HELLLLLLLLOOO - The Home Alone Thread

Find within old venerable threads locked for size reasons. Threads within may be from any category or forum outside of Adoptions and Fandom. This forum is Read-Only.

Postby rwhen » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:53 am

HHEELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the house!!

Today is my big testing day. I have to drink a bunch of "prep" stuff that looks rather nasty to me, but I will get it down. Also they will draw blood for more tests on that and then wee wee tests. The last two are easy and won't take long. Not sure about the two CT scans. But it puts me one more step in the right direction. Cross fingers!!

It got very warm yesterday, but it was all good. Loved it. Today it will be a bit cooler, but more humid as the rains move back in. How about you?

DUBSIES!! Excellent news that the Rohan man will post if you can't. Today is the day. All best wishes but I know it is all going to go just fine and you will have a baby boy to cuddle very soon. :hug: I will check out your mothers website today as well. Everything medical is so expensive.

CR, I love your siggie. "Looking In". Very apt. And sorry that you weren't around yesterday. It was a rare day that I could post that much. But we will get there another one. :D :hug:

P darlin' J, you know I love ya. Miss you all the time and can't ever forget any of our marvelous conversations and wonderful posting together. Maybe someday there will be a chance to actually get the fiercesome foursome together at last. :hug: Please don't go away again!!

Iris, I know the no "A/C" thing too. Not at the moment, I have a window unit that saves my keester now. But fans really do help. Good luck to your co-worker, hope the she delivers soon enough. :D

SHOUT OUTS to like everyone!! Vanadarlin', Scribbles, heliona, Rowan, basilllly, Sil, Lin, Silverberry, Calma, Tooks, Rosie lass, Frelga lady, Imi friend, vison, portia, Fala, Sandra, Morwenna, Tarina, Karlina, Leoba,Renowen, Gollem Girl, Lwyze, Drieske, Jae, Bardy, Windy, rosenchanted, highdruid, Lalaith, Telta, RUNZIES, oldtoby, Parm, Guru, Lewie, hamlet, Hamfast, Crucifer, JonnySnitzel, Bilbo25, frodolives, Alasse, lenne and Gladhaniel.

:hihi:

and

Have a great day everyone, it is almost to the weekend.

Love is as big or as little as a hug!!

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

I will always treasure and remember your appreciation. Thank you. -2007 WCA's
Overwhelmed by your support and appreciation. Thank you. - 2008 WCA's

The Expected Party!! is now on the road to Gondor to celebrate. Join us.

And getting into trouble with Rally The Eldar.

Time out of Mind, forever bound to my Knight Ayslhyn

Vanadarlin', my SSOTH - 143 forever :hug:
rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby Tookish_Traveler » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:51 am

Good luck with the 'tests' rwhen.
Drinking icky stuff = not fun. :P

Hot and even worse humid here. Hates it. :x

I have a day off tomorrow. w00t!!11

Breakfast. :D

---------------------------------

Watch my (low budget) movie
here!!!

For more fun, watch this video! ->

Star Trek meets Monty Python!!
Tookish_Traveler
Party-monger

Postby RoseMorninStar » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:08 am

Good Luck with your tests today rwhennie! I hope you get some answers soon!

I don't think it's going to be quite so hot here today.. still humid.. still no rain. They keep putting it in the forecast, but then they move it out or it goes to the North or South. :(

Hey.. this is Dubs big day. Best Wishes Dubs!

I had trouble getting on TORc yesterday. What's funny is that I had a hard time getting onto another site as well.

Anyway.. hubby & daughter are home today so we've got stuff to do.. (I've got lots of Renaissance faire costumes to make) and I've got to figure out something to put on the 365.. so toodles all!

RoseMorninStar
Ringbearer

Postby Tookish_Traveler » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:17 am

I had trouble getting on TORc yesterday.

Iris broke it.

;)

here!!!

Tookish_Traveler
Party-monger

Postby SilverScribe » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:27 am

Tookish_Traveler wrote:Iris broke it.

Nice try. :P We all know it was you and that portable TVM device you've been fiddling around with. ;)

:hihi: Fast drive-by halllooooo da thread . . . work isn't near as crazy but still very busy. One of these days, I'll catch up all proper-like.

Mom, thinkin' and prayin' on ya for those tests. :thumbsup:

Footnote: For anyone inclined to prayer, please offer up a few for my hubby - he really needs to find a job. Many thanks in advance . . .

*sigh*

. . . rushes off . . .
SilverScribe
Scribe, Wanderer, Warrior . . . Bard of Rhudaur and Herald of Manwe

Postby rwhen » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:58 am

*takes the credit card away from Tooks again*

Sneaky thiefsesss!!! Thank goodness they just upped the credit limit. ;) How do you rate the day off tomorrow???? Hmmmm?

Thanks Tooks, Rosie and Scribbles!! One hour until I start swilling the yucky stuff. :D

Rosie, enjoy the time with Mica Lynn and Sweet Cheeks, give them my very best. Good luck on the Ren faire costumes as well. I will shoo some of our rain your way after it dumps on us. :D

Scribbles, prayers away!!! *come on new job opportunities* Bending the ears as I type. And isn't it funny how well we all know the Tooks??? Hmmmm. See you soon! Tomorrow is Amy Day and blessed Friday.

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby IrisBrandybuck » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:49 am

Tookish_Traveler wrote:

Iris broke it.

;)
Liar. :P

"They ask me what I'd like written about me when I'm gone. I hope they write I made Penn State a better place, not just that I was a good football coach." -- Joe Paterno
IrisBrandybuck
I can't brain today. I have the dumb.

Postby rowanberry » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:19 am

Scribbles, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your hubby. :hug:

Rwhen, I think that you're at the tests or already out when I'm typing this. Hope everything went fine!

And, healing and strengthening vibes going Dubs's way.

As for me, I had an extremely busy week, but now, I've got a three-day weekend ahead. 8) I'm going to be lazy...
Image I'm judging MoST again this year! Ready for the opening banquet...

MoME 2013 results are in!

The Sons of Fëanor re-embodied in the beginning of the Fourth Age? Yes, for The Maedhros and Tygarya Saga – and, as fire-hearted as ever!

On my way to Morannon on the Walk to Rivendell and Beyond!

Shire and Shutter - the TORC photoblog

Thoughts about dance, life, and everything
rowanberry
+++Out Of Cheese Error+++

Postby Calma » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Scribbles, I have my pay stubs at the ready to sacrifice them before the alter of the Employment Gods...

rwhen, I hope your tests go well and they find out what to do to make you all better.

Any word on Dubs yet?

September is Breakfast Month in the TVM!!! :D

Join the funWith The TVM

ImageCAT LOVERS GUILD :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:yippie: MARINERS!!!!!

WINS: 51 :D
LOSSES: 52 :P

SOUNDERS!!!

Toni...Dannie…Ray-Ray…William...Waneta...Damon...David...Guy… rowan

Always looking for new posters for the TORC 365 PROJECT

Image Rock On!
Calma
Crazy Cat Lady

Location: Up the road, across the street, down the lane, and around the bend

Postby basil » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:25 pm

Tookish_Traveler wrote:

Iris broke it.

. . . and Tooks pinned and mounted it for display.

Scribbles wrote:he really needs to find a job

What happened to the driving one?

I do pray, and you guys and gals are included, whether you want it or not. :twisted:

But to solve this job and living situation down here and up there and in other places too - - much worse off - -, it will take more than prayer and good wishes.

Just in the short time I moved up to the front desk, and that's after working at this hotel going on 3 years now, I see a fairly constant stream of people desperate ( at least to my eye ) to find work. And some already have another job or two, but part-time only.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/19/us/ma ... .html?_r=1

But many middle-class and working-class people who are fortunate enough to have work are struggling as well, which is why Sherry Woods, a 59-year-old van driver from Atlanta, found herself standing in line at a jobs fair this month, with her résumé tucked inside a Bible.
She opened it occasionally to reread a favorite verse from Philippians: “And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ.”

Ms. Woods’s current job has not been meeting her needs. When she began driving a passenger van last year, she earned $9 an hour and worked 40 hours a week. Then her wage was cut to $8 an hour, and her hours were drastically scaled back. Last month she earned just $233. So Ms. Woods, who said that she had been threatened with eviction for missing rent payments and had been postponing an appointment with the eye doctor because she lacks insurance, has been looking for another, better job. It has not been easy.

“I’m looking for something else, anything else,” she said. “More hours. Better pay. Actual benefits.”

Sorry if this posting offends here in our "house", but I see this offense everyday out there and in here as well.

And I hate like hell to see my friends suffer needlessly, dammit.

It's way past time for good praying Christian people to get up and change the world.

On a brighter note, God bless you all. ;)

b
basil
Mariner

Postby basil » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:04 pm

FYI my former prof is still to this day doing his prof thing. :)

http://www.atarn.org/letters/ltr_may03.htm

b
basil
Mariner

Postby Cock-Robin » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:31 pm

Hello, everybody! Back from a very tiring day at work. And tomorrow is Amy Day again. Scribbles, let's see a pic of your Amy Day festivities sometime. :D

I love french toast, too!

Meneldor, Warrior Bard, and Brondgast, Mithril Knights

Gwaeryn and Robin, The Expected Party

Meneldor, Alatar and Pallando, Darkness Reigns: The Resistance

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Vanaladiel » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:12 pm

basil it is terrible that this country is so bad off for the middle class that we are actually lower then the poverty class. I say that because the ones who are adverse poverty can get help but us in the middle class make too much to get aid and to little to pay our bills and survive.

I feel that people in government jobs and political positions should take the pay cuts, honestly who needs a 6 digit pay scale to live when you are wealthy anyways. I mean come on!! Also if all politicians had to use the health system like the rest of us, they would not cut it so deeply. Why when I leave a job do I lose my income with they are guaranteed an income for the rest of their lives. That just does not make sense to me. Not the fact that they can vote for their own raises. Damn I want to vote for my own raise too but it ain't going to happen. :roll: Our system is screwed up badly!!

Scribbles happy Amy Day tomorrow!! Also we are praying for your sweet hubby a good job that he can be happy in. :hug:
Image Spring come quickly!!
~*Sister of the Twilight*~
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Inyë melmëlyë my love, for you are the melody to which I now dance!!

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"
The Moon Ring of the Twilight Star

Bard of the land of Eryn Lasgalen

Mithril Knight of Lore
Mithril Knight of Eryn Lasgalen

Lifetime Award 2010

Always in our memories, vison :rose:, Alex :rose:, Rowanberry :rose: and Watcher :rose:! Our world is a little dimmer without your smiles!

A tribute to Cynthia 11/14/2005 :rose:

For my dad who now resides with the Lord! :rose: 05/11/16 I love you daddy and will see you again someday in Glory!

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Dubatuluk » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:16 pm

Things are well in the Dubs family! It's me, Dubs, they allowed me my computer in the room. I'm doing well and am not in near as much pain as last time, but then I didn't go through ten hours of labor prior either.

I'm rather disappointed and sad because we were supposed to be able to have Jack in the recovery room and latched on right away, decreasing the amount of time spent away, but the little guy was having breathing problems and had to be put under an oxygen...thing. I haven't got to hold him yet :( and most certainly haven't nursed as of yet either. I have, however, been able to go into the nursery and sit with him for however long I want to. He's currently being weaned from the oxygen though and doing well, not grunting or gasping for breath now. And he's healthy otherwise.

Here are some pics, the first one is rather grainy because it was taken on the Rohan Man's phone and it takes tiny pics, so we enlarged it. the other two are from my MIL, and a forth will be added on when I get my phone back from RHM. :)

Sleepy boy one hour old

Sleepy boy 2

Awake and talking
Dubatuluk
Ranger of the North

Postby Calma » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Welcome, Jack! :yippie:

Take deep breaths now and get better so you can go home with Mommy and Daddy.

Congratulations to Dubs and her Rohan man and the Fairy Princess.

Join the funWith The TVM

SOUNDERS!!!

Image Rock On!
Calma
Crazy Cat Lady

Postby RoseMorninStar » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Dubs! He's a beautiful boy! I'm glad to hear you are doing well too! I hope he is ready to come out of the oxygen tent thingy soon. Image

Scribbles, I didn't know your hubby was not working, I'm sorry to hear that and I hope he finds something soon.

As basilly and others have said, good jobs are hard to find.. I know my daughter is kinda 'freaking out' that she only has a year of college and wonders what or where she's going to get a job.

rwhennie.. you'll have to let us know how your tests went.

So.. it was all Iris's fault I couldn't get on here yesterday? Her powers must be strong .. I couldn't get on Hall of Fire either.. :P

Vana, one has to wonder sometimes, don't they? I keep hearing so much about how Billionaires need all that money to create jobs.. something tells me they're selling us a line of doggy-do, and too many people are gobbling it up.

Hello's to everyone else! Have a restful weekend everyone!

RoseMorninStar
Ringbearer

Postby vison » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Hello, all.

Word from the front line: I had 10 radiation treatments on my head and that part is done. It was hard. I say, "Never have radiation on your head if you can help it."

I also had: 1. a beautiful package from basil containing some magazines about his home area and I have to say I never knew Kansas was so lovely. 2. A package from heliona with cool stuff from England and especially the CD of choir music. 3. A TORC stein from rwhen that made tears come to my eyes and tomorrow it will have my first cup of coffee in it.

Thank you all so very, very, much. :hug: :love:

I have more struggles to come. But it really, truly really, comforts and cheers me to know that so many people are thinking of me and hoping for the best.

I hope everyone here who is struggling with health or other problems has them turn out the way they should. TORCers are special and wonderful people and deserve only the best.
GM is alive.

Osama bin Laden is dead.
vison
Ringbearer

Postby IrisBrandybuck » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:26 am

vison: :hug:

Dubs: :happydance:

rwhen: when will you know the results?

:hihi: to all!

"They ask me what I'd like written about me when I'm gone. I hope they write I made Penn State a better place, not just that I was a good football coach." -- Joe Paterno
IrisBrandybuck

Postby rwhen » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:09 am

HHHEEELLLOOOOOOOOOOOO the house!!

Happy Friday!! Couldn't have got here fast enough I tell ya. The boss/brother is sick today and that isn't a good thing. We will see how the day goes.

Yesterday I drank the vile stuff that to me tasted like a cross between cream rinse and an orange. GACK. But necessary. Then they did a blood thing that gives them a sense of the health of my kidneys and said it was in the normal range.

Then they hooked me up to an IV before going into the CT room. Half through they injected iodine and for anyone who has had this? It makes your ... erm, area warm. That hasn't happened in a long time. :P :D

Anyway, test results will go to the Internist early next week. For now, a quiet weekend is what I am looking forward to.

Iris, wishing you the best weekend and that the parents are sitting on their new throne!! :D

Rowan, a three day weekend? How did you score that? Good on ya. Enjoy every moment of it.

Calma, thanks. Don't know about there, but here we are going to get rain through the weekend. Last two have been pretty nice actually. Enjoy!!

basilllly one. It is true all over my friend. It is harder and harder to find work for everyone. The opportunity for change will come in about 5 months. I think it has to start at the local/state level and go upwards. Put the right people in office at home and who gets sent to Washington. A good time to start thinking about it now.

CR, do you have a day off this weekend? Or hopefully even a string of dare I say TWO days off? :D Good to see you.

Vanadarlin', 143 my SSOTH :hug: Are you working today? I hope that you get Sunday off with Guru and enjoy some good time together. Thinking of you always.

DUBSIES...I couldn't be happier for you if I were twins. Seems this breathing thing happens often to newborns these days. My nephews daughter had the same thing happen right after birth, but she is wonderfully healthy and all is well. You see very up for just having surgery. :hug: for you and one for Jack. :hug: WELCOME TO THE WORLD. :D

Rosie lass. Are you enjoying the time with Mica Lynn? Working on costumes? I just checked the national weather map and holy cats. Other than the west coast the whole rest of the country is burning up. YIKES. Try to have a great weekend as you can!!

vison, that is so cool that you are getting goodies to let you know that people DO care and think of you very much. You are most welcome and enjoy your cuppa in the little thing. Always thinking of you and wanting good news from here on. I know there is still the issue of the lungs. I will also check HoF for updates. After 10 radations hits, you could use a good weekend to blow it all out. :)

Scribbles *Friday dance* Hope your Amy Day was excellent!! AND that Friday just sails right on into the weekend, no waves.

WEEKEND SHOUT OUTS: P darlin' J, heliona, Sil, Lin, Silverberry, Tooks, Frelga lady, Imi friend, portia, Fala, Sandra, Morwenna, Tarina, Karlina, Leoba, Renowen, Gollum Girl, Lwyze, Drieske, Jae, Bardy, WIndy, rosenchanted, highdruid, Lalaith, Telta, RUNZIES, oldtoby, Parm, Guru, Lewie, hamlet, Hamfast, Crucifer, JonnySnitzel, Bilbo25, frodolives, Alasse, lenne and Gladhaniel.

and

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby IrisBrandybuck » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:25 am

rwhen: :rofl:

I had that once. The technician warned me that I might think I peed myself, but it's a normal sensation. Actually, it felt more like I was sitting on a warm seat or something. :D Hadn't thought of the other thing....... :whistle:

IrisBrandybuck

Postby SilverScribe » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:06 am

And a Finally Friday Halllloooooooo da Thread!!! :D

rhwen, what's an "erm area", precious? :P:D Heeee, sorry couldn't resist. Happy to read the Test Adventure is done and you're on the easy downward slope now, slidin' right on into the weekend. :thumbsup:

vison . . . {{{ssssssneaky hug}}} Glad the radiation treatments are done and still sending up warm, feel-better-and-better prayers for you. I hope your weekend is restful and relaxing too. :)

DUBS!!! Well, I see you have another little precious, and what a cutie patootie he is! Congratulations to you and the Rohan Man and . . . HAPPY "BIRTH" DAY JACK!! :D:D

Ahhhh, another perfect Amy Day is sliding into memory . . . with every last sip of Amy's delicious coffee. ;) But the good thing is there's next week to look forward to . . . ;) :D

We all got an absolutely unexpected gift yesterday afternoon . . . seems someone on one of the many Construction projects we have going on here cut an Internet line so our entire network went off around lunch time. By 2 pm, we got the word that the fix wasn't going to happen very soon, so our Project Manager sent us all home. As it was the First Day of Summer and a sunny, warm one to boot, getting most of the afternoon off was a total Bonus!!!

And to sweeten the day even more . . . when I got home, hubby informed me he had a job.

THANK YOU JESUS!! *throws flowers*

And many, many grateful thanks go out to everyone who offered a little prayer on his behalf. You're the absolute best . . . hands down. :D

We came in this morning to a fixed Network sooooo . . . back to work it is.

So :hihi: to all . . . have a grand Friday (or Saturday) everyone!

. . . saunters out whistling . . .

:D:D:D
SilverScribe
Scribe, Wanderer, Warrior . . . Bard of Rhudaur and Herald of Manwe

Postby Calma » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:08 am

:yippie: For your hubby, Scribbles.

rwhen, I had a CT a year ago and my 'erm area' felt the same way.
It was sort of freaky.

Hope all turns out well for you, girlie.

Join the funWith The TVM

SOUNDERS!!!

Image Rock On!
Calma
Crazy Cat Lady

Postby Frelga » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:07 am

Missed much here.

Huge CONGRATULATIONS to Dubs on her new baby, Scribbles on the hubby job, and vison on getting through radiation.
Frelga
GNU Terry Pratchett

Postby Tookish_Traveler » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:22 am

Holy smoly I came here to see the baby and I get a baby, hubby jobs, done radiation, and erm areas. :shock:

:D

Gotta do the :grouphug: for this.

here!!!

Tookish_Traveler
Party-monger

Postby rwhen » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:03 pm

Almost noon and checking in.

Iris, that is what I was told too, that it might feel that way. But really I felt like you did that my car keester heater was on. ;) :D

Scribbles, very happy that you had a wonderful Amy Day!! Next time bring enough for the class!! :nono: :D ;) Oh and I happen to think you are old enough to know what an "erm area" is. :D LOL. At the moment I didn't know how to delicately write that. Have a wonderful weekend.

Calma, it was a bit freaky. Did they not warn you ahead of time???? Thanks, eventually this will all get sorted. Enjoy the weekend with the babyman.

Frelga lady, see what ya miss!! And we miss you. Hope that all is well!! :hug:

Tooks, I was going to flash mob the TVM today (Friday Flash Mob Day) But every dancing emoticon that I clicked on in Google took me to some other website that I couldn't get back out of. :( Good intentions.

Noon straight up!! Three hours!! *sits and counts to 60, 180 times* NOT.

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby Parador~J » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:15 pm

CONGRATULATIONS DUBSIES, ROHAN MAN, AND OUR NEWEST TORC MEMBER 'JACK' :angel: :D :clap:

For Dubies, Scribbles, Rwhen, Vison....strength be with you... our arms are around all of you in spirit and love :rose:
Parador~J
Spirit of Endurance

Postby Dubatuluk » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:27 pm

They didn't warn you about that "erm" area thing beforehand rwhen? Whenever I had to have CT scans they told me about that.

Jack was weaned completely off the oxygen...thing...in the wee hours of the morning and I was able to finally hold and nurse him for the first time at five this morning. :D :love: I've since had the chance to hold him several times and he nursed for an entire half hour so he's being weaned off of IV fluids as well. :) He is currently swaddled in a swaddlepod, hat and covered in a blankie and sleeping quite soundly. Very little of his usual talking and wiggling. I need to get me one of these swaddlepod thingies!

Anyway! A couple more pics:

Sleepy Jack

Daddy and Jack
Dubatuluk
Ranger of the North

Postby basil » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:41 pm

SilverScribe wrote:THANK YOU JESUS!

Pr. 17

A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.

Speaking of adversity . . . .

http://www.hutchnews.com/Latestlocalnew ... d-in-blaze

erm, area warm

Warm erms for everybody :!: :rofl:

In those mags I sent vison is a story about a local artist and friend from Hutchinson who's moving to Bremerton, so a "piece" of me is coming out to where you are.

So very good that you 2 are still here with us. :)

And so very good to see Dubsy and Jack are doing well.

Tooks, I think you guys are getting the summer we had last year, I believe these things drift east over the year. We're headed for the high 90s and hundreds F. starting Sunday.

RMS wrote:I keep hearing so much about how Billionaires need all that money to create jobs

If you wanna get all Biblical about it, there's very little good about having wealth, especially when it's worshipped. It's a curse and people joke about it and say "curse me then!" but most of us just want what we need with a little more for some fun occasionally.

b
basil
Mariner

Postby Calma » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:18 pm

basil wrote:In those mags I sent vison is a story about a local artist and friend from Hutchinson who's moving to Bremerton, so a "piece" of me is coming out to where you are.

Good Heavens! Whatever for?

I was born in Bremerton, raised in Bremerton, semi educated in Bremerton, married in Bremerton, birthed two sons in Bremerton,

FINALLY escaped across the Inlet to Port Orchard.

Dubs, was the Rohan man in the room with you?
How's the Fairy Princess doing?

Join the funWith The TVM

SOUNDERS!!!

Image Rock On!
Calma
Crazy Cat Lady

Postby Frelga » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:29 pm

Dubs, so glad Jack is doing well and that the delay did not interfere with you nursing him. He is soooo adorable. :love:
Frelga
GNU Terry Pratchett

PreviousNext

Return to The Library - General Archive