Lost password

The main space for TORC-based Lord of the Rings Online Kinship members and aspirants to join, accept applications for membership, gather, speak, sing, loot, make decisions, and generally take themselves too seriously.

Lost password

Postby kilderkin » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:01 pm

I have lost my password, and can no longer log in. Fortunately I still have a cookie set here on my work computer. But not on my home computer.

I have gone through the "lost password" form, and it says a new password has been emailed to me. But the emails never arrive.

How do I reset my password?
kilderkin
Citizen of Imladris

Postby kilderkin » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:02 pm

p.s. I don't have a premiere account so I can't talk to admins.
kilderkin
Citizen of Imladris

Postby SeverusSnape » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:11 pm

I have emailed you and changed your password, so you should now be able to log in.

Just for future reference, all emails for moderators are in their signatures or at the top of most forums. You don't need a PM to notify a moderator of a need.

Please write me at the address in my signature if you still can't log in, now that I have made the changes for you.

Severus Snape

"The Dark Arts are many, varied, ever-changing and eternal. Fighting them is like fighting a many-headed monster, which, each time a neck is severed, sprouts a head even fiercer and cleverer than before. You are fighting that which is unfixed, mutating, indestructible."

Severus Snape
Moderator of the Dark Arts

severussnape@theonering.com
SeverusSnape
Moderator of the Dark Arts

Postby kilderkin » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:42 pm

I'm back in now... finally.
kilderkin
Citizen of Imladris

Return to Servants of the Secret Fire: Lord of the Rings Online Kinship