I've really been enjoying all the other trips during Roadtrippin', delicious diners, lovely surf, even a trip to Rivendell… well at least a road sign.
And the best thing for a cat-less person is another cat.
... or three. Good on the leak! Glad it wasn't a major thing and appeared to be caught early on. I found Bremerton and the Kitsap Peninsula to be so beautiful - must get down that way
Iris and Tooksie
- Pennsylvania also very lovely or at least in your neck of woods. I've only been to the eastern part of the state but liked that as well, so perhaps the entire state is nice.
- did you get the job at the Rhody café? I may have missed a post but couldn't find anything…
- sorry about your friend's job loss. I think having a friend unemployed is sometimes harder than being unemployed yourself. And glad your heart is good, but then you are good hearted… had to be said!
- Hawaii looks very relaxing - I love surf in any form.
- for some reason I'd always thought you were European - seriously it doesn't get any more American than Vegas!!! And apparently I've been spending a lot of time following you and Vana around the country
- I've been in love with Yorkshire since I first read All Creatures Great and Small - true it was fiction but I thought he'd really captured the essence of the locale - your tour of that area was so nice - someday I hope to get there and see it all for myself.
- hope your life gets more normal - too crazy - the good news is that you Canadians have another three day holiday on Monday. Don't know if you celebrate Columbus day but surely you celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving
… and what do Canadians do on Thanksgiving. We Americans look upon our Thanksgiving as a day of family, food and football… and for some it's not necessarily in that order.
- I'm sure you're right about not having your own space at work and feeling odd - I had a job like that once and then had my own work space and felt sooooo much better - btw - has the blanket bundle shown more that a hand?
- You are a very strong person
I couldn't get paid enough to do your job.
Lewie of the now clean apartment, rowanberry, Lebasi. oldt0by, Martin of the Wormhole, CR, RoseMorningStar and
anyone else I may have neglected.
And thank you all for the grandson congrats - he is a keeper.
And seriously!!!!! Honey Boo Boo - the really frightening thing is that after I'd read that, and then saw the terrifying video - I was flipping through the tv and actually saw it on tv - Oh the horror….. isn't there a law or something??!!