HHEEELLLLOOOOOO - The Home Alone Thread Again

Find within old venerable threads locked for size reasons. Threads within may be from any category or forum outside of Adoptions and Fandom. This forum is Read-Only.

HHEEELLLLOOOOOO - The Home Alone Thread Again

Postby rwhen » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:57 am

Home is where the heart is? Well home here is where the friends are. Let us once again have a place to share our daily lives, loves, trials and accomplishments....or...

When we are all alone on the site or forum, here is the place to run down the halls yelling at the top of your lungs.....

HHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

and listen to the echo.

Okay so who is going to get shotgun????

I am going to change things up on this new incarnation. I have been doing shout outs for years now and I love remembering all the people who have visited the thread. It has grown quite large and many have never replied from the first post here.

So I am going to remember you all in this first post and from that time forward, SHOUT OUTS will go to posters who are currently posting, adding in new posters as they return.

I hope that made sense. And in no particular order:

SHOUT OUTS: Scribbles, vison, Vanadarlin', Calma, Imi Friend, Frelga Lady, portia, Fala, Iris, Tooks, DUBSIES, RUNZIES, Rosie lass, Morwenna, Tarina, Rowan, heliona, Drieske, Jae, Bardy, Windy, rosenchanted, notlistening, Cel, Lin, Silverberry, Sil, Luthy, P darlin' J, Sandra, Leoba, Renowen, Gollum Girl, Lwyze, Karlina, Telta, Lalaith, basilllly, CR, Parm, Guru, oldtoby, Lewie, hamlet, Hamfast, Bilbo25, frodolives, JonnySnitzel, Crucifer, Alasse, lenne and Gladhaniel.

I am not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, but this got crazy huge to do everyday. :D I hope that all the folks who have visited over the past few years will all come back eventually and post again.

:grouphug:

and my signature:

:hihi: <------- Hi

and

:hihi: <------- Bye

Love is as big or as little as a hug!!

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

I will always treasure and remember your appreciation. Thank you. -2007 WCA's
Overwhelmed by your support and appreciation. Thank you. - 2008 WCA's

The Expected Party!! is now on the road to Gondor to celebrate. Join us.

And getting into trouble with Rally The Eldar.

Time out of Mind, forever bound to my Knight Ayslhyn

Vanadarlin', my SSOTH - 143 forever :hug:
rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby Vanaladiel » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:59 am

Shotgun!!!

Hey I made it and got the second position too!!! :yippie:

Did you get much rest last night hon? :hug: 143
Image Spring come quickly!!
~*Sister of the Twilight*~
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Inyë melmëlyë my love, for you are the melody to which I now dance!!

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"
The Moon Ring of the Twilight Star

Bard of the land of Eryn Lasgalen

Mithril Knight of Lore
Mithril Knight of Eryn Lasgalen

Lifetime Award 2010

Always in our memories, vison :rose:, Alex :rose:, Rowanberry :rose: and Watcher :rose:! Our world is a little dimmer without your smiles!

A tribute to Cynthia 11/14/2005 :rose:

For my dad who now resides with the Lord! :rose: 05/11/16 I love you daddy and will see you again someday in Glory!

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby RoseMorninStar » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:10 am

Sorry to hear you din't get any sleep last night rwhennie. Maybe tonight.

Moving can be daunting, but it can be done.. just like rwhen said.. cut back to the essentials, get a transfer if possible and things can be made easier if one has friends/a connection in the new place. As for the big things, unless one has really good or antique furniture it usually isn't worth moving across the country, considering what one would spend on a U-haul and gas.. and possibly storage. Best to sell it and get something from Goodwill.

Speaking of smash-o-grams.. I have one scheduled today. :cry2: And SOMETHING needs to be done about our medical system. I don't blame doctors. I blame the system. There is so much red tape and procedures and law suits to protect themselves from.. When I was young our doctor would sometimes make house calls! And had one receptionist and one nurse in his office. Now, it takes about 20 staff per doctor to handle the insurance (which was SUPPOSED to help keep costs down, but has made them skyrocket.

Iris.. it sounds like you are going to be on overload for awhile. Try not to work too hard.

vison is seeing her oncologist this morning to get a prognosis. Keep her in good thoughts everyone.

I hope Dubs & clan are away from the fires too. Although I feel for anyone dealing with loss of home due to fire/flood. It seems like there is a lot of that recently.

Hello's to everyone else! :hihi:
RoseMorninStar
Ringbearer

Postby Tookish_Traveler » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:17 am

*wanders in*

Where's the pizza? Beer?

:D:D:D:D

And then there was the time contestants and sponsors ended up in the hot tub...

---------------------------------

Watch my (low budget) movie
here!!!

For more fun, watch this video! ->

Star Trek meets Monty Python!!
Tookish_Traveler
Party-monger

Postby RoseMorninStar » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:45 am

RoseMorninStar
Ringbearer

Postby heliona » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:02 pm

:hihi:

Sorry I've been AWOL for the past few days - I've had one of those posting funks. :roll: Also, my days have been a little busy.

On Monday afternoon (after I finished my extra night shift) I went to the doctor for my six monthly check-up. Once again, my blood pressure was high, as it always is when I see the doctor (it's fine when I see the nurse). Despite me telling him that I have white coat hypertension and that he would need to take it a few times, what he did was ask me about my work (I think that was meant to calm me, but since my work is rather stressful, not counting the fact that our agency is useless and is closing places that shouldn't be closed, didn't work) and instead of giving me time between readings, just took them right after another. :roll: The doctor always does this - and it's a different doctor each time I go. *sigh*

So now I'm scheduled for a 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring in the middle of next month. I hope that the results of that are fine and then I won't be bothered about it any more. (Although apparently the 24 hour monitoring means you've got to wear a cuff for those 24 hours and not have a shower. It squeezes your arm twice an hour when you're awake and once an hour when you're sleeping. Now, one bit about having my blood pressure being taken is the squeezing of the arm - I find it really uncomfortable, almost painful, so having it done all day isn't something I'm looking forward to. Not sure how well I'll sleep either! :roll:

Then yesterday I went for a follow-up appointment with my optometrist. This is because when I got my new glasses at the beginning of the year, he discovered a freckle at the back of my right eye. The follow-up was to have my eyes dilated again and for another photograph to be taken for comparison. Fortunately there's been no change at all, so that's nothing to worry about (although the optometrist wasn't worried anyway).

Tomorrow I'm at work - my first day shift. Then on Friday I was meant to be going to an event celebrating the 75th anniversary of the 999 service (I was to represent HM Coastguard) however Wilko's gran passed away last Friday and the funeral is this coming Friday, so I'll be going to that instead. Then I've got to bake muffins, cupcakes, and cookies for a garden party on Saturday for the charity that Wilko works for. Phew! I've got three night shifts to do, and then I'm free for 20 days! :yippie: (Although I've got to get my car serviced, my hair cut, and go to the beautician's, before doing lots of shopping and then driving up to Scotland to see Wee Nell (not so wee any more!) and my parents! Hurray! :D
Image<-- Sir Gwaine representing the letter "G" in the TVM!

Life is short; break the rules, forgive quickly; kiss slowly; love truly; laugh uncontrollably; and never regret anything that made you smile. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Grab a chance and you won't be sorry for the might-have-beens. - Arthur Ransome

Just because I have the vocabulary of a well-educated sailor doesn't mean I'm not a lady.

In Memoriam EDW - March 14th 2009
In Memoriam rowanberry - March 1st 2014 (~In Memoriam AHH - Alfred Lord Tennyson~)

Photos: My Flickr Photo Collections & Wee Nell - the furry ball of mischief!

(I occasionally post as White Shadow - you've been warned!)

New posters, there's a Welcome and Comprehensive Guide to the Messageboard to answer your questions.
heliona
The Sexy One ~ Hellaciously Huggable

Postby Dubatuluk » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:19 pm

Checking in. No we don't have fires out here at this point, but we do have the smoke from the Springs fire and the Little Bear fire in NM clouding our skies. Makes for incredible sunsets, and equally incredible allergy attacks. :roll: I hope that our area can remain fire free this year, but considering how dry it is, and the fact that all the snowpack has melted, I don't know if that will be the case. We have a bunch of land share ranches around that have strict rules governing the people who own the different properties that cause them to be unable to clear away brush (one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard of) and we had a huge fire a couple years or so ago due to one of those ranches catching fire in all that uncleared brush.

MMMMM Yummy looking pizza Rowan! :D *wants*

Rwhen, your new doctor said WHAT?? :Q She would have had a an earful from me and then some. Ease into old age my behind! Sheesh. What an irreverent...er...person. That makes me so mad! I can't call her half the names I want to because of TOS. (not that it makes calling someone a bad name okay, but seriously?) Okay...shutting up. :D :hug: Good luck with the new doctor search, may you find someone not only competent but compassionate as well.

I swear I read the whole last of the old thread but it all leaked out of my head. :roll: :P So :hihi: all! Baby's doing great, my dad is being evaluated, and, hopefully, moved out of critical care into another ward of the hospital. They had him sitting up in a chair yesterday and he's been moving quite a bit and trying to communicate, so things are looking up there. :)
Dubatuluk
Ranger of the North

Postby heliona » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Dubs! I forgot to say on the other thread: huge congratulations on your new addition! He looks gorgeous. :) I hope the fires get put out as quickly as possible, and don't affect you. Nice to hear good news about your dad too. :thumbsup:
Image<-- Sir Gwaine representing the letter "G" in the TVM!

Life is short; break the rules, forgive quickly; kiss slowly; love truly; laugh uncontrollably; and never regret anything that made you smile. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Grab a chance and you won't be sorry for the might-have-beens. - Arthur Ransome

Just because I have the vocabulary of a well-educated sailor doesn't mean I'm not a lady.

In Memoriam EDW - March 14th 2009
In Memoriam rowanberry - March 1st 2014 (~In Memoriam AHH - Alfred Lord Tennyson~)

Photos: My Flickr Photo Collections & Wee Nell - the furry ball of mischief!

(I occasionally post as White Shadow - you've been warned!)

New posters, there's a Welcome and Comprehensive Guide to the Messageboard to answer your questions.
heliona
The Sexy One ~ Hellaciously Huggable

Postby rwhen » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:25 pm

Today just completely blew up and got away from me. Now about an hour left to work and much to clean up before I leave. It sure made the day go by very fast!!!

Thanks for popping in everyone to the new thread. :D

Vanadarlin', you got shotgun!! And no, last night was a horrid night for sleeping. 2 hours was it!!! So I am also very sleepy now, but I am sure that tonight will be better. :hug: 143 Hope your work day goes by fast and enjoy your evening tonight.

Rosie lass, Ouch on the smash-o-gram, I am due for one my ownself. Thank you for the information on vison, I will leave her a note before I leave today. Hope your Drs visit wasn't too painful. Hate those things with a passion. :)

Tooks, I maxed out the credit card to decorate the place and make sure there would be plenty of fresh pizza and booze available. Have away.

heliona :hug: I too get really uncomfortable with the automatic cuffs. They do hurt and to me are too tight. When I had my surgery they used one and I had an IV in the same arm and my veins looked ready to pop. Sorry that you have to go through that. Also please pass on to Wilko our condolences on the passing of his gran. May she rest in peace. On the other side of that....TWENTY DAYS OFF??? You go!! Enjoy every day of it. :D You deserve it.

DUBSIES. Yeah, I hear you on the doctor. What an absolute idiot she was. There is so much that I wanted to say to her, but what I was already saying was going in one ear and out the other. *shakes head* Good news on the dad progress!!! And always appreciate an update on the wee one. :D Thank you for taking the time to post now. :hug:

*looks at the clock - runs*

See you all tomorrow!!!

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby IrisBrandybuck » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:07 pm

Just stopping by to look at the new digs. :D

"They ask me what I'd like written about me when I'm gone. I hope they write I made Penn State a better place, not just that I was a good football coach." -- Joe Paterno
IrisBrandybuck
I can't brain today. I have the dumb.

Postby Tookish_Traveler » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:37 pm

oooooOOo00.

There's the pizza and beer. Looks wunnerful. :D:D:D

Sleep tight tonight, rwhen. Don't worry about us. We won't trash the place or anything.

:whistle:

here!!!

Tookish_Traveler
Party-monger

Postby Cock-Robin » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:58 pm

Wow, that was quick!

I love french toast, too!

Meneldor, Warrior Bard, and Brondgast, Mithril Knights

Gwaeryn and Robin, The Expected Party

Meneldor, Alatar and Pallando, Darkness Reigns: The Resistance

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Frelga » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:53 pm

Already? Sheesh!

Mmm, pizza!

rwhen, hope you get a bit of rest tonight. :hug:

Dubs, yay on dad's progress. May it continue. :) Where are the baby pics? We wants more!

:hihi: everyone.
Frelga
GNU Terry Pratchett

Postby rwhen » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:36 am

HHEEELLLLOOOOOOOOOO the house!!

Well, Thursday is finally here!!! One day to the weekend and next week, we have a holiday on Wednesday. :roll: I know, I should be grateful for all holidays, but the middle of the week is just odd. And I will be kept up all night with the fireworksw going off. *sigh* :D

Had a bit better nights sleep. Got around 4 hours straight, then up and down. But I will take it.

How about everyone else?

Vanadarlin', I don't know if you are working or off today, but I hope you can pop on in and give us a shout!! Miss you. :hug: 143

Tooks, I see you didn't do too much damage to anything but the amount of pizza left!! :D

Iris, don't work too hard and remember to hydrate and check in. When is your next appointment to find out about the Lymes????

CR....what was quick? The last thread getting to length? The day going by so fast? :shock: :D

Frelga lady. Thank you. A bit better indeed. The weekend cometh!! Hang in there!!

vison (and this is for everyone) thank you for the reply. I hope it is okay to update folks here. vison went to a new oncologist yesterday and they got on very well. There is no worse news or no better news, which I find to be pretty good news. He has referred vison to a surgeon who might want to remove the tumors in the lungs. His name is JAMES BOND...go figure that. :D I love it. Further treatment was discussed and there is still more to go, but I think this is very good for this point from the original brain surgery. vison also had a grand time shopping and hanging with friends yesterday. Keep that great attitude up!! I do think it goes far.

Scribbles, I know that work is really pounding on you at the moment. Know you are thought of and tomorrow is your special Amy Day to make all things right with the world. ;)

Rosie lass, how did your smash-o-gram go yesterday? Are you adjusting to the new crown now? Hope rain comes your way soon.

heliona, you are at work today, but sending good vibes your way.

Rowan, one day to the weekend for you. Did you ever get the new washing machine??? :D

Calma, how goes it up North? We got pretty warm yesterday, but late today the rain moves back in again.

basillllllly, give misssy b a big ol' hug from "J" please. And riding the bike will give you a breeze!!! Maybe the temps will moderate at some point.

Silverberry, I really am a bit concerned that we haven't heard from you. I am hoping that your father is okay. Please post.

P darlin' J, you come, you go. On your next time off, you best be here again. :hug:

Sil, are you THAT busy sewing still?

Luthy, get yer buns back in here. I am going to see you in just a few weeks. :D Can't wait!!

Lin, you must really have needed a TON of rest!! :D ;) Still waiting to know about the trip.

DUBSIES, what Frelga lady said!! Photos are totally appreciated. Every day you will be much better. Did you drag your butt out to see BRAVE???

RUNZIES, please post more. I miss you.

Imi friend, I worry for you as well. It has been ages since you posted. :hug: :(

So this is the new SHOUT OUT list. I will add to it as old friends stop back in again or new friends join: (in no particular order)

Vanadarlin', Tooks, CR, Iris, Frelga lady, vison, Scribbles, heliona, Rosie lass, Rowan, Calma, basilllly, Silverberry, DUBSIES, RUNZIES, Lin, Sil, Luthy, P darlin' J, Imi Friend.

and

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby IrisBrandybuck » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:51 am

rwhen: I don't have Lyme. I think I posted about it, but it probably got lost in the shuffle. I took the antibiotic for a little while longer just to be safe. Of course, false positives/negatives are possible and I'll talk with the doctor Monday.

So, last night I sat on my glasses. Now I can't see right out of them. :roll: :rofl: Yeah, I'll be getting them fixed later today.

"They ask me what I'd like written about me when I'm gone. I hope they write I made Penn State a better place, not just that I was a good football coach." -- Joe Paterno
IrisBrandybuck

Postby Tookish_Traveler » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:05 am

This thread made me hungry for pizza, so I had to go get a slice for lunch.

:D

yum.

It is gone now.

<sad>

here!!!

Tookish_Traveler
Party-monger

Postby rowanberry » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:42 am

heliona wrote:So now I'm scheduled for a 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring in the middle of next month. I hope that the results of that are fine and then I won't be bothered about it any more. (Although apparently the 24 hour monitoring means you've got to wear a cuff for those 24 hours and not have a shower. It squeezes your arm twice an hour when you're awake and once an hour when you're sleeping. Now, one bit about having my blood pressure being taken is the squeezing of the arm - I find it really uncomfortable, almost painful, so having it done all day isn't something I'm looking forward to. Not sure how well I'll sleep either! :roll:

I've been through it a few years ago. I didn't sleep well on the night the monitor was on! One day without a shower wasn't a problem because I could still wash all the essential body parts. Give my condolences and a big :hug: to Wilko!

Rwhen, yes, I got a new washing machine. They'll bring it here next Tuesday when I'm at home - I'll be on vacation for the next two weeks. 8)
rowanberry
+++Out Of Cheese Error+++

Postby Frelga » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:47 am

Oh, right, breakfast. I should have it. Forgot this morning in my rush to get to an early meeting. Which got canceled. :roll:

It's not pizza, but Greek yogurt is nice, too.
Frelga
GNU Terry Pratchett

Postby rwhen » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:42 pm

Yikes, already 12:30!!! Three hours left, where has the day gone. It is almost a repeat of yesterday!! Pffffffft.

Iris, :hug: SO good to read that you don't have any Lymes. I am sorry that I missed that when you posted it. I have kept you in my thoughts since you went to the doctor. I can most certainly guarantee you that your arse doesn't use corrective lenses, it can see 20/20 all the time. ;) At least mine does. Hope you get those fixed up soon, do you have another pair???

Tooks, are you off? I know that many people are using the 4th as a chance to use up some vakay days before or after. I will be working next week with the exception to Wednesday!!

Rowan, SCORE. :D YAY on the new washing machine. And you get two weeks off after tomorrow???? Good for you. Geesh I need to live in Finland or the UK or Canada!!! You guys get good vacation times. :D Hope to see you tomorrow.

Frelga, I :heart: Greek yogurt!!!! And don't ya hate it when that happens? Meaning when you go in early for a meeting that is cancelled. You would think that people know "text" messaging these days. *sigh* Do you at least get to go home early???

*scoots out*

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby Frelga » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:46 pm

Well, to be fair, my meeting was early relative to the time I dropped Lufu off for a camp, not so much my normal starting time. But still. :D

Iris, no Lyme is major good news! Yay!

Heliona, the blood pressure study doesn't sound like much fun. Still, it's just one day.

Rowan, two weeks vacation? Sounds great. Been aged since I had one. How much vacation do you get a year, if you don't mind me asking?

Everyone, :hihi:
Frelga
GNU Terry Pratchett

Postby basil » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:39 pm

Nice place! :wink:

Is the AC working?

b
basil
Mariner

Postby rwhen » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:02 pm

basillllly, always. Virtual A/C (or heat for that matter) never fails ya!! Howzit going?

Frelga lady. It has been ages since I had a proper vacation my ownself. But I am taking a TINY one in October. One day actually. And I will probably have to have the phones forwarded. Never mind. ;)

1/2 hour left and then FRIDAY dancing tomorrow.

Have a grand evening everyone.

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby basil » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:53 pm

wrennie wrote:Howzit going?

Howzit?

Hotzit!!!

104 right now at 550PM CDT and same through next week.

I hope to God this summer doesn't play out like the last.

On brighter notes, our community health here seems to be improving.

Progress, yes?

b
basil
Mariner

Postby Tookish_Traveler » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:59 pm

Tooks, are you off? I know that many people are using the 4th as a chance to use up some vakay days before or after. I will be working next week with the exception to Wednesday!!

I am off Wedn but working the rest of the week. The beginning of the month is busy for me, especially with the end of the fiscal year and all that bull....stuff. :P

:D:D:D:D

here!!!

Tookish_Traveler
Party-monger

Postby Vanaladiel » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:21 pm

rwhen darlin I was working today and again tomorrow. I get off tomorrow about the time you are scooting out for the weekend. So I will miss posting with you but send you lots of loving and restful :hug: s!!

I got a call from PARM yesterday!! So much has been happening for them. They got Mrs. PARM's paperwork off for her permanent residence application. *fingers crossed* Hoping that it goes through now. Firefly is legal now and so she is testing her new found independence. I reminded PARM that with my own daughter she got to a point where the brain disconnected and the mouth kicked in and I would pray daily for God to keep me from killing her. :D :angel: It apparently helped cause she made it and has her own family now. He just laughed and said that I worded it perfectly! ;) :hug: Love you my brother of the boards and heart!!! Oh and he got a job that starts the beginning of July for a few months teaching!!! :yippie: He was very excited!!!

He said to say "HI" to everyone and he was sorry that he has been able to be online with us much as he would like to.

Ryan had to go to work yesterday for a while so I went with him and then we hit several thrift stores on the way home looking for books and great stuff. I found a Tic Tac Toe board that is a mirror with moons and suns as the game pieces. Very cool!!!! I also found a book by my favorite local Author Terry Brooks, another book in the series I love to read. A new one that I did not know of. It is book two of two so now I need to find the first one. :D

Dubs so glad you are no where near the fires!! Keep yourself and your family safe sweetie!!

basil here have a tall glass of cold water along with that AC so that you don't over heat love!!! Then can you send some to me, the heat that is!!! It is gloomy and threatening to rain again. We need summer still!! :hug:

vison I am praying for you always my sweet sister of the heart!! :hug: OOoo James Bond huh?? LOL I love it!! Just for that I am changing my sig pic just for you!! I hope it makes you smile sweetie!!
Image Spring come quickly!!
~*Sister of the Twilight*~
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Inyë melmëlyë my love, for you are the melody to which I now dance!!

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"
The Moon Ring of the Twilight Star

Bard of the land of Eryn Lasgalen

Mithril Knight of Lore
Mithril Knight of Eryn Lasgalen

Lifetime Award 2010

Always in our memories, vison :rose:, Alex :rose:, Rowanberry :rose: and Watcher :rose:! Our world is a little dimmer without your smiles!

A tribute to Cynthia 11/14/2005 :rose:

For my dad who now resides with the Lord! :rose: 05/11/16 I love you daddy and will see you again someday in Glory!

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Cock-Robin » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:59 pm

The last thread went quicker than I thought.

I love french toast, too!

Meneldor, Warrior Bard, and Brondgast, Mithril Knights

Gwaeryn and Robin, The Expected Party

Meneldor, Alatar and Pallando, Darkness Reigns: The Resistance

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby rwhen » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:05 am

HHHEEELLLLOOOOOOOOOO the house!!

*Happy Friday Jigs* :D

SO glad that it finally come to the end of the week. How is this? I work for a phone company and our main line is dead!! :D I have the phones forwarded to my cell now since 3pm yesterday. Shizzle phone companies and the high horses they ride!! Very muggy out there and warm already, though we will only get to the low 70's today.

Sending very best weekend wishes to everyone, regardless of what you have going on. :D

basilllllly, indeed. I was totally pleased to see that the SC upheld the healthcare laws. Many changes won't go into place until two years from now for most of us, but if President Obama gets re-elected, at least they will go. Try to stay cool!! Sit on some ice cubes. :D

Tooks, same here. It is quarter end and that means triple work of month end. But I am about caught up getting much done yesterday and Wednesday. I wanted Friday to be a bit lighter. I love that we get Wednesday off, but it is rough mid week. AND I don't know about where you live, but I will be awake most of the night with fireworks going off. *sigh* I will survive!!

Vanadarlin', ah. These early shifts are good I suppose. They also allow you to be home earlier to get other things done before Guru gets there. But I do miss you. 143 :hug: I love your new siggie again. :D and SCORE on the Terry Brooks book along with the new moon bedazzled game board. It is lovely that you got the chance to talk to Parm. I think Scribbles also talked with him. Have a great weekend my friend.

CR. Ah. How are you? Do you work today? If yes, I hope it slides right on by easily enough. :D

Scribbles, about now you are slurping back a jug o' great brew and have enjoyed a tasty breakfast sandwich. Happiest day of the week and top o' de mornin' to you!!

SHOUT OUTS: Iris, Frelga lady, vison, heliona, Rosie lass, Rowan, Calma, Silverberry, DUBSIES, RUNZIES, Lin, Sil, Luthy, P darlin' J, Imi friend, Parm and Guru.

and

Have a grand one to all!!

*throws phone in the circular file cabinet*

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby SilverScribe » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:09 am

:shock: geezum, I finally get a chance to post in the Heeelloooooo thread and I find the doors locked!! Finally wore out my welcome, did I? :P:D

Hehehe . . . and a very happy Friday HAAALLOOOOO da thread!! Hope everyone is well . . .

Thanks mom, and yes I am just slurping back the last drops of a second cup of Amy's most excellent brew. The Egg Thing was perfect, but my regular table was taken by a hulking Southron (man in a red shirt, too rugged to be a Trek Sacrifice). Curses!! LOL. Still, breakfast was wonderful and relaxing and now, it's just over 7 hours and I can kiss work bye-bye for three days. *heaven*

And you're actually getting A DAY OFF in October? Though it hardly sounds like one . . . but something is better than nothing and I shall pray that your phone stays mercifully silent that day. :D

Work definitely has pretty much swallowed me whole, and now that the "summer vacation" season looms, it doesn't look to be getting any better too soon. But as ever I'm grateful for a good job, so I'll try to keep the whinging to a whisper, LOL.

I'm sorry I've lost track of what everyone has going on . . . :blush: And about all I can do today is wave :hihi: hello, then :hihi: goodbye, and wish you all well whilst I get my hiney back to work . . .

. . . leaves a big tray of home made scones on the table and then rushes out . . .

:D:D:D
SilverScribe
Scribe, Wanderer, Warrior . . . Bard of Rhudaur and Herald of Manwe

Postby IrisBrandybuck » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:54 am

rwhen, if you have to forward the phones, it's not a vacation. ;)
:hug:

Tooks: I'm looking at your sig pic and I'm thinking, "Is that a fat joke?" ;)

IrisBrandybuck

Postby Calma » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:56 am

*dives for the scones...*

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to all.
And a happy Friday/Saturday to ya!

Just hangin' and waiting for my bff to show.
Her washer went down in a heap so she's bringing her laundry over.
Plus doing our normal stuff. (well, normal for us anyway.)

Later...
Image Eomer Won MoME

TVM Remembers Past Adventures Of MoME!! :D

Join the funWith The TVM

ImageCAT LOVERS GUILD :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:yippie: MARINERS!!!!!

WINS: 51 :D
LOSSES: 52 :P

SOUNDERS!!!

Toni...Dannie…Ray-Ray…William...Waneta...Damon...David...Guy… rowan

Always looking for new posters for the TORC 365 PROJECT

Image Rock On!