Now What Do I Call This? Boromir/Sean Bean Thread

Oversized Fandom Threads are stored here. This forum is Read-Only

Now What Do I Call This? Boromir/Sean Bean Thread

Postby shieldmatron » Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:45 pm

That is the question we are all asking! So to launch this new thread, I provide you with ideas for what you should be doing on November 19th!

National Treasure

National Treasure

National Treasure

Sw 8) 8) 8) n for Sean!
Last edited by shieldmatron on Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
shieldmatron
Ranger of the North

Postby Galenmir » Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:33 pm

November 19th? November 19th just happens to be my birthday... I think I know what I'll be asking for...

=:)
Galenmir
Ranger of the North

Postby Athelas63 » Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:30 pm

Hi guys! Just a quick swoon for the Sexiest man alive!

Speaking of Sharpe chasing after Liz Hurley's character in the movies - you are right, IR, it makes a WHOLE lot more sense in the books - here it is - hold on - it's complicated. In the book Sharpe' EAGLE, he has the hots for JOSEFINA, okay? (see, the actress playing her in Eagle is NOT Liz, and then Liz's character cannot be Josefina!) THERESA doesn't even show up until book 3!! Anyway, he has a fling with Josefina (NOT like the show, a REAL fling with them living together on the road and him borrowing money like a crazy man from Hogan to support her lavish lifestyle (in the book she is very shallow and loves money and comfort). She eventually leaves him for a rich calvary officer. ANYWAY, then in the book ENEMY, he finds her (Josefina) shacked up with some rich colonel, but still has the hots for Sharpe, and he is TEMPTED but only flirts, NOTHING ELSE!!! And feels horrible about it, later when Theresa...ahem...well, those of you who know what happens...

SO ----There it is. :roll: Told you it was complicated! I also have been thinking, about me recommending the books - I should warn people - I love war stories, but if you don't like lots of battle scenes, blood, hacking people up with swords, etc., you will hate the books. Just a warning!

Well, now that I've nattered on and on about Sharpe - I DO NOT apologize - he is too adorable! So there!

Leaving to get some sleep...Huh? Homework??? What's that??
"I'll think about that tomorrow"...just call me Scarlett O'Hara.

SWOOONNNNNN for Sean and his hotness, and Richard Sharpe's weakness for women, and wishing I could make him weak in the knees...
Athelas63
Shield Bearer

Re: The "Is It November 19th Yet?" Boromir/Sean Be

Postby NimrodelSong » Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:16 pm

shieldmatron wrote:That is the question we are all asking! So to launch this new thread, I provide you with ideas for what you should be doing on November 19th!

"NATIONAL TREASURE" - I will be there with bells on!:D

(A teeny, tiny little SW :roll: :roll: :roll: N for Sean!:D

~Nim~
NimrodelSong
Kentucky Woman

Postby Singingfox73 » Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:18 pm

Man, I missed the end of the last thread :roll:

Of course, I was ACTUALLY busy at work today so I didnt spend all day playing online....... :wink:

National Treasure huh???? How about when I can pick up Troy????

Huge way late night sw :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: n for SB!
Singingfox73
Ranger of the North

Postby ladykayofgondor » Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:47 pm

Another new thread..i missed the end of the old one too!!!
Cant wait...2 movies with the beanie in...cant wait to pick up Troy!!!
Gonna be a good month me thinks!!!
As for the Sharpe doll..I was in stitches when I saw sharpes eagle!!!
It must have taken alot of time and care to make the clothes...big sis thought it was an official Sharpe doll..till I told her it was 006!!!
So funny!!!
SWOON for the guy who will be everywhere in November!! (apart from where he should be !! :lol: :roll: )
ladykayofgondor
Shield Bearer

Postby Curumo_the_Faithful » Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:57 pm

I can't wait to get Troy either!

I'm planning on seeing this one as well!
Curumo_the_Faithful
Petitioner to the Council

Postby Lhaewin » Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:30 am

November 19th? May I still post here, although NT will be released in Germany not until November 25th? :wink: :roll:

We are used to get the films later in Europe, luckily there is one exception: ROTK EE. Do you already know that it will be released here 4 days earlier than in US, December 10th that is? :angel:

Thanks for the explanation and the advice concerning the Sharpe books, Athelas. I haven´t yet decided, if I want to read them.

SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOON for the best bad guy I´ve ever seen!
Lhaewin
Ranger of the North

Postby anuhealani » Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:59 am

Nice title, SM. It's not long now!

Thanks for the explanation, Athelas. I'll have to read those books at some point. BTW, check your calendar because we are trying to plan breakfast again. I already gave my bad dates to pFaz.

Hi, Curumo! Welcome to the Beanie thread!

*waves to ladykay* Don't be a stranger... :)

My fiancé says NT looks horrible and that I might be going to that one alone. I say he just doesn't want to watch me drooling over Sean for 2 hours. What do you think? :D

Wishing the best of Fridays to all my fellow Bozgûl...
anuhealani
Rider of the Mark

Postby shieldmatron » Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:00 am

Good morning, ladies!

Galenmir You get Beanie for your birthday? What a nice prezzie that will be! I, on the other hand, will celebrate mine a day late by getting ROTK:EE.

athelas Nice summary of the confusion of Sharpe's Books vs. Sharpe's Films! OH! In said diaries that you are getting, Jason will explain why Sharpe's Gold is more like an episode of Star Trek than following the book! It had to do with the original Sharpe (not Sean!) who had an injury, an insurance claim and blah blah blah!

I just started reading Sharpe's Triumph, but have been too busy to really sit down with it. So far, so wonderful! But you are right athelas about the blood and violence of warfare. The difficult part for me was in Sharpe's Tiger, where Sharpe was getting flogged. Perhaps it was the fact that it was Sean reading it seemed to make it more real.

Nim! How good to see you here! You broke away from that elf long enough for a teeny, tiny, little swoon! :wink:

Singingfox I'll repost the pictures of Macbeth this evening! Then you won't have missed them at least! Uh...you can pick up Troy in January. Or...you can come visit me and watch it next weekend! :twisted:

kay I love your new sig picture! BTW, Galenmir didn't make the Sharpe clothes, she bought the complete kit and then painstakingly undressed Alec Trevelyan, revealing his very muscular chest with pecs to die for, a 6 pack beyond imagination and even detailed bilateral serratus anterior muscles...*races to grab her Alec and rips his shirt off*

Curumo Welcome to the insanity!

lhaewin I was going to say that you are most certainly welcome to post here even though you won't get to see Sean Bean in his extreme hotness until November 25th. But then I saw your little remark about the ROTK:EE... :P

*psssstttt...let's all tell lhaewin that Sean shows his bare butt in NT and she has to wait to see it!* :lol:

anu Glad you liked the title! I had a difficult time thinking of one. Sean doesn't look gingery like David, poncy like Legolas or have great big googly eyes like Elijah. I figured titles like "The Stud Muffin Thread" or "Sweaty Macbeth Rolling in Bed Thread" just wouldn't pass censorship! And as far as your fiance and his opinions of NT, it might be best to see that movie with women. That's what 4 of us did with Troy...and swooned ourselves silly!

And I'm anxiously awaiting my new sig picture, because I'm having a serious perve for that whole Macbeth look Sean Bean was sporting two years ago!

And with that...here's something completely different...AND HUGE!!!!

I wish it were 2001 again and I had FOTR to look forward to...

Sw 8) 8) 8) n for Sean!
shieldmatron
Ranger of the North

Postby Athelas63 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:54 am

ACK!!! Where are the "tableaux" of Galenmir's Sharpe??? I can't find them! PFaz is raving, so I MUST see them...

SM - HA HA = Sharpe's Gold as Star Trek episode - TOTALLY TRUE. This is the ONE I will NOT buy. Too goofy. Of course, in the books it is where he REALLY meets Teresa and falls for her, so they had to do something! And YES the books are SOOOOO Gory. (I'm a bloodthirsty wench, so I love it). :shock:

ANU YES I am desparate for a weekend moot - I'll check with PFaz.

Weekend here at last - unfortunately I will spending every minute doing homework - oh, except for tonight when I work the concession stand at the football game. :roll:

Everyone have a good weekend - oh and by the way, at the risk of making everyone crazy, re: the discussion on the Faz thread of Filmimir vs. Bookimir - I love everyone - Aren't I dipomatic?? :lol:

Off to Geography

SWOOOOOOON For Sean - his eyes, his voice, his hands, his tongue, his butt...Well, you get the idea! :shock:
Athelas63
Shield Bearer

Postby IthilienRangerette » Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:15 am

:woah: WOW! Busy day on the Beanie thread!

SM - Awesome title for our new thread! And some lucious pictures to go with it! No need to remind me of the date - I've tattooed it to my forehead! :lol: :wink: Can't wait to see your new sig pic!!!

Galenmir - Lucky b-day to you! (ok, I know it's about 4 weeks away, but I tend to forget things quickly :roll: so I thought I'd throw that out there while I was thinking of it!) Say, if you happen to have any more Sharpe re-creations, feel free to share! :D

Thanks Athelas for that bit about Sharpe's Eagle! I knew there had to be an explanation that made sense somewhere!

LadyKay - I'm in complete agreement with you - November is going to be a fabulous month indeed! Troy, National Treasure and (for those of us in the States) Henry VIII on PBS!!! LIFE IS GOOD!!!

That's right Ihaewin - rub it in. I'm sure we won't remember this later.... :wink:

Singingfox - Work? What's that? Oh yes, the thing I'm supposed to be doing right now, but because I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow 8) I'm totally uninspired to do! :D

Anu - I'm with SM on this - ditch the fiance and take a bunch of your best girlfriends with you to see NT. No need to drag someone to see Sean if they are only going to give you grief about the towel draped around your neck! :rofl:

**waves to Curumo & Nim** Hello!!! It's very nice to meet you!

Well, as I mentioned just a bit ago - I am leaving for the Bahamas tomorrow so I won't be around all next week, but don't think I will forget any of you! I'm sure somewhere between the maragitas, daiquiris and Bahama Mamas I will remember to raise a toast to Sean and his Beanies!!!

SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN for the man I actually wouldn't mind seeing in a Speedo!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: 8)
IthilienRangerette
Rider of the Mark

Postby Galenmir » Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:22 am

Naughty naughty, shieldmatron, ripping off poor Alec's shirt to ogle his plastic muscles when all you have to do is go here. =:)

IR - I'm planning a whole series of "The Adventures of Plastic Sharpe". It's just too much fun not to continue. All I need now is some free time...

Yes, ladykay, I have to admit that I don't have a fraction of the skill it would take to manufacture Sharpe's uniform from scratch. Instead, I squandered my hard-earned money at a place called Cotswold Collectibles, and they sent me everything I needed (minus 006, who I purchased from Sideshow Toys).

Athelas - you can find "Fully Dressed Sharpe" here, "Sharpe's Rifles" here, and "Sharpe's Eagle" (my personal favorite so far) here.

I am just now reading "Sharpe's Gold" - I haven't seen the episode yet, but from what I've heard it's almost unrecognizable. The books have got me well and truly hooked - I'm a sucker for military fiction and Sharpe is the perfect land equivalant to Hornblower, only much more down and dirty. I think there's no question who would win if Ioan Gruffudd's Hornblower and Sean Bean's Sharpe came to blows...
Galenmir
Ranger of the North

Postby Athelas63 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:05 am

Galenmir wrote:Naughty naughty, shieldmatron, ripping off poor Alec's shirt to ogle his plastic muscles when all you have to do is go here. =:)

IR - I'm planning a whole series of "The Adventures of Plastic Sharpe". It's just too much fun not to continue. All I need now is some free time...

Yes, ladykay, I have to admit that I don't have a fraction of the skill it would take to manufacture Sharpe's uniform from scratch. Instead, I squandered my hard-earned money at a place called Cotswold Collectibles, and they sent me everything I needed (minus 006, who I purchased from Sideshow Toys).

Athelas - you can find "Fully Dressed Sharpe" here, "Sharpe's Rifles" here, and "Sharpe's Eagle" (my personal favorite so far) here.

I am just now reading "Sharpe's Gold" - I haven't seen the episode yet, but from what I've heard it's almost unrecognizable. The books have got me well and truly hooked - I'm a sucker for military fiction and Sharpe is the perfect land equivalant to Hornblower, only much more down and dirty. I think there's no question who would win if Ioan Gruffudd's Hornblower and Sean Bean's Sharpe came to blows...

OH MY!!!!! :shock: :) :shock: THANK you Galenmir!!! LOVELY, and humorous! Bravo! *Stands, cheer, applauds* I'm looking forward to more 'Adventures of Plastic Sharpe'.

I am reading Sharpe's Honor, and have gotten my mother started - she's read Rifles, Eagle and is now in Gold. I even lent her my video of Eagle. She says Richard is SEXY...(like I didn't know that!) Yes, I LOVE the books, being a military history buff, and I'm learning so much about the Napoleonic Wars.. well, from a certain Rifleman's point of view...and enjoying MY point of view with the videos!!! :roll:

IR ENJOY your time away!!!!

SWOOON for the "real" Sharpe - plastic is okay, but I'd rather have him "in the flesh", and in my hands!! :lol:
Athelas63
Shield Bearer

Postby Lhaewin » Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:14 am

IR have a very good week on the Bahamas. Swooning with a daiquiri in front of you and a Mai Tai inside will be fun!

Curumo & Nim welcome!

Athelas a weekend full of homework? :shock: I will think of you, when I am messing around in my neglected garden.
Lhaewin
Ranger of the North

Postby make_it_stop » Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:48 am

Hello! Just popping in for a furtive swoon, since I saw a "National Treasure" trailer on TV last night... :twisted: IR, are we still on for that? Have a wonderful time in the Bahamas! (But...but...that means you're going to miss the Sox in the World Series.... :( )

Galenmir, :rotfl: at the Plastic Sharpe tableaux (esp. Sharpe's Eagle)! You could do an entire re-enactment a la "Lord of the Peeps".

SM, forgot to thank you for posting the link to the DW interview. But you'd be more likely to see it in here anyway....this thread isn't so much of a firehose. (STOP that! I KNOW what you're thinking! :nono: )

Howdy to anu, athelas, lhaewin, Singingfox, and anybody else I missed...

Sw =:) :angel: =:) :angel: =:) :angel: N for non-biodegradable plastic pecs
make_it_stop
Ranger of the North

Postby anuhealani » Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:06 am

Drive-by swoooooooooooooooooooon for Sharrrrrrrpe...

IR, have a great time on your vacation!! Bon voyage! Arrivederci! Auf wiedersehen! Aloha! Okay, I'll shut up. :D
anuhealani
Rider of the Mark

Postby NimrodelSong » Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:11 am

shieldmatron wrote:Nim! You broke away from that elf long enough for a teeny, tiny, little swoon! :wink:

:D Hi, SM! And thank you all for the welcome.:)

Sean is the *only* reason that I want to see NT. What degree of swooner does that make me, I wonder?? :? :)

~Nim~
NimrodelSong
Kentucky Woman

Postby Singingfox73 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:31 am

Bahamas??? Man IR, I am jealous :P

And SM, Montana isnt THAT far away from me haha :lol:

Huge Im-leaving-work-early-happy sw :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :P n for SB---I love the reinactment of "Sharps Eagles" :lol:
Singingfox73
Ranger of the North

Postby ladykayofgondor » Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:43 am

could you let me have the website for this...didnt know you could buy Sharpe clothing in miniature!!!

If anyone fancies a beanie chat with me sometime..I can be found on msn as ladykayofgondor@hotmail.com (even has a web cam!!! )

Well ladies..November will be indeed a very good month...december better for me..as I think my son is getting me the entire Sharpe dvd collection..which I think can be found on Amazon uk...for a bargin price of around £60..for the lot!!!

SWOON..for mr.green eyes!!! mmmmmm..... :roll: :roll:
ladykayofgondor
Shield Bearer

Postby IthilienRangerette » Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:52 pm

Well Beanies in just over 12 hours I will be getting up to go to the airport and in 24 hours I will be completely settled on the beach in Nassau! WHOOHOO!!!! I've got 3 Sharpe books already packed and I'm counting on the resort to have enough ice to keep me cool as I read them! :D

Galenmir - I am SO looking forward to your "Adventures of Plastic Sharpe"! I'll keep my fingers crossed that RL provides you with plenty of free time to get it done!

Athelas - I hope your homework doesn't overwhelm your weekend and I also hope it is not too cold tonight when you are working the concession stand! I'll let you know what I think about the books when I get back!

Thanks Ihaewin! I shall have a wonderful time and thanks for the reminder about the Mai Tais!!! :wink:

MIS - Don't you worry - I have gotten assurances that there are several sports bars in the area of our hotel so I'm not going to miss one game! Although I may miss Boston burning to the ground if they win before I get back!!! GO SOX!!!!
Oh and we are absolutely on for NT! I'm counting on you to be there to explain my "condition" to security when I refuse to stop throwing myself at the screen! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey Anu! Thanks for the complete send off! :D :wink:

Nims - If the only reason you are going to see NT is Sean I think it is safe to say you are a full-blown Sean Bean swooner! :o :shock: :D
BTW - I know it is OT here, but I trust my fellow Beanies will indulge me - in your signature you have listed "Official Swooner for the Green Bandana". Who or what is the Green Bandana? THX!

Singingfox - Have a great weekend! I'm glad to hear you were able to get an early start! More time for the Bean!!!

LadyKay - WOW!!! You are one super lucky Sean/Boz swooner! Your son is getting you the ENITRE Sharpe series? :horse: Heck you are not only lucky you clearly know how to raise your kids right! :rofl: Somebody loves his mother! :D

SWOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN for da Beanie!!!!
IthilienRangerette
Rider of the Mark

Postby princessFaz » Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:03 pm

Hello Bozguls

Just popping to compliment SM on her choice of thread title. Perfect. And all this time I thought it came out the Wednesday before thanksgiving. So I'm glad I know now. :)

Anu - sorry to say I didnt write down those dates and now they are on teh old thread??? Let me know again, if you can. :oops:

LadyKay - love your sig pic.

lhaewin - I keep forgetting to tell you that I love yours too. Cheeky, cheeky David...

Galenmir - thank you for the hilarious pics of your Sharpe doll in action. I literally laughed out loud and then ran to the phone to tell Athelas to get her butt to the thread and see for herself the hilarity. And my! what a rippled stomach Sharpe has...can you make him say my favorite line? It's the one with the Prince of Wales "He can stick his pointy crown up his bloody a$$, the blue blooded $%#*" :rofl:

I just watched the 10 minute trailer for NT!!! AND I saw a preview for it and a mini interivew with Nic Cage (yawn) on the Disney channel while my kids were watching "thats so raven" so now they want to go. Mom FIRST!!!

Nim - Orli is truly swoonable in your sig pic.

SWOOOOON for Ian, who still looks gorgeous in his black toboggan...
princessFaz
Ranger of the North

Postby shieldmatron » Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:35 pm

Good Evening! This joint is jumping! :)

Athelas I watch Sharpe's Gold for a few reasons. First, it completes my set. Second, Sharpe is HOT! Third, I simply swoon when he lays that kiss on silly Ellie, not once but twice in camp and then the "full on fumble in the bushes"! WooHoo! And I'm glad your mom is turning into a Sharpe swooner! Mine keeps bugging me about Lady Chatterly! :oops:

Galenmir :lol: Sharpe's Pecs! I love it! I'm going to take my Alec in to work with me and tell my patients that this is what they should strive for. His back is pretty ripped too! =:) I'm looking forward to your next installment!

MIS Firehose? Me? Think naughty thoughts about that? Naw...never! :wink:

Nim I think wanting to see NT because of Sean makes you just like thousands of other women! *nods*

singingfox Well, let me know when you'll be here, so I can stock up on paper towels for the droolfest!

kay Congratulations on raising such a good son! Lucky you to be getting the whole Sharpe set!

IR Have a great time on your vacation! Remember to pack the hat! :lol: We'll keep Sean safe, comfortable, warm and satisfied while you are gone! And just think of the goodies in your mailbox when you return! Aside from the bills, of course! GO SOX! :D

princessFaz Thanks! :D

Well, we all knew that Sharpe was a hero, Boromir was our tragic hero, McNab was a hero, Farmer Grey was a hero (well, to Black Beauty he was!), Odysseus was a hero, but did you know that Sean was a hero?

Have any of you heard the little story John Rhys-Davies told, about meeting Sean at Heathrow? Sean was carrying all these bags for some older people and John thought they were his parents. It turns out that Sean didn't know them, but was just being nice. Well, here's another little tale I just heard about. Sean was on the Tube in London not too long after he was done with the Sharpe movies. Across the way from him, a man and a woman are arguing. The man gets physically threatening and calls the woman a "slag" (for us in the US - slut). I guess Sean says very loudly, "Hey! You'll keep a civil tongue in your head and your hands by your side or you'll be carried out of this carriage, lad." I read that people cheered! That's our Beanie! :)

Now, most of you know about the White Council Awards. I'm not asking you to vote for me, but I am asking that you vote. It's not always that Fandom gets represented by anything cool on TORC and we are sometimes ridiculed by the other areas, ie Fandumb. Here's our chance to voice our opinion.

End of public service announcement...

BTW...did no one see that picture I posted earlier? :?

Sw 8) 8) 8) n for the very heroic Sean!
shieldmatron
Ranger of the North

Postby Athelas63 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:20 pm

Hello! Back from the football game - we WON!! Unbelievable!! I'm frozen - the concession stand was no warmer than anywhere else.

Ah, SM, why am I not surprised to hear what a "gallant lad" the Bean is? And he helps carry luggage through airports? Maybe I should purchase a ticket to Heathrow and wander around looking sad??? :o

After 11, better get to bed. Have I mentioned I hate REAL LIFE right now???

When we got in the car tonight to go to the game my hubby looks at my little Boz on the dash and says "WHAT? Do I have to look at him all the time???" and I said - YES!. No further comment from him.

SWOON for the mostest gorgeous man.
Athelas63
Shield Bearer

Postby NimrodelSong » Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:09 pm

Pfaz, thanks.:)

IR - I'd be glad to answer your question. The "green bandana" mentioned in my sig is something that Orlando wore a lot over his blonde wig between takes during filming of LotR - I think perhaps until the glue cured (*ick*)?? Anyway, I've seen lots of behind-the-scene clips where he's wearing it and think it is so cute.:D :roll:

SW :P :P N for Mr. Bean!!

~Nim~
NimrodelSong
Kentucky Woman

Postby Lhaewin » Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:02 am

SM I forgot to mention: I saved the cast picture into my files, I like it a lot, not only because of Sean. Ore there others of TTT and ROTK too?

Athelas, a good idea to sneak around in Heathrow waiting for Sean to help you crossing the road or with the luggage. Hopefully he will believe you - you are looking too young. Maybe you can live there for a while, like Tom Hanks lived on an airport in Terminal. Just pretent to having lost your passport. :wink:

SWOOOOOOOOOOOOON for the helpful Sean Bean!
Lhaewin
Ranger of the North

Postby shieldmatron » Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:02 am

lhaewin That picture was taken at Cannes in 2001. I don't think they showed TTT or ROTK at Cannes, so I've never seen any "casual" cast pictures from those two movies. All of the ones I've seen have been at the premieres.

I can't wait for the mail to get here! Within the next week and a half, I'm expecting deliveries of the Video Diaries, Caravaggio, Scarlett, Airborne and Troy!

Have a good day all!

Sw 8) 8) 8) n for the man who is the reason that amazon.com loves me! :lol:
shieldmatron
Ranger of the North

Postby princessFaz » Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:49 pm

Hello Bozguls...

SM I am loving your helpful Sean stories. Wish he lived around here and would threaten some of the punks I see. Of course they wouldnt know what "civil tongue" means.

lheawin you are making me laugh with your Tom Hanks Terminal thing. But you've never seen Athelas, she looks prettyold...JUST KIDDING!!!

Today while walking by the waiting room at the hospital, I saw SEAN on the tv!! It was just Ronin, but what a surprise to find on the tv at 9 am.

Nim I know that bandana!!!

SWOOOOOON for Ian, he's just too sexy in that parka...
princessFaz
Ranger of the North

Postby shieldmatron » Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:45 am

Quiet in here...

princessFaz Yeah, I wish Sean was around here to be helpful! I have some things I need taken care of! :shock: That is not what I meant! Well, yes it was, but he could carry my laundry up stairs. And he could take the garbage out for me.

Well, since no one is here to read this and they all have more interesting lives than I do...I just got an email that Troy has been shipped! WooHoo! Probably by Friday night, I'll be having a date with the big O-Dee! I'll be making an Ode to a Grecian Yearn! :lol:

And because I can and I frequently do...

Mmmmmmm!

And simply because he's gorgeous!

Sw 8) 8) 8) n for Odysseus!
shieldmatron
Ranger of the North

Postby Athelas63 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:30 am

Good afternoon girls -

HEY! PFaz just because I'm older than YOU doesn't mean I'm OLD. :evil: Careful, now. And just when I was going to compliment your sig pic and tell you that while I never got all hot and bothered by Faz pix before, this one is definitely changing my tune. What a hottie!

So, SM when are we going to Heathrow and wander about with huge hunks of luggage????? :o And LOVERLY pic of him in Japan! (or wherever, I'm guessing)

I'm thinking of IR, lazing on the beach somewhere - growl! :evil:

Okay, just a quick stop - now back to RL. Yuck.

SWOON for Boz - and Faz in the HOH...
Athelas63
Shield Bearer

Next

Return to Fandom Archives