Riders of Rohan (Second Muster)

Find within old venerable threads locked for size reasons. Threads within may be from any category or forum outside of Adoptions and Fandom. This forum is Read-Only.

Postby lark » Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:01 pm

*sigh* I’m still trying to find time to write a post for this thread! Between getting ready for Christmas, the unseasonably cold weather we’ve been having, (extra cold means extra work to keep farm animals warm) being sick, and trying to write for another RP at the same time, I just haven’t been able to get it done. :(

I told the kids we would do one more week of school, then take the rest of December off. :) Hopefully, that will give me a little extra spare time.

BTW, love your sig pic Wimsie! :)

17 to go! :D
lark
Ranger of the North

Postby Elladan_Elfhelm » Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:07 pm

wims wrote:
*tackles you*

:P:P:P

18!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, but the ball crossed the plane of the goal line, so its a TOUCHDOWN!!!!! :P :P :P ( Only football will get this. ;) )

Lark, we understand. :) Can I take the rest of December off too?

Dan

16 ;)
Elladan_Elfhelm
Mariner

Postby Gwenare » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:01 am

Elladan_Elfhelm wrote:
wims wrote:
*tackles you*

:P:P:P

18!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, but the ball crossed the plane of the goal line, so its a TOUCHDOWN!!!!! :P :P :P ( Only football will get this. ;) )

:roll:

He is so dramatic and before reaching the endzone, the ball was fumbled and picked up by the opposing team and run back for a touchdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :razz: :thppt:

So there Dan! The girls scored and you didn't! :thppt:

I totally understand Lark, I'm in the same boat except I have an extra wekk of school.

I believe it is 15 now! :clap:
Gwenare
Ranger of the North

Postby Elladan_Elfhelm » Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:43 am

Gwenare wrote:He is so dramatic and before reaching the endzone, the ball was fumbled and picked up by the opposing team and run back for a touchdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :razz: :thppt:

Upon further review. The fumble was caused by the ground. Therefore the ball did cross the plane of the goal line, so it is a Touchdown for Dan and the Guys.

*The Guys hurry onto the field and kick the extra point, which is good, so the Girls can't challenge the play again.*

:P

I'm thinking of a post for here, so I will try and get it up today. :)

Dan

Elladan_Elfhelm
Mariner

Postby RingForger » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:56 am

Quote:
you cannot be the queen. BF took that one already.

Ouch. That was low....but wait, wasn't DC the Queen? *is confoozled* Confused

Was it that low? :D:P No, DC isn't the queen, cause BF already took it. :P Also depends on which DC you are looking at. Darth Cantankerous or Darth Cynicus. But I do not know what she is... :P
But hey, we're the Dark Side. :P

Quote:
But if you don’t want to, I can’t force ya, can I?

For some reason I found that highly amusing

You were? Yay! :D I slipped it in, but wasn't very sure of it. :D

Elladan_Elfhelm wrote:
Gwenare wrote:He is so dramatic and before reaching the endzone, the ball was fumbled and picked up by the opposing team and run back for a touchdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :razz: :thppt:

Upon further review. The fumble was caused by the ground. Therefore the ball did cross the plane of the goal line, so it is a Touchdown for Dan and the Guys.

*The Guys hurry onto the field and kick the extra point, which is good, so the Girls can't challenge the play again.*

*thinks of sitting lazily next to the field and Force-moving the ball around, so both teams are going to run after it and thinks also of keeping it still till they almost reach it and then pull it away again.*

Now that is mean. :P

15, ... Errrr, 13 to go. :P

RF
RingForger
Shield Bearer

Postby Elladan_Elfhelm » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:24 am

RingForger wrote:
*thinks of sitting lazily next to the field and Force-moving the ball around, so both teams are going to run after it and thinks also of keeping it still till they almost reach it and then pull it away again.*

You better watch it RF. I think the women are against you right now since you turned to the Dark Side, and you know what happened to Natan. ;) :P :P

Dan
Elladan_Elfhelm
Mariner

Postby RingForger » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:39 am

The only guy (that has the Force, and) who has not yet traveled to the Dark Side,... YET! :twisted: wrote:
RingForger wrote:

You better watch it RF. I think the women are against you right now since you turned to the Dark Side, and you know what happened to Natan. ;) :P :P

Dan

*ignites all his lightsabers*

I'd like to see them try... :P

*uses Force Sprint to get out of here, while raising an Force-impenetrable
doom, errrr, dome*

(and anyway, Mara, at least, still likes me, and she hasn't gone and given hope up, so they won't kill me.)

RF
RingForger
Shield Bearer

Postby Elladan_Elfhelm » Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:49 am

RingForger wrote:The only guy (that has the Force, and) who has not yet traveled to the Dark Side,... YET! :twisted:

:rofl: Now that is very funny.

I guess that makes me the only good looking guy left too. :D :P :angel:

No pasty white skin for me. :P :D

;)

Dan
Elladan_Elfhelm
Mariner

Postby RingForger » Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:55 am

I guess that makes me the only good looking guy left too. Big Grin Razz Angel Smile

The Dark aura makes up for a lot of things. And I'm not sure I have the patience to make my skin pastry white... :P

And using the Dark Side of the Force, it is easy to convince women to believe I am good looking. :twisted: :P :D :angel:

RF
RingForger
Shield Bearer

Postby Elladan_Elfhelm » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:51 am

Darth Bond wrote:And using the Dark Side of the Force, it is easy to convince women to believe I am good looking. :twisted: :P :D :angel:

:rofl: :rofl:

You know James Bond never was that good looking. Sean Connery was the best, and I guess in his dad he was handsome, but the others weren't that good and the women always fell for them. They must have had Force powers then. :P :angel:

Dan
Elladan_Elfhelm
Mariner

Postby RingForger » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:56 am

Elladan_Elfhelm wrote:
Darth Bond wrote:And using the Dark Side of the Force, it is easy to convince women to believe I am good looking. :twisted: :P :D :angel:

:rofl: :rofl:

You know James Bond never was that good looking. Sean Connery was the best, and I guess in his dad he was handsome, but the others weren't that good and the women always fell for them. They must have had Force powers then. :P :angel:

Dan

I believe that was animalistic attraction. But we are way too sophisticated for that. :P And you just watch, I'll end up being the next James Bond. :P
Mara already predicted by giving me the Bond accent. :D
But if Bond had Force powers, he was none too bright, was he?
He could have gotten himself a lightsaber then. :P

I believe we are already at 7...

RF
RingForger
Shield Bearer

Postby Gwenare » Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:29 pm

*begins to plot with my fellow females about Darth Bond/RF/Whatever's demise* :twisted: :twisted:

And you really don't want to know what is going through my mind right now. :twisted:

I believe it is now 6 to go, and Dan and RF, I saw all those spamming posts to get us to the next one. :razz: :razz:
Gwenare
Ranger of the North

Postby Elladan_Elfhelm » Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:41 pm

No spam here. :)

The battle raged on and on, as the northern section of Rivendell burned and burned. Elrosar suddenly realized that he hadn’t had anything for lunch, because the battle had been raging on for so long. He spotted Gandalf Force Lightning a Ranthim clone and a Gungan. Instead of the two creatures dying though, their brain patterns were transferred. The Gungan begun yelling out obscenities, and the Ranthim Clone began trying to catch flies with his tongue.

“Gandalf,” Elrosar called out, as he ran to the White Wizard Jedi.

Gandalf looked back the Rohirrim running toward him. “What is it Elrosar?”

“We’ve not had lunch today,” Elrosar exclaimed as he watched the Gungan and Ranthim clone suddenly start attacking each other. The Ranthim Clone was muttering, “Yousa gotss meeessaas brainssss.”

“We haven’t had lunch today have we,” Gandalf stated. He reached into his robes and pulled out a very large bullhorn. He pulled it up to his lips and spoke into it. “Cut! Its time to break for lunch!”

All across the battlefield Jedi, Clone, Elf, Gungan, dwarf, hobbit, Riot, and every other creature came to a stop. Several were spared an agonizing death, as Gandalf made his announcement.

“We will take a one hour break for lunch,” the White Wizard called out.

“A full hour?” Elrond questioned. “PJ would only give us thirty minutes for lunch.”

“Well, he was on a short time frame,” Gandalf in defense of the famous director. Soon the streets were filled with various hot dog carts, soup vendors, and various other temporary eateries.

Elrosar, Adrial, Elwing, and Rowyn found a pizza place that served a wonderful Hawaiian pizza. “Hey this really good,” Adrial said as she munched on the pizza.

“We told you it would be,” Elwing and Rowyn said at the same time.

“Well, how many Ranthims have you whacked so far?” Elrosar asked the three ladies, as they finished off the pizza, and then Rowyn broke out the chocolate cookies. “I’ve taken out thirty.”

“I’ve gotten fifteen of them,” Adrial stated.

“I’ve slaughtered twenty-three,” Elwing said with an evil laugh, and then she burped. “Excuse me.”

“Well, I’ve only massacred eleven,” Rowyn said sullenly, but then a smile came across her face. “I killed a hundred and forty-five Gungans.”

They passed the rest of the hour laughing and joking about the ineptitude of the Ranthims and their army compared to the heroics of the Jedi. The hour passed quickly, and Gandalf pulled out his bullhorn and called for everyone to return to their places.

It took a while to get everyone back where they were. Many of the Gungans were angry that they had to stick out their necks still, so the elves could finish cutting the Gungan’s heads off. But after Gandalf showed them the script that relented and awaited their doom.

Gandalf fired up his bullhorn again and said, “And action.”

Ok, we are almost to the limit of this thread. RC will start the new thread once this one reaches 2000, but it will be later this evening before RC can get the new one up. I'll have one of the MODS lock this one when it reaches 2000.

Thanks,
Dan
Elladan_Elfhelm
Mariner

Postby Gwenare » Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:47 pm

He who takes the fun out of everything wrote:No spam here. :)

Ok, we are almost to the limit of this thread. RC will start the new thread once this one reaches 2000, but it will be later this evening before RC can get the new one up. I'll have one of the MODS lock this one when it reaches 2000.

You call that not spam! Whatever! ;) :razz:

And you want let me go over 2000. *pouts*

I'll get you my pretty! :twisted:

And just to tell you, you will be in soooooooooooo much trouble with your sister when she reads that last post! :D
Gwenare
Ranger of the North

Postby RohanCouncil » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:08 pm

The first page has been updated through here and the Pony ending with Dan's post on Dec 3, 2005 15:02 E.S.T.

We will be back on later this evening to start the new thread. We have worked very hard to have it set up with a summary of the current Stars Wars RP, links to the beginning of everyone's stories, and a list of members and their post counts.

Everyone has done a wonderful job here and made this thread the best ever. Thank you for your hard work. :)

RC
RohanCouncil
Shield Bearer

Postby Gwenare » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:12 pm

RohanCouncil wrote:We will be back on later this evening to start the new thread. We have worked very hard to have it set up with a summary of the current Stars Wars RP, links to the beginning of everyone's stories, and a list of members and their post counts.

You have done a wonderful job keeping us in line and counting the post counts. Sometimes our threads explode and I know it has been difficult. :thumbsup:

Everyone has done a wonderful job here and made this thread the best ever. Thank you for your hard work. :)

Thank you for starting our threads allowing us to have such a good time. Thank you for the hard work that you do for us. :hug:s to all membes of the Rohan Council :)
Gwenare
Ranger of the North

Postby shieldmaidenofrohan » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:54 pm

145 Gungans!!! Go me!! er, I mean, Rowyn. :D

He who is overly confident in the attraction of the Dark Side wrote:And using the Dark Side of the Force, it is easy to convince women to believe I am good looking.

Well, I can[t speak for my fellow female Jedi, but I happen to be very non-attracted to bad boys. :thppt: (And I have it on good authority that Rowyn's had enough of loser Sith-wannabes. :wink: )

So this makes it, what, one to go? See you all in the new thread....
shieldmaidenofrohan
Mariner

Postby Elladan_Elfhelm » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:19 pm

YAY!!!!! For Third Muster.

I'll miss this place though. :( :cry:

The new one is up, and this one will soon be locked. :)

Thanks everyone. :)

Dan
Elladan_Elfhelm
Mariner

Postby Johnny_Flett » Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:04 pm

Let'd hear it for the Light Side!

:puke: :puke: :puke:

:lightening: :lightening:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:lightening: :lightening:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:thppt: