Swooning Delios-ously for David Wenham/Faramir

Oversized Fandom Threads are stored here. This forum is Read-Only

Postby meaningofhaste » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:37 am

SueB;

Don't worry about returning the DW materials. But don't miss the Murray Whelans!

Have the fazgul noticed the MOME poll? Suspicious.. . .but so long as no one dare to suggest a non-Faramir month :lightening:

POI; Great that you're adding the fazgul archives to Creative Juices! I'll be sure to check it out!
meaningofhaste
Ranger of the North

Postby PrincessOfIthilien » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:35 pm

meaningofhaste wrote:SueB;

Don't worry about returning the DW materials. But don't miss the Murray Whelans!

Have the fazgul noticed the MOME poll? Suspicious.. . .but so long as no one dare to suggest a non-Faramir month :lightening:

POI; Great that you're adding the fazgul archives to Creative Juices! I'll be sure to check it out!

MoH - I've only got as far as February 2004, so there's a ways to go yet!

Is your email still the same btw?

Sue, be sure to let us know when you watch Murray - is it the first time?
PrincessOfIthilien
Ranger of the North

Postby Phantasmagoria » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:15 am

I just rewatched Brushoff, on my new portable dvd player! yay!

'Tis quite funny. I feel like Australian humor.... is different... like, culturally, or something.

It's like things are happening on the side, and you don't quite notice until later. Things are more subtle. Except when dealing with *cough*sex or something. Then it's not so subtle.

But I am again heartened by the fact that Claire is played by an actress named "Leah", and she has dark complexion. This brings joy, to me.

Ah, yes. *rubs chin* He is quite handsome. Quite handsome indeed.

I adore Red. He was so cute! LOL! Especially at the park when he's like "I have to go...!" and then Murray's like, "No, you don't" then he's like "Oh. Okay, cool!" then he hops off. The way that was done was so funny.
Phantasmagoria
Shield Bearer

Postby PrincessOfIthilien » Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:50 am

If anyone likes POTC, then you might enjoy this. It's one of the best cross-overs I've read.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2382273/1/
PrincessOfIthilien
Ranger of the North

Postby SueB » Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:47 am

PrincessOfIthilien wrote:
Sue, be sure to let us know when you watch Murray - is it the first time?

Yup, first time! Should I watch those before GS? They look like fun!

Can't wait for all the interviews David will be doing (I hope!!) for 300!!

Sue :)
SueB
Ranger of the North

Postby princessFaz » Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:05 am

Sue you are going to have so much fun. I absolutely love Gettin' Square. David is not swoony in it, but I still just love him in it!!
princessFaz
Ranger of the North

Postby Lhaewin » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:48 am

Sue, it´s hard to make up one´s mind which movie is to be seen first. You´d better watch them all consecutively! :wink:

I agree with PFaz, that Johnny Spit isn´t swoony, but David is acting marvellously. Murry is adorable and needs someone who constantly cares about him. The rest has been described by Phan to the point!
Lhaewin
Ranger of the North

Postby make_it_stop » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:11 pm

shieldmatron wrote:May the Force be with you. Or me. Preferrably me.

*snrk* I'm just going to call you shieldmarton from now on, SM. :P

Sue, you'll love GS and the Murrays. They're both fun, but in different ways. It's hard to believe Johnny Spit and Murray Whelan are the same person!

Murray and Red have an adorable chemistry, Phan. I love the de-lousing scene. :D David's wonderful with kids onscreen - he lets them be, and reacts naturally to them.

I'm getting very excited about 300, even though it looks like we'll have to wait a whole year to see it. Remember the agonizing wait for the ROTK Extended Edition?

Sw :wink: :wink: n for the "magically Dilioscious" DW.....
make_it_stop
Ranger of the North

Postby meaningofhaste » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:31 pm

POI;

My email is the same.

SueB, if only for historical interest (it was DW's breakthrough role), watch the SeaChange tapes, too. Forget out RL for a while!

Swooning for DW, skinny or muscular, red-haired or blonde, noble or despicable!
meaningofhaste
Ranger of the North

Postby Phantasmagoria » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:21 pm

Yes, David is good with kids... I think because he was such a wild juvenile himself :lol:
Phantasmagoria
Shield Bearer

Postby shieldmatron » Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:53 am

make_it_stop wrote:[*snrk* I'm just going to call you shieldmarton from now on, SM. :P

Sounds good to me, MIS! :lol:

I love Johnny Spit. The part where he's waiting and watching the fly and then tips over the chair is my favorite part of Gettin' Square. I should watch that again...
shieldmatron
Ranger of the North

Postby princessFaz » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:40 am

I love that part too, shieldmarton. Then also its the way he is so upbeat and hopeful even tho his life is a mess. :)
princessFaz
Ranger of the North

Postby Phantasmagoria » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:40 pm

Oh... suddenly this thread is melancholy, in a beautiful way.

*whistles*
Phantasmagoria
Shield Bearer

Postby make_it_stop » Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:16 am

Aiee! The beauty.

What's it saying, precious?? (My computer no have sound.) Is this clip from the Van Helsing DVD?

Speaking of Gollum, my VNC terminal emulator recently popped up an amusing error message: "Not listening."

I was tempted to hiss "Murrrr-rrr-rrr-derer" at the screen and bite the head off a fish.
make_it_stop
Ranger of the North

Postby Phantasmagoria » Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:35 am

make_it_stop wrote:Aiee! The beauty.

What's it saying, precious?? (My computer no have sound.) Is this clip from the Van Helsing DVD?

Speaking of Gollum, my VNC terminal emulator recently popped up an amusing error message: "Not listening."

I was tempted to hiss "Murrrr-rrr-rrr-derer" at the screen and bite the head off a fish.

Actually, he's saying some pretty cute things, about how awesome Hugh is and that he hopes to find something wrong with him and finally announce it to the entertainment industry. :lol:
Phantasmagoria
Shield Bearer

Postby princessFaz » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:50 am

Thats so cute, Phan. I dont think its on the VH dvd special features, there is something different on there. I saw one of those questions before, like on an hbo special or something but the rest are new to me. He also talks about how Carl and VH had to compliment each other 100% and stuff. So cute.

MIS - :lol: :lol: preciousssssss
princessFaz
Ranger of the North

Postby Phantasmagoria » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:47 pm

princessFaz wrote:Thats so cute, Phan. I dont think its on the VH dvd special features, there is something different on there. I saw one of those questions before, like on an hbo special or something but the rest are new to me. He also talks about how Carl and VH had to compliment each other 100% and stuff. So cute.

MIS - :lol: :lol: preciousssssss

*has breathing difficulties, just reading your post*
Phantasmagoria
Shield Bearer

Postby Em » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:10 am

G'day,
I once had a dream with daisy I mean David and well despite being in a dream state he still managed to make me swoon. He's also very good at comedic acting. Love Murray Whelan!
Em
Em
Petitioner to the Council

Postby meaningofhaste » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:25 am

Em, Welcome. and join in the fun!

Odd--I've never dreamed of David. Dreams are not the same as fantasies, right :roll: ?
meaningofhaste
Ranger of the North

Postby Em » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:15 am

G'day,
Sadly no, we have no control of dreams. They always go the wrong way or end too soon.
By the by, thanks for the welcome!
Em
Em
Petitioner to the Council

Postby meaningofhaste » Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:05 am

There's been un update to the "300" production blog http://300themovie.warnerbros.com/ , but nothing in it about DW.

[/b]
meaningofhaste
Ranger of the North

Postby Phantasmagoria » Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:46 pm

My computer has no internet... why? My parents' computers do... so... I don't understand this predicament.

:x

At Starbucks today, among the many familiar pastries I encountered an "Aussie Bar"... I almost got it.

*chuckles*

...wow...... can I just say.... the new 300 blog and its b+w photos look really promising. We're counting on you, Mr. Snyder.
Phantasmagoria
Shield Bearer

Postby TheRedQueen » Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:38 pm

Greetings, Fazguls.

Here in Vancouver we’ve had 26 consecutive days of rain, which is dangerously nudging at the record of 28 days back in 1953.

And it’s just NOT FUNNY. >-O I’m starting to mould around the edges. There’s only so much rain a gal can take before she starts thinking about emigrating to Oz.

I’ve planning to watch After the Deluge this weekend. I can chime in with Alex’s “Jeezus, I’m drowning here, Nicky,’ and really mean it. :roll:

And, before I forget, there’s a whiff of mutiny over on the MoM thread. That landlubber, Ugluk, is suggesting that February should be ‘Woman of the Month’ only which would exclude our beloved Faz from the voting. Votes currently stand at 52% in favour and 47% against. If anyone has the time and the inclination, please cast a vote. Otherwise, I’m gonna make Ugluk walk the plank. :twisted:

Sw :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ning for David who was smart enough to high-tail it back to the baking hot beaches of Sydney during the festive season. 8)

Have a good weekend, everyone. Sue, enjoy Johnny and Murray.

-rEd the Waterlogged

P.S. G’day, Em. Good to have you aboard. :)
TheRedQueen
Shield Bearer

Postby Liselle » Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:23 pm

Hello Fazguls!!

Oh, Faz/Dave looks as cute as ever.....I'm still swooning... :)

Love to you all

xxx
Liselle
Rider of the Mark

Postby shieldmatron » Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:30 pm

Liselle Good grief, girl! Where have you been? You have been truly missed! :grouphug:

Now I'm going back to lurkdom...

Still swooning for David!
shieldmatron
Ranger of the North

Postby Phantasmagoria » Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:18 am

sm 0 "A smoldering yumsicle!" LOL!!!!! :lol:
Phantasmagoria
Shield Bearer

Postby shieldmatron » Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:36 am

Phantasmagoria wrote:sm 0 "A smoldering yumsicle!" LOL!!!!! :lol:

Yep, but that's been in my sig area for a couple weeks. I didn't coin the phrase. It was actually written in a review of a movie.
shieldmatron
Ranger of the North

Postby Cressida » Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:07 pm

meaningofhaste wrote:Odd--I've never dreamed of David. Dreams are not the same as fantasies, right :roll: ?

I dreamed about him once last year. I think I told the group about it: it was the dream where my mother was trying to feed him fruitcake.

A belated Happy New Year to all the Fazgul, by the way! Here's an inaugural 2006 SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON for TRHO.
Cressida
Ranger of the North

Postby Lady_Niwella » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:14 am

Hope he liked the fruitcake Cress. :D

Quckie sw000000n for THRO in all his re-incarnations!

*Back to lurker mode*
Lady_Niwella
Ranger of the North

Postby TheRedQueen » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:56 am

*royal fanfare*

Let there be rejoicing and much merriment in Ithilien today for 'tis the birthday of the fair Lady Phantasmagoria.

:clap: :drink: :clap: :drink: :clap: :drink: :clap:

The Lord Faramir (swooooooooooooooooooon) requests her presence this evening at a royal banquet in her honour.

Dress code - informal (and not too much).

*royal fanfare*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PHAZ! ENJOY YOUR DAY!

-rEd
TheRedQueen
Shield Bearer

PreviousNext

Return to Fandom Archives