Some contact info

The main space for TORC-based Lord of the Rings Online Kinship members and aspirants to join, accept applications for membership, gather, speak, sing, loot, make decisions, and generally take themselves too seriously.

Some contact info

Postby Redstone » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:20 pm

So, for any of yous interested in this stuff, you can find a blog I author at:

http://nikchapapas.typepad.com/nik/

And you can find me on Facebook under Nik Chapapas. If you send a Facebook friend request, tell me who you are and that you're from Servants so I don't ignore you :).

Cheers all.
Redstone
Petitioner to the Council

Postby Athelian » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:58 pm

Bookmarked! Thanks for the info! I personally do not have a Facebook page but I'll enjoy browsing your blog.
Athelian
Rider of the Mark

Postby Redstonne » Sun May 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Well durn it, I killed my computer, and in reviving it, I had bring it back to it's original infancy and teach it all over again. As you can expect, this wiped out all my information including my password to the Redstone account. It also wiped out the password to my email account that I registered, which is needed for the password retrieval function for here. And of course, would I remember any of these on my own? Silly silly question.

So,

I've now created a new Redstone account, under a slightly differently spelled moniker. Be good all!
Redstonne

Postby Athelian » Sun May 01, 2011 10:56 pm

Oh no! This won't affect LOTRO will it? The horror!
Athelian
Rider of the Mark

Postby Redstonne » Mon May 02, 2011 4:32 am

It was only a speed bump. LOTRO's back on the comp now. However, work is keeping me from putting a whole lot of time into it :).
Redstonne

Return to Servants of the Secret Fire: Lord of the Rings Online Kinship