Summertime and the Swoonin' is easy -- for Aragorn!

Oversized Fandom Threads are stored here. This forum is Read-Only

Postby Autumnelf » Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:47 am

LOVE the new title. I was actually just stopping in to say so.
Autumnelf
Shield Bearer

Postby Maeggaladwen » Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:23 pm

Awww.. thanks Autumn elf. Pop in and swoon more often.

SWOON!
Maeggaladwen
Ranger of the North

Postby melianndoriath » Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:44 pm

LOVE the new title Maeg!

It's delicious...just like HE is! :love:

Swooning for the Crown Jewel, the Great Dane, the V-man-Lord of my heart.

Howdy there Autumnelf!
melianndoriath
Ranger of the North

Postby IthilienRangerette » Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:48 pm

Hey Maeg - LOVE the new title!!! It's great! :clap: Very clever!!!

Oh, and Meli - my bad...HoV doesn't come out until the 14th :blush: Sorry to get you all worked up. For what it is worth the guy at Target had no idea what I was talking about when I went in and asked for it. He had to look it up and tell me to come back in two weeks. Oops. :roll:
Hope you had a fabulous time at Mardi Gras though!

SWOOOOOONNNN for the sweetist Danish ever!!!
IthilienRangerette
Rider of the Mark

Postby Maeggaladwen » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:11 am

I have this great visual of IR going up to a sales clerk at Target and asking "Do you have a history of violence?" :D I can just imagine the possible responses going through his head... "How did you know I used to work at the post office?" or "Well, I don't beat my wife on a regular basis." I imagine they might also start looking around for the hidden camera. I think we should all try this and see what kind of responses we get. :) Sort of a psych project. :)

Saturday SWOON!
Maeggaladwen
Ranger of the North

Postby melianndoriath » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:48 am

Great idea Maeg! I'm all for creating a little excitement. :D =:)

No problem, IR. I was sooo busy this week I couldn't have run by the store, even to pick up AHoV. :woah: Now I'll have to chance to plan ahead. I'll be having out-patient surgery on the 17th and can recoup by watching that lovely film as well as some other "old faves." :love:

Going to a renaissance festival today. Hope to run into a ranger or two. I'll let you know if I "get lucky."

Swoon for the ranger/king who rules my heart.
melianndoriath
Ranger of the North

Postby Maeggaladwen » Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:31 am

Any handsome rangers at the festival Meli? I love how you refer to the man as the "Great Dane". He can be my lap dog any time. :)

Sunday SWOON!
Maeggaladwen
Ranger of the North

Postby melianndoriath » Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:09 pm

Yes, Maeg, he is the Great Dane, the Crown Jewel and the tastiest danish one could imagine.
I would keep him under lock and key as the crown jewel,
award him "best of show" in all breeds as the Great Dane,
lick my fingers after each tasty bite of that delightful danish!!!

No rangers at the festival,but interesting jousts. Sir Shane made Sir Michael "taste the dirt" twice. In the last "de-horsing", Sir Michael had the heel knocked off his shoe. Katow!! Nothing like full contact jousting!!

(Had to watch myself, as I almost climbed the barricades and joined in the grand melee.)
melianndoriath
Ranger of the North

Postby Maeggaladwen » Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:34 am

Friday SWOON! You better watch yourself Meli, those jousts sound intense!
Maeggaladwen
Ranger of the North

Postby melianndoriath » Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:56 pm

Yes, full-contact jousting is intense, but nothing is an intense as those beautiful, soul-searaching eyes of the Great Dane. :woah: :happydance: :clap: :thumbsup: :love:

Go here and see what I'm talking about: http://community.livejournal.com/viggo-daily/479209.html#cutid1

Meli waves to Maeg, IR, Borin, IAMMOOSE and any others lurking.
melianndoriath
Ranger of the North

Postby ladyofrohirrim » Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:09 pm

First and foremost, SW :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: N for Aragorn, my captain and my King!

How are all of the Viggo-vixens and Aradorers doing?

(disregards the Last Post: 12 Nov 2005 ... :whistle: I have not sailed into the West!)
ladyofrohirrim
Ranger of the North

Postby Maeggaladwen » Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:41 am

Hey LadyRoh!! So glad you have not sailed westwardly! Good to see you back in top swooning form. I forget, are you graduating this year? If so, are those college plans confimed? Pop in more often and take off some stress. Swooning is good for that!

Meli, I declare if you keep talking about Great Danes I'm going to have to look for an obedience class. Do you think we get him to surcome to our wishes? :)
Maeggaladwen
Ranger of the North

Postby melianndoriath » Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:33 pm

Mae govannen LoR!! Great to see you! Glad you haven't sailed off into the west. Please feel free to stop in and swoon anytime. It's good for your health and we love having you around. :hug:

I think that I am the one that is in need of obedience class, Maeg, though I don't think I would pass. Getting excited about Tuesday, when I will have AHoV in my hot little hands. :D I will think of you IR and Maeg when I tell the store clerk that I need A History of Violence. :lol:

Meli waves to Borin, IAMMOOSE and any other Viggovixens or Aradorers.
melianndoriath
Ranger of the North

Postby Maeggaladwen » Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:37 am

Hey Meli, better yet, then you can go around telling people, "I have a history of violence." I bet you can get some interesting responses from that. :lol:

SWOON for the man -- violent or otherwise, he sure is pretty!
Maeggaladwen
Ranger of the North

Postby ladyofrohirrim » Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:59 pm

Haha some of my friends and I were channel surfing and I see the commercial for a HoV flash on the screen for half a second and squeal. Everyone else stares at me, except for one who understands but is more of an Orlando fan.

Maeg- yes, I am graduating this year, but I have no idea where I am going. I got into U. of VA, University of Richmond, University of MD: Baltimore County, Longwood University, and University of Mary Washington, but I am so undecided. UMBC gave me a full ride, so that is looking pretty good, but I am waiting on more scholarship letters and some visits during spring break. :roll: It's been kind of lame.

Swooning does relieve stress. <3 Aragorn!

Huggles for Meli, Maeg, IR, Idril, Autumnelf, and any new Viggovixens who have arrived in my absence.
ladyofrohirrim
Ranger of the North

Postby melianndoriath » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:20 pm

Congrats LoR on having so many colleges to choose from. You've been busy in the right areas, it seems. I pray that everything falls into place for you.
Know what you mean about squealing at Viggo sightings. My breathing changes and my eyes become dialated, or so I've been told. He enchants me! :love:

Think I'll try that Wednesday morning, Maeg, when I get to school. Guess what?? I've got a HoV! Will let you know if I keep my job or they do another background check on me.

Forever sw :heart: :heart: ning for the man who gets better and better and better-love ya Viggo!!
melianndoriath
Ranger of the North

Postby Maeggaladwen » Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:02 am

It sounds like the world is your oyster IR. I hope you choose wisely and well and remember to have some fun along the way. If I could go back I think the only thing I would change is to be a little less serious and have a bit more fun. :)

Let us know if your co-workers start any rumors about you Meli! That kindergarten teacher with the violent streak!

SWOON for our Middle Earth king!
Maeggaladwen
Ranger of the North

Postby IthilienRangerette » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:54 pm

I must of heard you speak of me Maeg. :D Though I think you meant to address LadyRoh. :wink:

Hello LadyRoh! It's wonderful to see you! Best of luck chosing a school! Congrats on being offered a scholarship! You must be very smart indeed! Do you have any idea what you want to study?

So I FINALLY have it!!! :happydance: HoV is mine, mine, mine!!! Lots of nice sweet - wait, what's this? dark and dangerous Viggo? :D
Does that "wife" of his appreciate what she has? Ok, after a few of those scenes it's hard to believe she doesn't. :wink:

Hope you are all enjoying the beauty too!
I hope work understands your need for "violence" Meli! :rofl:

SWOOOOOOONNNN for Viggo!!!
IthilienRangerette
Rider of the Mark

Postby IamMoose » Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:14 am

/me pops in to have a quick swoon for Viggo too .. swooooooooooooon!
IamMoose
Mariner

Postby Maeggaladwen » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:31 am

Sorry IR and LadyRoh. I DO know the difference between you. But hey, IR can have the world as her oyster too if she wants it. :)

Good to see you Moose! Love your sig picture.

All these women with histories of violence... perhaps I need to join. SWOON
Maeggaladwen
Ranger of the North

Postby melianndoriath » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:46 pm

The word is out. That crazy kindergarten teacher (the one who has pictures of a man who looks like Jesus all around her desk) is really crazy. She has a history of violence. Wonder what she did? "Do in" a bad student? Beat up a parent who gave her trouble? I bet it involved that sword she has. Let's not get her mad!

Know what you mean about that crazy wife, IR. She's got it all wrong. He's protected her all these years. I'd want a man with those "protective powers" on my side. He looks sooo good at his brother's house by the pond...with his shirt off!! :woah: :clap: :love:

swooning for the ranger, king, cowboy, mobster, keeper of my heart .

Meli waves to Maeg, LoR, Borin, IAMMOOSE and any lurking.
melianndoriath
Ranger of the North

Postby melianndoriath » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:07 pm

Here's what I hope to have in mind for the next few days:
http://www.imag.us/x/estelcontar/Aragorn_Behind_The_Scenes_v.jpg
melianndoriath
Ranger of the North

Postby ladyofrohirrim » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:33 pm

:( The link didn't work, but I am sure the picture was lovely.

Haha Maeg I thought you were talking to me... it's been one of those weeks for certain.

IR- I want to go into chemistry or chemical engineering. :insert dorky looking emoticon: :)
ladyofrohirrim
Ranger of the North

Postby Autumnelf » Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:12 am

:love: sigh. I just had a dream about Viggo last night. In it, I was actually part of the cast in History of Violence (I was playing his daughter. I don't know if there is a daughter, never having seen the movie, but in my dream that was me). But of course, as dreams go, soon we were no longer filming the story, but the story became real. What a man! If only I didn't have to wake up. But then again, my alarm plays the Two Towers cd at the moment, so waking wasn't too too bad.
Autumnelf
Shield Bearer

Postby Borin_Silversmith » Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:47 am

Hello to all

As Meli and Maeg probably already know from MAC RL has been crazy for me...

I'm hoping to get in here more often from now on to join you lovely ladies in our unswerving adoration of the MAN

Swooning for the Healer, King, and Scruffy Ranger...

I saw him as an FBI agent who infiltrated a gang in the fight against the Mob It was American Yakuma or something like that... he was very good as usual.

Borin
Borin_Silversmith
Ranger of the North

Postby Maeggaladwen » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:57 am

Sunday morning swoon!

Glad to know your dreams are of the gorgeous king of Gondor Autumnelf, although I would not want to be playing his daughter, if you know what I mean... <wink, wink, nudge, nudge>

Borin, swooning helps the crazies. Otherwise I would be full blown by now. Stop in more often to help your sanity.

Chemistry nut LadyRoh? :) I'd like to have some "chemistry" with a certain ranger!

SWOON!
Maeggaladwen
Ranger of the North

Postby melianndoriath » Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:51 am

Sorry that the link didn't work. It was a FABulous picture of our ranger. :Q

I'm with Maeg on not wanting to be cast as Viggo's daughter. I like the wife role the best, autumnelf. But any dream with the Crown Jewel is a gift. :love: It's about time I had one myself.

Good to see that you're "official" Borin. Sw :heart: :heart: ning for such a fine male specimen is good for your health. Swoon for the V-man to keep "heart healthy!" He's helping me recover from my minor surgery. :D Saw AHoV yesterday and have FOTR lined up for this pm, with daily showings of TTT and ROTK to follow. The hands of the king are the hands of a healer. :)

Swooning for the ranger/king with the power to heal body and spirit.

Meli waves to IR, IAMMOOSE, LoR and any other Viggo Vixens
melianndoriath
Ranger of the North

Postby ladyofrohirrim » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:47 pm

Feel better, Meli! :hug:

I guess this is just a Sunday night swooooooon for the King! I'm too tired to say anything coherent, let alone meaningful or intelligent.

LoR

<---- LOOKIE! I'm two years old today!
ladyofrohirrim
Ranger of the North

Postby idril_celebrimbal » Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:13 am

Congrats LoR! :) :hug:

I really need to get a hold of HoV... :shock: I hope they'll take it to our local cinema, but I doubt it. If they would I'd maybe be able to convince my boyfriend to come with me and watch it if I don't mention the actors... =:)

I just have to say I love the new title, too. :thumbsup:

*sends a lot of big hugs to everyone*

A big SWOOOOON for the King of my Heart!
idril_celebrimbal
Mariner

Postby melianndoriath » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:08 am

Congrats LoR!!!
Happy 2nd anniversary!! :hug: :drink: :clap:
So glad to have you at TORC and here with us swoony-headed Elessarian Sisters.

Mae govannen idril!! :hug: Great to see you and have you swoon with us. Hope you get to see AHoV. Even with the violence and sex scenes, I like the movie (especially all the delicious Viggo moments!). The first time I saw it in the theatre, my hubby didn't realize that Viggo played the main character until I told him days later. Even now when I watch it at home, he says "That's your boyfriend, isn't it?" Now how could a man not know his rival?? Maybe your boyfriend will be as clueless as my husband??

Watching the V-man (especially as Aragorn) reminds me of all the many things I "appreciate" about him:
1. his voice
2. those eyes
3. his manliness
4. that handsome jawline
5. his boyish charm
6. those sensous hands
7. that lovely mouth
8. his strength and physical ability
9. his walk
10. that magnetic draw he has on me

There are many others, but I must stop now before I melt..............
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :love: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
melianndoriath
Ranger of the North

PreviousNext

Return to Fandom Archives