The Tolkien Slash Awards - a.k.a. "Tolkies"

Head on in to read up and comment on all Tolkien and Lord of the Rings news that's not related to the books or movies.

The Tolkien Slash Awards - a.k.a. "Tolkies"

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 22, 2002 12:00 am

The Tolkien Slash Awards<P>Best Writer Duo<BR>-Arothorn & NimahSage<BR>-Elbereth & Kementari<BR>-Mali & FlameRaven<BR>winner: Elbereth & Kementari<P>Best Writer<BR>-Belladonna Brandybuck<BR>-Cassandra Claire<BR>-Steven Cavanagh<BR>winner: Steven Cavanagh<P>Best Spoof by a Group<BR>-The Mods of the Ring: The Fellowship of the Salmon<BR>-Weakest Link; Tolkien Edition (Nilson_the_white, Crispycreme and Haefalas)<BR>winner: The Mods of the Ring<P>Best List by a Group<BR>-Crouching Gollum, Hidden Balrog<BR>-The Lost Scenes of LotR<BR>winner: Crouching Gollum, Hidden Balrog<P>Best Continual Spoof<BR>-The Abridged Hobbit (*Elbereth*)<BR>-After LotR: The TV Show (Elbereth & Kementari)<BR>-Ringbearer Wars (KeithF)<BR>winner: After LotR<P>Best Spoof by Two People<BR>-Adventures of the Spandex Brigade (Mali & FlameRaven)<BR>-After LotR: the TV Show (Elbereth & Kementari)<BR>-Leggy in Purple Sunnies, or an unlikely conversation (Arothorn & NimahSage)<BR>winner: After LotR<P>Best Mini Slash<BR>-LotR on Banned Text at Hogwarts? (Steven Cavanagh)<BR>-The Tale of Sir Aragorn; Blatant Monty-Python Rip-Off (Belladonna Brandybuck)<BR>-Terrorist Raid on Moria (Steven Cavanagh)<BR>winner: The Tale of Sir Aragorn<P>Best Mini Parody<BR>-Lord of the Spam (diamond_of_longcleeve)<BR>-The Secret Diary of Frodo Baggins (Elanoroftheshire)<BR>-The Ultra-Condensed version of LotR (David J Parker & Samuel Stoddard)<BR>winner:Lord of the Spam<P>Best Slash<BR>-Frodo, Aragorn and the Ring on Jeopardy; God help Alex Trebeck<BR>-Leggy in Purple Sunnies, or an unlikely conversation (Arothorn & NimahSage)<BR>-Ringbearer Wars, Episode II: Attack of the Teens<BR>winner: Leggy in Purple Sunnies<P>Best Parody<BR>-The Abridged Hobbit (*Elbereth*)<BR>-Lord of the Rings: Breadbox Edition<BR>-The Very Secret Diaries (Cassandra Claire)<BR>winner: The Abridged Hobbit<P>Best Full-Legnth Parody<BR>-Adventures of the Spandex Brigade (Mali & FlameRaven)<BR>-Lord of the Rings: Hand Puppet Edition (Jerry the Frog Productions)<BR>-Lord of the What? (Belladonna Brandybuck)<BR>winner: Adventures of the Spandex Brigade<P>Best Song Spoof<BR>-Bloomilicous [Bootylicious] (Elf_Queen)<BR>-Can't get the ring out of my head [Can't get you out of my head] (diamond_of_longcleeve)<BR>-Hobbit Boy [Barbie Girl] (Elf_Warrioress)<BR>winner:Bloomilicious<P>Best List<BR>-The Female Fellowship (Spack)<BR>-Middle-earth Answering Machines (Spack)<BR>-Top 10 things Al Gore and Sauron have in common<BR>winner: middle-earth answering machines<P>________________________________<BR>If you wrote any of these spoofs, and were not notified of the awards, please e-mail tolkien_slash_awards@hotmail.com

Ha, ha!

Postby fishy071 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 11:22 pm

<p>This is funny and creative. I would never be able to come up with such ideas.</p>
fishy071
Mariner

Ha, ha!

Postby fishy071 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 11:22 pm

<p>This is funny and creative. I would never be able to come up with such ideas.</p>
fishy071
Mariner

I Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby *Elbereth* » Wed Aug 28, 2002 1:18 am

<p>[gloat] I was nominated for 6 and won 4!!!! [/gloat]<BR>:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D<BR>.......and If you wanna read After LotR (me& lady_cam_of_mirkwood wrote it) its at http://www.freewebs.com/afterlotr/ if u wanna read</p>
*Elbereth*
Shield Bearer

I Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby *Elbereth* » Wed Aug 28, 2002 1:18 am

<p>[gloat] I was nominated for 6 and won 4!!!! [/gloat]<BR>:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D<BR>.......and If you wanna read After LotR (me& lady_cam_of_mirkwood wrote it) its at http://www.freewebs.com/afterlotr/ if u wanna read</p>
*Elbereth*
Shield Bearer

I won too!

Postby Kalor » Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:39 pm

<p>Now if only I had time to write more often... </p>
Kalor
Citizen of Imladris

YEAH

Postby homeelf » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:00 am

GOOD POINT
homeelf
Petitioner to the Council