of work by now I should think. *passes over some strong tea* :D

Iris, *passes over some strong coffee* We have tired peoples on thread today. But you got to see the dog show, right?

Scribbles....are you hanging in there? Tuesday...

Vanadarlin'? Did the cream help at all? :hug: 143

SHOUT OUTS: vison, Frelga lady, portia, Leoba, Renowen, RUNZIES, Tooks, Karlina, Tarina, Drieske, Rowan, Jae, Bardy, Gollum Girl, P darlin' J, Windy, rosenchanted, HighDruid, basillllly one, Parm, Guru, JonnySnitzel, hamlet, Hamfast, Crucifer, Lewie, oldtoby, Bilbo25, frodolives, Alasse, lenne and Gladhaniel.

:hihi:

and

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby Morwenna » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:00 am

No details yet on the arrangements for the boss.

Supper last night was linguini with pesto sauce! :D

Westminster Kennel Club show started last night; we watched it then and will watch part 2 tonight. (Sorry I didn't think to give a heads-up here; I did over in Dog Lovers' Guild.)

Valentine's Day today; there's a sort of Valentine-appreciation thing going on in the office. The entertainment committee set it up over a week ago, that if you gave in an appreciation certificate for someone, they'd get a copy printed up nice along with a lollipop. Some people participated, some didn't. But today, even those who didn't participate (and those whose missives got sidetracked somewhere) were going around sneaking hand-done certificates onto each other's desks. The general comment seems to be that we're getting far more into it today than anyone did in advance as the plan was! Go figure. :roll:

Hubby always used to scoff, "Who's this guy Valentine? That's the day for Sts. Cyril & Methodius, the apostles to the Slavs!" At least once he gave me a simple Valentine with the handwritten message inside: "Happy Kiril & Metod Day!" (He's half Slovak, could you guess?:D)
Morwenna
Ranger of the North

Postby Frelga » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:40 am

Happy Birthday, Morwenna!

I scanned through the thread and will catch up later, but :grouphug: one and all.

Home with a sick kid today. The perks of being a good student - when he tells me that he is not well enough to go to school, I believe him. He is in bed with fever and general yuk, and no actual symptoms. So, virus. I am feeding him plain yogurt and tea, in case it's stomach flu. There is a kid with mono in his class so I am very nervous. And of course work is very busy for both hubby and me, and it's all pretty overwhelming.
Frelga
GNU Terry Pratchett

Postby Morwenna » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:20 pm

Oh, thank you, Frelga. :) Sorry that your son is ill.

Just got word: the boss's wake is Thursday evening and the funeral is Friday. I suppose those who go to the funeral will be most of those who work in his actual office. But I suspect most of the division will go to the wake; I'm definitely planning to.

And, everybody, note that Hamlet's birthday is Thursday. More Rats!! :D That's two, count 'em, two days' warning, folks. ;)
Morwenna
Ranger of the North

Postby Calma » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:21 pm

The boys are waiting in the wings, Morwenna.

Just got back from lunch with my babyman.
Yummy Red Robin burger for Valentines Day lunch.
As he was leaving his office, one of the ladies who works with him,
Asked where he was off to and he told them 'Valentines Day lunch with my wife.'

All the ladies there went...

"Awwwwwww."

Yep, my babyman's a sweetie pie. :D

STOOPFID POODLES!!!

G is for Gorgeous!

'nuff said

The TVM Celebrates The Letter "G"!

Join the funWith The TVM

CAT LOVERS GUILD Image :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:yippie: MARINERS!!!!!

WINS: 6 :D

LOSSES: 8 :P

SOUNDERS!!!

Toni...Dannie…Ray-Ray…William...Waneta...Damon...David...Guy… rowan Image

Always looking for new posters for the TORC 365 PROJECT

Image ROCK ON!!!
Calma
Crazy Cat Lady

Postby Silverberry_Spritely » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:24 pm

Morwenna, I'll certainly remember to stock up on extra rats just for the occasion.

Frelga, how's the sick kid doing?

Rwhen, I'm curious to find out, and I'll let TORC know. I don't work again until Saturday since my mom has hip surgery, and in my text to her mom to confirm I'd pick up a shift next week, she didn't mention it.

Iris, there's nothing worse than an argumentative coworker in a long meeting. I think there should be a rule about going over on meetings - 10 minutes over and you can walk out.

CR, sounds great on the new computer!

Heliona, I'm greatly spoiled by Lithium, who hosts another board I'm on, and it autosaves your posts. I'll remember that in the future.

Linteannaiel, it's nice to be with someone in your own peer group, isn't it? There's that whole understanding cultural references and such that are really dependent on age. It's nice.

Evenstar, that's awesome. I'm from a military family, too.

Right now I'm here in the hospital with my mom after her hip surgery. I've been watching her sleep for two hours. I've had a couple friends offer to drive me home if I'm too tired tomorrow, and I'm grateful. Should be fine, though.
Silverberry_Spritely
Shield Bearer

Postby Dubatuluk » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:59 pm

Morwenna, if I could, I'D be at your boss' wake. ;) :hug:

Iris, oy. I know those meetings. Never fun.

:) Calma <3

:hug: Frelga, hope your son's sickness isn't anything major.

rwhen, yep. :) Feeling...well, you'll see further down. :hug:

Lin, well darn on the computer thing! I was so hoping it would be WD-40. :hug:

Today was fraught with...well...fraughtness. :roll: :P

Allowed myself to get far too angry about stuff happening at work and left some notes stating my displeasure to my boss. He came in, read them, became angry in his own right, stated his (and all the rest of the staff's) displeasure with me lately and we had it out in the office which ended in me bawling and us holding each other for ten minutes or better. (He's a friend, and I'm one of the few staff left who helped him transition from "co-worker" to "manager".) Not his usual way of dealing with staff, but it was probably a good thing, or else we'd have both been tip-toeing around each other for a good while longer yet.

Went to the doctor's office to have my ultra sound, forgot it was at 12:45 not 12:00, so had to wait half an hour before checking in (or so I thought) then found out that they no longer expect a person to be ON TIME to their appointments but couch in an extra 15 MINUTES AFTER the stated appointment time. :roll: Spent another good 45 min. to an hour in the ultra sound room, was highlight of my afternoon despite the discomfort of having an ultra full bladder and pressure from the actual procedure. Baby was waaaaaayy active and sometimes hard to pin down for actual shots and measurements and such, but it was an overall success. Baby's a boy. :D

Bought a glue pen so I could make The Rohan Man a Valentine's card with the pretty paper I bought a couple weeks ago. Made card. Found out the glue wasn't worth anything. :roll: But the card is made. I'm trying to tell myself he'll like it because I made it just for him, but I'm still disappointed in how it came out and there were a good many tears while still making it too.

Read this article on FB that my best friend posted and bawled some more.

Want to go to bed before the eyes leak some more. LOL! But the Rohan Man is coming home and then taking me to dinner, even if it's just Subway (since everything else will be full up.) Have a good one, peeps.

:grouphug:
Dubatuluk
Ranger of the North

Postby Linteannaiel » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:19 am

Hellooooo everyone! ;)

Blargh.. I didn't have a very good Valentine's Day today. My manager pulled me aside to talk to me about some mistakes I had made in dealing with two copy orders last Saturday, and it was along the lines of "Next time it happens, we'll take the necessary action", which most likely means a write-up, and it made me feel awful. I cried a lot after I got home. On top of that, I didn't sleep well at all last night, and I was tossing and turning for most of the night. I still haven't talked to James today, either. It's just been one of those days. :roll:

Rwhen, the laptop definitely isn't going to be ready that soon, since he was ordering the new fan on Monday, and he said it should get there by Wednesday (if he even got my message that it was okay to go ahead and order the fan). So it will be a while longer, but I'm sure it won't be too long. I had a good day at work, as long as you don't count the part about getting called out for my mistakes. I feel like the underdog a little more often than I'd like sometimes. Ah well, maybe tomorrow will be better. :P

Calma, Red Robin.. YUMMM! Sorry, couldn't resist. :D :whistle:

Dubs, me too! Ah well, it is what it is, and I'm just glad it's getting fixed. ;) Sounds like you've been having work troubles too.. boy, do I know how that feels! I just wish my managers (and a few of my co-workers) would stop picking on me. :roll:

Now, if you'll excuse me.. I'm going to get some sleep. :zzz:
Last edited by Linteannaiel on Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linteannaiel
Ringbearer

Postby Silverberry_Spritely » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:34 am

Aw, Dubs and Linteannaiel, I hope your V-day ended on a better note. I got a couple text messages and helped my mother get out of bed, and a visit from my estranged brother. Not a bad day, but a weird one.
Silverberry_Spritely
Shield Bearer

Postby Dubatuluk » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:39 am

Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrry quick drive by, wurk approacheth.

Valentine's was great after the drama of the day. The Rohan Man loved his card, and he got me one as well. :love: He's never given me a card for Valentine's before. :D Then we went to the Irish pub in town to eat and complain about the terrible color on all the bar TVs. :P

Awwww Lin :hug: Thing's will get better.

Thanks Silver. :hug: Glad your day was good, if a bit odd.

Anyway, I had better scoot.

:hihi: all!
Dubatuluk
Ranger of the North

Postby Morwenna » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:45 am

Dubs, I heard that article about the couple on the radio (NPR) yesterday. Delightful.

Hope everyone's work woes have abated!

Last night we watched the rest of the Westminster Kennel Club show. Simple but pleasant evening.
Morwenna
Ranger of the North

Postby rwhen » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:02 am

HHHEEELLLLLOOOOOOOOO the house!!

Wednesday and finally not raining, but chilly...29 in Brush Prairie. It is suppose to clear up and we should see sun by the afternoon. I also watched the finale of the Westminster Dog Show last night and can you believe it? A FLOOR SWEEPER won...AGAIN. *sigh* There is always next year I suppose.

Morwenna, I am not huge on Valentine's Day my self (like your hubby) buy once again it sounds like your office came up with a lovely idea for everyone. Actually where you work seems like a pretty good place to be for people caring for each other. Pesto linguini. *drools* :D Maybe you can make it to the bosses funeral/wake. Oh and thanks for the heads up about hamlet. :D

Frelga lady. Sorry to read and Lufu is down and I sure hope that it is NOT mono. I can imagine that it is very overwhelming. Just remember to breathe, in through the nose, out through the mouth. :hug: We are ever here.

Calma, I have to echo Lin. "Red Robin....YUMMMMMM". :D I really enjoy Red Robin, but haven't been in ages now. Glad you loved every bite and moment shared with your babyman. All I can say about Westminster? :roll:

Silverberry, how is your mother today after the surgery? I am hoping that all is fine with her. That she got up already and puttered about is a good thing. :hug: And do let us know what is plaguing your little patient when you find something out this weekend hopefully. May all the weird vanish as a memory today.

DUBSIES...very happy to read that at the end of the day, your Rohan man came through and you got to a pub for Valentines. And a BOY. Congrats. :hug: Now you will have one of each. On the work issue, stuff does happen...but I also had a very challenging day at work yesterday. Is it something in the water do you think? ;) Hang in there.

Lin. You as well. What was with yesterday and crappy work conditions? Full moon? I am hoping that you did finally hear from James, that usually puts many things to right. And on the laptop...it will be ready when it is I suppose, I was just thinking positively that it would get fixed sooner than later. Hang in there. :hug:

Scribbles? Why am I hearing these danged crickets again? :P

Rosie Lass? How is everything your way? Snow? Car fixed now?

Vanadarlin', missing you my dear. Wondering how the hives are doing? Work is going? Any news on the new computer? 143 :hug:

SHOUT OUTS: vison, Imi friend, portia, Leoba, Renowen, DUBSIES, Gollum Girl, P darlin' J, Iris, Tooks, Drieske, heliona, Rowan, Jae, Bardy, windy, rosenchanted, HighDruid, Karlina, Tarina, CR, basillllly one, Parm, Guru, oldtoby, Lewie, hamlet, Hamfast, Crucifer, JonnySnitzel, Bilbo25, frodolives, Alasse, lenne and Gladhaniel.

and

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby Calma » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:07 am

:oops:

I gotta get me a new mouse...
Last edited by Calma on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

G is for Gorgeous!

'nuff said

Join the funWith The TVM

SOUNDERS!!!

Image ROCK ON!!!
Calma
Crazy Cat Lady

Postby Calma » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:07 am

Dubs, congrats on the son inside. :D
Any names yet?
I like Nicholas Mykel, Owen Thayne. Dante' Phillip.
Got a million of them.
Just let me know. :wink:

G is for Gorgeous!

'nuff said

Join the funWith The TVM

SOUNDERS!!!

Image ROCK ON!!!
Calma
Crazy Cat Lady

Postby Tookish_Traveler » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:03 am

Ooooo. That was good, Calma. A double post.... on separate pages!

:D:D:D:D

erm... :hihi: to all.

The TVM brings you the letter G.

:D

---------------------------------

Watch my (low budget) movie
here!!!

For more fun, watch this video! ->

Star Trek meets Monty Python!!
Tookish_Traveler
Party-monger

PreviousNext