HHEEELLLLOOOOOO - The Home Alone Thread Again

Find within old venerable threads locked for size reasons. Threads within may be from any category or forum outside of Adoptions and Fandom. This forum is Read-Only.

Postby Tookish_Traveler » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:09 am

Every thread needs a toga.

8)

Autumn!!!!

--------------------------------------
(for Calma)
---------------------------------
Tookish_Traveler
Herald of Manwe

Postby GwenElf » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:14 am

Every forum definitely needs a toga. [/ancient Roman history joke]

*Rushes out, trailing Chex Mix ingredients, sunscreen, beach towels, and a "Gone fishin'" sign*
GwenElf
Ringbearer

Postby Frelga » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:52 am

basil and everyone in the hot zone, stay cool. I will never complain about out 60F summers, ever again. I can always put on a sweater or drive an hour inland. 

Vana, I'd like to see the photo of that board. Sounds like just the thing to put a smile on your face. :)

Rwhen, I do hate it when Independence Day is midweek. It's such a noisy holiday. :D

Scribbles, hang in there. You didn't smite the invading Southron? :P

CR, Iris, Calma, Tooks, Rowan, Sil :hihi:

I did a work-sponsored health check. Handy. I am not quite falling apart yet, apparently, but much remains to be done. It included a fasting blood test, so I was a hungry Frelga and breakfasted at my desk. Greek yogurt (in honor of TVM ;) ) and a fiber muffin, and a little piece of chocolate. :D
Frelga
GNU Terry Pratchett

Postby basil » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:05 am

Frelga wrote:basil and everyone in the hot zone

ooo, I like the way you say that! :lol:

But seriously, the long-range forecast is more of the same.

So, just sitting here trying to stay out of the heat and solving the world's problems with a keyboard. :wink:

Any dancing yet?

b
basil
Mariner

Postby basil » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:10 am

Tookish_Traveler wrote:Every thread needs a toga.

And every thread needs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZN4r8p6KbU ( Skip the ad .... really, a 3-minute ad???? )

b
basil
Mariner

Postby rowanberry » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:20 am

HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

It's Friday, and I'm off work for a while... 8)

Frelga wrote:Rowan, two weeks vacation? Sounds great. Been aged since I had one. How much vacation do you get a year, if you don't mind me asking?

With the years I've been in my current job, I get six weeks plus three additional days. That's as much one can get according to the current collective agreement. (When you start in a new job, you get four weeks per year, and over the years, the time increases first to five weeks and then to six.) But, we also get a "13th month pay" that we can exchange to additional days off, either all or a part of it, and that way, one can get up to three additional weeks off. And I'm sure taking advantage of it if I can - I need the time off more than the money!

Rwhen, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at your company's phone line being dead!
Image I'm judging MoST again this year! Ready for the opening banquet...

MoME 2013 results are in!

The Sons of Fëanor re-embodied in the beginning of the Fourth Age? Yes, for The Maedhros and Tygarya Saga – and, as fire-hearted as ever!

On my way to Morannon on the Walk to Rivendell and Beyond!

Shire and Shutter - the TORC photoblog

Thoughts about dance, life, and everything
rowanberry
+++Out Of Cheese Error+++

Postby IrisBrandybuck » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:35 am

I'm writing up something about showing rabbits.

That "t" is very important, you know.

Some days are grumpier than others...

For Calma :rose:
For Cock-Robin :rose:
For Toby :rose:

May we never forget them. :rose:

Cats were once worshiped in Egypt. They have never forgotten this.

"They ask me what I'd like written about me when I'm gone. I hope they write I made Penn State a better place, not just that I was a good football coach." -- Joe Paterno
IrisBrandybuck
I can't brain today. I have the dumb.

Postby RoseMorninStar » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:48 am

Hello all :hihi:

I'm not really 'Home Alone' these days.. Hubby's been using some of his unused accumulated time off, daughter is home from University...

Forum.. Toga! Toga! Toga! ahahahaahaha nice Roman joke Sil.
I was in High School when 'Animal House' came out.. there were many quasi toga parties.. hee hee

TOOKS!! Interesting bit of trivia.. the University my daughter attends is the one John Belushi attended in his Freshman year. I'll have to take a photo of the house he lived in next time I go down there. :) FOOOOOOD FIIIIIIGHT!! Image

Calma!! Your little film was just a riot!! Can't wait to see what happens next!! :D

Rowanberry.. that's a nice amount of vacation. One needs that down time to recharge their batteries and have a positive outlook on life. I think European countries are pretty good about that. Not always so much here.

rwhennie.. you really do deserve a bit more vacation time. Your brother/the business can and should be able to cope with you having a few days off.

Frelga.. that little bit of chocolate it always the best part. :P

Scribbles.. those red shirts are made for sacrifice!!!

CR & basilly.. stay cool!

Iris.. don't work too hard and I'm glad you don't have Lymes'!!! :yippie:
Last edited by RoseMorninStar on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
RoseMorninStar
Ringbearer

Postby IrisBrandybuck » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:52 am

*just realized she quoted from a different movie than Tooks has in her sig*

:roll:

Some days are grumpier than others...

For Calma :rose:
For Cock-Robin :rose:
For Toby :rose:

May we never forget them. :rose:

Cats were once worshiped in Egypt. They have never forgotten this.

"They ask me what I'd like written about me when I'm gone. I hope they write I made Penn State a better place, not just that I was a good football coach." -- Joe Paterno
IrisBrandybuck
I can't brain today. I have the dumb.

Postby RoseMorninStar » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:54 am

Oh.. and have a great weekend everyone!

Burn bans have been put in place here because it's so dry.. so I don't think we'll be having any fireworks for the 4th. :( No campfires, bonfires, open grills either.
RoseMorninStar
Ringbearer

Postby SilverScribe » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:37 pm

sssssneaks in . . .

Sil! forums / togas . . . :lmbo:

*sigh* I would have been getting six weeks vacation plus "earned time off" for about 10 years already if the government office I worked for hadn't farmed us out to private idustry. Now, the maximim I can get is 4 weeks, with NO earned time off (all overtime has to be paid out).

Like rowanberry, I like the time off more than the money. Ah well. Gives me something to look forward to when I retire . . . :D

*glances at clock*

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Have a grand weekend all!!

. . . rushes out trailing pistachio nut shells . . .

:D:D:D

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Fur meine Mutter . . . Sie sind für immer in meinem Herzen . . .

A song for our Fallen, but not Forgotten . . . Galadriel's Lament
SilverScribe
Scribe, Wanderer, Warrior . . . Bard of Rhudaur and Herald of Manwe

Postby Dubatuluk » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:28 pm

I hope we're not celebrating traditional Greek Olympics...'cause they didn't wear anything at those y'know. ;) :P
Dubatuluk
Ranger of the North

Postby rwhen » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:58 pm

About 1 hour left before forwarding the phones today and out for the weekend. FINALLY they repaired our main line. :D At least I don't have to keep the phones forwarded all weekend. :whistle:

WOW a double Scribbles sighting!! With how crushing work is, that is something. Have a wonderful LONG weekend. Thanks for the scones. :D

Iris, that is too true actually. Not a vacation. But I will make the best of it. :D Hope you don't have to work this weekend too with co-worker out and such.

Calma, give the BFF our howdy's. Does she know of your TORC fascination? Enjoy!!

Tooks!! We DO in fact all need a toga. And we get a whole month of it coming up. :D

Sil. :hug: Have a great time out in the sun for the weekend. I assume you are going to the beach? :D

Frelga lady, I do hope that all your tests come out great. It is a given that as we get older more shizzle is going to happen to us. :D Enjoy the weekend with the Lufu and the Hubby.

basillllllly, I think you are doing a jam-up job of solving the worlds problems from the comfort of your home office. Just don't tell me you are posting in your shorts, that would be too much!! I think I need to see Animal House again. :P

rowan!! YAY off for two weeks now. Any major plans? And hey, I think I want to move to Finland!!! That is excellent how much vakay time you get. Very flexible. :D :hug: Please check in with us.

Rosie lass, full house now. But I know it feels good to have Mica Lynn home for a bit and Sweet Cheeks has sure earned that time off. :D AND YET ANOTHER totally cool emoticon. I am still hoping for rain for your area. It would bite to not be able to celebrate the 4th in SOME fiery fashion. :( Hang in there.

DUBSIES...that is it? You just came to talk about nekkidness? ;) How are you doing? Little Jack I will assume is great. Also thinking about your pops. Hoping that is still improving as well.

Vanadarlin', :hug: 143 missed you today!!

Okay folks. That is it for me. Try not to trash the place too badly over the weekend. I left the credit card, paid off. Have away!!!

:hihi:

and

Love is as big or as little as a hug!!

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!oldtoby!Cock Robin(CR)!Prim!Calma! I will never ever forget you.

I will always treasure and remember your appreciation. Thank you. -2007 WCA's
Overwhelmed by your support and appreciation. Thank you. - 2008 WCA's

The Expected Party!! is now on the road to Gondor to celebrate. Join us.

And getting into trouble with Rally The Eldar.

Yes Ayslhyn, I do still remember.

Vanadarlin', my SSOTH - 143 forever
rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby Vanaladiel » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:45 pm

WOW!!! Toga's, phone lines down and TORC slower then molasses in January!!! :shock:

I miss you too rwhen darling!! I hope that you have a great weekend sweetie!!
:hug: :rose: 143

Had a good day at work. Short day but it was not too bad. Somewhat busy with slow times and I was working with our newest cashier. This was her third day and she is close to my age so it was quite nice. :thumbsup:

I was out of high school by the time that Animal House was out in the movies so I missed all the toga humor and fun! :P Figures I would be too early for that and too late for the 60's. :P

For those of you too hot, I wish you some comfort and cooling. For those wishing for warmer weather, may the clouds move out and the summer warmth come in and warm your hearts to your desire. :hug: For those needing rain, I hope you get the showers you need without thunder and lightening storms so that fires are not a concern.
Image Spring come quickly!!
~*Sister of the Twilight*~
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Inyë melmëlyë my love, for you are the melody to which I now dance!!

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"
The Moon Ring of the Twilight Star

Bard of the land of Eryn Lasgalen

Mithril Knight of Lore
Mithril Knight of Eryn Lasgalen

Lifetime Award 2010

We mourn the loss of Calma she passed away on 07/05/19 ! RIP dear lady! :rose:
Primula Baggins passed away on 02/27/19
Cockrobin has passed away on 02/18/2019 Rest in the arms of Jesus my friend!
oldtoby we will always remember you and your wit and smile! Love you my friend! RIP 1/20/18

Always in our memories, vison :rose:, Alex :rose:, Rowanberry :rose: and Watcher :rose:! Our world is a little dimmer without your smiles!

A tribute to Cynthia 11/14/2005 :rose:

For my dad who now resides with the Lord! :rose: 05/11/16 I love you daddy and will see you again someday in Glory!

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Linteannaiel » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:05 pm

Hellooooo the house! :D And in a new thread, I see! ;)

Sorry I've been gone for a while, I've just been busy catching up on sleep, working, and going out with James. This is a just a flyby, since I didn't sleep well last night, I worked from 9 to 5:30 today, and I get to do it again tomorrow.. I'll have to save my Disneyland tales for later and catch up with you all then.

So for the time being..

Rwhen wrote:Lin :hug: welcome back from your Disney adventure. Can't wait to hear all about it when you have the time to post. Get some sleep and come on back in. :D

Aww, thanks! :hug: I promise I'll tell you all about it soon (hopefully tomorrow evening.. although I know you're gone on the weekend ;)).

Rose wrote:Lin! I'm glad you had a wonderful time! Disney is awesome.

Thanks! And Disney is awesome, indeed! :D :heart:

Vana wrote:Lin glad you two had a great time in Disneyland and made it back safely!! :hug:

Thanks Vana! :hug: How have you and Ryan been? :D

Rwhen wrote:Lin, you must really have needed a TON of rest!! :D ;) Still waiting to know about the trip.

I did, actually! LOL, I have been busy working and I've gone out with James a couple times, so I haven't been sleeping that much. ;) As I said, I'll be back tomorrow evening to write about the trip. :D

:hihi: to everyone else.. Tooks, Heliona, Dubs (and family! :D), Iris, CR, Frelga, Rowan, Basil, Scribbles, Calma, Sil, and anyone who may be lurking.

G'night all! :grouphug:
Linteannaiel
Ringbearer

Postby Tookish_Traveler » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:56 am

Yea....I was attending college when Animal House was released. As you might imagine, it was very popular. It ran at the local theaters a loooong time. :D:D:D:D:D

Things are starting to wilt outside. I may have to start watering soon. :P
Even if a storm comes through it doesn't provide much rain.

:angry:

Autumn!!!!

--------------------------------------
(for Calma)
---------------------------------
Tookish_Traveler
Herald of Manwe

Postby RoseMorninStar » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:28 am

We are rounding the month of June out now.. and we've had 0.2" of rain this month.. which means basically none. None in the forecast either. I realize it's nothing compared to what many are suffering, it seems either too much or too little rain. *le sigh* I've been watering but I feel sorry for all of the plants.
RoseMorninStar
Ringbearer

Postby Cock-Robin » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:26 pm

Well, I had a real nut come to my register. She bought something, and I told her how much. $5.41. She gave me 5.25 and insisted I said 5.21. I told her I said 5.41. She said "I don't want it! Don't argue with me!" and stormed off. This is what happens when the close all the mental hospitals in town. The nuts have no other place to go. Even the other customers in line were shaking their heads.

Happy New Year!

Meneldor, Warrior Bard, and Brondgast, Mithril Knights

Gwaeryn and Robin, The Expected Party

Meneldor, Alatar and Pallando, Darkness Reigns: The Resistance

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Vanaladiel » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:04 am

Sorry you have to deal with that kind of personality CR!! :hug: We get them too!

Well it is official! I am seeking a new job! I about walked out yesterday on my department manager. He is being a real arse. I got my new schedule and still they cut my hours some more. :roll: I do not know what he has against me but I guess rather then fight it any longer, I will find a new job! I once more tried to speak with him about it and he told me they gave him 20 hours more to work with but he has hired two new people so they get the hours. Um... their hours together come to over 81.50 for the next two weeks. They each are barely getting fewer hours then I am. Then he came to me later in the afternoon after I had counted out my first till and was found on the money, that he recounted it and I was over by a penny so he had to have me sign another form. I looked at him and in front of a customer said "This is Bull@#$@!" He just walked away and said nothing. I about stormed out and told him what to do with his job!

I will not take that treatment anymore. He is purposely trying to goad me into quitting so I will give him the satisfaction when I have another job and tell him where to put his job and his condescending attitude. I am done dealing with someone who shows favoritism and sabotages another!

Sorry rant over and I will now return to my loving self! :D
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

oldtoby we will always remember you and your wit and smile! Love you my friend! RIP 1/20/18

Always in our memories, vison :rose:, Alex :rose:, Rowanberry :rose: and Watcher :rose:! Our world is a little dimmer without your smiles!

For my dad who now resides with the Lord! :rose: 05/11/16 I love you daddy and will see you again someday in Glory!

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Cock-Robin » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:49 am

Wow, Vana! You have the courage of your convictions. I do pray that you do get a better job. Both of us have been cursed with lousy jobs over and over again.

Happy New Year!

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Vanaladiel » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:13 am

The saddest thing is they start so good and then some idiot has a problem with me being a strong woman or something dumb like that. I don't want this guys job, I could have applied for it but I don't want the stress. I just want to do my job to the best of my abilities and get the hours I need. I don't have to work full time but at least 30 hours a week would be what I need.

I just wonder some times is it me? Or do they really have a problem? I have never had as much trouble as I have for the last two jobs. I loved my job before that completely!! I am willing to work hard, come in when called, do more then I should and even clean up after others. Why is that wrong? I honestly don't think it is me but perhaps I need to be sure that I am not doing something wrong.
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby rwhen » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:55 am

HHEEELLLLLOOOOOOOOOO the house!!

And another Monday rolls around. Weekends go so fast these days. It has been so muggy and humid that even though the temps drop at night it still feels too warm to sleep well. By Wednesday the temps are going into the 80's for the rest of the week.

Animal House 1978. I was well out of school by that time. But Saturday Night Live was a huge hit and never missed. So John Belushi was a good reason to see the movie. Classic!!

Vanadarlin', :hug: 143 Yeah who needs that sort of treatment. You have given well to this place working odd hours, closing and then opening, Safety Committee, party at your house last year. If they don't appreciate you and give you what you need, it is time to get another job. :heart: Sorry that you are having to go through this again.

Lin :hug: At least you are getting plenty of work. When does school start up for you? I am assuming September. It seems like things are going well at the house and with James. Still can't wait to get caught up on your trip and if you went on Space Mountain for us. :D

Tooks, I see this morning that WVA, VA, Ohio and MD all got pummeled yesterday and millions are without power. PA is right there, I wondered about you folks. Hope that everything is okay.

Rosie lass, this is a bad year for you guys to be sure. And with everything so dry, typically this time of year lightening (when you do get storms) can cause bad wildfires. There is one burning in The Dalles area this morning here, no evacuations yet. *pushes rain East*

CR, sorry that happened. People come in all shapes and sizes, the nutty and the nice. Hope your weekend wasn't ruined over it.

Scribbles, Enjoy that extra day off today. HAPPY CANADA DAY belated.:D:D

Sending healing vibes out to DUBSIES, DUBSIES pop, Silverberry's parents, vison, missssy b and anyone else not feeling well or going through health issues.

SHOUT OUT: vison, Calma, Frelga lady, Imi friend, Iris, RUNZIES, Rowan, heliona, basilllly, Sil, Luthy, Silverberry, P darlin' J, Parm and Guru.

and

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!oldtoby!Cock Robin(CR)!Prim!Calma! I will never ever forget you.

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby Vanaladiel » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:03 am

G'morning Everyone!!! :hihi:

I have this morning off and so I thought upon getting up that I would come in and have some fun playing and posting about.

rwhen is it gloomy where you are this morning. It is here but yesterday the sun came out later in the day and it turned very nice!! I hope this work day passes quickly for you and is a profitable one for the company!! :hug: 143

Scribbles are you enjoying your Canada Day Celebrations? I hope it is a good and safe celebration for you all!!! :hug:

CR :hug: Thank you for yesterday and all your encouragement!

:grouphug: to everyone else. Sorry not much to say right now.
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby rwhen » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:43 am

Good morning Vanadarlin' :hug: 143!! I said something to you in my post above about your job. It sucks to be treated that way. Yesterday here the sun did come out, but with no rain it hasn't taken the humidity down and that makes it hard to sleep for me. It is cloudy, but the sun should be out this afternoon. By Wednesday we should all be getting plenty of sunshine and much warmer temps. :D :hug:

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby Vanaladiel » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:21 am

That will be great to finally get some summer weather!!

I know you did mention my job. I agree that it has never been this difficult to just be appreciated for ones job and their performance in said job. But I guess the times are changing and I am not young anymore so that makes me one of the undesirable ones. Oh well!! I will be looking for a new job somewhere smaller or maybe something not so corporate oriented. Where I can work and be happy and they will like what I can bring to the work place in responsibility, dependability and honesty!

I am sorry to hear that the humidity is remaining high at night and making it so difficult to sleep hon. We have been using a fan at night in the bedroom. Last night we opened the bedroom window for a while before bed and let the ocean breeze clear the room and cool it!

I wonder if everyone else is in the areas with no power? Where is everyone else?

I am busy doing laundry now. I bought Ryan some new dress shirts and ties.
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby RoseMorninStar » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:52 am

Vana, I am so sorry to hear about your work-place troubles. That can be a problem when the employers have all of the advantage right now. One would THINK that would make it easier for them to have better managers. I hope you can find something better soon.

CR, no matter where one works, you're going to run into 'those kind' of customers. Who knows what was up with that lady.. maybe she has mental issues or has other health issues. Who knows. But I doubt it has anything to do with you and that is helpful to keep in mind.

rwhennie.. I hear you on having a hard time sleeping. I'd really like to get a ceiling fan. We have an air conditioner, but I prefer not to have it on all of the time. I bought one of those little fans.. it's only about 5" across and I keep it near my bed. If I wake up feeling 'stifled' I turn it on and it helps quite a bit. Oh! how nice ocean breezes sound!

It's still hot & dry here. There was a flash field fire not too far away this weekend. The smoke was so bad (it was near the freeway) that it caused some traffic jams. Temperatures all week are supposed to be in the 90's.. chance for rain is slim. :(

Did anyone do anything interesting over the weekend? We went for a long-ish bicycle ride. Other than that.. yard work.

Well, I'm not 'Home Alone' today & I've much to do.. so.. have a good Monday everyone.. don't work too hard! :hihi:
RoseMorninStar
Ringbearer

Postby rwhen » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:54 pm

About 45 minutes until I forward the phones and get to the errands. This day has gone so fast (thank goodness), I think the phone rang every five minutes. Good really. Business is picking up again.

Vanadarlin' So you are working this afternoon? Sorry that today wasn't a good one for posting much. BTW...I love your new siggie. :D Perfect for Canada's celebration day. :hug: I keep two fans right by where I sleep. But it just isn't enough to keep me dry I guess. I think by Thursday I think the air is going to dry up some. Have as good as possible work night. Now that I know they are treating you so badly, I hate to think of you having to deal with the ejits!! :hug: 143

Rosie lass, sorry to read it is continuing so hot and dry there. I didn't do anything interesting over the weekend. Meaning go anywhere special. Some chores and rest, that was about it. I would love to have Vanadarlin's ocean breezes my ownself. :D Hang in there and give our best to Mica Lynn and Sweet Cheeks.

See you all tomorrow!!

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby Dubatuluk » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Unfortunately, employers seem to think it's better to hire a series of idiots than to hire someone with integrity-they think it costs them more to have competent staff on hand. :roll: and, sadly, I'm sure there's some sexism/age-prejudice there as well. :hug: Vana. Sending out the find a good job without idiot managers/co-workers vibes.

Just got back about half an hour ago. Spent the day in town with MIL. Needed a ride to Jack's post natal appointment and running some errands. Turned it into a girls' day out. :D Was fun but now I'm bushded and my incision is complaining. So I'll say :hihi: and head on out again. :)
Dubatuluk
Ranger of the North

Postby basil » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:35 pm

jobs jobs jobs, such a bother.

One of the big reasons I am still at my overnight job is that I rarely run into supervisors.

Wishing you luck Vana. It's a struggle, sometimes you put up with the crap b/c there's little else to get or take a leap in the hopes of landing in a good spot.

Dubs in the next 2 quotes wrote:my incision is complaining

Ouch and mega-cringe.

series of idiots

AKA "toadies".

wrennie wrote:but with no rain it hasn't taken the humidity down and that makes it hard to sleep for me

Hates the humidity, yess hates it! Good to hear you're busy and productive, but how's the ol' bod doin'? Better, we hope?

Hello, Rose. Same kind of weather down here, 100s through next week, minimum.

Dare we mention Global Warming???!

Bike riding sounds good, will do some bright and early tomorrow AM.

I bought a new ringer bell!

ding a ling zing!!

btw, all, the Front Desk stuff didn't work out, but I'm still the Midnight Weekend Ranger.

b
basil
Mariner

Postby Cock-Robin » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:57 pm

I hope you find a good job with a good employer, Vana. I wish there was one out there for me.

There's a full moon out tomorrow, and I just know all the nuts will be out. Maybe I should practice the Wuxi Finger Hold from Kung Fu Panda:

Wuxi Finger Hold

Happy New Year!

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

PreviousNext

Return to The Library - General Archive