Calling all Drew Baylor/Orlando Bloom fanciers: Swoon here!

Oversized Fandom Threads are stored here. This forum is Read-Only

Postby IthilienRangerette » Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:33 pm

Aurelin - I don't know if the others have seen your Star Wars-LOTR dress, but I know I haven't and I would love to see it! I remember your other ones - they were just so incredible! (I speak as someone with no talent for sewing - I can't even seem to manage to hem my pants without something going wrong :roll: )

Hello Nim! It's good to see you again too! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new sig pic!!! :love: It's so easy to get lost in those incredible eyes. {gets all dreamy}

Taurloth - I wouldn't have the KoH dvd either if a friend hadn't bought it for me (what sweet, wonderful friends I have) as I prefer not to buy a theatrical version when I know an extended one will come out. I just can't believe how long they are making us wait for it!!!

***waves to all the other Lasses out there***

1 post more to go before we need to start a new thread!

Well, I guess this is the end of this thread. Anyone have a good idea for the title of the next one?

SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN for Balian/Will/Drew/Paris/Jimmy/ Legolas and absolutely SWOOOOONNNN for Orlando!!!!
IthilienRangerette
Rider of the Mark

Postby NimrodelSong » Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:45 am

:grouphug:

Hi, IR! I'm glad you like my pic - and you too, Aurelin! I have seen loads of pics of him over the past 3-1/2 years, but in my book this one tops them all! :love:

Will someone else go ahead and start the next thread? :)

~Nim~
NimrodelSong
Kentucky Woman

Previous

Return to Fandom Archives