Rorgloin and Company and the Dragon Brullug: Record Tome

The main space for TORC-based Lord of the Rings Online Kinship members and aspirants to join, accept applications for membership, gather, speak, sing, loot, make decisions, and generally take themselves too seriously.

Rorgloin and Company and the Dragon Brullug: Record Tome

Postby Rorgloin » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:33 am

Rorgloin and Company set out from Thorin's Hall on a perilous quest to slay the wicked dragon Brullug deep in the dwarf ruins of Sarnur. With the Company were Lord Oafus and Lady Eerowynne, Servants Kilderkin, Lumineux, Coenmor, Belegdraug, Wiflo, and Edhoriel. (If I forgot anyone, please let me know and I will add you!)

Here following are a series of detailed sketches done by the talented Lady Eerowynne of the events which occured during the expedition:

THE COMPANY RIDES TO SARNUR

THE COMPANY WITHIN SARNUR, FIGHTING SERVANTS OF BRULLUG

THE COMPANY ENCOUNTERS THE COUNCIL OF THE SECRET FIRE, OBVIOUS IMPOSTERS AND SERVANTS OF SAURON. Rorgloin duels their inferior dwarf (obviously the leader).

In an act of mercy worthy of Chief Boffo Proudbottom himself, the Company agrees to allow the infidels to acompany them.

THE COMPANY REACHES THE DRAGON'S LAIR! BRULLUG AWAITS!

THE DRAGON IS SLAIN! BUT TREACHERY RUNS DEEP, FOR THE HOARD WAS NOT TO BE FOUND. . . SUSPICION FALLS UPON THE SINISTER COUNCIL OF THE SECRET FIRE!

A confrontation worthy of Chief Proudbottom's duel with the bat-demon of the Old Forest is avoided narrowly by the lucky discovery of the heartstone of the mountain.

Rest assured, Master Kilderkin was not harmed.
Rorgloin
Shield Bearer

Postby kilderkin » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:50 am

The Magnificent Diamond is on display in the Proudbottom Memorial Wing of the Mathom House. Entrance is free but a donation to the Orphaned Tweens Fund is suggested.
kilderkin
Citizen of Imladris

Return to Servants of the Secret Fire: Lord of the Rings Online Kinship