Hello from newcomer

Are you involved in Turbine's Massively Multiplayer Online Role-playing Game? Talk about your experiences and more in here!

Hello from newcomer

Postby Dwin » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:31 pm

I was referred to your site and look forward to seeing some of you in the game. Dwin is my character on the Windfola server but I am going to put another one on the Landroval server. I am in Arizona (PST), love Tolkien's books, and Jackson's movies. Thankfully, I have a wife and 2 young kids to keep my play time in check. Anyone that plays late, (usually 9:00 PST) I would love to meet in game. I am by no means a Tolkien expert, but have enjoyed looking at the site yesterday and today. I will let you know my character name once I create it tonight. I look forward to meeting in Middle Earth and just wanted to drop a line instead of lurking.
Dwin
Shield Bearer

Postby Amphiaraus Bis » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:30 pm

Dwin is a friend of mine from another set of forums, and I can vouch for his sterling character (for whatever that's worth, coming from me. . . :D).
Amphiaraus Bis
Shield Bearer

Postby Dwin » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:40 pm

Amph:
I didn't mention you because I did not want you to be forced to claim me as an aquaintance. However, I will lift a mug and promptly send payment for the "sterling" comment. 3 silver still acceptable? :)
Dwin
Shield Bearer

Postby Amphiaraus Bis » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:47 pm

Feel free to sign Podrig, lead guitarist of Hobbit Band on the Run (tm) up in the Kinship forum!
Amphiaraus Bis
Shield Bearer

Postby Old_Tom_Bombadil » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:32 pm

Welcome, Dwin! :)

I play Curufinde, an Elven minstrel in-training (level 13) on the Landroval server. Please visit the Kinship forum next-door to engage in more of our SotSF madness. :wink:
Old_Tom_Bombadil
Ranger of the North

Postby Almond Puff » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:56 pm

Welcome, traveller! It's a pleasure to meet you! :D
I hope this is the begining of another long and lasting love of TORC.
Almond Puff
Shield Bearer

Return to The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar