This thread is now officially useless

Are you involved in Turbine's Massively Multiplayer Online Role-playing Game? Talk about your experiences and more in here!

Postby Gandalf'sMother » Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:50 pm

Motorwife,

You have to be online to receive an invite.

Amph,

Whenever you see any TORCers online, invite them. Your status as leader gives you that privelege, and yes, I trust your judgement! My first post in this thread lays out the general guidelines I am looking for. A genuine interest in Tolkien's work and a respectful attitude is basically it. However, I am one of the least serious people you'll meet, and will constantly be joking and poking fun. So if you know anyone who does not respond well to silly banter, warn them in advance.

I, as Boffo Bolger, chief of the kinship "Servants of the Secret Fire" (also known as "The band of Middle Earth residents with delusions of grandeur so profoundly unbalanced that they have likened themselves to Maia spirits despite being led by a 3 foot 4 inch hobbit with limited skills" have every intention of making this group one guided by the priciple of ridiculous indignation.

So, when recruiting, the buzz word is "Ridiculous indignation."

Servants of the Secret Fire: Ridiculously indignant since April 17, 2007.

-Mother Maia
Gandalf'sMother
Ringbearer

Postby Elladan_Elfhelm » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:27 am

Alys, yes it is a bummer that the Euro's and NA's can't play together. It split my Riders of the Riddermark kinship right in half. :x Have fun in the game. :)
Elladan_Elfhelm
Mariner

Postby MattyBoy » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:11 am

Elladan_Elfhelm wrote:Alys, yes it is a bummer that the Euro's and NA's can't play together.

Yes it is :( But if your European and browsing this thread please register your interest in the Euro thread.

Thanks. :)
MattyBoy
Ranger of the North

Previous

Return to The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar