HELLLLLLLLOOO - The Home Alone Thread

Find within old venerable threads locked for size reasons. Threads within may be from any category or forum outside of Adoptions and Fandom. This forum is Read-Only.

Postby rowanberry » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:54 am

CONGRATULATIONS DUBS!

Your little Jack is really adorable! :love:

YAY for Mr Scribbles getting a job! 8) Hope it turns out to be a good one!

Vison! :hug: Good to hear from you!

Yesterday, the hubby and I worked in the garden, and in the evening, we went to visit our friends. We got to bed around 2am last night...

And, seems that we need a new washing machine. The old one has severely threatened to give up ghost. :( Oh well, I guess it's been worn out.
Image I'm judging MoST again this year! Ready for the opening banquet...

MoME 2013 results are in!

The Sons of Fëanor re-embodied in the beginning of the Fourth Age? Yes, for The Maedhros and Tygarya Saga – and, as fire-hearted as ever!

On my way to Morannon on the Walk to Rivendell and Beyond!

Shire and Shutter - the TORC photoblog

Thoughts about dance, life, and everything
rowanberry
+++Out Of Cheese Error+++

Postby Cock-Robin » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:58 am

Great for you both, Scribbles and Dubs! oboy, Rowan, I hope your new washing machine is better.

I love french toast, too!

Meneldor, Warrior Bard, and Brondgast, Mithril Knights

Gwaeryn and Robin, The Expected Party

Meneldor, Alatar and Pallando, Darkness Reigns: The Resistance

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Vanaladiel » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:55 am

Congratulations Dubs and Rohan man on the beautiful baby boy!!! Jack is absolutely adorable!! :grouphug: You guys did a great job there!! :thumbsup:

Scribbles tell you sweet hubby Congratulations from us!! I know it is a relief to you that he will be working again. :hug:

rwhen darling I am so glad the procedure is over for you. I have had several CT Scans in the last few years and I just don't like that feeling at all. But I am glad it is available for diagnostics. I hope it helps them find something they can do to make you better. :hug: 143

vison sweetie, I am glad that the radiation treatments are over and I know that there are other treatments still to do. My love and prayers are with you sweetie. Thanks for coming in and letting us know how you are doing. :hug: Take care of yourself sweet friend!

Yes Rwhen I did have to work yesterday and today but so far I am to still have Sunday off. I want to sleep in tomorrow if possible. This day shift stuff is hard to get used to. ;) I also miss posting with my buds!
Image Spring come quickly!!
~*Sister of the Twilight*~
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Inyë melmëlyë my love, for you are the melody to which I now dance!!

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"
The Moon Ring of the Twilight Star

Bard of the land of Eryn Lasgalen

Mithril Knight of Lore
Mithril Knight of Eryn Lasgalen

Lifetime Award 2010

Always in our memories, vison :rose:, Alex :rose:, Rowanberry :rose: and Watcher :rose:! Our world is a little dimmer without your smiles!

A tribute to Cynthia 11/14/2005 :rose:

For my dad who now resides with the Lord! :rose: 05/11/16 I love you daddy and will see you again someday in Glory!

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby SilverScribe » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:46 am

Vanaladiel wrote:Scribbles tell you sweet hubby Congratulations from us!! I know it is a relief to you that he will be working again.

:bang: *sigh*

Thank you everyone, but it looks like I spoke (typed) too soon . . . :roll: The deal has fallen through and hubby is back on the Resume / Response / Interview treadmill . . .

So close, but no cigar. :(

However, the sun is shining, it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood so I'm going to put in a load of laundry then go play outside . . .

Have a grand weekend all!

:D:D:D
SilverScribe
Scribe, Wanderer, Warrior . . . Bard of Rhudaur and Herald of Manwe

Postby celebalqua » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:47 pm

Dubs Jack looks so beautiful, and a pretty good size by the looks. My deepest and warmest congrats to you both, it such a a wonderful thing to bring a new life into the world, and by the looks you two have done a very fine job.

So hhheeelllllooooooooooo to all here. I haven't visited before but t seems a friendly kind place. :hihi:

Still reading in the Lounge for Bookworms 6
Contributing to Shire and Shutter photo blog and talking about it here.
Occasionally visits the Lucky Fortune Inn

http://www.artistsuk.co.uk/acatalog/mini-Hobbit_David_Wyatt.JPG
celebalqua
Rider of the Mark

Postby Frelga » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:41 pm

Oh, very friendly. We hardly ever duct tape newcomers to chairs, but it's best to just stick around. ;) Welcome, cel! There was some pizza in the fridge last week... :whistle:

Rowan, appliances don't last long these days. We had to replace ours after less than five years. Thankfully, we had extended warranty from Best Buy, so it didn't cost us any money, but it took delivery guys three trips to reassemble the washer and the stacked drier. Hope you get a nice new one!

Scribbles, argh, sorry the job saga is not over. I hope it won't be much longer.

Vana, enjoy your Sunday off. :hug:

We had some bad news with MIL's health. Good thoughts/vibes/prayers welcome.
Frelga
GNU Terry Pratchett

Postby rowanberry » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:41 am

Hello, Cel! :) Nice to see you here, too!

Good thoughts coming your way, Frelga. :hug: And, heck, I don't even remember how long we've had that washing machine. More than five years, that much is certain; maybe seven years or so. And, it's been in heavy use. Still, it could have lasted a bit longer...

Scribbles, that's just infuriating. :x Still keeping my fingers crossed for Mr Scribbles!
Image I'm judging MoST again this year! Ready for the opening banquet...

MoME 2013 results are in!

The Sons of Fëanor re-embodied in the beginning of the Fourth Age? Yes, for The Maedhros and Tygarya Saga – and, as fire-hearted as ever!

On my way to Morannon on the Walk to Rivendell and Beyond!

Shire and Shutter - the TORC photoblog

Thoughts about dance, life, and everything
rowanberry

Postby Cock-Robin » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:51 am

Rats! I hope your hubby does get a good job, Scribbles. That makes me mad, raising his hopes only to dash them. :angry:

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby notlistening » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:54 pm

DUBS!!! only just heard (I'm over my internet limit at home) Congrats on Jack! He's so cute! Glad y'all are doing so well!!! :hug:

Scribbles, so sorry to hear hubby's hopes have been dashed again. :( :hug:

Fell Beasts rule!
notlistening
wandering not lost

Postby RoseMorninStar » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Frelga.. I'll send some good vibes your mother-in-laws way. :hug:

Scribbles.. so sorry to hear that the job prospect for hubby fell through. I hope he finds something soon.

Rowanberry.. doesn't it just frustrate you to anything when stuff is just not made to last? As if we need more things in landfills. I think my mom had a washing machine that lasted 25 or 30 years. Same for a refrigerator. These days.. 7 or 8 years is typical. It's so wasteful.

Dubs.. I hope all is well with you & your little guy.

Vana, I hope you enjoyed your day off.

Warm 'erms'... lol.. I hope things have.. settled down for you rwhen & that you had a good weekend! :hug:

basilly.. how're things going with your new position.. as for polly ticks.. don't even get me started!!

Yesterday we went to the Strawberry festival, which gets bigger & is more & more crowded every year.. it's almost not fun anymore. But.. 'fair' food was eaten.. music was heard. :) Still no rain here. I think I need to do a rain dance.

Hello's to everyone else!! I hope you had a great weekend! :hihi:
RoseMorninStar
Ringbearer

Postby Linteannaiel » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:31 pm

Hellooooo everyone!! :D :D :D

I'm back from Disneyland! Just got home yesterday afternoon, and I finally have internet again! We would have had to pay to have internet in the hotel room, and it was free in the lobby, but I didn't really have time to go online because we were so busy having fun. ;) :D

Anyway, I'm still a bit tired, so I'll catch up later. I did skim through a bit, and I do want to say..

CONGRATULATIONS to Dubs, the Rohan Man, and the Fairy Princess!! Baby Jack is absolutely adorable!! :D

G'night all! :grouphug:
Linteannaiel
Ringbearer

Postby IrisBrandybuck » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:57 am

Busy, busy, busy!

:hihi: to everyone and happy wishes to all.

:hug: for Scribbles hubby.

"They ask me what I'd like written about me when I'm gone. I hope they write I made Penn State a better place, not just that I was a good football coach." -- Joe Paterno
IrisBrandybuck
I can't brain today. I have the dumb.

Postby rwhen » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:09 am

A late HELLLOOOOOOOOOOO the house!!

I had more testing at the hospital this morning and finally it is all over for now. Looking forward to talking to my doctor and seeing what came out of all this. :D Weekend was fast as usual, but good to have the time off.

P darlin' J. :hug: I hope you had a great weekend. I see that the threads have fallen a bit. I will revive them up again. Now, don't you be slipping away again. :nono:

DUBSIES, I hope that by now you are home with the newest addition. The photo are lovely. Check in with us as soon as you can. We want to know that all is continuing well with you and Jack.

basillllly, I think your artist friend will really love living in the Pacific Northwest. Nice to know that a bit of you will be here with us. :D Try to stay cool!! :(

Calma, at least we are the rare spot in the states that are not burning up or getting Debbie crash on them. *sigh* How was the weekend?

Frelga lady, warmest thoughts are going out to your MIL in big bundles for her health. Let us know please.

Rowan, you are finished with your Monday now. Hope you enjoyed the long weekend. :D Good luck getting that new washer that you need. Pretty tough to live without one these days.

CR, how's it going for you? All well in Topeka?

Vanadarlin'. :hug: 143 How was your weekend? It was fair out yesterday, hopefully you and Guru got some time together. :D I will let you know how all the tests come out. How are your itchies lately? Better now? Miss you too my friend. Hopefully the sitting thing is still a go for you. :hug:

Scribbles, I just know that something will come along and for all the waiting it will be an excellent job for the hubby. I do hope you enjoyed a lovely weekend and got some needed downtime as well. :D

Cel, welcome to the HELLO thread. We would love to have to visit often and let us know what is going on in your part of the world. :D Hang around, we are a friendly lot. ;)

notlistening, been a long time since you droppped in and nodded your head at us. :D :hug: Come on back any ol' time.

Rosie lass, I just did a rain dance for ya. :D Excellent on getting to the Strawberry festival. Fair food and music is always a grand thing. Is Mica Lynn still at home or did she return back to school? *thinks chilly thoughts*

Lin :hug: welcome back from your Disney adventure. Can't wait to hear all about it when you have the time to post. Get some sleep and come on back in. :D

Iris, what has got you so busy this morning???? :shock: :D Other than it is just a typical Monday morning. ;)

SHOUT OUT: vison, Imi friend, portia, Fala, Sandra, Silverberry, Tooks, heliona, Morwenna, RUNZIES, Sil, Luthy, Tarina, Karlina, Beoba, Renowen, Gollum Girl, Lwyze, Drieske, Jae, Bardy, Windy, rosenchanted, highdruid, Lalaith, Telta, oldtoby, Parm, Guru, Lewie, hamlet, Hamfast, Crucifer, JonnySnitzel, Bilbo 25, frodolives, Alasse, lenne and Gladhaniel.

:hihi:

and

Hope Monday flies by if you are working and saunters if you are not.

:D

Love is as big or as little as a hug!!

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

I will always treasure and remember your appreciation. Thank you. -2007 WCA's
Overwhelmed by your support and appreciation. Thank you. - 2008 WCA's

The Expected Party!! is now on the road to Gondor to celebrate. Join us.

And getting into trouble with Rally The Eldar.

Time out of Mind, forever bound to my Knight Ayslhyn

Vanadarlin', my SSOTH - 143 forever :hug:
rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby RoseMorninStar » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:26 am

Lin! I'm glad you had a wonderful time! Disney is awesome.

Iris.. try not to work too hard!

rwhennie.. I hope they find some answers for you with the tests they ran today. :hug:

There is no rain in the forecast.. none in the long range forecast either. The city is out watering the street trees because some of them are dying. I've never seen that before.

Well, I've things to do.. have a good Monday everyone! :hihi:
RoseMorninStar
Ringbearer

Postby basil » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:32 am

RoseMorninStar wrote:basilly.. how're things going with your new position..

What's that word? meh.

as for polly ticks.. don't even get me started!!

You seem to have a good head for it, that burn the books thing you put up was great. Whatever we feel about it or do about it, politics affects everything we are and do.

Still no rain here. I think I need to do a rain dance

wrennie wrote:Try to stay cool!!

We had some nice rains, and a week ago Saturday rain with destructive winds and which doused yours truly who had to bike home from work in the rain that AM. Last month, I forget if I mentioned this here or not, as I left a restaurant here in town, a strong wind came up and knocked a few power poles down, killing power in the area.

The past couple of days and into next week, we'll get high 90s and hundreds. woop ty due. I can't wait for fall.

Fireworks tents are popping up all over town.

Wondering how D and her J are doing? oh the magic you women do! :wink:

b
basil
Mariner

Postby rwhen » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:16 pm

Rosie lass and bassillllly friend.

I am out of time to reply today. I just got a call that I was accepted for an interview with a new medical place where I can get a primary care physician and I have to be there in a half hour.

Toodles!! Wish me luck!!

and

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby basil » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:31 pm

:)

b
basil
Mariner

Postby Dubatuluk » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:44 pm

Wow, I've been trying to post for over an hour. Meaning, I've had the posting page open and forgotten about in a tab. :P

Jack, the Rohan Man, the Princess and I are doing quite well. The Princess is staying with the in laws while I heal. Which is happening swimmingly, actually. I may not need the pain pills for much longer (I hope...but then, I've spent most of today in my nursing chair. lol.) I nurse more often than anything else, since my milk came in nursing is an absolute must if I'm to survive. Lots of sleeping on both my part and the baby's part. Really not all that interesting to be honest. :P

Just Finished Lunch

That's from a couple days ago when we were released from the hospital.
Dubatuluk
Ranger of the North

Postby Vanaladiel » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:22 pm

Lin glad you two had a great time in Disneyland and made it back safely!! :hug:

rwhen darling I am so glad that things are going so well with tests and now acceptance for a new general doc and all!! Do let me know as soon as you do about how the tests all went!!! :hug: Miss you my sweet sister. I do believe the sitting is still a go but they are on vacation till the 2nd and then we start up with however long I can keep it going. Will be paying off the car pretty much next month and that will be such a relief as well as paying off the tires too. :yippie: Ryan wants to plan for us a trip in August to celebrate our anniversary and also with the money that will now be available so we can enjoy some time off. Wont be long or it wont pay off. :P But a nice long weekend away would be very appreciated. He is thinking we will go to the beach on the coast.

Scribbles keep us updated on the progress of your sweet hubby's job search. :hug:

basil hon I am sorry the job is nothing special but at least you are working. So there are always pluses to everything! Well most everything. ;) Oh and I love the troll doll!! :D

Dubs that little fellow looks so contented. I think the bonding time you are getting in with Jack is going to be totally awesome!! :hug: He is already a handsome prince!

Rose darling great to see you about!! :hug: How is the summer going in your area?

Iris don't stay too busy cause then you get all run down!! You are still a newly wed and need time for the honey!!! :hug:

NL How are you doing dear one?? :hug:

Rowan darling how goes the dance classes sweetie? I wish I had your energy for working out. :hug:

Frelga lady!! :hug: We had a good Sunday off!! :D

Cel, how are things down under? Getting a bit cool now? :hug:

CR I am so proud of you hon. I wish you were closer to give me more encouragement and to see your determination. It might be the inspiration that I need. :hug:

Calma how are the kids doing? The four footed furry ones... they still enjoying the play yard? :hug:

P~J it is so good to have you back with us. Give that lovely hubby of yours a big squeeze from Vana!! :hug:

Tooks are you dreaming up more adventures for us all? I love your imagination and spunk! :hug:

Hello to everyone I might have missed!!

Vison how you doing sweetie? Please take good care of yourself hon!! :hug: We miss you and worry about you!! :rose:
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

Always in our memories, vison :rose:, Alex :rose:, Rowanberry :rose: and Watcher :rose:! Our world is a little dimmer without your smiles!

For my dad who now resides with the Lord! :rose: 05/11/16 I love you daddy and will see you again someday in Glory!

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby rwhen » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:57 am

HHHEEELLLOOOOOOO the house

Rainy Tuesday to be sure!! All went well, but not as hoped for at the new doctors. They won't help with any pain management, stomach issues or meds for my TN. I asked her what then would they do for me. She said "well you are 59 years old, I will help you grow into old age". :roll: What? Hello, I have things that need to be addressed now. So I will start today with a new search for a doctor.

All else is okay, how about you?

basilllly, love the troll doll. I used to have a whole shelf of those back in the day. :D

DUBSIES, ah Jack is just lovely. Very glad you are home and healing up well/fast. I think it is good that the Princess is staying away for a bit. Give you all the time you need to bond and get more normalized. :hug:

Vanadarlin' :hug: YAY for getting the car paid off and a little honeymoon for your anniversary in August. Will that be 5 years??? Seems like only yesterday to me. Time!!! Miss you too and hope to see you today on these boards!! 143 my SSOTH.

Scribbles?????????? HELLLOOOOOO.

Tons of SHOUT OUTS: vison, Calma, Imi friend, Frelga lady, portia, Fala, Sandra, Tooks, Iris, Rosie Lass, Rowan, heliona, P darlin' J, Sil, Lin, Silverberry, Luthy, DUBSIES, notlistening, Cel, Telta, Lalaith, Morwenna, Karlina, Tarina, Leoba, Renowen, Gollum Girl, Lwyze, Drieske, Jae, Bardy, Windy, rosenchanted, highdruid, oldtoby, CR, Parm, Guru, Lewie, hamlet, Hamfast, Crucifer, JonnySnitzel, Bilbo25, frodolives, Alasse, lenne and Gladhaniel.

Phew!!!

and

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby basil » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:17 am

Some rural entertainment, miz b and I lived in that county for 20 years

Another hot one here, 106 predicted.

So did the troll doll give you luck?

Vanadarlin' wrote:basil hon I am sorry the job is nothing special but at least you are working

It's a Soap Opera. ;)

You must be plain tuckered out from all that huggin and kissin up there, Sweet Thing! :)

b
basil
Mariner

Postby Vanaladiel » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:26 am

Love you b darling!! :D :hug:

rwhen it is a bit gloomy here but it is not rainy as of yet. We seem to be a day behind you for weather. Which seems rather odd to me.

And this year will be 4 years hon!! It does feel like just yesterday to us as well. :D

I have today off so we get to play! Have a great day everyone!! :thumbsup: :grouphug:
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby rwhen » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:34 am

basilllly, "gotta feed everybody"!!!! Very funny video. These guys seem like clean, healthy blokes. :D There is a soap opera where you work? Isn't there one in every workplace? ;) :P 106..phew that is HOT!!

Vanadarlin', four years. The time has just flown on by. Now, the rain has stopped, but when I came in this morning it was pouring. By tomorrow for us it should have all passed on. Maybe your way...hopefully to the midwest!! :D

TOOKS, I tried to find a penguin flash mob for the TVM. LOVE IT. :D

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby Cock-Robin » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:48 am

Hey, Vana! Looks like we're both off today, so we can enjoy the day off together online.

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Vanaladiel » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:49 am

Yes and it does seem like just yesterday you were here to visit and have a great time. I miss you so much hon! :hug: 143 :rose:

So how are you feeling today? Are you getting much rest at night and on the weekends?
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Cock-Robin » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:04 am

I'm feeling good. I don't get to rest much on the weekends, as I have to work. I'm usually off SUnday, but they often have me cut it short because I get in VERY early on Monday. I'd give anything to find something better.

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby rowanberry » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:17 am

HELLLLOOOOOO!!!!!!!

A penguin flash mob, LOL... :D

I survived a rainy Monday, and now, a better Tuesday is also in the evening.

So, I went and bought a new washer today; we'll get it brought in and installed next Tuesday. I tried to pick one that even the hubby will learn to use. :P

Rwhen, too bad that the doctor you met wasn't up to what you need. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you find a good one, or at least a decent one! :hug:

Dubs, Jack looks so content in that photo! :love:

Rose, I agree, most appliances wear out all too quickly. Fortunately, we've got a decent recycling system, so that the old ones don't just end up in a landfill. As for dancing, I've got a lighter schedule for the summer, with just one class a week to keep up the skills until mid-August.

basilllly, that video would be a good ad for farmers anywhere! :thumbsup:

:hug: to everybody I didn't mention! :)
rowanberry

Postby RoseMorninStar » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:26 am

Yes, we would love some rain.. send it our way, please.. or just about anywhere in the Midwest.. Georgia is being hit hard too. The 'dry' months aren't even here yet. The drought maps only show us as 'abnormally dry' and not in a proper drought yet.. I can't imagine severe or long term drought. Of course, maybe the severe dryness here is local.. I know many of the surrounding areas have had more rain that we have.

Anyway.. today we are having a cool and pleasant day.. a good day to do some yardwork. The next 2-3 days are going to be scorchers I guess.. but not 106! Oh my.

rwhennie.. sorry to hear your new doctor is not all you'd hoped for. Looking a new doctor is never fun. Still.. I hope they find out something with all of your tests. :hug:

I just had a new crown put in. Since it was the very back molar I wanted gold because I don't want to have to pay for a new one in 10 years when it cracks.. but there is a new (white) material they are making the crowns out of now, so hopefully that will last a long time. Not only is it unpleasant to go through, but crowns are just too darned expensive to be replacing them.

That flash mob.. I am guessing those are penguins? They look a bit like owls. :P

I have some 'baby' trolls.. one that is crawling & has diapers (too cute) and several that have bunny ears and odd little things like that. I can't remember where I got them.

Rowanberry.. all countries should have good recycling systems for the massive amount of stuff we use (especially all that stuff that doesn't last long) :( :angry:

Haa.. cute Farmin' video!

Vana, I hope you can find some time/finances to go on a bit of a vacation.

Anyway.. I'm off to make the most of the rest of the day.. :hihi: Hello to everyone!

RoseMorninStar
Ringbearer

Postby rwhen » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:27 am

Vanadarlin', sleep is not really very good. HEY the sun is peeking out at me - just happened. :D Anyway, I am looking forward to getting test results and moving forward. :D I think the last time we saw each other was when Hobby came to visit, that was the year after your wedding. Too long my friend. Too long. :D :hug: 143

CR. Indeed. You have a lovely day off here with us. Is it really hot for you, like it is for basillllly?

Rowan!! I was thinking about you this morning. Hoping that all is well enough. Ah one dance class a week until fall. I think that is good enough. There is plenty to entertain outdoors when the weather is nice enough, right? :hug:

Rosie lass, ooooh. Still that dry there. I think you may be on to something that your area is a bit more isolated from the showers. I will still think rain for you. Enjoy the cool day!! Sounds like you will need it with more hot weather on the way. See you soon. :D

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby Frelga » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:34 am

Rwhen, it's outrageous that your doctor referred to your acute, long-running health issues as "old age." At 59? And they won't even manage your symptoms? My grandma gets better treatment than that at 102, and it is just old age, wear and tear.

Rose, drought is nasty. We had a run of wetter, colder than usual years here, to make up for years of water shortage. Hope you get some rain before things get too drastic.

Gotta run back to work, with a quick yay for Rowan's washer and a squee for the penguins.
Frelga
GNU Terry Pratchett

PreviousNext

Return to The Library - General Archive