HHEEELLLLOOOOOO - The Home Alone Thread Again

Find within old venerable threads locked for size reasons. Threads within may be from any category or forum outside of Adoptions and Fandom. This forum is Read-Only.

Re: HHEEELLLLOOOOOO - The Home Alone Thread Again

Postby IrisBrandybuck » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:24 pm

Praying. And Crying.

Some days are grumpier than others...

For Calma :rose:
For Cock-Robin :rose:
For Toby :rose:

May we never forget them. :rose:

Cats were once worshiped in Egypt. They have never forgotten this.

"They ask me what I'd like written about me when I'm gone. I hope they write I made Penn State a better place, not just that I was a good football coach." -- Joe Paterno
IrisBrandybuck
I can't brain today. I have the dumb.

Postby Calma » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:30 pm

Sick...

Just sick.
The RealMcCoy!!!

Join the fun InThe TVM

ImageCAT LOVERS GUILD :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:yippie: MARINERS!!!!!
:D Wins: 2
:x Losses:

Fair winds and following seas.....Toby.

:rose: Toni...Dannie…Ray-Ray…William...Waneta...Damon...David...Guy… rowan... toby ... Cock Robin

Always looking for new posters for the TORC 365 PROJECT

Image Rock On!
Calma
Crazy Cat Lady

Location: Up the road, across the street, down the lane, and around the bend

Postby rowanberry » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:35 pm

Just a flyby post today to say hello, I'm off to bed in a minute...

My heart goes out for the victims of the shooting and their families. :cry2:
Image I'm judging MoST again this year! Ready for the opening banquet...

MoME 2013 results are in!

The Sons of Fëanor re-embodied in the beginning of the Fourth Age? Yes, for The Maedhros and Tygarya Saga – and, as fire-hearted as ever!

On my way to Morannon on the Walk to Rivendell and Beyond!

Shire and Shutter - the TORC photoblog

Thoughts about dance, life, and everything
rowanberry
+++Out Of Cheese Error+++

Postby Cock-Robin » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:26 pm

I'm praying. And crying too.

Happy New Year!

Meneldor, Warrior Bard, and Brondgast, Mithril Knights

Gwaeryn and Robin, The Expected Party

Meneldor, Alatar and Pallando, Darkness Reigns: The Resistance

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Ladykat » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:24 pm

I was in a store this afternoon, and heard people talking about this tragedy. A couple of people said that as soon as they heard about it, they went and pulled their kids out of school. We're not in the state where it happened but that doens't mean it can't happen here. I don't blame them.

LK
Ladykat
Between the Worlds of Men and Make Believe I Can be Found

Postby Vanaladiel » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:04 am

I heard this news on my way to work this morning and actually had to stop the car and cry for a while. I can not believe that so many can be so selfish as to hurt the innocent just because they are in pain and want to die. Go off yourself but leave everyone else alone. It is a senseless and horrid thing when someone hurts innocent children like this. I am glad the man is dead because I would want to hurt him. God in his mercy will deal with him and the children will be with God in heaven. My heart breaks for those who lost loved ones in this terrible terrible tragedy.
~*Sister of the Twilight*~
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Inyë melmëlyë my love, for you are the melody to which I now dance!!

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"
The Moon Ring of the Twilight Star

Bard of the land of Eryn Lasgalen

Mithril Knight of Lore
Mithril Knight of Eryn Lasgalen

Lifetime Award 2010

We mourn the loss of Calma she passed away on 07/05/19 ! RIP dear lady! :rose:
Primula Baggins passed away on 02/27/19
Cockrobin has passed away on 02/18/2019 Rest in the arms of Jesus my friend!
oldtoby we will always remember you and your wit and smile! Love you my friend! RIP 1/20/18

Always in our memories, vison :rose:, Alex :rose:, Rowanberry :rose: and Watcher :rose:! Our world is a little dimmer without your smiles!

A tribute to Cynthia 11/14/2005 :rose:

For my dad who now resides with the Lord! :rose: 05/11/16 I love you daddy and will see you again someday in Glory!

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Linteannaiel » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:42 am

I just heard the news this evening. What an unthinkable tragedy. My heart goes out to the families who lost their loved ones, and they are in my prayers. :cry2:
Linteannaiel
Ringbearer

Postby Cock-Robin » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:14 am

Vana, you said it all. Why take it out on innocent children? They weren't the reason for this guy's parents divorcing. It is such a tragedy that happened.

Happy New Year!

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby IrisBrandybuck » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:02 pm

We will never have all the answers. Additionally, there was the guy in China who attacked school children with a KNIFE! I remember hearing that early in the morning yesterday and thinking, "Why the h*** school children?" And then this...

:grouphug: I didn't have kids to hug yesterday, but I hugged my husband and my mom and my cats. And extra prayers are being said. My friend Audrey, who lost several babies, said she knew how close she came to losing her mind then, with infants. She said she can't imagine losing a child in any way when they're older, much less in this manner. :(

Okay, I'm going to think on something cheerful...

Some days are grumpier than others...

For Calma :rose:
For Cock-Robin :rose:
For Toby :rose:

May we never forget them. :rose:

Cats were once worshiped in Egypt. They have never forgotten this.

"They ask me what I'd like written about me when I'm gone. I hope they write I made Penn State a better place, not just that I was a good football coach." -- Joe Paterno
IrisBrandybuck
I can't brain today. I have the dumb.

Postby RobertEvert » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:03 am

Hello everybody. Just sitting her grading final exams. Somebody actually got a 5%. I'm so proud.

The tests are online and I'm guessing the student didn't realize that computer randomly shuffles the questions and the answers. So either she is really stupid or she was using somebody else's answers.

The third option is that I'm a horrible teacher. But I'm not going to entertain that right now.

How is everybody?
RobertEvert
Shield Bearer

Postby Swordsman_Of_The_Tower » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:23 am

RobertEvert wrote:Hello everybody. Just sitting her grading final exams. Somebody actually got a 5%. I'm so proud.

The tests are online and I'm guessing the student didn't realize that computer randomly shuffles the questions and the answers. So either she is really stupid or she was using somebody else's answers.

The third option is that I'm a horrible teacher. But I'm not going to entertain that right now.

How is everybody?

LOL. Well I did get a flat out 0% on a math test in high school once. And there goes the idea of majoring in science in college :roll: :D

I'm alright, it's raining and I'm in the library about to start my last thing I have to do for the semester.

I love our "Grad student only" area of the library. It's actually quiet!
Swordsman_Of_The_Tower
Ranger of the North

Postby Ashke Verasca » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:35 am

Haha, it's very possible that she used online test, the students on my uni sometimes were doing it too but only once :twisted:
Ashke Verasca
Shield Bearer

Postby Vanaladiel » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:47 am

I am resting today. Not doing much. I have been working 12 hour days the last three days and tomorrow it is almost as long. Then I am through with the double shifts. :yippie: I will get to sleep in most morning from now to Christmas!! I wont have any days off between now and Christmas but at least most of them are evening shifts.

So what has been going on around here lately? I feel so out of touch with having been working so much and not being able to stop in much!!
~*Sister of the Twilight*~
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Inyë melmëlyë my love, for you are the melody to which I now dance!!

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"
The Moon Ring of the Twilight Star

Bard of the land of Eryn Lasgalen

Mithril Knight of Lore
Mithril Knight of Eryn Lasgalen

Lifetime Award 2010

We mourn the loss of Calma she passed away on 07/05/19 ! RIP dear lady! :rose:
Primula Baggins passed away on 02/27/19
Cockrobin has passed away on 02/18/2019 Rest in the arms of Jesus my friend!
oldtoby we will always remember you and your wit and smile! Love you my friend! RIP 1/20/18

Always in our memories, vison :rose:, Alex :rose:, Rowanberry :rose: and Watcher :rose:! Our world is a little dimmer without your smiles!

A tribute to Cynthia 11/14/2005 :rose:

For my dad who now resides with the Lord! :rose: 05/11/16 I love you daddy and will see you again someday in Glory!

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby GwenElf » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:25 pm

RobertEvert wrote:The third option is that I'm a horrible teacher. But I'm not going to entertain that right now.

That's the option I always went to last year when I was teaching. Everyone told me not to, but it was hard to feel good about my teaching skills after seeing some of those low scores...

I've been singing lately; some of the grad students in my department caroled at our professors' houses -- all of them let us in and gave us drinks and food, so I'd call that a success! :D And today I had a choir concert -- we did not mess up or sound horrible; yay! :clap:

Three more days here and I can finally go home for break!
GwenElf
Ringbearer

Postby heliona » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Vana, I'm like you. This past week and weekend have been extremely busy for me, so I haven't been online at all, really. So :hihi: everyone!

I've just discovered that I'm the oldest active poster here on TORC (the only posters older than me that still post occasionally are Jonathan, Ted, Mablung, Luthien, MithLuin, Hero's Song and Shadowfax). :shock: Wow! Now I feel really old! :D
Image<-- Celebrating Science in the TVM!

Life is short; break the rules, forgive quickly; kiss slowly; love truly; laugh uncontrollably; and never regret anything that made you smile. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Grab a chance and you won't be sorry for the might-have-beens. - Arthur Ransome

Just because I have the vocabulary of a well-educated sailor doesn't mean I'm not a lady.

In Memoriam EDW - March 14th 2009
In Memoriam rowanberry - March 1st 2014 (~In Memoriam AHH - Alfred Lord Tennyson~)

Photos: My Flickr Photo Collections & Wee Nell - the furry ball of mischief! & My Instagram account

(I occasionally post as White Shadow - you've been warned!)

New posters, there's a Welcome and Comprehensive Guide to the Messageboard to answer your questions.
heliona
The Sexy One ~ Hellaciously Huggable

Postby Ladykat » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:44 pm

HEELLLLOOOOOO EVERYONE!

I spent today helping my sister clean her house. My nephew is coming home for Christmas----the first time he's made it home at Chirstmas since he's been in the military----and she's been going nuts trying to get everything ready. We spent the day cleaning, wrapping gifts, baking cookies. Her house looks pretty good....my place looks like a bomb site after a direct hit. But that's OK. No one is coming to my little apartment for Christmas. We all go to my sister's big house. :D :D

LK
Ladykat
Between the Worlds of Men and Make Believe I Can be Found

Postby Cock-Robin » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:23 pm

Well, my Sunday is over. Now it's six long days before I get another day off. But at least I get overtime. That is, if I live through the holiday insanity.

Happy New Year!

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Linteannaiel » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:06 pm

We had Nicole's Birthday party on Friday night, and last night, on her actual birthday, we had a girl's night out to see The Nutcracker ballet. It was wonderful, the performances were great, and the costumes and sets were lovely. We had a great time. :D

I slept in late today, then spent most of the day cleaning and doing laundry, and watching a bit of tv. I am still feeling really tired, so I'll probably go to bed soon, and get some extra sleep, since tomorrow is Monday and it's back to work. ;) :P
Linteannaiel
Ringbearer

Postby rwhen » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:22 am

HHHEEELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the house!!!

Monday has rolled around again, fierce storm hit our area through the night crashing down trees and snows just up to the valley levels. But none down in the basin floor. Weekend was pretty good. I finally finished the bedroom out with all books now in bookshelves and pictures on the walls and TV up and working. Looks great really. Sunday I went to The Hobbit and was thrilled with it. Loved every moment of it. I will take other thoughts to the proper forum. Work is going to start to get more slow for us, so that hurts. But we will make it through as we do every year. I hope that everyone is well, as can be.

Sil, singing is always a fun thing and three days will pass fast enough I should think. :D I have to agree that there was something very odd about going to the theater a mere two days after the opening and at the matinee the theater wasn't even half full. :( We got the exact perfect center seats....I did love the 3D of it all though. Beautiful cinematography ... sweeping vistas. Lovely birds and butterflies flying right at your face...too bad you didn't get to view it in 3D...maybe at some point you will. It is hard on those with glasses and really bad eyes like me, but I got through it, though my backside was a bit distresses. ;)

EDMOND!!!! :D Have you been blogging more? Gotta keep that up to day man. Keep it fresh...or not as a BLOG can be, to keep interest going. I doubt seriously that you are a horrid teacher. There are just days that you doubt yourself and the reactions of your class. Remember as the holidays approach, people are distracted ten ways to Sunday. Hope your weekend other than that was excellent. Did you get any leads on the vandals?????

kaya..:D Very happy you are back home all snug in a rug now until after the holidays. Please DO write. It is getting the creativity that is in all of us out and on the paper that is soul satisfying. I just dusted off all my HoME books this weekend. Looked at them longingly....I will get to them again some day. I hope your weekend was lovely. Are you at home/parents? :D

Calma. Thank you for dropping by the thread. I saw the President speak at the memorial this weekend. Very moving and indeed, "this has to stop".

rowan...you were very busy last week. But for you another Monday is "in the can" as they say. Are there any dance shows coming up before the New Year that you will be performing in? Will you gals be home for the holidays? Nosy am I. :D

CR. You will live and you will love and need the overtime with the holidays coming. 6 days, and we will count them down for you and with you. Are you enjoying all your decorations and movies and songs? I know you are a person that really dives into all that the holidays have to offer. :D

Ladykat, hello and I hope that you had a good weekend? Did you make it to see The Hobbit yet? Come on back and catch us up on the weekends doings. Your nephew is in the military? How cool that he will be home for Christmas to a lovely clean home, prezzies, great food and that you will have your Christmas there at your sisters. (Psssst, I just cleaned the wreck of an apartment that I had over the last two weekends...I love the outcome, but the work was hard)

Vanadarlin', very happy that you had a day off yesterday. You have been working so hard. How are you holding up? Are you sleeping? Eating right? LOL I sound like your mother!!!! Yes, those in CT - those left behind are the ones that suffer the most. The children are on to a different light now, but the living will have to clean this up and deal with it forever. I hate it. Prayers are with them. And...for you. Today is a HUGE long day, but then it is all over. :D Is your house all set and ready for Santa? ;) Go see the movie as soon as you can!! Trust me. 143 :hug: my SSOTH.

Lin. :hug: Very glad that The Nutcracker was great!!! And "girl's night out" Ooooh la la. Always a fund thing to do. Sounds like you did a great amount of chores yesterday and deserve a grand nights sleep. :D I hope you got it. Now you just have the movie to check off your list before Christmas. ;)

Iris, it is time to send those little children and the teachers who protected them light and love and let them move on. We can start to learn that this sort of senseless violence has to stop in our Country. Canada has more guns than the US per capita and yet it has the lowest crime/death rate....how is that??? So something can be done. I hope you were able to get a good weekend under your belt and you can find your happy today. :hug:

Lewie!! :D Good luck with the "last thing" to start before the semester ends...when is that? I should think before the end of the year or the start of the actual holidays....around here that is Dec. 23rd. tick tick tick. Did you love the movie? I know that you saw it.

Ashke Verasca. Again hello. I keep asking about you. Where are you from? Are you a student? Did you get to see The Hobbit yet? Are you Doing anything for the holidays???

heliona, HELLO. I have missed you. And you are on old gray haired TORCer. :D I am envious of your JD. All those 0's. How was the weekend? Do you get off from studies from Christmas on? And then up to the parents? Or them down to see you? It all comes so fast. Phewwww. :D

SCRIBBLESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

basillllllly what did you think of the movie???????

Rosie lass!!

SHOUT OUT: Luthy :hug:, Tooks, Frelga Lady, DUBSIES, RUNZIES, TYGGIES, P darlin' J, Jae, Erinhue, Efff Teee, oldtoby, Alex, Bilbo25, sabbwong, SHIMMER, Tarina, eliana, portia, Lanastus, Silverberry, Guru and Parm.

:hihi:

and

:hihi:
Love is as big or as little as a hug!!

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!oldtoby!Cock Robin(CR)!Prim!Calma! I will never ever forget you.

I will always treasure and remember your appreciation. Thank you. -2007 WCA's
Overwhelmed by your support and appreciation. Thank you. - 2008 WCA's

The Expected Party!! is now on the road to Gondor to celebrate. Join us.

And getting into trouble with Rally The Eldar.

Yes Ayslhyn, I do still remember.

Vanadarlin', my SSOTH - 143 forever
rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby Swordsman_Of_The_Tower » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:25 am

I loved the movie :D It's nice to have something new out to talk about with other fans :)

Sounds like you had an................interesting weekend. :P

(and you can see my thoughts on guns and all the attached miscellany on my FB page Rwhen, I'm not taking it up in Manwe)
Swordsman_Of_The_Tower
Ranger of the North

Postby RobertEvert » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:42 am

Hellooooo!
RobertEvert
Shield Bearer

Postby Dubatuluk » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:22 am

HelloOOOOooOOoooOOOOOOOOOO!

:D

Took the Princess to see The Hobbit last night, and I must say, I loved it. I, and the whole theater to be honest, were rather disappointed when it ended. In fact I believe that none of us realized we'd been there for three hours already. I have a few criticisms, a couple of which seem to echo those already stated in THE THREAD, but on the whole I loved it and I am very willing to see it again (the Rohan Man didn't get to go so I'm going to take him on another night.) That's the end of my gushing here. lol. And the Princess did as well. She actually held her bladder the whole time so she wouldn't miss any of it.

The only thing I will say on the school shootings/stabbings (since we can all agree it's a horrid business) is that I wish people would stop blaming guns, Goths and video games for something that has no basis in any of them. That and I do wish the news media would stop sending the shooter's/stabber's names to infamy when these things do happen.
Dubatuluk
Ranger of the North

Postby GwenElf » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:54 am

rwhen, I've heard stories about people 'curing' themselves of strabismus (the eye condition I have which prevents me from seeing in 3D) but I've never tried nor really felt the need. If cinema starts all going to 3D, though, I might have to so I can continue watching movies! :P

Speaking of, I'm ready to go see the Hobbit again! :D In lieu of that, I've started a far-overdue rereading of LOTR. I've forgotten so much since my last reading that it feels new all over again. :)

There is a new Josh Groban album coming out in February and they just released the first song -- it's beauuuuuutiful! I can't wait for February!

Totally agree, Dubs, on both the blame-placing and the hyped-up media-izing of this and other shootings.

Lin, I fear I am going to go another year without seeing a performance of the Nutcracker. I was going to go with a friend and that fell through; my sisters and I talked about it, so perhaps we'll still get to go? Anyhow, glad you enjoyed it!

And I have yet again drunk caffeinated coffee without enough food in my stomach. You'd think I'd learn, but I never do... :P Gonna go have some leftover lembas.
GwenElf
Ringbearer

Postby rowanberry » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:58 am

Helllllloooooo!!!!!!

OK, I've survived a busy weekend and another Monday. :P

Both of the dance schools where I take classes had their Christmas shows yesterday, one in the afternoon, the other in the evening. And on Saturday, there were dress rehearsals for the latter, plus lots of running errands. Most of today went in two different meetings. So, I feel a bit knackered. But now, it's time to relax a bit (at least on my time off, this week will be hectic at work).

And again, I must be off to bed soon - not sure when I've got time to drop by again, but I will. :)
Image I'm judging MoST again this year! Ready for the opening banquet...

MoME 2013 results are in!

The Sons of Fëanor re-embodied in the beginning of the Fourth Age? Yes, for The Maedhros and Tygarya Saga – and, as fire-hearted as ever!

On my way to Morannon on the Walk to Rivendell and Beyond!

Shire and Shutter - the TORC photoblog

Thoughts about dance, life, and everything
rowanberry
+++Out Of Cheese Error+++

Postby heliona » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:02 pm

rwhen, I'm studying hard all this week and then I'll have a week off as we're heading north of the border to visit my parents for Christmas and Hogmanay (New Year). I don't think Nell would appreciate staying here again (no garden means having to go out for a walk in the woods, which is great, but she keeps meeting dogs, some of whom aren't too friendly and she's not the most confident puppy just yet). I'm going to take work with me, obviously. Then it's back here for more studying until my exams on the 7th January.

Yes, I'm the grey-haired TORCer. :D I miss my Evenstar. *pout*
Image<-- Celebrating Science in the TVM!

Life is short; break the rules, forgive quickly; kiss slowly; love truly; laugh uncontrollably; and never regret anything that made you smile. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Grab a chance and you won't be sorry for the might-have-beens. - Arthur Ransome

Just because I have the vocabulary of a well-educated sailor doesn't mean I'm not a lady.

In Memoriam EDW - March 14th 2009
In Memoriam rowanberry - March 1st 2014 (~In Memoriam AHH - Alfred Lord Tennyson~)

Photos: My Flickr Photo Collections & Wee Nell - the furry ball of mischief! & My Instagram account

(I occasionally post as White Shadow - you've been warned!)

New posters, there's a Welcome and Comprehensive Guide to the Messageboard to answer your questions.
heliona
The Sexy One ~ Hellaciously Huggable

Postby GwenElf » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:32 pm

Oh, that reminds me! Rose, I got your card! Polar bears! :heart:

Off to Target to buy a Christmas gift; poor life choices, go!
GwenElf
Ringbearer

Postby oldtoby » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:00 pm

So i just wanted to know, did everyone like my scene in "The Hobbit"?
oldtoby
Ringbearer

Postby Swordsman_Of_The_Tower » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:44 pm

oldtoby wrote:So i just wanted to know, did everyone like my scene in "The Hobbit"?

Que?

:? :shock: :Q

Are you serious?
Swordsman_Of_The_Tower
Ranger of the North

Postby Calma » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Yeah, Toby, it looked like Radagast took a bigger toke than Gandalf expected.
But your part was marvelously staged and expertly played. :D :wink:
The RealMcCoy!!!

Join the fun InThe TVM

ImageCAT LOVERS GUILD :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:yippie: MARINERS!!!!!
:D Wins: 2
:x Losses:

Fair winds and following seas.....Toby.

:rose: Toni...Dannie…Ray-Ray…William...Waneta...Damon...David...Guy… rowan... toby ... Cock Robin

Always looking for new posters for the TORC 365 PROJECT

Image Rock On!
Calma
Crazy Cat Lady

Location: Up the road, across the street, down the lane, and around the bend

Postby Linteannaiel » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:04 am

Hellooooo again, everyone! :hihi:

Rwhen, thanks! :hug: The Nutcracker was great, and it was fun to have a girls' night out. :D I did get a good night's sleep, though I don't think it was quite grand, LOL. The Hobbit may not happen until Christmas day, though we're going to try for tomorrow afternoon, since everyone would be able to go. James and I will have to get off work early if we do see it tomorrow, since we want to make the last matinee. We'll see whether that happens or not! ;)

Sil, I hope you do get to see The Nutcracker with your sisters, it would be a shame to go another year without seeing it. This was actually the first year I've seen a performance of it since I was a little girl. I was three or four years old, and I saw it in San Francisco with my mom and grama. This time it was a local performance, but it was very well done, and I loved it. I would love to see it in San Francisco again someday, though. :D

Ooer, I'm super excited about a new Josh Groban album coming out! I just heard the new song, and it's absolutely gorgeous! I wanted to hear it last night, and I tried looking it up and couldn't find it. It was on his website the whole time, so I must have been completely blind, and I missed it. I'm glad I found it tonight ;) :P

Toby, I'm afraid I can't comment on your scene as I have not seen the film yet. I will let you know, though. ;) :D

Alrighty, time for me to go to bed. G'night all! :zzz:
Linteannaiel
Ringbearer

PreviousNext

Return to The Library - General Archive