Glitz, glamour, Fazzy/Daisy Awards - Swoon for Faramir/DW!

Oversized Fandom Threads are stored here. This forum is Read-Only

Postby Lady_Niwella » Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:12 pm

A very happy birthday to you smor!

Sw0000ning off to bed now, after have been attending an ex-colleague*s 40th birthday's party.... :D
Lady_Niwella
Ranger of the North

Postby RakshaTheDemon » Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:40 pm

shieldmaidenofrohan wrote:Thanks for the article links, FR!

MiS- I had seen part of the Lego thing before, but not that one. They're even a cute couple in plastic! :D

I'm not even going to get into the Filmamir/Bookamir thing right now either. Except to say I'm never going to forgive PJ for thinking skull avalanches are more essential to the story than the one romance that Tolkien actually wrote into the story and not just the appendices. :x

sw :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ning for romanticamir...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SMOR!

I think most members of this board know my feelings on Filmamir/Bookamir; but for the rookies I'll say: Bookamir rules, but Filmamir is pretty! Who needs a stupid-looking fake skull avalanche when you could have Faramir/Eowyn kissage?!

WIMSIE - I thought Joaquin Phoenix was terrific in GLADIATOR, even if his character is hateful. He did make the character multi-faceted and believable...

I don't mind there being less posts here - easier to keep up with the board that way.

RAKSHA THE DEMON 8) , swooooooooooooning for Faramir!
RakshaTheDemon
Rider of the Mark

Postby shieldmaidenofrohan » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:03 pm

Ok, I know this is putting it over, but I'm too lazy to come up with a title for a new thread right now. :whistle:

Thanks for the happy birthday wishes, Wimsie/pFaz/lhaewin/LadyN/Raksha! :) I had a good day, even if it was low-key this year, so I'm feeling pretty good right now. :)

And I also thought that JP was great in Gladiator. I love that movie.

FR- thanks for the links! It would be interesting to see him in that other movie... especially since if HJ was in it, better chance of it coming to the States.

sw :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ning for the Gingery one!
shieldmaidenofrohan
Mariner

Postby FaramirsRuby » Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:45 am

Well,we've passed the 300 posts limit and...it's also hard for me to find a title for the new thread(have to congratulate you for the inspiring thread titles,by the way! :clap:)

I'll be off in a few minutes to meet a friend and chat,but before I go...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,SMOR!!!!!!!!!

...though I'm kinda belated here.

Unless someone else here finds a title for the new thread,I'll try and think about it one myself as well... :)

SWOOOOOOON for Filmamir/Bookamir/DW!!! :love:
FaramirsRuby
Shield Bearer

Previous

Return to Fandom Archives