Calling all Drew Baylor/Orlando Bloom fanciers: Swoon here!

Oversized Fandom Threads are stored here. This forum is Read-Only

Postby Galabrien » Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:54 pm

I saw Elizabethtown Wednesday and I majorly sw00000000ned for Orlando! Yippie!

I liked the part where he's dancing in the woods. That is totally great. Even though it did look kinda dorky... I still sw0000000000n for Orlando! :love:
Galabrien
Shield Bearer

Postby bloomgirl06 » Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:55 pm

I'm back! Sorry I've been gone so long, but RL has been busy!
I'm sorry to say, I didn't like E-town that much. I felt that there wasn't much of a story to it, and it was kind of more about the music than the actual story. Orlando was pretty good, but Kirsten was just plain annoying. I think I kind of ruined it for myself by watching all those behind the scenes videos and reading too much about the movie before I actually saw it. It wasn't one of my favorite Orlando movies, but hopefully POTC will be better! (Which I'm sure it will!!!!)

:grouphug: to everyone. :D

By the way Nim, oldtoby won "My Presciousss" along with about three other awards. I wasn't really execting to win, but it would have been nice. :D

Sw :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) n for Orlando!

~bloomgirl
bloomgirl06
Ranger of the North

Postby Aurelin » Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:56 am

Hi, Galabrien, yeah, that was a fun part and Drew was quite a dorky guy, so it did fit.

Hmm, Bloomgirl, I'm sorry your anticipation and expectations were big so that the actual movie was somewhat of a letdown. In a way I feel the same but I cannot really separate it from the fact that the movie was not my style, so I find it hard to decide what affected what and in which degree.
I do find it a little hard now to recall exactly what happened and when in the movie. However for me the highlight is "Free Bird", I can't get that out of my mind.

:roll: Aurelin :roll:
Aurelin
Ranger of the North

Postby Taurloth » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:09 pm

Hi, ladies!

Sorry I can't come more often. RL is kinda overwelming.

Aurelin, your review of E-town really got me very interested. I am a bit afraid to see the movie in the reference of this theme of dealing with death of a loved one. I guess there will be much tears from me. Probably this is not my style of film, but I do want to see it now. I am going on Thursday with my friend.

Sorry it took me so long to deliver the Beowulf link to you! Here is quite a good site with the text in both OE and modern English.

Nim, WOW! A LotR exhibition! I am sure you'll enjoy it and I can't wait to see pics!

----

I've been to a bagpiper's concert (in a folk-club) on Friday with my two Irish dancing friends! That was so cool! I've never heard bagpipes live before! It sounds so much better, and it's very interesting to see how it's played and how the musician puts the instrument together! There was also a very nice Celtic group, playing before him.

But the best thing that happened to me last week was the 'Day of New Zealand' in my uni! The NZ ambassador came to our uni and talked about NZ and then a Maori band "Moana and the Tribe" sang for us and told us the history of their nation, which was very interesting.
The beginning of the act was so unexpected: Three women started singing and suddenly some shout sounded from behind the stage and a man dressed a traditional Maori skirt made of some sort of wooden sticks appeared. He did a very intense war-dance with a spear. Then the singer told us that he was a lecturer in the Univestity of Auckland and having dressed ;) he told us many interesting things about Maori legends and traditions. He blew a Maori war horn and I immediately recognized the horn of the Haradrim in LotR! :!: Then he told us a legend of how a Maori god breathed life into a human form through his nostrils and said that Maori greet each other by touching their noses together. He then asked if anyone wanted to try out this greeting. So, Taurloth, the die-hard NZ fan, leaped forward! :D Now I am an official expert on Maori greetings :D
I then bought a CD of this band and got it autographed. The music is really very interesting.

-----

Sw :love: :heart: :love: n for Legolas and Orlando!

Taurloth
Taurloth
Rider of the Mark

Postby Aurelin » Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:38 pm

:)
Taurloth, I was thinking of you when I wrote how in my mind E-town would affect people and I truly believe that it will help somewhat to deal with loss, that was the strongest feeling I got from the movie since the story was a bit chaotic but the underlieing idea I did get (I hope! ;)).

Thanks a million for the link, which I bookmarked immediately! :D

I cannot say I have heard bagpipes live, or maybe I have since Estonians have a bagpipe type instrument too. Celtic group - :love:!

:happydance: I'm so happy that you had the NZ Day, if only they talked and dealt with the country here more, I would have been a very happy puppy if an event the like you had, Taurloth, had been organized in my university. How awesome, specially the greeting, go Taurloth! I'm pretty certain, I would have jumped forward too, see what a movie can do to people! ;)

Aurelin
Ranger of the North

Postby NimrodelSong » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:22 pm

:grouphug:

Hello everyone!

As you may expect, I had a lovely time with my TORC friends seeing the exhibition and seeing RotK on the IMAX screen. (One of my friends and I got to see FotR too :heart: ) I won't be finishing the film in my camera until next week, but when I get my picture CD back I'll do my best to share some of the pics with you all. :)

bloomgirl, thanks for letting me know who won the My Precioussss award. :D It would've been nice if you had won. And I'm sorry that you were a bit disappointed with Elizabethtown. :(

I watched KoH :love: tonight, so

SW :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: N for Orlando as Balian!

~Nim~
NimrodelSong
Kentucky Woman

Postby Aurelin » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:13 pm

*keep breathing, just breathe*

Nim - you have done it again! :Aurelin dies because of Nim's sig pic:!!

:? IMAX screen :? Is it some super hyper huge screen in a famous cinema, or... ???

I saw the KOH poster on the wall of a video-store today while listening to the soundtrack from my earphones! :D That is a poster I long to have on my wall but so far I have not succeeded in that.

We put together my gran's commode today with my brother which was really fun, especially since we did it like from 11 pm to 12.30 am :P.

SW :horse::horse::horse::horse::horse: NNN!!! for the black(sword)smiths Balian and Will

Aurelin
Ranger of the North

Postby Taurloth » Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:42 pm

Oh... My... God....

I've just seen it... and I like.... oh.. my... God... I don't know how to put into words what I felt...

It was beautiful, so beautiful, so utterly, totally beautiful. I never expected that, I don't know why, but the movie exceeded my expectations so much. I loved it, I really loved it, and I cried and it was so beautiful...
It really moved me, really touched me deeply.

Now that I've said that, I will probably elaborate, when I get over this initial feeling, I'd like to say something about Orlando.
It may sound odd, but in the past year or something I have so forgotten how genuinly beautiful he is! I just couldn't take my eyes off him: his nose, his smile, his lips, his eyes, his hair, his hands, when he was chanting that mantra 'call me back'. I just saw his beauty all over again, so stunning.
There were so many just wonderful touches and moments in that film, I so loved it.

Oh, I don't know what I can say at the moment, I better come a bit later...

I can't even swoon right now...
Taurloth
Rider of the Mark

Postby NimrodelSong » Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:30 pm

:hug: :D Taurloth, thanks for your "review" of the movie - I know just how you feel!

I just wondered - when you see Orlando in a movie like that, do you see the Elf in him? I sure do. :heart: :love:

The scene where he's chanting the mantra towards his cell phone "call me back...call me back..." :D I just see lovely, artistic, elvish hands!! Or "Legolas" expressions that he gets on his face...

That scene right after Kirsten leaves the hotel room and he jumps out of bed without a shirt on and looks out the window at her...*sigh* :love:

Looking forward to possibly more comments from you about the movie when you are more coherent!! :D :heart:

Aurelin, I'm sorry, I forgot that some of you may not have heard of IMAX theatres. They are scattered in larger cities in the U.S. and have VERY large screens. When they show films in IMAX format, they are like in 3-D and seem to completely surround you and are totally amazing. The LotR films at the IMAX theatre were not in IMAX format, but the screens were huge nonetheless and you could see and hear so much more detail than before. If it actually was in IMAX format, I'd have been blown out of the water for sure - but it would've been nice. :heart:

Thanks for saying you liked my pic :D - but I'm about to change it! I promised the Elf, remember!! :love:

SW :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: N for Orlando in any incarnation at all - or just as HIMSELF!

~Nim~
NimrodelSong
Kentucky Woman

Postby Aurelin » Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:36 am

Taurloth, I am so so glad you liked E-town, my gut instinct was right. The movie is lovely in it's chaotic nature and Drew, well... :love: is an understatement, we really need that swooning smilie.
BTW, for some reason I cannot see Legolas in any of his other characters, :shrug:, it is strange because my head knows that they are the same person but well it does not get through at all.
Of course I love both Leggy and the others dark-haired ones. SWOOOOONN!!

The "call me back" bit was great, but I loved the end where he was looking for the "girl in the red hat" and almost gave up when he did not sport Claire for a ling while. :hug:

Ah, thank you for explaining, Nim, I can now boast the knowledge of IMAX screens. Something very very vaguely did knock on the doors to my brain but it was nothing substancial.

Ooh, I want to go and see Serenity on Monday and then there is the HP of which I am not that exstatic but I shall go and see it nonetheless.

Edit. Oh lalaa, that pic - :dies: Nim, that is probably my favourite or one of two or three of the ROTK shots.

Aurelin
Ranger of the North

Postby bloomgirl06 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:16 pm

I'm thinking about maybe going to see E-town again. I might need to watch it again. For some reason I wasn't as affected by it as the rest of you were, which I find strange, since we all liked KoH a lot. Hm. I even find it strange that I didn't like it that much. I think most of all, it was the jumpiness of the storyline that I didn't like. Some things just seemed a bit random to me, and I thought that the roadtrip was going to be the highlight of the movie, but it seems like they just stuck it at the end of the movie.

Taurloth, I'm glad you liked the movie! :) It seems like it would have helped you a bit. And I love your sig!

Yours too, Nim. :D

I don't really see Legolas in any of Orlando's other characters, either. It might be because I don't really look for it. I might if he had blonde hair in any of his other roles. :lol:

SW :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: N for Orlando!

P.S. I saw a poster for POTC in the theatre when I went to see Harry Potter! :D I can't wait for it to come out! :happydance:

~bloomgirl
bloomgirl06
Ranger of the North

Postby Aurelin » Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:33 pm

I was not that fond of the jumpiness either, so there is common ground how we see the movie, Bloomgirl. I think that since it is (as I have said too many times) not my type of movie, so I cut it slack somewhat and value to overall feel and what it wished to convey than the actual storyline and so forth.

But it will not hurt to see it again, eh, Bloomgirl?! ;) I saw the POTC poster too but they had it up when I saw Brothers Grimm as well because I recall my friend who really liked the Pirates being excited to see the poster and more so when I told her there was a third part as well.

How did you like HP, BTW?

:love:Taurloth's sig! :swoon:

Aurelin
Ranger of the North

Postby Taurloth » Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:02 am

Hi!!! :)

I'm going to see E-town again tomorrow with another friend! I told her about it and she's almost as eager as I am to see it! :happydance:

Oh I can see what you mean about elvish hand there, Nim! Definately elvish!! :swooon: So beautiful!

Well, you know me, who thinks Legolas is one person and Orlando in all his other roles - another... so well, I actually didn't see the "Legolas look", but I do know what you mean. Orlando does have that amazing elvish beauty about him!

Oh, IMAX theatres! I so wish they showed LotR or E-town in one of them here! But they don't! We have several here, but they only show some silly 3D things there and no Orlando!

Aurelin, yes, that "girl in the red hat"! He looks so sad there, when he can't find her. Everything was so interesting and good before with all those clues and stuff and then he can't find her and he almost looks like he feels let down and then! he sees her! and I think I had a silly grin on my face! :heart:

Aurelin, Bloomgirl, as to me, I suppose that jumpiness was the very thing that got to me most. It creates a most unique atmosphere. You know, like you see things happening around you, you even participate in them, but you cannot really focus, you are kinda swept by this current and you just move along, not always knowing what you are doing or what's going to happen next. It feels very real to the state Drew is in to me.

And sorry I didn't reply sooner about this:

You're very welcome! Have you read some Beowulf yet?

The NZ day was really cool! I wish you could have been there too, I'm sure you would've enjoyed that!

He he, I'm sure you two had fun with that commode! :lol:

Aurelin, thank you for the compliments on my sig. I loved that scene so much!

Nim, your sig is to die for!!!!! :love:

Sw :love: :love: :love: :heart: :heart: :love: n for Drew!!!!! And Legolas!!! And Orlando in all his roles!!! And for that "I';m fine" line, which was absolutely perfect!

Taurloth
Taurloth
Rider of the Mark

Postby Aurelin » Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:36 am

Have a blast with your friend, Taurloth and let us know how she liked the movie! I did not think of it like that but you are right - the whole movie is Drew's point of view and his story, therefore you get to see it in the way he did and that jumpiness would be only natural in his state. I feel like that a lot without the things happening to me that did to Drew. It does make sense now and might even reorganise the way I see the movie when I get to do it the second time.

Oh, saw Serenity today and enjoyed it immensely! A second viewing is certain; and the music was awesome - I am a soundtrack freak, I have realised.

:( With my very limited compy time, Taurloth, Beowulf is something to read when I, through some miracle, have the time (or get my own computer). So I bookmarked it but had only time to glance at it briefly and familiarize myself with the site.

:lol: the commode-building was fun! Especially since it is, was and will be a shaky thing, our putting it together did not help matter either.

Edit. I thought of the "I'm fine" line and it crossed my mind to put it as a title and then, on a hunch, I scrolled up to your title, Taurloth and voila! :P I am so glad someone put it up as theirs.

EDIT.
The POTC 2 teaser trailer is online - check OBM for the links!
:lol: :rofl:

Aurelin
Ranger of the North

Postby IthilienRangerette » Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:15 pm

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I have not been around more. I hope you are all doing well. :)

Nim - as always you have a sig pic that takes my breath away. :love:

Aurelin - thanks for the note about the teaser trailer, I will certainly check it out tomorrow.

I hope that those of you who celebrated Thanksgiving today had a wonderful, blessed time with your loved ones and I hope that everyone else had a wonderful and happy day today too.

Although it is not exactly the end of the year yet, I am looking forward to a new year with new Orlando films. His special inner joy and heart-warming smile always can lighten even my most dark days.

Hugs to you all!!!
Wishing you all happiness in this holiday season!!!
~IR
IthilienRangerette
Rider of the Mark

Postby Taurloth » Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:45 am

Hi, ladies! :)

Glad to see you, IR! :hug: I've missed you!

IR wrote:His special inner joy and heart-warming smile always can lighten even my most dark days.

:love: How true!!

I saw E-town again with my friend! And it was so wonderful! I want to see it again so many more times! And my friend loved it too. She is sitting beside me now and she says: "The raised such a theme in this movie that is not often depicted in movies, but which is very important to all. They put in small details that build the feeling in the movie and makes it very true to life. And Orlando acted it out perfectly. He is so wonderful and he has such kind beauty in his face, which is very important!"

Aurelin, I am so glad you liked that line as well. I think it looks great as a title! :heart:

It is so terrible, my internet connection went down on me yesterday and I can't access the teaser trailer, my friend even sent it to my e-mail and I can't watch it. I am in the uni internet now.

I wish I could see it as soon as possible!

Sw :love: :love: n for dearest Orlando, Drew and of course Legolas! :heart:

Taurloth
Taurloth
Rider of the Mark

Postby Aurelin » Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:55 pm

*tackles IR* You're back! Wow! That is a great surprise of today (which has been exhausting - tomorrow's the Estonian HP release! Did I tell you how I will read out two bits of it to children? :Q)

Happy Thanksgiving to All! :hug: I've always thought it one of the greatest holidays celebrated that are not native to Estonia.

His special inner joy and heart-warming smile always can lighten even my most dark days.

How true (and I wrote the same before I read Taurloth's alike statement :P) and title-material-ish!

The teaser trailer is plain wonderful and I like the darker-more serious look of Will. Jack, well, Jack is Jack! =:)

Your friend, Taurloth, put it to words in a way I would like I was able to - nice, short and moving by every syllable. :love: I have no idea how I am going to cope with all the movies I want to (re)watch plus the work schedule and still keep my rooms tolerably clean, books read and so forth???!!! :P

SW :love::love::love::drink::love::love::love: NNN!!! for William Turner and Drew Baylor

Aurelin
Ranger of the North

Postby NimrodelSong » Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:05 pm

:grouphug: HELLO EVERYONE! :heart:

IR, nice to see you back! I'm glad you like my sig pic! :D

Everyone here who celebrated Thanksgiving, I hope you had a nice holiday!

Thanks for the link, Aurelin, I saw the PotC teaser trailer and :love: "Will" looks great!! And Jack - my gosh, I can't even see him without laughing! I know that the movie is quite a ways off yet, but it will be here before we know it and I'm really looking forward to it! :heart:

Aurelin wrote:I have no idea how I am going to cope with all the movies I want to (re)watch plus the work schedule and still keep my rooms tolerably clean, books read and so forth???!!! :razz:

Well, maybe you'll have to let your room go a bit. :D You have to work, and the other things sound like too much fun! :wink:

Taurloth, I'm glad that you got to see E-Town another time. I find that any Orlando movie simply must be viewed more than once - and hopefully many times. :P :love: I'm sure that you saw some things you didn't notice before.
I hope your internet service comes back up soon! How awful! :hug:

BIG heartfelt SW :heart: :heart: :heart: N for Orlando Jonathan!

~Nim~
NimrodelSong
Kentucky Woman

Postby Aurelin » Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:15 pm

You are absolutely right, Nim - =:) to free my rooms from dust is my last priority! ;) Otherwise I'd be sweeping and mopping all my days off (which I sometimes I fell I'm doing but that is just the cumulation of being bored with cleaning!).

I have a tingly feeling that now as the first trailer of POTC2 is out, the wait will be a little less excruciating. I recall the same being for me with both KOH and E-town - you can watch the trailer and then a new one will come up, so you do not get these long blank spaces of waiting with no relief in between.

Allrighty, I will try to find a wand for tomorrow and then turn in because I am :zzz: like udūn!

Aurelin
Ranger of the North

Postby Galabrien » Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:18 pm

Taurloth wrote:
Now that I've said that, I will probably elaborate, when I get over this initial feeling, I'd like to say something about Orlando.
It may sound odd, but in the past year or something I have so forgotten how genuinly beautiful he is! I just couldn't take my eyes off him: his nose, his smile, his lips, his eyes, his hair, his hands, when he was chanting that mantra 'call me back'. I just saw his beauty all over again, so stunning.

You are not alone there. He is way beautiful...precious...lovely...darling...majestic... Words are lost on me. I can't think of anything else to describe him.

Sw :love: n a thousand times over.
Galabrien
Shield Bearer

Postby PatriotBlade » Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:04 pm

I saw the new Orli calendar at the mall today, but I didn't get it. Maybe next week after payday.
PatriotBlade
Ranger of the North

Postby Aurelin » Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:21 am

If only they had such calendars here - I cannot even get a KOH poster. :Q

I can only SW :love::love::love::love::love: NN!! at Galabrien's lovely swoon! ;)

Today went fine - to our store only 3 kinds showed up to listen to the bits of the new HP and for the quiz - the main shindig was in the centre of the town, however it was fine by me since I was less nervous due to the lack of a crowd and it must be for some time since I got so many looks with my cloak and hat and wand and all. My boss made pictures which I hope to get on CD soon to share them with you all.

Aurelin
Ranger of the North

Postby Taurloth » Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:00 am

Hi, mellyn! :grouphug:

Thankfully my internet is back with me :happydance: You're right, Nim, it was awful!

Aurelin, can't wait to see those pics! :)

Aurelin wrote:I have a tingly feeling that now as the first trailer of POTC2 is out, the wait will be a little less excruciating. I recall the same being for me with both KOH and E-town - you can watch the trailer and then a new one will come up, so you do not get these long blank spaces of waiting with no relief in between.

You are so right! I feel the same!
And I finally had a chance to see the trailer, it is really cool, though there was not enough Will!!!! But he is really so perfect and Jack is great too!

Aurelin wrote:I like the darker-more serious look of Will

Yup yup! I like it too! But I also like the look on his face when he is spinning there somewhere is some branches if I saw it right.

Nim, you're right! I hope I'll be able to see it again. And I did see something else ;) I saw Orlando's elvish tatoo!!! When he extended his arm towards the urn in the car near him! swooon! Did you see it?

I just saw this at Orlando Bloom Files:

From Sky News: The British actor has revealed that he's had to put a stop to his green tea-sipping because it was leaving him in pain. The Pirates Of The Caribbean star broke his back after falling three stories from a roof terrace - before he hit the big time. But having fully recovered from the injury, it seems that he has to avoid caffeine or else the pain comes back. And how does he know? Because he drank too much of the green stuff whilst he was filming night scenes for Elizabethtown - his latest movie with Kirsten Dunst. He explains: "I was drinking green tea, which has caffeine. Not an awful lot. Just enough to get me through the shoot. By the end of the night, my back was killing me. It (caffeine) dehydrates your spine and my back - that's still my alarm. That's my canary in the mine shaft."

Poor thing :hug: , I knew his back must still be bothering him, but I didn't know caffeine had anything to do with it!

Sw :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P n for dearest Drew and Legolas and Orlando!

Taurloth
Taurloth
Rider of the Mark

Postby Aurelin » Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:30 am

Nope, I didn't catch the tatoo! Again, I might say, it took me awhile to see it in POTC.

But I also like the look on his face when he is spinning there somewhere is some branches if I saw it right

Me too! I think it was the huge globe-like contraption that we also see from further away. Another favourite if of course the "Nevermind!" when Jack comes running with the gazillion of tribesmen after him. :rofl:
I so glad you saw it,Taurloth! :D

Aurelin, can't wait to see those pics!

:D I look rather fetching in the outfit if I say so myself ;) Quite alike in outfit to Bullock and Kidman as the sisters witches at the end of the movie Practical Magic.

Aurelin
Ranger of the North

Postby Galabrien » Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:43 pm

I can't believe Orli can't have caffeine. I would DIE without my beloved caffeine! *grabs bottle of Mountain Dew and chugs it* Yummy. Green sugar! The best ever! :wink:
Galabrien
Shield Bearer

Postby IthilienRangerette » Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:16 pm

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a good weekend!

Taurloth, Aurelin & Nim - thank you all so much for the warm welcome back! :grouphug: I've missed you all too.

**waves to Galabrien & PatriotBlade** It's nice to see you both too!

I finally got to watch the teaser trailer for POTC2 and I am SOOOO excited now!!! The movie looks like it is going to be great fun again! And I do so love Orlando as Will Turner. :love: I can't wait to see how they develop his character!

Does anyone know if there is still talk of an extended version of KoH? I remember reading somewhere (in the past) that the director had talked about doing one, but I haven't heard or seen anything about it since.
Thanks!

~IR
IthilienRangerette
Rider of the Mark

Postby NimrodelSong » Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:32 pm

:grouphug: Hello everyone!

IR, nice to see you again! :) I don't know for sure about exact date for the KoH extended version, but it sounds pretty much like it really will happen. I'll keep you all posted if I hear anything.

Taurloth, I did see Orlando's elvish tattoo, in a scene in the car where he's starting to kinda talk to himself and to his Dad, and you can see him reach his hand over to turn another page in the map book - you can see the tattoo as plain as day! Now talk about something that I would give anything to see up close and in person! I get a bit of a thrill whenever I see it in pics. :wink: :love:

Yeah, I'd read that about him stopping drinking tea because it was dehydrating him and causing him more pain. Poor baby, I feel sorry for him. It really must bother him a lot. :heart: :hug:

Galabrien wrote:He is way beautiful...precious...lovely...darling...majestic... Words are lost on me. I can't think of anything else to describe him.

Galabrien, I couldn't agree more! :love:

Well my lovelies, it's getting late and I have to work tomorrow.

SW :love: :love: :love: :love: N for Orlando Jonathan and esp. as *Legolas*!

~Nim~
NimrodelSong
Kentucky Woman

Postby Aurelin » Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:59 pm

Oh yes, I read that too about the tea being bad for his back. I wonder if it might apply to my brother too who has back troubles as well?
My caffeine need is big too, so I would be sorely disturbed if I had to stop drinking tea and coffee.

IR - it was a delight to be able to greet you! :D :lol: POTC 2 must be the most anticipated movie for me next year and I guess that it will be so for a lot of people - both fans of the first one and for those who wish to see whether the second one lives up to the first. Let us hope it does!

I too was wondering over the whole KOH extended matter since I had not heard a thing of it after the theatrical came out. I'll be awaiting the news as well. Nim, keep a lookout for us!

HP4 - well, it did not spark real emotions in me, at least in a degree I was hoping and expecting it to. The next movie I shall of course be awaiting to see with a tear in my eye (poor Sirius! :'().

Aurelin
Ranger of the North

Postby Taurloth » Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:42 am

Aurelin wrote:Nope, I didn't catch the tatoo! Again, I might say, it took me awhile to see it in POTC.

Oh and when did you see it in POTC. I don't remember it!

Aurelin wrote:Another favourite if of course the "Nevermind!" when Jack comes running with the gazillion of tribesmen after him.

Oh Yes!! Can't wait to see it in the moie! :lol:

IR, oh I want that extended KOH too, but I haven't even bought KOH DVD, so I am way behind :roll:

Nim wrote:I get a bit of a thrill whenever I see it in pics.

Me too! I just get all excited when I see it, it's so lovely! :love:

Aurelin, I am sorry to hear the movie did not excite you as you had thought it would, but I hope it wasn't totally disappointing.

Oh and I was planning to ask you for some time, are you making any more new dresses now? I just so love to see your pics in them.

Sw :love: :love: n for Legolas and Orlando and the elvish tatoo!

Taurloth
Taurloth
Rider of the Mark

Postby Aurelin » Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:57 am

Um, let me think- have you seen the Star Wars-LOTR one with ribbons? After that I have made a tulle underskirt that is really wide and flyffy but it needs an overskirt and top that I have not had time to make yet.

You can see the tattoo in the smithy fighting scene when Jack asks Will if he is a eunuch =:)!

No, no of course HP4 was not wholly disappointing! :) It was quite a good movie and did ok with the book as well though of course the things they left out were sad to say goodbye too and some very hard.

1 post more to go before we need to start a new thread!

SW :love::love::love::love: NN!! for Will and Drew and Legolas, and Orlando of course!

Edit - Are you trying to kill us with your sig pic, Nim??!!! :Q ;) :P That one is too beautiful!
Aurelin
Ranger of the North

PreviousNext

Return to Fandom Archives